NRL Fantasy Fanatics



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting

    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.
    Posts : 9361
    Reputation : 5546
    Join date : 2015-07-31

     End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting

    Post by No Worries Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:21 am

    @Moose wrote:Poster of the Year - Milchcow
    Contributor of the Year - Pacey's Best
    Rookie of the Year - SpotTheOzzie
    Softcock of the Year - NA
    Thread of the Year - NRL Fantasy Threads
    Dummy Spit of the Year - NA
    Funniest Poster of the Year - Filthridden
    GIF'er of the Year - Chewie
    Funniest Post of the Year - Dip - Jack Reed
    Tim Simona of the Year - Archer


    Hi all, as I was nominated for Rookie of the year but not technically eligible, I want to let everyone know that I was Bren. I deleted my account and gave up being a forum moderator without telling anyone. After a month away I decided to return. I wanted a fresh start to post and wanted to move on from the KFP of the early days. I know I previously got on the wrong side of some posters however moving forward I want to post only in a positive manner. As I don't want anyone to feel like they are being mislead or deceived, I wanted to let everyone know after being nominated for the Rookie of the year.

    A Lot of effort just to beat SI for the softcock award if you ask me.
    Badum1

    Sexy Rexy avatar till the end of the year for you as punishment is my vote.
    filthridden
    filthridden
    Moderator

    Posts : 13973
    Reputation : 7465
    Join date : 2015-09-27

     End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting

    Post by filthridden Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:35 am

    @Moose wrote:Poster of the Year - Milchcow
    Contributor of the Year - Pacey's Best
    Rookie of the Year - SpotTheOzzie
    Softcock of the Year - NA
    Thread of the Year - NRL Fantasy Threads
    Dummy Spit of the Year - NA
    Funniest Poster of the Year - Filthridden
    GIF'er of the Year - Chewie
    Funniest Post of the Year - Dip - Jack Reed
    Tim Simona of the Year - Archer


    Hi all, as I was nominated for Rookie of the year but not technically eligible, I want to let everyone know that I was Bren. I deleted my account and gave up being a forum moderator without telling anyone. After a month away I decided to return. I wanted a fresh start to post and wanted to move on from the KFP of the early days. I know I previously got on the wrong side of some posters however moving forward I want to post only in a positive manner. As I don't want anyone to feel like they are being mislead or deceived, I wanted to let everyone know after being nominated for the Rookie of the year.

    This feels like one of those teen movies where someone paid you to date me but you ended up falling in love with me then when you told me I got upset and told you to go fuck yourself but then we end up together anyway and have babies.

    Actually, I take that back. It's nothing like that.

    Good to have you back/you were always around. Makes sense now that I always thought Moose went alright. Very Happy
    Pain
    Pain

    NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019
    Posts : 4320
    Reputation : 1836
    Join date : 2015-07-30

     End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting

    Post by Pain Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:44 am

    @Moose wrote:Poster of the Year - Milchcow
    Contributor of the Year - Pacey's Best
    Rookie of the Year - SpotTheOzzie
    Softcock of the Year - NA
    Thread of the Year - NRL Fantasy Threads
    Dummy Spit of the Year - NA
    Funniest Poster of the Year - Filthridden
    GIF'er of the Year - Chewie
    Funniest Post of the Year - Dip - Jack Reed
    Tim Simona of the Year - Archer


    Hi all, as I was nominated for Rookie of the year but not technically eligible, I want to let everyone know that I was Bren. I deleted my account and gave up being a forum moderator without telling anyone. After a month away I decided to return. I wanted a fresh start to post and wanted to move on from the KFP of the early days. I know I previously got on the wrong side of some posters however moving forward I want to post only in a positive manner. As I don't want anyone to feel like they are being mislead or deceived, I wanted to let everyone know after being nominated for the Rookie of the year.

    Good to have you back and know that you're ok. We've lost too many of the family this year already.
    Clack Bocks
    Clack Bocks

    Posts : 2024
    Reputation : 335
    Join date : 2015-09-26

     End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting

    Post by Clack Bocks Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:50 am

    @filthridden wrote:

    This feels like one of those teen movies where someone paid you to date me but you ended up falling in love with me then when you told me I got upset and told you to go fuck yourself but then we end up together anyway and have babies.

    Actually, I take that back. It's nothing like that.

    Good to have you back/you were always around. Makes sense now that I always thought Moose went alright. Very Happy

    Can this be the funniest post of the year please?
    SaveTheCheerleader
    SaveTheCheerleader

    Posts : 334
    Reputation : 108
    Join date : 2016-02-11
    Location : Canberra

     End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting

    Post by SaveTheCheerleader Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:37 am

    Poster of the Year - Archer
    Contributor of the Year - SI
    Rookie of the Year - HymenBusta's
    Softcock of the Year - Bren
    Thread of the Year - NRL Fantasy Threads (General)
    Dummy Spit of the Year - Bren
    Funniest Poster of the Year - Honeysett
    GIF'er of the Year - Chewie
    Funniest Post of the Year - Archer reveal
    Tim Simona of the Year - Archer
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

     End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting

    Post by standard-issue Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:26 pm

    @SaveTheCheerleader wrote:Poster of the Year - Archer
    Contributor of the Year - SI
    Rookie of the Year - HymenBusta's
    Softcock of the Year - Bren
    Thread of the Year - NRL Fantasy Threads (General)
    Dummy Spit of the Year - Bren
    Funniest Poster of the Year - Honeysett
    GIF'er of the Year - Chewie
    Funniest Post of the Year - Archer reveal
    Tim Simona of the Year - Archer
    Avatar of the Year will be back next year mate  Very Happy

    Also looking at a Quiet Achiever type award.  Welshy has also suggested a Resolute Poster award-for the bloke who cops all the injuries and bad luck but still hangs around contributing, despite doing so whilst sitting in a pool of his/her own tears.
    avatar
    Oz Sport Mad

    Posts : 1782
    Reputation : 609
    Join date : 2015-09-28

     End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting

    Post by Oz Sport Mad Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:29 pm

    SI wrote:
    Avatar of the Year will be back next year mate  Very Happy

    Also looking at a Quiet Achiever type award.  Welshy has also suggested a Resolute Poster award-for the bloke who cops all the injuries and bad luck but still hangs around contributing, despite doing so whilst sitting in a pool of his/her own tears.

    The Chase Stanley Award?
    RandomSil
    RandomSil
    Moderator

    Posts : 8984
    Reputation : 2504
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 29

     End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting

    Post by RandomSil Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:58 pm

    SI wrote:
    @SaveTheCheerleader wrote:Poster of the Year - Archer
    Contributor of the Year - SI
    Rookie of the Year - HymenBusta's
    Softcock of the Year - Bren
    Thread of the Year - NRL Fantasy Threads (General)
    Dummy Spit of the Year - Bren
    Funniest Poster of the Year - Honeysett
    GIF'er of the Year - Chewie
    Funniest Post of the Year - Archer reveal
    Tim Simona of the Year - Archer
    Avatar of the Year will be back next year mate  Very Happy

    Also looking at a Quiet Achiever type award.  Welshy has also suggested a Resolute Poster award-for the bloke who cops all the injuries and bad luck but still hangs around contributing, despite doing so whilst sitting in a pool of his/her own tears.

    Booze won't get that and quicksands a show in if it counts Ultimate.
    sets
    sets

    Posts : 881
    Reputation : 435
    Join date : 2016-01-27

     End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting

    Post by sets Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:10 am

    Poster of the Year -
    Contributor of the Year -
    Rookie of the Year -
    Softcock of the Year -
    Boozeclues
    Thread of the Year -
    Dummy Spit of the Year -
    Boozeclues
    Funniest Poster of the Year -
    GIF'er of the Year -
    Funniest Post of the Year
    - Boozeclues
    Tim Simona of the Year -
    Moose
    Moose

    Posts : 2215
    Reputation : 1289
    Join date : 2017-05-19

     End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting

    Post by Moose Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:05 pm

    How long until I can update my avatar to my long schlong Laughing

     End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting - Page 2 Erectile-dysfunction1
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

     End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting

    Post by Guest Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:38 pm

    @Moose wrote:How long until I can update my avatar to my long schlong  Laughing

     End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting - Page 2 Erectile-dysfunction1


    I really feel it should be a barbie one.....



    Welcome back mate haha
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

     End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting

    Post by standard-issue Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:08 pm

    Mighty Fishes wrote:
    @Moose wrote:How long until I can update my avatar to my long schlong  Laughing

     End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting - Page 2 Erectile-dysfunction1


    I really feel it should be a barbie one.....



    Welcome back mate haha
    lol!
    Moose
    Moose

    Posts : 2215
    Reputation : 1289
    Join date : 2017-05-19

     End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting

    Post by Moose Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:35 pm

    Mighty Fishes wrote:
    I really feel it should be a barbie one.....

     End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting - Page 2 Tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400


    I can laugh about it now but that avatar contributed to my depression.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

     End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting

    Post by Guest Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:59 pm

    @Moose wrote:

     End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting - Page 2 Tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400


    I can laugh about it now but that avatar contributed to my depression.

    I didn't realise that's why you left


    Last edited by Mighty Fishes on Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Moose
    Moose

    Posts : 2215
    Reputation : 1289
    Join date : 2017-05-19

     End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting

    Post by Moose Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:55 pm

    Mighty Fishes wrote:

    I didn't realise that's why you left
    Nah man it's all good.

    I had several reasons why I felt like I needed some time away from the forum / a fresh start. All is good now and my mental health is much improved. As stated earlier I feel refreshed and I feel like a completely different person. I would be more then happy to discuss it more in depth if anyone wished. Another reason why I now advocate the importance of mental health and seeking help for depression, anxiety etc As someone who has been there I feel I can offer some great advice about the importance of taking care of oneself both physically and mentally.
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.
    Posts : 9361
    Reputation : 5546
    Join date : 2015-07-31

     End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting

    Post by No Worries Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:44 am

    @Moose wrote:How long until I can update my avatar to my long schlong  Laughing

     End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting - Page 2 Erectile-dysfunction1

    Booze is a tough competitor there's still time for a kick meters or TA melt down. Here's a more appropriate one the winner can use

     End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting - Page 2 TB2geW6b9mK.eBjSZPfXXce2pXa_!!2819622682
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

     End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting

    Post by standard-issue Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:25 am

    @No Worries wrote:
    @Moose wrote:How long until I can update my avatar to my long schlong  Laughing

     End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting - Page 2 Erectile-dysfunction1

    Booze is a tough competitor there's still time for a kick meters or TA melt down. Here's a more appropriate one the winner can use

     End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting - Page 2 TB2geW6b9mK.eBjSZPfXXce2pXa_!!2819622682
    Perfect for yours truly  Very Happy
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.
    Posts : 9361
    Reputation : 5546
    Join date : 2015-07-31

     End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting

    Post by No Worries Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:31 am

    There's not a lot to pick from when you are at work and can only google soft rooster
    Moose
    Moose

    Posts : 2215
    Reputation : 1289
    Join date : 2017-05-19

     End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting

    Post by Moose Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:15 pm

    @No Worries wrote:There's not a lot to pick from when you are at work and can only google soft rooster
    I made the mistake of googling soft cock avatar No
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

    Posts : 3857
    Reputation : 3032
    Join date : 2016-01-18

     End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Year Awards 2017 - Voting

    Post by Pookus McFly Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:36 pm

    Poster of the Year - SI
    Contributor of the Year - Milchcow
    Rookie of the Year - Spot the Ozzie
    Softcock of the Year - Bren
    Thread of the Year - Honeysett Poster Profiles
    Dummy Spit of the Year - BoozeCluez
    Funniest Poster of the Year - Welshy
    GIF'er of the Year - Chewie
    Funniest Post of the Year - Archer reveal
    Tim Simona of the Year - Archer

      Current date/time is Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:52 pm