NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    Round 12 Write Up

    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 7247
    Reputation : 3536
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Round 12 Write Up  - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 12 Write Up

    Post by No Worries on Fri May 27, 2016 9:42 pm

    Can't catch or kick a field goal
    Pieman
    Pieman

    Posts : 3508
    Reputation : 381
    Join date : 2015-10-26

    Round 12 Write Up  - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 12 Write Up

    Post by Pieman on Fri May 27, 2016 11:03 pm

    @surmo13 wrote:well that was a shithouse 80 minutes, there's a couple points for you to feel better at the end of the year Tigers fans, good thing our 6 best players aren't forced to be healthy scratches during the finals series.

    Its funny coz thats almost what the broncos side would look like if they didnt have their Brisbane TPA advantages
    Similar to melb

    star
    halfback (hunt/cronk)
    centre (roberts/chambers)
    hooker (mccullough/smith)
    milf could play the slater role at fullback

    one of the good props (maquire/brom)
    one of the good back rowers (gillett/harris)

    then fill the rest of the side with nuffies - its still a fucking good team.

    thats basically what melbourne have been doing since they got stung for rorting.

    surmo13
    surmo13

    Posts : 3602
    Reputation : 983
    Join date : 2015-10-22

    Round 12 Write Up  - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 12 Write Up

    Post by surmo13 on Fri May 27, 2016 11:32 pm

    @Pieman wrote:

    Its funny coz thats almost what the broncos side would look like if they didnt have their Brisbane TPA advantages
    Similar to melb

    star
    halfback (hunt/cronk)
    centre (roberts/chambers)
    hooker (mccullough/smith)
    milf could play the slater role at fullback

    one of the good props (maquire/brom)
    one of the good back rowers (gillett/harris)

    then fill the rest of the side with nuffies - its still a fucking good team.

    thats basically what melbourne have been doing since they got stung for rorting.


    not even the most hardcore of broncos fans would pretend milf/roberts/hunt/mccullough/mcguire/gillett are comparable to slater/chambers/cronk/smith/brom/harris in total ability or pay, but sure, whatever gets you to sleep, snuggled up in your blanket safe in the knowledge that those dastardly broncos are a bunch of cheating cheaters.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Round 12 Write Up  - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 12 Write Up

    Post by Guest on Fri May 27, 2016 11:35 pm

    I thought Proctor was on more then Harris? Plus has played more games for NZ
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 5989
    Reputation : 2274
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Round 12 Write Up  - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 12 Write Up

    Post by Krump on Sat May 28, 2016 7:20 am

    horse shit call, wasn't a shoulder charge & wasn't late.

    @surmo13 wrote:forward pass, but i'm glad Gus, Joey & Fittler are getting to have some fun trying to paint this up as the upset of the century

    @surmo13 wrote:well that was a shithouse 80 minutes, there's a couple points for you to feel better at the end of the year Tigers fans, good thing our 6 best players aren't forced to be healthy scratches during the finals series.
    Salt Laugh 3
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 7247
    Reputation : 3536
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Round 12 Write Up  - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 12 Write Up

    Post by No Worries on Sat May 28, 2016 7:37 am

    I keep hearing it's all about the spine in rugby league these days. Broncos were basically full strength only missing Boyd. The better team won.

    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Round 12 Write Up  - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 12 Write Up

    Post by Guest on Sat May 28, 2016 8:01 am

    Your Name wrote:I keep hearing it's all about the spine in rugby league these days. Broncos were basically full strength only missing Boyd. The better team won.

    Correction - the better team on the night won. Cause the Tigers wont be playing finals footy this year.
    Milchy
    Milchy
    Moderator

    Fantasy Fanatics VSDT Overall Group Winner : 2017
    Posts : 11245
    Reputation : 5028
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Round 12 Write Up  - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 12 Write Up

    Post by Milchy on Sat May 28, 2016 8:20 am

    Bren wrote:
    Correction - the better team on the night won. Cause the Tigers wont be playing finals footy this year.

    I know someone that hasn't looked at the NSW Cup ladder recently
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Round 12 Write Up  - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 12 Write Up

    Post by Guest on Sat May 28, 2016 8:37 am

    Milchcow wrote:

    I know someone that hasn't looked at the NSW Cup ladder recently
    Nice loophole.

    I might delete my account now.
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 5989
    Reputation : 2274
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Round 12 Write Up  - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 12 Write Up

    Post by Krump on Sat May 28, 2016 8:48 am

    Bren wrote:
    Nice loophole.

    I might delete my account now.
    Laugh 3
    surmo13
    surmo13

    Posts : 3602
    Reputation : 983
    Join date : 2015-10-22

    Round 12 Write Up  - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 12 Write Up

    Post by surmo13 on Sat May 28, 2016 11:10 am

    @Krump wrote:




    Salt Laugh 3

    fuck oath i'm salty, over 1/3 of our team was sitting in the stands with absolutely nothing wrong with them for the sake of an exhibition game, i love origin, but it has to be stand alone.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Round 12 Write Up  - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 12 Write Up

    Post by Guest on Sat May 28, 2016 11:47 am

    @surmo13 wrote:

    fuck oath i'm salty, over 1/3 of our team was sitting in the stands with absolutely nothing wrong with them for the sake of an exhibition game, i love origin, but it has to be stand alone.
    The Broncos were missing 1,151 games of NRL experience last night.

    1,151!!!!
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 5989
    Reputation : 2274
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Round 12 Write Up  - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 12 Write Up

    Post by Krump on Sat May 28, 2016 11:53 am

    @surmo13 wrote:

    fuck oath i'm salty, over 1/3 of our team was sitting in the stands with absolutely nothing wrong with them for the sake of an exhibition game, i love origin, but it has to be stand alone.

    Bren wrote:
    The Broncos were missing 1,151 games of NRL experience last night.

    1,151!!!!
    It's a shame the graciousness of most of the Broncs fans on here gets lost in the whinging.
    If you don't want players missing over origin then don't use your bottomless chequebook to sign those players.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Round 12 Write Up  - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 12 Write Up

    Post by Guest on Sat May 28, 2016 11:57 am

    @Krump wrote:


    It's a shame the graciousness of most of the Broncs fans on here gets lost in the whinging.
    If you don't want players missing over origin then don't use your bottomless chequebook to sign those players.

    So what should we do? Let go of quality players like Fifita and Austin just like the Tigers. That worked out well didnt it?
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 5989
    Reputation : 2274
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Round 12 Write Up  - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 12 Write Up

    Post by Krump on Sat May 28, 2016 12:03 pm

    Bren wrote:

    So what should we do? Let go of quality players like Fifita and Austin just like the Tigers. That worked out well didnt it?
    Well yeah, you see that's what normal teams need to do to stay under the cap. The Tigers are just worse at it than most.
    Interestingly enough it worked out just fine last night.
    Instead of being a miserable cunt about it why not say well done Tigers the better team on the night won. That's what most genuine fans of the game would do instead of bleating about how their team is so fucking stacked that they lose 1000 games of experience to origin.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Round 12 Write Up  - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 12 Write Up

    Post by Guest on Sat May 28, 2016 12:13 pm

    @Krump wrote:
    Instead of being a miserable cunt about it why not say well done Tigers the better team on the night won.

    You mean like this...

    Bren wrote:the better team on the night won.
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 5989
    Reputation : 2274
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Round 12 Write Up  - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 12 Write Up

    Post by Krump on Sat May 28, 2016 12:15 pm

    Bren wrote:

    You mean like this...


    Just like that except without adding on all the bitching and moaning afterwards. Seriously you'd think you just lost a GF in extra time.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Round 12 Write Up  - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 12 Write Up

    Post by Guest on Sat May 28, 2016 12:17 pm

    Also rather then suggesting the Broncos are cheating the cap (you are not the only person on this forum who does it either) why not show me some cold hard evidence. I am yet to see the Broncos being fined or deducted points for salary cap cheating. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Round 12 Write Up  - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 12 Write Up

    Post by Guest on Sat May 28, 2016 12:20 pm

    @Krump wrote:
    Just like that except without adding on all the bitching and moaning afterwards. Seriously you'd think you just lost a GF in extra time.
    Just like all the bitching and moaning Tigers fans have been doing since not making the finals since 2011? Got it.
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 5989
    Reputation : 2274
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Round 12 Write Up  - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 12 Write Up

    Post by Krump on Sat May 28, 2016 12:21 pm

    Bren wrote:Also rather then suggesting the Broncos are cheating the cap (you are not the only person on this forum who does it either) why not show me some cold hard evidence. I am yet to see the Broncos being fined or deducted points for salary cap cheating. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?
    Where have I suggested that? The fact is with the way the cap is structured and the tpas at their disposal they shouldn't need to. The whole Andrew Gee thing did have a certain stench about though it wouldn't you say?

      Current date/time is Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:30 am