NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

Welshy
    Welshy

The Not Thread-Worthy Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

Post by Welshy Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:37 pm

Will be a tough week for me this one, tomorrow is the first anniversary of my best mates death, lost my best man on a rugby tour in Magaluf, had a few bevvies on the weekend with the boys and plan for a few more tomorrow evening, still doesn’t seem real
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:54 pm

Welshy wrote:Will be a tough week for me this one, tomorrow is the first anniversary of my best mates death, lost my best man on a rugby tour in Magaluf, had a few bevvies on the weekend with the boys and plan for a few more tomorrow evening, still doesn’t seem real

Look after yourself mate and thanks for sharing.
    Horrible thing to lose someone close to you so young. Sad
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:00 pm

filthridden wrote:

Look after yourself mate and thanks for sharing.
    Horrible thing to lose someone close to you so young. Sad

Cheers mate a few drinks isn’t normally the answer but it always brings out the best stories and memories with the boys Laugh 3
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:00 pm

All the best Welshy, hated hearing about it the first time and hate that people have to go through this. Take care of yourself mate.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:24 pm

Honeysett wrote:All the best Welshy, hated hearing about it the first time and hate that people have to go through this. Take care of yourself mate.
    The hardest part is always feeling like I haven’t done enough in the aftermath of it all, spending more time visiting his family etc his missis, I was best mates wth him since we were 3 years old and scrapping in nursery haha but I can’t handle emotions well and I can’t stand seeing others falling apart so as selfish as it is I just keep myself away from it all to save myself Sad
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:19 pm

Welshy wrote:
    The hardest part is always feeling like I haven’t done enough in the aftermath of it all, spending more time visiting his family etc his missis, I was best mates wth him since we were 3 years old and scrapping in nursery haha but I can’t handle emotions well and I can’t stand seeing others falling apart so as selfish as it is I just keep myself away from it all to save myself Sad

Gotta to be kind to yourself as well as others, mate. Nothing wrong with putting yourself first.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:39 pm

filthridden wrote:

Gotta to be kind to yourself as well as others, mate. Nothing wrong with putting yourself first.
    Yea I know that mate, just tough always second guessing yourself and if what I'm doing is right, I know it's selfish but I cant just handle it all around everyone else.

Spoke to his missis on Saturday and she understands but still don't make me feel better about it, just a shit situation really
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Wed May 02, 2018 7:46 am

Hope you're doing well, Welshy mate.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Wed May 02, 2018 4:38 pm

filthridden wrote:Hope you're doing well, Welshy mate.
    Went as well as could be expected yesterday mate, kept myself up to my eyeballs in work yesterday and received a nice bit of Facebook stalking off the legend @SI

Keeping busy definitely the easiest way to deal I find
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Wed May 02, 2018 5:18 pm

Welshy wrote:
    Went as well as could be expected yesterday mate, kept myself up to my eyeballs in work yesterday and received a nice bit of Facebook stalking off the legend @SI

Keeping busy definitely the easiest way to deal I find

Yeah keeping yourself occupied definitely one of the good ways to do it.

I have a mate who actually just wrote a blog entry on heartbreak and how people/she deal/dealt with it and keeping busy was one of the things she listed.

https://www.tahliameredith.com/how-to-soothe-a-broken-heart/ - if you want a read.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Wed May 02, 2018 5:28 pm

filthridden wrote:

Yeah keeping yourself occupied definitely one of the good ways to do it.

I have a mate who actually just wrote a blog entry on heartbreak and how people/she deal/dealt with it and keeping busy was one of the things she listed.

https://www.tahliameredith.com/how-to-soothe-a-broken-heart/ - if you want a read.
    Thanks mate, will look at this in detail in my break.
    Moose
    Moose

Post by Moose Thu May 03, 2018 3:28 pm

Australia is FAKE. We are all paid actors and computer generated personas
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Thu May 03, 2018 3:30 pm

For all humanities advances it still seems the people are getting dumber every year. I bet we've got a couple of flat earthers amongst us here.
    Moose
    Moose

Post by Moose Thu May 03, 2018 3:38 pm

Would love to open that discussion if there are in fact any flat earthers on this forum...
    Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Thu May 03, 2018 3:42 pm

Moose wrote:Australia is FAKE. We are all paid actors and computer generated personas

I don't believe that rubbish at all

It's clearly a distraction created by the Russians and Japanese due to the truth of the fake Finland being exposed https://www.reddit.com/r/finlandConspiracy/
    code delta
    code delta

Post by code delta Thu May 03, 2018 6:00 pm

Moose wrote:Would love to open that discussion if there are in fact any flat earthers on this forum...

I'm not going to discuss it because you're so convince in what you believe you just won't listen to me.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Thu May 03, 2018 6:33 pm

The Not Thread-Worthy Thread - Page 25 Wm3E0Qk
    Moose
    Moose

Post by Moose Thu May 03, 2018 6:38 pm

code delta wrote:

I'm not going to discuss it because you're so convince in what you believe you just won't listen to me.
    It appears we have one in our midst cheer
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Thu May 03, 2018 7:36 pm

Some solid proof there No Worries. Damn globers will believe anything
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Fri May 04, 2018 8:17 am

Flat Earth is a ridiculous theory.

If the Earth was flat there wouldn't be enough room underground for all the lizard people, they'd just fall into space.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:57 am