NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

Princess
    Princess

The Not Thread-Worthy Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

Post by Princess Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:26 am

Once there was girl named Lilly and this was her life...   sunny rendeer santa Sleep sunny Sleep   Surprised :pinocchio: Rolling Laugh pirat  tongue   bounce What a Face Basketball cheer And once she met Lucia... Coffee In Love Flip Off Beating Heart Fap Finger Circle Jerk Finger Clap Finger Air Quote Bang Finger Welcome Finger Badum1 Badum Trophy Excited Dance Sad scratch And then batman came... Batman Love Love Batman Neutral Smile Batman confused Laugh 3 Batman scratch tongue Both of them left and Lilly went home... study Sleep sunny Sleep Smile cat pig flower Fence Sitting :pp: She saw Lucia again... Coffee Cheers Fishing Fishing Sad Dance  Crying or Very sad Lol No Smile  Rant   Lucy left... Laughing    ME: :A+:AT DOING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :ThumbsUp:  :ThankYou:FOR READING MY STORY... HAVE FUN! 💩HE!HE!HE! cat
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:47 am

That deserves a thread.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:07 am

More coherent than most of the dribble I spill
    code delta
    code delta

Post by code delta Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:50 pm

Mighty Fishes wrote:More coherent than most of the dribble I spill

It's Sl quality.
    Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:05 pm

code delta wrote:

It's Sl quality.

No way he'd throw around emojis like that. He wouldn't be certain if they're included in his plan.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:40 pm

Milchy's Daughter running at a tickle over 2 Likes Per Post; that's a terrific LPP! Can She sustain it over a full season though?
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:28 am

Went to the Ballarat Beer festival on Saturday. Great times.

A lot of very friendly brewers giving very generous pours! Very Happy

Top three from the day (beers that I hadn't had before).

1. Green Beacon's POG Milkshake IPA
    2. Hawkers Flanders Red IPA Wheat Wine (I think that's what it was, almost tasted like a muscat)
    3. Grand Ridge's Chilli Vanilla Porter

THere was also a really good amber ale I enjoyed but can't for the life of me remember who made it. Next time I will be taking notes on my phone for sure.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:02 am

The new lady and I went to the Beerfest on Perth on Saturday. She works in the craft beer industry so I think I paid for one drink all day. Couldn't tell you favourites because I ended up shit faced haha
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:37 am

Honeysett wrote:The new lady and I went to the Beerfest on Perth on Saturday. She works in the craft beer industry so I think I paid for one drink all day. Couldn't tell you favourites because I ended up shit faced haha

She work for one of the breweries over that way?

My friend reminded me that it was Bright that did the red ale that I liked.

Beerfest Ballarat was great because no one was getting shitfaced, everyone was chill and enjoying their drinks. Was really cool. Not often you go to beer events like that.

No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:05 pm

The Not Thread-Worthy Thread - Page 38 Dh8GkjP
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:07 pm

filthridden wrote:

Beerfest Ballarat was great because no one was getting shitfaced, everyone was chill and enjoying their drinks. Was really cool. Not often you go to beer events like that.

She works for Lion Nathan as a sales exec

I've been on the red ales hard out for last couple months and had some amazing ones. Last Rites The Puddle Maker has been real good.
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:49 am

Honeysett wrote:

She works for Lion Nathan as a sales exec

I've been on the red ales hard out for last couple months and had some amazing ones. Last Rites The Puddle Maker has been real good.

Will keep an eye out for it. Always been an Amber fan. In saying that, I wasn't a fan of the only redhead I ever dated Laughing
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:31 am

Honeysett wrote:The new lady and I went to the Beerfest on Perth on Saturday. She works in the craft beer industry so I think I paid for one drink all day. Couldn't tell you favourites because I ended up shit faced haha

filthridden wrote:

That's some serious shade, it's like a retractable roof.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:48 am

I always thought Filth seemed like a nice bloke, what a judgemental fuck.

Oz Sport Mad
    Oz Sport Mad

Post by Oz Sport Mad Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:06 pm

Hopefully Honeysett is OK after that act of savagery from filthridden......although completely understandable if not.

Feel free to reach out with a PM mate.
    Dip

Post by Dip Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:29 pm

I'm still confused about Honeysett saying his GF works in the craft beer industry for Lion Nathan?????
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:38 pm

Dip wrote:I'm still confused about Honeysett saying his GF works in the craft beer industry for Lion Nathan?????
    I was going to mention this but felt it would just be kicking him after Filth had already knocked him down.
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:03 am

No Worries wrote:

That's some serious shade, it's like a retractable roof.

Hahaha more accurately, I should've said "It was great because it wasn't just an event for everyone to get shitfaced". I'm sure there were a few around and those that were weren't causing any trouble as I'm sure HS wasn't (and if he was, I'm sure it was the good kind).

If my beers were free all day, I don't think I would've been able to remember much either.
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:04 am

Krump wrote:I always thought Filth seemed like a nice bloke, what a judgemental fuck.

It's only because I'm better than everyone.
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:08 am

Krump wrote:
    I was going to mention this but felt it would just be kicking him after Filth had already knocked him down.

Trying to find a liquor store that sells decent Aussie craft beer in Auckland so I can share the love while I'm over there next week.
    Most online stores you click on "Aussie Craft Beer" and you get Coopers and maybe Little Creatures if you're lucky. Unimpressed!

Looking forward to getting some garage project and #8 wired in me!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:02 pm