NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Share
    Deuces
    Deuces

    Posts : 299
    Reputation : 42
    Join date : 2016-03-01

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by Deuces on Mon May 29, 2017 8:17 pm

    Stone the flaming crows.

    my 888 round 12 score was good for 2nd overall for the week. Badum

    Moved to 21st overall and am well in truely out of my depth. Normally planning my h2h by now, but shit i got a shot at this....i need to thank you guys for the advice and thus ill post my team with my plans out soon ready to see what recommendations i get back.



    Revraiser
    Revraiser

    Posts : 4746
    Reputation : 970
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by Revraiser on Mon May 29, 2017 8:20 pm

    @Deuces - beautiful work mate. Keep doing it how ur doing it.
    danseels1985
    danseels1985

    Posts : 1181
    Reputation : 74
    Join date : 2017-02-21

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by danseels1985 on Mon May 29, 2017 8:20 pm

    Surely even if Brown plays this week it's best to ditch him with a b/e of 82? If I don't make the jump to Vaughan or Tolman I might get priced out of it
    Honey Badger
    Honey Badger

    Posts : 748
    Reputation : 95
    Join date : 2015-11-09
    Location : NZ

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by Honey Badger on Mon May 29, 2017 8:21 pm

    @awanamafia wrote:Anyone interested in Taane Milne? When's Aitken due back?

    Last i read Aitken is rd 18. Apparently he has a rare tendon injury in the hammy or something like that
    SI
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 12630
    Reputation : 2959
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by SI on Mon May 29, 2017 8:25 pm

    @Deuces wrote:Stone the flaming crows.

    my 888 round 12 score was good for 2nd overall for the week. Badum

    Moved to 21st overall and am well in truely out of my depth. Normally planning my h2h by now, but shit i got a shot at this....i need to thank you guys for the advice and thus ill post my team with my plans out soon ready to see what recommendations i get back.




    Nice work mate.
    SI
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 12630
    Reputation : 2959
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by SI on Mon May 29, 2017 8:26 pm

    Just realised it's Wolfie and ryno's birthdays. Happy Birthday you animals
    Badum1


    Deuces
    Deuces

    Posts : 299
    Reputation : 42
    Join date : 2016-03-01

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by Deuces on Mon May 29, 2017 8:29 pm

    @Revraiser wrote:@Deuces - beautiful work mate. Keep doing it how ur doing it.

    Cheers Rev and SI, i have 17 this week but she aint pretty. Im doing some bye planning now and see week 15 as a dud for me unless i do something now. I havent looked beyond this but as long as i use my last 15 trades wisely i think i can stay competitive as ive got a team value of 9.77 mil with several trade out players with low b/e.
    Clack Bocks
    Clack Bocks

    Posts : 1043
    Reputation : 140
    Join date : 2015-09-26

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by Clack Bocks on Mon May 29, 2017 8:32 pm

    @Deuces wrote:

    Cheers Rev and SI, i have 17 this week but she aint pretty. Im doing some bye planning now and see week 15 as a dud for me unless i do something now. I havent looked beyond this but as long as i use my last 15 trades wisely i think i can stay competitive as ive got a team value of 9.77 mil with several trade out players with low b/e.

    9.77mil!? You know how to build value. What's your team look like?
    Stinkbug
    Stinkbug

    Posts : 511
    Reputation : 58
    Join date : 2016-03-15
    Location : Sunny Coast

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by Stinkbug on Mon May 29, 2017 8:34 pm

    is mcguire to vaughn too sideways?
    Revraiser
    Revraiser

    Posts : 4746
    Reputation : 970
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by Revraiser on Mon May 29, 2017 8:34 pm

    Was Merrin just trying to get into Origin, hence lifted and now go back to his burger boy 30's each week ?


    Last edited by Revraiser on Mon May 29, 2017 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Revraiser
    Revraiser

    Posts : 4746
    Reputation : 970
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by Revraiser on Mon May 29, 2017 8:36 pm

    @Deuces wrote:

    Cheers Rev and SI, i have 17 this week but she aint pretty. Im doing some bye planning now and see week 15 as a dud for me unless i do something now. I havent looked beyond this but as long as i use my last 15 trades wisely i think i can stay competitive as ive got a team value of 9.77 mil with several trade out players with low b/e.

    Faaark sake that's a beautiful creation. You'll have the Nrl knocking on your door asking cap questions !!
    Revraiser
    Revraiser

    Posts : 4746
    Reputation : 970
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by Revraiser on Mon May 29, 2017 8:40 pm

    @Deuces wrote:

    Cheers Rev and SI, i have 17 this week but she aint pretty. Im doing some bye planning now and see week 15 as a dud for me unless i do something now. I havent looked beyond this but as long as i use my last 15 trades wisely i think i can stay competitive as ive got a team value of 9.77 mil with several trade out players with low b/e.

    In all seriousness though, with that team value and still more low BE players and the 15 trades i can only see you going up. Keep being wise mate.
    Deuces
    Deuces

    Posts : 299
    Reputation : 42
    Join date : 2016-03-01

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by Deuces on Mon May 29, 2017 8:44 pm

    my team

    15 trades
    $88k

    Friend, Brailey
    JWH, Tolman, Fifita, McGuire
    Gallen, Surgess, JDB, Crichton, Mannering, Elliot
    SJ, Kniko, Frawley, Frown
    Blake, SMat, Cotric, Fui
    Slater, RTS, Uate, Feldt, CNK

    top heavy team...and halves need a fix, also what to do with centres? still alot of $$$ to be made in wfb and shouldi shift Fifita to another gun? and get him back post SOO?

    thinking Kniko to Munster (will give me 10 rd 15 Sad ) but what else.

    Chewie
    Chewie

    Posts : 4249
    Reputation : 1704
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Location : Millennium Falcon

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by Chewie on Mon May 29, 2017 8:47 pm

    @SI wrote:Just realised it's Wolfie and ryno's birthdays.  Happy Birthday you animals
    Badum1



    Does that mean we can party?

    Chewie
    Chewie

    Posts : 4249
    Reputation : 1704
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Location : Millennium Falcon

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by Chewie on Mon May 29, 2017 8:49 pm

    @Deuces wrote:my team

    15 trades
    $88k

    Friend, Brailey
    JWH, Tolman, Fifita, McGuire
    Gallen, Surgess, JDB, Crichton, Mannering, Elliot
    SJ, Kniko, Frawley, Frown
    Blake, SMat, Cotric, Fui
    Slater, RTS, Uate, Feldt, CNK

    top heavy team...and halves need a fix, also what to do with centres? still alot of $$$ to be made in wfb and shouldi shift Fifita to another gun? and get him back post SOO?

    thinking Kniko to Munster (will give me 10 rd 15  Sad )  but what else.


    There are not many obvious choices this round... I feel your pain
    Deuces
    Deuces

    Posts : 299
    Reputation : 42
    Join date : 2016-03-01

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by Deuces on Mon May 29, 2017 8:53 pm

    @Chewie wrote:

    There are not many obvious choices this round... I feel your pain

    Yeah, im actually happy just doing the niko>Munster trade. Will leave me 14 trades and ill look into week 15 the week after. hopefully i get 13 fit players that week, ill take that.

    Mulvy
    Mulvy
    Moderator

    Posts : 4001
    Reputation : 1020
    Join date : 2016-01-26

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by Mulvy on Mon May 29, 2017 9:11 pm

    @Revraiser wrote:Was Merrin just trying to get into Origin, hence lifted and now go back to his burger boy 30's each week ?

    I too would like to know the answer to this?
    Mulvy
    Mulvy
    Moderator

    Posts : 4001
    Reputation : 1020
    Join date : 2016-01-26

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by Mulvy on Mon May 29, 2017 9:11 pm

    Well done Deuces!
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatic

    Posts : 10914
    Reputation : 1897
    Join date : 2016-04-26
    Age : 34
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by wolfking on Mon May 29, 2017 9:13 pm

    @SI wrote:Just realised it's Wolfie and ryno's birthdays.  Happy Birthday you animals
    Badum1



    Thanks SI!! cheer

    Had a sweet day and what way to finish off the day coming in here and being just in time for a party, fucking perfect!!
    luckynumber8
    luckynumber8

    Posts : 695
    Reputation : 177
    Join date : 2016-02-22

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by luckynumber8 on Mon May 29, 2017 9:17 pm

    Who is more likely to stop being a sh*tc*nt out or Hayne and Leilua? One has gotta go.

      Current date/time is Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:18 am