NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Finals Week 2

Pieman
    Pieman

NRL Finals Week 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Finals Week 2

Post by Pieman Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:24 pm

I reckon that game will have taken too much out of them - like gus has been saying

Sharks are specials next week
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:28 pm

JT is better than Johns.

The reffing in the game was great.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:29 pm

Only Broncos fans would complain about the refs a week after theh were gifted a win by the refs.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:30 pm

Wheres the outrage Pieman? you came in here full of piss and vinegar last week when the refs cost a team dearly last week?

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:32 pm

Honeysett wrote:Only Broncos fans would complain about the refs a week after theh were gifted a win by the refs.

only anti-broncos fans would accept the refs influencing the result of a game when the Broncos are on the wrong end of it.

street goes two ways, hero.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:32 pm

Pieman wrote:JT is better than Johns.

The reffing in the game was great.
    Had $50 on the draw at $17.  That 20 seconds between Gillett tripping JT and them finally calling it a penalty was like 20 days for me!
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:33 pm

surmo13 wrote:Wheres the outrage Pieman? you came in here full of piss and vinegar last week when the refs cost a team dearly last week?

and when that happens again, ill blow up about it
    the reffing was superb tonight

that was one of the greatest games of all time
    Clack Bocks
    Clack Bocks

Post by Clack Bocks Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:37 pm

Is it just me or does Greg Alexander cherry pick moments in a game and unjustifiably claim that a certain player has been doing it all season. Like o'neils tries tonight and feldts kickoff that was dropped?
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:37 pm

surmo13 wrote:

only anti-broncos fans would accept the refs influencing the result of a game when the Broncos are on the wrong end of it.

street goes two ways, hero.

You're telling me with a straight face that those decisions at the end of the game were the same as the shambles from last week? Please. The knock on was called a knock on correctly.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:37 pm

Pieman wrote:

and when that happens again, ill blow up about it
    the reffing was superb tonight

that was one of the greatest games of all time

lol! i'm sure you will mate, you've got over half a year to start building it up for whoever loses to the Broncos in Round 1 next year, hey?
    Dip

Post by Dip Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:37 pm

The refs did an okay job. The Boyd drop was probably backwards, but that is always called a knock on. The non offside call on Morgan was huge, but the refs rarely have the balls to call that. The rest of the calls were okay, though I expect all Titans fans (and Broncos haters) to strenuously argue to Gillett trip call, while correct, cost the Broncos their season.
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:38 pm

Clack Bocks wrote:Is it just me or does Greg Alexander cherry pick moments in a game and unjustifiably claim that a certain player has been doing it all season. Like o'neils tries tonight and feldts kickoff that was dropped?

Mate, thank your lucky stars you have foxtel. I would much rather listen to that than Goulds dribble

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:41 pm

Honeysett wrote:

You're telling me with a straight face that those decisions at the end of the game were the same as the shambles from last week? Please. The knock on was called a knock on correctly.

No i'm not, i'm telling you if you're gunna carry on about the refs deciding the match last week when the margin was 16 points, then you can atleast acknowledge the refs were in the Cowboys back pocket for damn near every desicion made in the last 5 minutes of regular time and all of extra time
    Dip

Post by Dip Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:41 pm

Honeysett wrote:

2 calls last week were much worse than anything tonight, but c'mon, you're comparing the impact of a game that had an 18 point difference to one that went 90 minutes.
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:44 pm

surmo13 wrote:

lol! i'm sure you will mate, you've got over half a year to start building it up for whoever loses to the Broncos in Round 1 next year, hey?

buddy if you think the refs cost the broncos that game youre deadset delusional
    the reffing this week was just so much better than last week, its not even remotely comparable

Tell me any single howler that went against brisbane... just one.

The boyd knock on - 50/50, they call things like that knock ones 95% of the time
    the off side after the knock on - they NEVER fucking call that ever. I cant think of a single time when that has ever been called as offside
    The gillett trip - 100% a trip and in the years gone by thats a send off.

Please mate, please give me a detailed assessment as to how the refs cost brissy that game.

Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:46 pm

surmo13 wrote:

No i'm not, i'm telling you if you're gunna carry on about the refs deciding the match last week when the margin was 16 points, then you can atleast acknowledge the refs were in the Cowboys back pocket for damn near every desicion made in the last 5 minutes of regular time and all of extra time

I never once said that the refs cost the Titans the game, all I ever said was that the reffing was bad. I think that I even said that I dont think the titans would have won anyway.

The reffing tonight was brilliant. The cowboys got most of the 50/50 calls, but there werent any howlers there thats for sure
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:49 pm

Pieman wrote:
    Clack Bocks wrote:Is it just me or does Greg Alexander cherry pick moments in a game and unjustifiably claim that a certain player has been doing it all season. Like o'neils tries tonight and feldts kickoff that was dropped?

Mate, thank your lucky stars you have foxtel. I would much rather listen to that than Goulds dribble
    I don't understand how a fan like you doesn't have Foxtel?
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:51 pm

Dip wrote:

2 calls last week were much worse than anything tonight, but c'mon, you're comparing the impact of a game that had an 18 point difference to one that went 90 minutes.

There were three direct decisions that lead to Broncos tries not to mention an incorrect call that cost the Titans, it goes close to costing them the game.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:51 pm

Honeysett wrote:Only Broncos fans would complain about the refs a week after theh were gifted a win by the refs.

The only thing I don't understand is now who do the refs gift a win to out of the sharks and cowboys?

Broncos ad the leg up last week so they went against them tonight

Sharks were given the leg up against the Raiders
    Cowboys were gifted a win tonight at the death

I think the refs wont know who to go for an maybe.. Just maybe we'll finally get a fairly contested match!

NAh fuck that the refs are all incompetent they'll give it to the sharks calling it now
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:51 pm

iSIs wrote:
    I don't understand how a fan like you doesn't have Foxtel?

I get a free league pass with my phone plan - normally I just watch saturday night's/sunday arvo/monday games tv through chromecast
    When games are on FTA tho, i just watch them on that because streaming it is a bit of a cunt sometimes

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:06 pm