NRL Fantasy Fanatics



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread

    Pain
    Pain

    NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019
    Posts : 4320
    Reputation : 1836
    Join date : 2015-07-30

    The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread

    Post by Pain Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:42 pm

    Anyone tempted by those Grand Final Parmie Pies?
    filthridden
    filthridden
    Moderator

    Posts : 13973
    Reputation : 7465
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread

    Post by filthridden Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:21 pm

    I am hitting the dumpos tonight.
    China Red in Melbourne.
    You know its good because you order from a touch screen and food turns up at your table.

    Fuck, I can't wait to get my dumpo on!

    Do I need to get a picture of the receipt?
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

    Posts : 10780
    Reputation : 4265
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread

    Post by Revraiser Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:42 pm

    @filthridden wrote:I am hitting the dumpos tonight.
    China Red in Melbourne.
    You know its good because you order from a touch screen and food turns up at your table.

    Fuck, I can't wait to get my dumpo on!

    Do I need to get a picture of the receipt?

    Post a brief review of the food on the night Wink
    filthridden
    filthridden
    Moderator

    Posts : 13973
    Reputation : 7465
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread

    Post by filthridden Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:44 pm

    @Revraiser wrote:

    Post a brief review of the food on the night Wink

    Brief? Mate you'll get several paragraphs tomorrow.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow
    Moderator

    Posts : 18208
    Reputation : 10189
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread

    Post by Milchcow Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:58 pm


    I expect I post per paragraph, and correctly located in the fantasy thread.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread

    Post by standard-issue Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:06 pm

    @filthridden wrote:I am hitting the dumpos tonight.
    China Red in Melbourne.
    You know its good because you order from a touch screen and food turns up at your table.

    Fuck, I can't wait to get my dumpo on!

    Do I need to get a picture of the receipt?
    Yep, receipt or banned.
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.
    Posts : 9361
    Reputation : 5546
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread

    Post by No Worries Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:10 pm

    @Pain wrote:Anyone tempted by those Grand Final Parmie Pies?

    Fuckin oath tempted
    filthridden
    filthridden
    Moderator

    Posts : 13973
    Reputation : 7465
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread

    Post by filthridden Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:48 am

    OK I don't gots the receipt but I took a photo of one page of what we ordered. Will figure out how to post from my mobile (laptops not my friend this week) and get it on here.

    China Red

    Smashed through loads of the pork dumplings. They arrive quickly towards the start of the sitting but I feel like they hold off towards the end of the dining experience, maybe trying to get rid of us. My friend wanted to eat 30 dumplings. He is skinnier than I am. Here's our story...

    . Yeah fuck it I can't be bothered writing heaps: He didn't eat 30 dumplings, he made 27. The end.
    Had 22 myself (plot twist, I also ate some greens and some noodles).

    Turns out the world record is 268 dumplings or some shit. So between the six of us, we made it almost halfway to the world record for one person. That is unbelievable.

    Recommend: The spicy dumplings & the soup filled dumplings.
    Do not recommend: Sitting next to the touch screen, you'll be ordering peopes food and drinks for them all night.
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.
    Posts : 9361
    Reputation : 5546
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread

    Post by No Worries Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:17 am

    1/2 price this week at Woolies - Parma Pies & beer for grand finals at my place.

    The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread - Page 10 20160928_182908

    NB: Please use of the letter A. No nouveau hipster spelling on our pies mate. You ie & y blokes should get yourself some sushi & sake for GF day.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread

    Post by standard-issue Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:41 am

    @filthridden wrote:OK I don't gots the receipt but I took a photo of one page of what we ordered. Will figure out how to post from my mobile (laptops not my friend this week) and get it on here.

    China Red

    Smashed through loads of the pork dumplings. They arrive quickly towards the start of the sitting but I feel like they hold off towards the end of the dining experience, maybe trying to get rid of us. My friend wanted to eat 30 dumplings. He is skinnier than I am. Here's our story...

    . Yeah fuck it I can't be bothered writing heaps: He didn't eat 30 dumplings, he made 27. The end.
    Had 22 myself (plot twist, I also ate some greens and some noodles).

    Turns out the world record is 268 dumplings or some shit. So between the six of us, we made it almost halfway to the world record for one person. That is unbelievable.

    Recommend: The spicy dumplings & the soup filled dumplings.
    Do not recommend: Sitting next to the touch screen, you'll be ordering peopes food and drinks for them all night.
    Fiddy wit da 268?
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread

    Post by standard-issue Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:44 am

    @No Worries wrote:1/2 price this week at Woolies - Parma Pies & beer for grand finals at my place.

    The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread - Page 10 20160928_182908

    NB: Please use of the letter A. No nouveau hipster spelling on our pies mate. You ie & y blokes should get yourself some sushi & sake for GF day.
    Will not purchase on account of the Four'n Twenty food artist spelling it with an A instead of a Y.

    Okay, I'm kidding myself, will purchase.  But only to change the A to a Y with an Artline.  Fuck the system.
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.
    Posts : 9361
    Reputation : 5546
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread

    Post by No Worries Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:49 am

    iSIs wrote:
    Will not purchase on account of the Four'n Twenty food artist spelling it with an A instead of a Y.

    Okay, I'm kidding myself, will purchase.  But only to change the A to a Y with an Artline.  Fuck the system.

    Showing your age there mate. They're called Sharpies now
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread

    Post by standard-issue Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:54 am

    @No Worries wrote:
    iSIs wrote:
    Will not purchase on account of the Four'n Twenty food artist spelling it with an A instead of a Y.

    Okay, I'm kidding myself, will purchase.  But only to change the A to a Y with an Artline.  Fuck the system.

    Showing your age there mate. They're called Sharpies now
    Haha, nearly called them "Nikko's"!  Do Nikko pens still exist?
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread

    Post by standard-issue Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:55 am

    @No Worries wrote:
    iSIs wrote:
    Will not purchase on account of the Four'n Twenty food artist spelling it with an A instead of a Y.

    Okay, I'm kidding myself, will purchase.  But only to change the A to a Y with an Artline.  Fuck the system.

    Showing your age there mate. They're called Sharpies now
    Haha, nearly called them "Nikko's"!  Do Nikko pens still exist?
    filthridden
    filthridden
    Moderator

    Posts : 13973
    Reputation : 7465
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread

    Post by filthridden Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:56 am

    iSIs wrote:
    Fiddy wit da 268?

    Unlikely.

    Don't think they serve dumplings at sizzler plus he'd fill up on the the cheesie bread no doubt.
    filthridden
    filthridden
    Moderator

    Posts : 13973
    Reputation : 7465
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread

    Post by filthridden Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:01 am

    Sharpies, I can handle. This "texter" shit is rubbish though.
    We called them a "vivid" growing up. #Kiwi4Lyf
    Milchcow
    Milchcow
    Moderator

    Posts : 18208
    Reputation : 10189
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread

    Post by Milchcow Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:42 am


    Who spells is 'texter'?

    Its a texta
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread

    Post by standard-issue Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:50 am

    I spell it texter as well.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow
    Moderator

    Posts : 18208
    Reputation : 10189
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread

    Post by Milchcow Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:59 am

    Just to be clear - is this the thing you spell texter

    The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread - Page 10 0244450hero
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 6263
    Reputation : 2449
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Parm - E - I -E - I - O Thread

    Post by Krump Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:12 am

    Nikko

      Current date/time is Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:32 pm