Sure, QLD has the experience, but this is the first NSW team in a while that could put on a 4-5 try spree.
My summation pre-game:
* QLD backs struggle for points.
* QLD forwards do well enough, but have to scramble. Friz and Fifita to have big numbers, particularly in the second half
* Maloney makes a lot of runs, a lot of meters. Lays on a few try assists.
* Milford will show a few sublime touches, but be caught out a few times.
* Frizzel for a try.
* Cam Smith to have a game to be proud of
If NSW win, Maloney for MoM, and probably rightly so.