NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Website

Sik
    Sik

Website Empty Website

Post by Sik Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:00 am

Hey guys...

This is just a shout out to anyone on the forum who has website building capabilities.

Im looking at starting my own business in the next few months, and really need a website.

It wont be an online shop or anything fancy like that. Will just out line what products i sell and install with some basic pricing.

Search Engine Optimisation is a must, as I am the sole income earner in my family, so i need as much help as i can get.

Willing to pay you for your time, if there is anyone out there that can help, please shoot me a pm and we can take things further.

Thanks

Justin

Note to Mods/Admins: If this post is inappropriate, please delete. Can you PM me though if this does happen. Thanks
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Website Empty Re: Website

Post by standard-issue Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:04 am

All good Sik, link in the Fantasy threads as well if you like mate to make sure everyone sees it. I am thinking we would have at least one poster who can help. Also thinking maybe @dasherhalo ?
    Sik
    Sik

Post by Sik Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:07 am

Thanks SI. Just wanted to post in the dark corner of the forum first to make sure it was ok first.
    Sik
    Sik

Post by Sik Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:52 pm

Bump