NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NFL FANTASY III

Shanbon
    Shanbon

NFL FANTASY III - Page 22 Empty Re: NFL FANTASY III

Post by Shanbon Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:26 pm

BroncHose wrote:Has anyone in L1 picked up Amendola. I grabbed him in L2 after waivers were finished today, so just curious if anyone else sees the potential.

100yds in an unfinished game where the QB played poorly. A distinct lack of Patriot WRs. Brady's go to guy.

Thoughts?

I also picked up Kerwynn Williams after the David Johnson injury, although now that they've signed Chris Johnson back, I'm not too happy about this. See how he goes for a couple of weeks.

You just beat me to him as a FA. I thought about him as a waiver pick-up but got scared by his concussion issues.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:23 pm

Fuck I missed setting waivers on my Fanatics league, but did it in the Dynasty.

In Dynasty I managed to pick up Kerwynn Williams in the Dynasty League and Amendola was still FA when I just checked.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:57 pm

I just picked up the Detroit D as a stream for the 2nd round. I like the matchup.
    Aside from Tarik Cohen who Pain nabbed, I couldn't justify anyone being sacked from the team over what was available.
    I should go much better this week with full squad available.
    Cant decide between Clay or Fleener as a TE this week ?

MS asked earlier, I got about 383 only, in the league we joined.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:50 am

Start em', Sit em'

http://www.nfl.com/fantasyfootball/story/0ap3000000843976/article/start-em-sit-em-week-2-running-backs
    ryno_
    ryno_

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2018

Post by ryno_ Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:11 am

BroncHose wrote:I like the trophies part of NFL.coms fantasy. I know they had them in the espn leagues, but still good.

Congrats @ryno_ for your highest scoring player on the bench award!

Trophy
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:41 pm

Cushing suspended 10 games that Texans D just took a big hit if anyone has them
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:25 pm

Can anyone offer me any help with my work league? I have Cousins and Reed, do I play both of them? I have ASmith on the bench that I picked up but would have to pick up a TE if I sit Reed.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:32 pm

wolfking wrote:Can anyone offer me any help with my work league?  I have Cousins and Reed, do I play both of them?  I have ASmith on the bench that I picked up but would have to pick up a TE if I sit Reed.

Reed is dealing with a foot injury but still a top TE, unless someone decent is on the wire no point dropping him

Chiefs have a decent matchup for Smith on paper against the Eagles but I like Cousins to bounce back against the Rams
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:50 am

http://www.idahostatesman.com/sports/college/mountain-west/boise-state-university/boise-state-football/article173241366.html

Its not nfl fantasy related, but it is a gud read. Boiwe state take on New Mexico live on espn today at 10am for anyone keen to check out some college football.

Keen to see Deshaun today start for the Texans. This one will be closer than the market suggests.
    Shanbon
    Shanbon

Post by Shanbon Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:58 am

The way Foreman is breaking tackles he might be the main RB for the Texans by next week
    Shanbon
    Shanbon

Post by Shanbon Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:54 pm

Shanbon wrote:The way Foreman is breaking tackles he might be the main RB for the Texans by next week

Not that that will mean anything, its the worst offense to watch in the league. Theres no trust from the coach to the QB and thats affecting the QBs mindset. They need to let him play a bit. The amount of times they go 3 straight run plays into a punt is beyond stupid
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:16 pm

Yeah Foreman looks ok hey. Id suggest putting Watson at RB haha.

I know to get the headlines a rookie QB has to do more than what Watson is, but I personally like some of what I see. If he was protected he would look that much better to.
    Cincy following on from last year, not the same and it aint clicking at all.
    ryno_
    ryno_

Post by ryno_ Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:17 pm

Shanbon wrote:

Not that that will mean anything, its the worst offense to watch in the league. Theres no trust from the coach to the QB and thats affecting the QBs mindset. They need to let him play a bit. The amount of times they go 3 straight run plays into a punt is beyond stupid

Whatever year it was that Houston did Hard Knocks - that should have been Bill OBriens last year as a HC. Just someone who fell up into a job he doesn't know how to perform.
    ryno_
    ryno_

Post by ryno_ Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:21 pm

Revraiser wrote:Yeah Foreman looks ok hey. Id suggest putting Watson at RB haha.

I know to get the headlines a rookie QB has to do more than what Watson is, but I personally like some of what I see. If he was protected he would look that much better to.

Totally. How does a team with AJ Green, Dalton, Giovanni, Hill, Mixon, Ross and Eifert fail to score a TD for 7 straight quarters? Theyve only lost Whitworth of note from last year - is he really the difference? I mean, he's good but...
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:35 pm

Welshy wrote:

Reed is dealing with a foot injury but still a top TE, unless someone decent is on the wire no point dropping him

Chiefs have a decent matchup for Smith on paper against the Eagles but I like Cousins to bounce back against the Rams

Cheers. I'll give both another shot.

Ugh that my Fanatics team has Mixon!
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:10 pm

ryno_ wrote:

Totally. How does a team with AJ Green, Dalton, Giovanni, Hill, Mixon, Ross and Eifert fail to score a TD for 7 straight quarters? Theyve only lost Whitworth of note from last year - is he really the difference? I mean, he's good but...

The coaching changes havent worked id say. Huge fan uproar pre 2016 @ the Bengals.
    ryno_
    ryno_

Post by ryno_ Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:15 pm

Revraiser wrote:

The coaching changes havent worked id say. Huge fan uproar pre 2016 @ the Bengals.

Not enough coaching changes is the issue.
    Shanbon
    Shanbon

Post by Shanbon Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:32 pm

Revraiser wrote:Yeah Foreman looks ok hey. Id suggest putting Watson at RB haha.

Watson looks good 80% of the time (those 2 near interceptions were bad), i really like him, i just wish the coach would give him more to work with. The team might or might not make the playoffs but they definitely wont win it so why not let him make mistakes this year that he can learn from. Its one thing to lean on the defence but to wear it out this early with constant 3 run and punt letting them spend so much time on the field is another. The Texans need to spend some money on that O-Line though, they have 1 of the 3 cheapest in the league and it shows big time.

Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:48 am

A few TB's for CJ right there
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:06 am

No TB's in this game though. Some running backs would kill it if they did.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:18 pm