NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    State of Origin Game 1

    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    State of Origin Game 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: State of Origin Game 1

    Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2016 11:13 pm

    Wally's Welshy's a wanker!!! Clapclap clap clap.





    Nah lad you are alright. Its just these other toss pots I cant fucking stand.
    Welshy
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 18311
    Reputation : 4904
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 32
    Location : Wales

    State of Origin Game 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: State of Origin Game 1

    Post by Welshy on Tue May 24, 2016 11:26 pm

    Bren wrote:Wally's Welshy's a wanker!!! Clapclap clap clap.





    Nah lad you are alright. Its just these other toss pots I cant fucking stand.

    ha-ha its origin all banter welcomed!
    RandomSil
    RandomSil
    Moderator

    Posts : 7573
    Reputation : 1689
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 27

    State of Origin Game 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: State of Origin Game 1

    Post by RandomSil on Wed May 25, 2016 12:00 am

    @Honeysett wrote:Forum bet @Random - series winner, an all NSW banner or an all QLD banner till the end of round 26?
    I mean.. I am keen for the bet.. But are there are there really any relevant NSW NRL Players? 

    Wait.. They would have to win, who am I kidding that wont happen. 

    But no definitely sounds like an awesome idea. If you are free or keen you could also do a QLD v NSW now. I mean we have Thursto and Smith on one side and Gal on the other already.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil
    Moderator

    Posts : 7573
    Reputation : 1689
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 27

    State of Origin Game 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: State of Origin Game 1

    Post by RandomSil on Wed May 25, 2016 12:02 am

    @Honeysett wrote:State of Origin Game 1 - Page 3 CQq6Gp6UkAAzXal
    Laugh 3 Laugh 3 Laugh 3 Laugh 3 Laugh 3  This genuinely made me laugh..

    But for real.. Too Soon.



    Sad Sad Sad Sad
    Welshy
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 18311
    Reputation : 4904
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 32
    Location : Wales

    State of Origin Game 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: State of Origin Game 1

    Post by Welshy on Wed May 25, 2016 12:12 am

    I want avatars full of Frizells when NSW win the series

    Taking on any and all Queens who want the bet, you can collectively choose my avatar for rest of NRL season if QLD win the series

    Honeysett
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 6220
    Reputation : 2487
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Age : 32
    Location : Scarborough

    State of Origin Game 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: State of Origin Game 1

    Post by Honeysett on Wed May 25, 2016 12:18 am

    Random wrote:
    I mean.. I am keen for the bet.. But are there are there really any relevant NSW NRL Players? 

    Wait.. They would have to win, who am I kidding that wont happen. 

    But no definitely sounds like an awesome idea. If you are free or keen you could also do a QLD v NSW now. I mean we have Thursto and Smith on one side and Gal on the other already.

    Yep will do one over the next few days mate.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    State of Origin Game 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: State of Origin Game 1

    Post by Guest on Wed May 25, 2016 6:58 am

    @Welshy wrote:I want avatars full of Frizells when NSW win the series

    Taking on any and all Queens who want the bet, you can collectively choose my avatar for rest of NRL season if QLD win the series

    Im not afraid of a little forum bet fun. Im in.
    ryno_
    ryno_

    Posts : 2243
    Reputation : 487
    Join date : 2015-09-27
    Age : 31

    State of Origin Game 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: State of Origin Game 1

    Post by ryno_ on Wed May 25, 2016 8:01 am

    @Welshy wrote:I want avatars full of Frizells when NSW win the series

    Taking on any and all Queens who want the bet, you can collectively choose my avatar for rest of NRL season if QLD win the series


    Ill take you on that - except until the NFL season starts.
    Welshy
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 18311
    Reputation : 4904
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 32
    Location : Wales

    State of Origin Game 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: State of Origin Game 1

    Post by Welshy on Wed May 25, 2016 8:14 pm

    That's 2 fairies, any more? tongue
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    State of Origin Game 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: State of Origin Game 1

    Post by Guest on Wed May 25, 2016 8:30 pm

    @Welshy wrote:That's 2 fairies, any more? tongue
    Nah mate it is well know that NSW are fairies. Just ask Ben Creagh lol!
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    State of Origin Game 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: State of Origin Game 1

    Post by Guest on Wed May 25, 2016 8:31 pm

    Wait till Welshy finds out Frizell is playing club footy this weekend. He will be on the warpath!
    Welshy
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 18311
    Reputation : 4904
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 32
    Location : Wales

    State of Origin Game 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: State of Origin Game 1

    Post by Welshy on Wed May 25, 2016 8:56 pm

    Bren wrote:Wait till Welshy finds out Frizell is playing club footy this weekend. He will be on the warpath!

    Idiocy from Daley if he doesn't play


    Friz, Gillett, the premier edge backrower in league atm
    Honeysett
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 6220
    Reputation : 2487
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Age : 32
    Location : Scarborough

    State of Origin Game 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: State of Origin Game 1

    Post by Honeysett on Wed May 25, 2016 9:53 pm

    State of Origin Game 1 - Page 3 68525809
    avatar
    Dip

    Posts : 1597
    Reputation : 283
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    State of Origin Game 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: State of Origin Game 1

    Post by Dip on Wed May 25, 2016 10:05 pm

    Welshy, Frizell and Morris were released for club footy this evening and will come back into camp afterwards as 18th and 19th man.
    Pieman
    Pieman

    Posts : 3529
    Reputation : 382
    Join date : 2015-10-26

    State of Origin Game 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: State of Origin Game 1

    Post by Pieman on Wed May 25, 2016 10:14 pm

    @Dip wrote:Welshy, Frizell and Morris were released for club footy this evening and will come back into camp afterwards as 18th and 19th man.

    Brilliant, so that means fifita is in.
    3 props on the bench!! interesting! I guess Gallen goes off then comes back on at lock later in the game.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 6220
    Reputation : 2487
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Age : 32
    Location : Scarborough

    State of Origin Game 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: State of Origin Game 1

    Post by Honeysett on Wed May 25, 2016 10:24 pm

    State of Origin Game 1 - Page 3 LWArZFW

    Get used to this motherfuckers.
    Welshy
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 18311
    Reputation : 4904
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 32
    Location : Wales

    State of Origin Game 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: State of Origin Game 1

    Post by Welshy on Wed May 25, 2016 10:29 pm

    @Honeysett wrote:State of Origin Game 1 - Page 3 LWArZFW

    Get used to this motherfuckers.

    I don't want to fall out with you mate but where is the Friz.
    Welshy
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 18311
    Reputation : 4904
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 32
    Location : Wales

    State of Origin Game 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: State of Origin Game 1

    Post by Welshy on Wed May 25, 2016 10:30 pm

    @Dip wrote:Welshy, Frizell and Morris were released for club footy this evening and will come back into camp afterwards as 18th and 19th man.

    absolute fucking madness from Daley

    fucking bellsprout
    avatar
    Dip

    Posts : 1597
    Reputation : 283
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    State of Origin Game 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: State of Origin Game 1

    Post by Dip on Wed May 25, 2016 10:30 pm

    @Pieman wrote:

    Brilliant, so that means fifita is in.
    3 props on the bench!! interesting! I guess Gallen goes off then comes back on at lock later in the game.

    Gallen might start at lock with Tamou and Woods starting and Klemmer and Fifita on the bench with either Bird or Cordner. Yeah though, us QLDers were amazed there was talk of Fafita missing out. That's crazy talk.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 6220
    Reputation : 2487
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Age : 32
    Location : Scarborough

    State of Origin Game 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: State of Origin Game 1

    Post by Honeysett on Wed May 25, 2016 10:38 pm

    @Welshy wrote:

    I don't want to fall out with you mate but where is the Friz.

    When we wears an Origin jersey he'll be straight in there mate.

      Current date/time is Sat May 30, 2020 10:32 pm