NRL Fantasy Fanatics



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    What Grinds Your Gears?

    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:34 pm

    Stay outta my sea Stew
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:38 pm

    Mighty Fishes wrote:Stay outta my sea Stew

    Stew is only interested in the seamen.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:52 pm

    Bren wrote:

    Stew is only interested in the seamen.

    Regardless he can't have my spawn!
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by Guest Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:24 pm

    Mighty Fishes wrote:

    Regardless he can't have my spawn!

    According to some it is a delicacy. Embarassed
    filthridden
    filthridden
    Moderator

    Posts : 13973
    Reputation : 7465
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by filthridden Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:28 am

    Bren wrote:

    According to some it is a delicacy. Embarassed

    Never on my travels have I managed to come across a young lady who liked the taste. Sad
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:38 pm

    @filthridden wrote:

    Never on my travels have I managed to come across a young lady who liked the taste. Sad
    Drink some pineapple juice and she will be gargling your shit like its passion pop.

    My exs never complained about the taste, then again they couldnt taste it when Im halfway down their throat.
    Stew
    Stew

    Posts : 167
    Reputation : 412
    Join date : 2015-10-01

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by Stew Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:58 pm

    Thrush.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:18 pm

    @Stew wrote:Thrush.

    You can't spell thrush without stu.
    avatar
    Manboobs Habib

    Posts : 15
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2015-10-22

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by Manboobs Habib Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:46 am

    Bren wrote:We are the walking dead wounded.

    Started playing basketball again a few weeks back. My lateral movement in my left knee is completely shot from an injury I did to it a few years back at soccer... Every time I try and pivot or change direction I can hear like a clicking sound, feels like it's about to give way.... Then for ~3 days after every game it swells and I'm hobbling around like a 90 year old... So last night I strapped it up nice and tight to try and get some stability back in to it....

    5 minutes in to the game, there's a loose ball and I'm first to it and about to pick it up and start dribbling and this dude from the other team dives straight at my legs like he's Matt Dellavedova... gone for the game with sprained right ankle (might be ligament damage)... Iced it up straight away... will have to wait and see how it is in the next few days...


    On the plus side, my knee isn't swollen, courtesy of my limited game time!! Basketball
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by standard-issue Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:02 am

    Bren wrote:
    @Stew wrote:Thrush.

    You can't spell thrush without stu.
    Lol
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by standard-issue Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:08 am

    @Manboobs Habib wrote:
    Bren wrote:We are the walking dead wounded.

    Started playing basketball again a few weeks back. My lateral movement in my left knee is completely shot from an injury I did to it a few years back at soccer... Every time I try and pivot or change direction I can hear like a clicking sound, feels like it's about to give way.... Then for ~3 days after every game it swells and I'm hobbling around like a 90 year old... So last night I strapped it up nice and tight to try and get some stability back in to it....

    5 minutes in to the game, there's a loose ball and I'm first to it and about to pick it up and start dribbling and this dude from the other team dives straight at my legs like he's Matt Dellavedova... gone for the game with sprained right ankle (might be ligament damage)... Iced it up straight away... will have to wait and see how it is in the next few days...


    On the plus side, my knee isn't swollen, courtesy of my limited game time!! Basketball

    I stacked on 20 odd kilos about 5 years ago.  Started losing it pretty well, but got a bit ahead of myself and went with my maori mate to a touch comp well before I should have.  Literally was knocked up after about 90 seconds but luckily sprained my dodgy ankle so could come off the ground a little less ingloriously Very Happy .

    Not to mention my first 2 touches I played the ball as if it was a proper game of League and had a whole team of Kiwi's yelling at me "Ut's fuckin tuch bro!"
    Honeysett
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 7869
    Reputation : 4807
    Join date : 2015-09-28

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by Honeysett Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:39 pm

    SI wrote:

    I stacked on 20 odd kilos about 5 years ago.  Started losing it pretty well, but got a bit ahead of myself and went with my maori mate to a touch comp well before I should have.  Literally was knocked up after about 90 seconds but luckily sprained my dodgy ankle so could come off the ground a little less ingloriously Very Happy .

    Not to mention my first 2 touches I played the ball as if it was a proper game of League and had a whole team of Kiwi's yelling at me "Ut's fuckin tuch bro!"

    Should have been on the pill.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by standard-issue Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:54 pm

    @Honeysett wrote:
    SI wrote:

    I stacked on 20 odd kilos about 5 years ago.  Started losing it pretty well, but got a bit ahead of myself and went with my maori mate to a touch comp well before I should have.  Literally was knocked up after about 90 seconds but luckily sprained my dodgy ankle so could come off the ground a little less ingloriously Very Happy .

    Not to mention my first 2 touches I played the ball as if it was a proper game of League and had a whole team of Kiwi's yelling at me "Ut's fuckin tuch bro!"

    Should have been on the pill.
    Embarassed
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by standard-issue Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:32 pm

    Coriander.  Just the smell in a room next to me absolutely turns my stomach.
    DreadLord
    DreadLord

    Posts : 163
    Reputation : 30
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Location : Somewhere in the vicinity of Betelgeuse

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by DreadLord Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:36 pm

    People who use a cubicle to piss in, in a public toilet, instead of using the urinal WALL !!!

    What the fuck, are they worried someone's gunna look at their little prick Mad

    May everyone who does this die in a fire.

    *nearly had a blue with some fuckwit over this half an hour ago.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by standard-issue Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:46 pm

    @DreadLord wrote:People who use a cubicle to piss in, in a public toilet, instead of using the urinal WALL !!!

    What the fuck, are they worried someone's gunna look at their little prick Mad

    May everyone who does this die in a fire.

    *nearly had a blue with some fuckwit over this half an hour ago.
    Agree.  Cubicles are for snapping off grogans and snapping off grogans only.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:40 pm

    @DreadLord wrote:People who use a cubicle to piss in, in a public toilet, instead of using the urinal WALL !!!

    What the fuck, are they worried someone's gunna look at their little prick Mad

    May everyone who does this die in a fire.

    *nearly had a blue with some fuckwit over this half an hour ago.

    Listen here you wombat. I was having a wank in the cubicle alright. Next time Ill come stand right next to you.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by standard-issue Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:46 pm

    Bren wrote:
    @DreadLord wrote:People who use a cubicle to piss in, in a public toilet, instead of using the urinal WALL !!!

    What the fuck, are they worried someone's gunna look at their little prick Mad

    May everyone who does this die in a fire.

    *nearly had a blue with some fuckwit over this half an hour ago.

    Listen here you wombat. I was having a wank in the cubicle alright. Next time Ill come stand right next to you.
    lol!
    DreadLord
    DreadLord

    Posts : 163
    Reputation : 30
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Location : Somewhere in the vicinity of Betelgeuse

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by DreadLord Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:59 pm

    Bren wrote:

    Listen here you wombat. I was having a wank in the cubicle alright. Next time Ill come stand right next to you.

    Haha, Should've guessed it'd be one of you sauce-in-the-fridge blokes Air Quote
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

    Post by standard-issue Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:06 pm

    @DreadLord wrote:
    Bren wrote:

    Listen here you wombat. I was having a wank in the cubicle alright. Next time Ill come stand right next to you.

    Haha, Should've guessed it'd be one of you sauce-in-the-fridge blokes Air Quote

    Lol

      Current date/time is Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:56 pm