I'm thinking this team for game 3 if Reynolds is out and Cordner is fit:
1. Moylan (C) There is just something about this guy, i know people are saying he is undersized, but look at Slater and Lockyer and some of the other great FBs. He isn't them yet, but they were them at this early stage in there career either, and with Mansour and Tedesco on the wing, you have to grreat kick returners, so they either avoid those two and kick down the middle, which is want you want, cause then Moylan can link with either one on the return, or they kick to either of the wingers and Moylans size isn't a factor. I like him for captian also, I tink the skipper has to be one of our spine, not a forward, and as Panthers club Captain, he is best suited as I don't think Maloney is necessarily gonna be in the halves for the next half decade to a decade.
2. Mansour - Just got to stick with this guy now for the long term.
3. Jennings - Scape goat in game 2 but still easily our best left centre
4. Leilua - Time to give this big unit a crack i reckon (I think the likes of Dugan and Ferguson are cut from the same "shit bloke" cloth as Gallen and Bird so can't have either of them. The alternative is JBird here if Reynols is right for game 3
5. Tedesco - He has to be in the side, and like Boyd playing wing for Qld and Aus, I see no reason why Teddy can't. good defender, excellent kick return, good under the high ball, he is ready for this. PLUS, the big thing we are forgetting is, if Hayne returns to the NRL, then Teddy holds his spot on the wing as Hayne waks straight back into the Blues 1. Moylan then makes his shift to 6 which is highly likely in the next year or two anyway.
6. Jack Bird - May as well start him in game 3 and see how he fairs after his solid debut. Worse that can happen is we lose and he struggles a bit but then you know you can utilise him as the utility on in the centres.
7. Maloney - SHOuld be able to slot across to the 7 without too much trouble.
8. Woods - I bet the oaf is made skipper next year. He or Cordner, and that will be a BIG mistake, but there is no mistaking he is laying much better than his first series with little help.
9. Peats - He is our only viable long term option at this stage so get him in there.
10. Klemmer - Let the big cray cat cut loose from the openig whistle
11. Frizell - He is a right side player isn't he usually, so it works with Cordner being a lefty
12. Cordner - As above
13. Jackson - Given he is our tackling machine, I see no reason not to play him as lock.
14. Graham - Can fill a number of roles from the bench and at 25 i just think he is ready also, i just reckon he is a bettr option for game 3 and for the next 5 years than Greg Bird, so why not select him.
15. Cartwright - Ohhh, he misses some tackles, big deal, he has poitns in him and we simple don't score enought points to win, so get him in.
16. Fifita - Again, run this guy wide at the little blokes like Qld did with Papalli, its not hard!!!
17. James - Playing huge, been talked about for a number for a number of years but hadn't been consistent, but he really is playing consistent footy and deserves a shot over Tamou fo mine now. Either him or Paulo or RCG
I like that team. Might not win 8 straight, but wouldn't loose 8 straight. Good enough going forward if the core stays together to get Origin back to a 50/50 contest.
Guys who might come and go a bit would be Fifita and maybe another Prop or two, Jennings probs only has a series or two left in him, and probably Maloney would make way at some point