NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread

    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 7261
    Reputation : 3539
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread

    Post by No Worries on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:48 am

    Who's going to get cut ?

    http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/broncos-expect-to-lose-dale-copley-or-lachlan-maranta-as-they-keep-core-of-strong-squad/story-fnp0lyn6-1227569335228?from=public_rss
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread

    Post by Guest on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:52 am

    Of the two I would rather keep Copley.
    avatar
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

    Posts : 525
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2015-09-24

    2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread

    Post by Disruptive Trolling on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:55 am

    Your Name wrote:Who's going to get cut ?

    http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/broncos-expect-to-lose-dale-copley-or-lachlan-maranta-as-they-keep-core-of-strong-squad/story-fnp0lyn6-1227569335228?from=public_rss

    Don't you dare.
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 7261
    Reputation : 3539
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread

    Post by No Worries on Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:06 am

    Big Diesel wrote:

    Don't you dare.

    A true test of do you support the player or the team. You could be a Tigers supporter next year ?
    avatar
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

    Posts : 525
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2015-09-24

    2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread

    Post by Disruptive Trolling on Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:08 am

    Your Name wrote:

    A true test of do you support the player or the team. You could be a Tigers supporter next year ?

    Warriors.
    SI
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 15255
    Reputation : 4591
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread

    Post by SI on Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:34 am

    Big Diesel wrote:
    Your Name wrote:

    A true test of do you support the player or the team. You could be a Tigers supporter next year ?

    Warriors.

    Shaun Johnson is one and the same in that scenario.
    SI
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 15255
    Reputation : 4591
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread

    Post by SI on Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:17 pm

    What do y'all think of that new jersey?  Almost as bad as the Tigers 2011 effort I reckon.
    ryno_
    ryno_

    Posts : 2225
    Reputation : 484
    Join date : 2015-09-27
    Age : 30

    2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread

    Post by ryno_ on Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:41 pm

    @SI wrote:What do y'all think of that new jersey?  Almost as bad as the Tigers 2011 effort I reckon.

    2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread - Page 2 11952825_10153651711529631_345994898373095704_o

    Its not that bad. I like it enough - but not enough to buy one.
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 7261
    Reputation : 3539
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread

    Post by No Worries on Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:24 pm

    If you can't beat them wear their jersey. Isn't that a Cowboys jersey just different colour ?
    SI
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 15255
    Reputation : 4591
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread

    Post by SI on Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:51 pm

    Your Name wrote:If you can't beat them wear their jersey. Isn't that a Cowboys jersey just different colour ?

    Uh oh   Smile
    avatar
    McFlogchops

    Posts : 32
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-10-21

    2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread

    Post by McFlogchops on Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:54 pm

    Your Name wrote:Who's going to get cut ?

    http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/broncos-expect-to-lose-dale-copley-or-lachlan-maranta-as-they-keep-core-of-strong-squad/story-fnp0lyn6-1227569335228?from=public_rss

    Maranta surely. Copley has feet for hands.
    avatar
    Lebbo73

    Posts : 46
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2015-10-22
    Age : 46
    Location : Toowoomba

    2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread

    Post by Lebbo73 on Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:11 am

    I love that saying. Welcome back Flogger. Even if it is on another forum!

    PS, why isn't there a quote option on an IPad?
    SI
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 15255
    Reputation : 4591
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread

    Post by SI on Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:20 am

    @Lebbo73 wrote:I love that saying. Welcome back Flogger. Even if it is on another forum!

    PS, why isn't there a quote option on an IPad?
    I'll raise it on the support thread Lebs, Randomsil is the man for that sort of stuff.
    avatar
    McFlogchops

    Posts : 32
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-10-21

    2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread

    Post by McFlogchops on Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:56 pm

    @Lebbo73 wrote:I love that saying. Welcome back Flogger. Even if it is on another forum!

    PS, why isn't there a quote option on an IPad?

    I also like saying "couldn't catch Aids in Africa"
    dasherhalo
    dasherhalo

    Posts : 640
    Reputation : 163
    Join date : 2015-10-23

    2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread

    Post by dasherhalo on Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:27 pm

    Nice Strip.

    Someone just got their Cert II in Microsoft Word.
    SI
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 15255
    Reputation : 4591
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread

    Post by SI on Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:59 pm

    @dasherhalo wrote:Nice Strip.

    Someone just got their Cert II in Microsoft Word.

    Welcome mate  Very Happy.  Randomsil gets all the credit.  Heaps of fine tuning over the next few months should have the place looking pretty spiffy for the new season.  You were close to 10 years on Sportal weren't you?
    dasherhalo
    dasherhalo

    Posts : 640
    Reputation : 163
    Join date : 2015-10-23

    2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread

    Post by dasherhalo on Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:37 pm

    @SI wrote:

    Welcome mate  Very Happy.  Randomsil gets all the credit.  Heaps of fine tuning over the next few months should have the place looking pretty spiffy for the new season.  You were close to 10 years on Sportal weren't you?

    Haha - I was talking about the Bronco's jersey on the previous page Smile I wouldn't come over here and hack on the forum!

    Joined Sportal waaaay back in 2004. It's a bit sad to see the way it ended up, but hey: here's hoping we can all build this forum up to new heights!!
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread

    Post by Guest on Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:06 pm

    @dasherhalo wrote:Nice Strip.

    Someone just got their Cert II in Microsoft Word.

    SI's finest work to date.
    SI
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 15255
    Reputation : 4591
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread

    Post by SI on Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:32 am

    @dasherhalo wrote:
    @SI wrote:

    Welcome mate  Very Happy.  Randomsil gets all the credit.  Heaps of fine tuning over the next few months should have the place looking pretty spiffy for the new season.  You were close to 10 years on Sportal weren't you?

    Haha - I was talking about the Bronco's jersey on the previous page Smile  I wouldn't come over here and hack on the forum!

    Joined Sportal waaaay back in 2004. It's a bit sad to see the way it ended up, but hey: here's hoping we can all build this forum up to new heights!!

    Haha, I reckon that jersey is terrible, which is why I thought you were complimenting the forum layout as it was your first post over here.

    Yep, Sportal's demise is very sad, was actually pretty devastated for a while, but this place is starting to gather momentum and we are lucky there was the forethought to put a back up in place.
    surmo13
    surmo13

    Posts : 3606
    Reputation : 983
    Join date : 2015-10-22

    2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread

    Post by surmo13 on Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:04 am

    So apparently Vidot managed to snag a 3 year deal from those WWE try-outs he had, I wonder if we'll have journos flying out to all the NXT shows and asking anyone wearing a WWE shirt if Vidot will be a superstar.

      Current date/time is Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:36 am