NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Fantasy Premier League

Fantasy Premier League - Page 16 Empty Re: Fantasy Premier League

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:14 am

I had a rubbish start. Might quit haha

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:15 am

Revraiser wrote:Would using the wildcard for just 5 changes now be silly ?  Guess it is. Wasnt planned either. Just see 4 or 5 worthy changes. Maybe make 1 and slow this mofo down !

Ooops, sorry. Stranded your post at the bottom of the last page. Here it is
    Stuffness
    Stuffness

Post by Stuffness Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:21 am

Revraiser wrote:Would using the wildcard for just 5 changes now be silly ?  Guess it is. Wasnt planned either. Just see 4 or 5 worthy changes. Maybe make 1 and slow this mofo down !

I have no idea so take my comment with a grain of salt but i would assume the start of the season is where most team would need to make mass changes and later in the season it would just be a trade or 2 here and there for injuries or improvements. Someone was saying teams arent yet settled eg world cup players and it may pay to waot a couple more weeks to see what the stardard line ups look like
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:07 pm

Verbal Kint wrote:

Ooops, sorry. Stranded your post at the bottom of the last page. Here it is

For a second i thought u were taking the piss out of me with ur 'shit start, might quit' quip.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:10 pm

Stuffness wrote:

I have no idea so take my comment with a grain of salt but i would assume the start of the season is where most team would need to make mass changes and later in the season it would just be a trade or 2 here and there for injuries or improvements. Someone was saying teams arent yet settled eg world cup players and it may pay to waot a couple more weeks to see what the stardard line ups look like

Yeah, im into football and epl and follow it closely, i just struggle to keep the interest in epl fantasy with the way players score and lack of scoring points opportinities i guess. So just drumming up some chatter.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:21 pm

Revraiser wrote:

For a second i thought u were taking the piss out of me with ur 'shit start, might quit' quip.

Ah yes, it does read like that. Not intended at all

I'm in 29th of NRLFF Page 51 partyers. Not the start I was hoping for. Looong season though and I could make up some places purely through attrition Very Happy
    MilfordTheMagician
    MilfordTheMagician

Post by MilfordTheMagician Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:23 pm

Don't use it already... maybe over the international break in a few weeks, I think a lot of people will use it then.
    Goodnight Kiwi
    Goodnight Kiwi

Post by Goodnight Kiwi Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:19 pm

MilfordTheMagician wrote:

Don't use it already... maybe over the international break in a few weeks, I think a lot of people will use it then.

Would aim to hold it but post your team maybe Revs, we can throw some ideas around...
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:56 pm

Verbal Kint wrote:

Ah yes, it does read like that. Not intended at all

I'm in 29th of NRLFF Page 51 partyers. Not the start I was hoping for. Looong season though and I could make up some places purely through attrition Very Happy  

MilfordTheMagician wrote:

Yeah im holding like poker player! No cigar!
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:16 pm

Goodnight Kiwi wrote:

Would aim to hold it but post your team maybe Revs, we can throw some ideas around...

Fantasy Premier League - Page 16 Screen11

Cheers bro. Maybe Son was a waste
    Goodnight Kiwi
    Goodnight Kiwi

Post by Goodnight Kiwi Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:42 pm

Revraiser wrote:

Fantasy Premier League - Page 16 Screen11

Cheers bro. Maybe Son was a waste

Strong team mate.

Keepers
    are tip top. You would save .5 if you dropped Fabianksi as you wouldn't play him any week. However, Ederson's gf is almost due is the rumour so he may be out for one.
    Defence is epic. TAA may lose his spot, but may not. You have great cover too. Nice work putting Young in. I want him soon.
    Salah is epic. If you have him, would look at Captaining him each week. Siggy is the sort of player you keep in your side as he will generally tick along. Should be on pens and other kicks and in a stronger/more attacking Everton side should get gd returns. Was weird to see him go off early though. BSilva is good for now. May lose his starting spot or 90mins once DSilva and others are 100%. Yeah, Son needs to go.
    Fwds are all good. Am sure Iheanacho wil lose his spot to Vardy now, unless they look to play 2 up top (doubt it). So he probably needs to go also. King and Arnie are good for now.

So I would look at Son to someone who would leave enough cash in the bank for Iheanacho upgrade to someone you like. Ie. if you want Zaha, squeeze 1.0M out of him.

Son --> Pogba, Richarlison, Jota, Maddison, Willian, Ramsey
    Iheanacho --> Zaha then Tosun, Mitrovic then Ings.
    Trajan
    Trajan

Post by Trajan Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:54 pm

KDB has a serious knee injury that happened at training, may be out for months. Great player, feel for the guy.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:17 am

https://twitter.com/ManCity/status/1029751957903298560?s=19 kdb injury as tarjan posted.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:01 am

Goodnight Kiwi wrote:

Strong team mate.

Keepers
    are tip top. You would save .5 if you dropped Fabianksi as you wouldn't play him any week. However, Ederson's gf is almost due is the rumour so he may be out for one.
    Defence is epic. TAA may lose his spot, but may not. You have great cover too. Nice work putting Young in. I want him soon.
    Salah is epic. If you have him, would look at Captaining him each week. Siggy is the sort of player you keep in your side as he will generally tick along. Should be on pens and other kicks and in a stronger/more attacking Everton side should get gd returns. Was weird to see him go off early though. BSilva is good for now. May lose his starting spot or 90mins once DSilva and others are 100%. Yeah, Son needs to go.
    Fwds are all good. Am sure Iheanacho wil lose his spot to Vardy now, unless they look to play 2 up top (doubt it). So he probably needs to go also. King and Arnie are good for now.

So I would look at Son to someone who would leave enough cash in the bank for Iheanacho upgrade to someone you like. Ie. if you want Zaha, squeeze 1.0M out of him.

Thanks mate, gr8 writeup. I thought Vardy wouldnt play week 1, and thought i may get a game or two of Iheanacho without Vardy. Intended to have to trade him out, do have a soft spot for him though.
    Similarly with Son i hoped to get a game or two with him as the main 'firing' man.
    Hoping both Arnie and King produce as was close to grabbing CWilson over King. Maddison a gud prospect as u say.
    Id like to grab Robertson also, but.no more room in the D!
    Goodnight Kiwi
    Goodnight Kiwi

Post by Goodnight Kiwi Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:11 pm

Revraiser wrote:

Thanks mate, gr8 writeup. I thought Vardy wouldnt play week 1, and thought i may get a game or two of Iheanacho without Vardy. Intended to have to trade him out,  do have a soft spot for him though.
    Similarly with Son i hoped to get a game or two with him as the main 'firing' man.
    Hoping both Arnie and King produce as was close to grabbing CWilson over King. Maddison a gud prospect as u say.
    Id like to grab Robertson also, but.no more room in the D!

As I'm sure you're well aware mate - no room for sentiment in FPL. Son and Iheanacho both need to go.... Son first.
    Look at Robbo if/when TAA starts not starting perhaps.
    sajjos
    sajjos

Post by sajjos Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:08 pm

Any thoughts on Morata & Mkhi. I have them both & ideally I should give them another GW.

But having watched the Chelsea game live, I wasn't too impressed with Morata.
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:13 pm

DRAFT

@Goodnight Kiwi  I see your back in for Lacazette (because your a Gunners fan or you just think Morata is a steaming pile of shit? Maybe both?)

I could be convinced to go through with the trade if the pot was sweetened a little bit. If you add de Bruyne for Keita you've got yourself a deal. In addition, I'm not particularly fussed about holding onto David Luiz, Davinson Sanchez, or Leno so if any of them will help to convince you, feel free to add them to the trade as well.

Cheers
    Goodnight Kiwi
    Goodnight Kiwi

Post by Goodnight Kiwi Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:18 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:DRAFT

@Goodnight Kiwi  I see your back in for Lacazette (because your a Gunners fan or you just think Morata is a steaming pile of shit? Maybe both?)

I could be convinced to go through with the trade if the pot was sweetened a little bit. If you add de Bruyne for Keita you've got yourself a deal. In addition, I'm not particularly fussed about holding onto David Luiz, Davinson Sanchez, or Leno so if any of them will help to convince you, feel free to add them to the trade as well.

Cheers

I think I will hold on KDB for now, just to see how long his injury is......

I have proposed two other sweetener trades bud.

Last edited by Goodnight Kiwi on Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : KDB's injury)
    Goodnight Kiwi
    Goodnight Kiwi

Post by Goodnight Kiwi Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:20 pm

sajjos wrote:Any thoughts on Morata & Mkhi. I have them both & ideally I should give them another GW.

But having watched the Chelsea game live, I wasn't too impressed with Morata.

Think both deserve at least 2 more weeks to see how they bed in with new players and systems/coaches. This week will also be tough as they play each other and both defences are strong. GW3 should give you a good idea. Although I wouldn't expect Morata to be top 7 or Mkhi top 15 mid this season....
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:41 am

Goodnight Kiwi wrote:

Strong team mate.

Keepers

Just to add some more I sight Re:Silva. Pep is a massive fan of Bernardo, while he didn't start for City much last year he played the third most games. David Silva won't play as much as Bernardo even when fit based on D Silva's age. Although only 32 Pep will manage his game time a lot much than the rest.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:42 pm