NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 6448
    Reputation : 2978
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by No Worries on Fri May 03, 2019 9:09 pm

    @Verbal Kint wrote:

    Dodged a bullet

    Only that was a typo, I was stuck with Gordan. Minus fuckin 11. My only saving grace is that Clappers seems to have thrown in the towel in this comp.


    In memory of Pete Mayhew
    Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1 - Page 54 Tenor
    Sauce Reed
    Sauce Reed

    Posts : 329
    Reputation : 49
    Join date : 2016-02-08
    Location : QLD

    Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by Sauce Reed on Sun May 05, 2019 9:09 pm

    lost by 1. fancy not losing points for sin bins
    quicksand
    quicksand

    Posts : 489
    Reputation : 120
    Join date : 2015-09-26
    Location : Philippines

    Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by quicksand on Sun May 05, 2019 9:53 pm

    @No Worries wrote:

    Only that was a typo, I was stuck with Gordan. Minus fuckin 11. My only saving grace is that Clappers seems to have thrown in the towel in this comp.


    In memory of Pete Mayhew
    Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1 - Page 54 Tenor

    And he beat you anyway !! lol!
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 6448
    Reputation : 2978
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by No Worries on Mon May 06, 2019 8:32 am

    @quicksand wrote:

    And he beat you anyway !!   lol!

    Not sure how that worked he was only showing as having half a team after lockout. Then nekminit has a full roster ???

    Pretty dirty about that loss. Duges is out so I bring in Gordon. Then Duges is a late admission and can't swap him back in so get Gordon's -11 and lose by 6. Next time I'll be taking the AE
    Verbal Kint
    Verbal Kint

    Posts : 2859
    Reputation : 1369
    Join date : 2017-03-28
    Location : Here is sub zero! Now.... plain zero!

    Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by Verbal Kint on Mon May 06, 2019 9:29 am

    Victory by 1 point!
    Archer
    Archer

    Posts : 5414
    Reputation : 1534
    Join date : 2016-01-12
    Location : I think this displays

    Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by Archer on Mon May 06, 2019 10:26 am

    @No Worries wrote:

    Not sure how that worked he was only showing as having half a team after lockout. Then nekminit has a full roster ???

    Pretty dirty about that loss. Duges is out so I bring in Gordon. Then Duges is a late admission and can't swap him back in so get Gordon's -11 and lose by 6. Next time I'll be taking the AE

    Oof. Nah haven't thrown in the towel, not sure why i would when I'm on equal wins with 3rd. Just had to move houses again so with everything going on fantasy slipped my mind. Doesn't look like it mattered too much. Not sure what you saw of my team before lockout but I had DCE and James in there and both are still there now.
    Clack Bocks
    Clack Bocks

    Posts : 1146
    Reputation : 149
    Join date : 2015-09-26

    Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by Clack Bocks on Mon May 06, 2019 12:37 pm

    kikau broken again? bloody hell
    B/L
    B/L

    Posts : 1319
    Reputation : 387
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by B/L on Sun May 12, 2019 7:57 pm

    well fuck me. ryno pulled that one out of his ass. was expecting a 100 point win before that game started.

    cook buried me.
    ryno_
    ryno_

    Posts : 2047
    Reputation : 440
    Join date : 2015-09-27
    Age : 29

    Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by ryno_ on Mon May 13, 2019 7:39 am

    Good thing to see on first day back at work from holidays.

    Never in doubt.
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 6448
    Reputation : 2978
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by No Worries on Mon May 13, 2019 9:09 am

    Great to see Usual and myself pegging the leaders to bring them back to the field.

    Comfortable 180 point win, makes me think Poopinthepeehole might have forgot his team this week.
    Verbal Kint
    Verbal Kint

    Posts : 2859
    Reputation : 1369
    Join date : 2017-03-28
    Location : Here is sub zero! Now.... plain zero!

    Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by Verbal Kint on Mon May 13, 2019 2:26 pm

    @No Worries wrote:Great to see Usual and myself pegging the leaders to bring them back to the field.

    Comfortable 180 point win, makes me think Poopinthepeehole might have forgot his team this week.

    Kicking names and taking ass!
    Archer
    Archer

    Posts : 5414
    Reputation : 1534
    Join date : 2016-01-12
    Location : I think this displays

    Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by Archer on Mon May 13, 2019 4:27 pm

    Parra lost me the week, I had Gutho Butchers had Munster. FuckaDuck.

    BTW, before it gets to the pointy end, can we revisit how draw on wins are decided at seasons end. Are we going on Points for rather than F/A? IIRC that's what we agreed on in years past.
    SI
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 14559
    Reputation : 4096
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by SI on Wed May 15, 2019 3:48 pm

    @Archer wrote:Parra lost me the week, I had Gutho Butchers had Munster. FuckaDuck.

    BTW, before it gets to the pointy end, can we revisit how draw on wins are decided at seasons end. Are we going on Points for rather than F/A? IIRC that's what we agreed on in years past.
    Yeah, tables already sorting by points for aren’t they?
    Archer
    Archer

    Posts : 5414
    Reputation : 1534
    Join date : 2016-01-12
    Location : I think this displays

    Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by Archer on Thu May 16, 2019 10:33 pm

    @SI wrote:
    Yeah, tables already sorting by points for aren’t they?
    I couldn't tell because currently it's the same order for points for and f/a. Glad that's how it is though, thanks for confirming
    SI
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 14559
    Reputation : 4096
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by SI on Thu May 16, 2019 11:26 pm

    @Archer wrote:
    @SI wrote:
    Yeah, tables already sorting by points for aren’t they?
    I couldn't tell because currently it's the same order for points for and f/a. Glad that's how it is though, thanks for confirming

    Hahaha, what a coincidink!

    In saying that L1, has always run like that, but L2 slipped through the cracks a couple of years ago with the League set up. Who is the L2 Administrator?
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 6448
    Reputation : 2978
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by No Worries on Fri May 17, 2019 8:23 am

    @SI wrote:

    Hahaha, what a coincidink!

    In saying that L1, has always run like that, but L2 slipped through the cracks a couple of years ago with the League set up.  Who is the L2 Administrator?

    User Name
    User Name
    User Name

    Posts : 243
    Reputation : 53
    Join date : 2016-01-08

    Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by User Name on Fri May 17, 2019 5:37 pm

    @SI wrote:

    Hahaha, what a coincidink!

    In saying that L1, has always run like that, but L2 slipped through the cracks a couple of years ago with the League set up.  Who is the L2 Administrator?

    How do you set it for f/a? I can not find it in the league settings.
    Clack Bocks
    Clack Bocks

    Posts : 1146
    Reputation : 149
    Join date : 2015-09-26

    Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by Clack Bocks on Sun May 19, 2019 6:16 pm

    Losing to a team with 4 zeros
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 6448
    Reputation : 2978
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

    Post by No Worries on Sun May 19, 2019 7:50 pm

    Comfortable win in the end. Thought it was going to be a lot closer.

      Current date/time is Thu May 23, 2019 3:48 am