NRL Fantasy Fanatics



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    What Grinds Your Gears?

    Honeysett
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 7869
    Reputation : 4807
    Join date : 2015-09-28

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by Honeysett Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:14 pm

    Bren wrote:Did a withdrawal of $1400 on Friday yet due to public holidays that means it will go into my account tomorrow then?...

    It'll go through today mate. Then you can send me my 10% cut haha
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by standard-issue Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:08 pm

    Bren wrote:Did a withdrawal of $1400 on Friday yet due to public holidays that means it will go into my account tomorrow then?...
    Need to post the receipt on here mate, you know the rules!
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:28 pm

    @Honeysett wrote:

    It'll go through today mate. Then you can send me my 10% cut haha
    You declined my offer of a carton of XXXX.  Lol

    But for real I did say I would shout you a carton, I was shit stirring with the XXXX part.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:29 pm

    SI wrote:
    Need to post the receipt on here mate, you know the rules!
    Couldnt be fucked uploading an image to a host but Ill send you a copy by email if you want. Or if you joined Twitter Ill screenshot and send it to ya.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil
    Moderator

    Posts : 8984
    Reputation : 2504
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 29

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by RandomSil Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:49 pm

    So it is the first time in awhile I have had Weet-Bix..

    I don't remember these tiny little round grains in the weet-bix that get caught in my teeth and remain hard even after I soak my weet-bix in milk for 20 minutes.

    WHAT ARE THEY!
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by standard-issue Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:01 pm

    Random wrote:So it is the first time in awhile I have had Weet-Bix..

    I don't remember these tiny little round grains in the weet-bix that get caught in my teeth and remain hard even after I soak my weet-bix in milk for 20 minutes.

    WHAT ARE THEY!

    Bought Weet-Bix last week for the first time in about 6 months and didn't notice anything different. In saying that, I put a little bit of hot water on mine first before adding milk.

    On a cereal note, Special K changed their recipe a year or so ago, and I still buy it sometimes, but it's just not quite the same.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil
    Moderator

    Posts : 8984
    Reputation : 2504
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 29

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by RandomSil Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:02 pm

    SI wrote:

    Bought Weet-Bix last week for the first time in about 6 months and didn't notice anything different.  In saying that, I put a little bit of hot water on mine first before adding milk.

    On a cereal note, Special K changed their recipe a year or so ago, and I still buy it sometimes, but it's just not quite the same.

    Oh my god that brings back memories of doing that on cold winter mornings to help warm myself up.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by standard-issue Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:05 pm

    I do it now regardless of temp. Started doing it when we moved inland from Townsville when I was young where there was actually a Winter.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:17 pm

    You forgot the most important part. How many weet-bix do you do?
    Honeysett
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 7869
    Reputation : 4807
    Join date : 2015-09-28

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by Honeysett Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:09 am

    7 + one banana, two strawberries
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by standard-issue Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:12 am

    @Honeysett wrote:7 + one banana, two strawberries

    Grindr account?
    Honeysett
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 7869
    Reputation : 4807
    Join date : 2015-09-28

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by Honeysett Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:14 am

    SI wrote:

    Grindr account?

    Huh? That's how I have my weetbix, good for ya.
    Pain
    Pain

    NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019
    Posts : 4320
    Reputation : 1836
    Join date : 2015-07-30

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by Pain Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:35 am

    @Honeysett wrote:7 + one banana, two strawberries

    I'm calling bullshit on the strawberries. Not everyday. 

    Those bitches get mouldy after a day, and you're not buying a punnet every second day.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 7869
    Reputation : 4807
    Join date : 2015-09-28

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by Honeysett Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:45 am

    @Pain wrote:

    I'm calling bullshit on the strawberries. Not everyday. 

    Those bitches get mouldy after a day, and you're not buying a punnet every second day.

    I don't have weetbix everyday but I get fruit and veggies delivered to my house twice a week, plus I make juices everyday.
    Pain
    Pain

    NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019
    Posts : 4320
    Reputation : 1836
    Join date : 2015-07-30

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by Pain Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:50 am

    @Honeysett wrote:

    I don't have weetbix everyday but I get fruit and veggies delivered to my house twice a week, plus I make juices everyday.
    Ok. Juices. Didn't consider that.

    Nothing to see here.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by standard-issue Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 am

    @Honeysett wrote:
    @Pain wrote:

    I'm calling bullshit on the strawberries. Not everyday. 

    Those bitches get mouldy after a day, and you're not buying a punnet every second day.

    I don't have weetbix everyday but I get fruit and veggies delivered to my house twice a week, plus I make juices everyday.

    For the last 4 or 5 years I actually had you figured as being a bloke.  

    #onenightinrealitycandiscountalifetimeofoptimisticinference
    Honeysett
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 7869
    Reputation : 4807
    Join date : 2015-09-28

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by Honeysett Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:24 am

    SI wrote:

    For the last 4 or 5 years I actually had you figured as being a bloke.  

    #onenightinrealitycandiscountalifetimeofoptimisticinference

    Don't be fooled, an animals flesh and blood needs to be spilled for me to get through the day. I love juices though and fresh fruit so I can make them myself is the best way.
    JoeyJohns
    JoeyJohns

    Posts : 3
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2016-01-23
    Age : 47
    Location : Newcastle

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by JoeyJohns Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:56 am

    When Brett and Josh Morris are running side by side so I have trouble telling them apart as they look so much alike.
    avatar
    Manboobs Habib

    Posts : 15
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2015-10-22

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by Manboobs Habib Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:11 pm

    Neighbours who leave junk out on the kerb when there is no council clean up scheduled... just expecting some random is going to drive past and say to themselves "Oh Look, some fool is throwing out a soiled and broken stroller, I'll grab that!"

    FMD - wait for council clean up and then put it out, or take it to the tip if you're that desperate to get rid of it...
    Honeysett
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 7869
    Reputation : 4807
    Join date : 2015-09-28

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by Honeysett Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:47 pm

    @Manboobs Habib wrote:Neighbours who leave junk out on the kerb when there is no council clean up scheduled... just expecting some random is going to drive past and say to themselves "Oh Look, some fool is throwing out a soiled and broken stroller, I'll grab that!"

    FMD - wait for council clean up and then put it out, or take it to the tip if you're that desperate to get rid of it...

    Our council no longer pick it up, you request a skip bin and can do it twice a year. Don't have junk flying around and all over the road. Best way to do it.

      Current date/time is Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:14 am