NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 70 - Bundaberg Super Sunday, In Bundaberg!

robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 70 - Bundaberg Super Sunday, In Bundaberg! - Page 7 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 70 - Bundaberg Super Sunday, In Bundaberg!

Post by robelgordo Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:40 pm

Oz Sport Mad wrote:

Lol

I'd forgotten about rats and filth - again another classic.

Potentially you were too quick to write it off in the home situation?
    I can think of a number of scenarios where I could roll it out to my advantage, especially with some of my teenagers....

Me: Any chance you could take the rubbish out mate?

Son: Sorry Dad, in the middle of playing the xbox

Me: Mmm, I have had history with you kid.

Son: What the hell are you talking about Da.....

Me (interrupting son): You were a weak gutted dog as a kid and you haven't changed now.

Assume son then goes and takes the rubbish out.

Hahaha my oldest are only 9, feel it's too soon to be letting them know how I feel about them.

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 70 - Bundaberg Super Sunday, In Bundaberg! - Page 7 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 70 - Bundaberg Super Sunday, In Bundaberg!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:44 pm

robelgordo wrote:

It's only one week longer, same amount of matches?

Yep, still 24 games
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:16 pm

"The Rugby League Players Association is already lobbying for NSW and Queensland players to be automatically stood down from club duties after Origin matches following one of the fastest - and most brutal - Origin matches ever played in the recent series decider."

Reasonably big implications for fantasy.

I understand that its a hard market but the comp kind of sucks when its so long and drawn out and players arent available for a whole bunch of games because they're cramming origin into wednesdays again. I realise everyone will still play 24 games, but origin players could miss 4 club games over the origin period ?

Rep round also scrapped. Boooo
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:49 pm

Kent's need to harden the fuck up.

That would be 5-6 games origin players would miss because of origin.

If that is going to become a thing the schedule needs to change. You can't ve having the best players missing that many games because they might ve a bit sore and tired, damages the product too much.

filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:49 pm

Code for FOG in the bundy mixer for those joining:

25THPEOA
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

Post by Pookus McFly Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:54 pm

filthridden wrote:Code for FOG in the bundy mixer for those joining:

25THPEOA

First!
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:59 pm

my tv broke wrote:"The Rugby League Players Association is already lobbying for NSW and Queensland players to be automatically stood down from club duties after Origin matches following one of the fastest - and most brutal - Origin matches ever played in the recent series decider."

Reasonably big implications for fantasy.

I understand that its a hard market but the comp kind of sucks when its so long and drawn out and players arent available for a whole bunch of games because they're cramming origin into wednesdays again. I realise everyone will still play 24 games, but origin players could miss 4 club games over the origin period ?

Rep round also scrapped. Boooo

Origin kinda sucks the life out the club comp for a good 6-8 weeks, even before the prospect of the best players being even more unavailable. And removing the international round seems like a backwards step.

Guess it can't work with an odd number comp, but I'd prefer no byes and a month long break for Origin and internationals. Just to quarantine it from club footy. Could also act as a trade/transfer window.
    Khany
    Khany

Post by Khany Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:59 pm

Don't suppose it's an option by the RLPA to cap the minutes backing up players are allowed ?  Something silly that popped into my head.
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:01 pm

Viliami Vailea named at centre for those that held him Laughing
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:02 pm

filthridden wrote:Viliami Vailea named at centre for those that held him Laughing

YESSSS loop with him and Walters activated!

EDIT: seems like a much more normal/improved Warriors team

Last edited by robelgordo on Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:02 pm

Aitken back in the second row.
    Egan back at hooker.
    Asi in the halves with Johnson.
    Curran at lock.
    Welsh Mafia
    Welsh Mafia

Post by Welsh Mafia Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:09 pm

VODAFONE WARRIORS
    1 REECE WALSH
    2 DALLIN WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
    3 VILIAMI VAILEA
    4 MARCELO MONTOYA
    5 EDWARD KOSI
    6 DAEJARN ASI
    7 SHAUN JOHNSON
    8 ADDIN FONUA-BLAKE
    9 WAYDE EGAN
    10 TOHU HARRIS (c)
    11 EUAN AITKEN
    12 JACK MURCHIE
    13 JOSH CURRAN
    Extended bench:
    14 FREDDY LUSSICK
    15 BUNTY AFOA
    16 ELIESA KATOA
    17 JACKSON FREI
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:19 pm

LORD VAILEA IS BACK Beer
    mrbrownstone
    mrbrownstone

Post by mrbrownstone Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:21 pm

So Volkman's just fallen off the face of the earth then?

I don't get it, Volkman is signed for next year and Asi isn't (at this stage at least), I don't know why they're wasting games on him when we're no chance of making the finals (I know you can make the same argument for Walsh and Aitken, but at least they're good). Is there an injury or something else we haven't heard about?
    Joey Superior
    Joey Superior

Post by Joey Superior Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:25 pm

Howdy guys, hope you've all been well..

I took some time off to deal with some IRL stuff and gave up on Fantasy since around round 6 or 7.. I finally jumped back on the last 2 weeks and wanted to see if I can somewhat put together a decent team for the run home and thought I'd pop in and say hi as well as seeing if anyone had any suggestions?

I've missed a lot of ground but it's all for a bit of fun to try and finish off the season.. so

This is my current team:

Cook
    Murray | Haas | Ipap
    Harris | Tago
    Doueihi | Hynes
    Aiken | Penisini
    S crichton | Teddy | Koula

Talakai | M King | Ilias | Mbye
    Suluka-Fifi | Moale | Naden | Thompson

19 trades - $35K ITB.

Bit stuck on what to do next... want outs are Talakai, Koula..?
    Welsh Mafia
    Welsh Mafia

Post by Welsh Mafia Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:28 pm

Joey Superior wrote:Howdy guys, hope you've all been well..

I took some time off to deal with some IRL stuff and gave up on Fantasy since around round 6 or 7.. I finally jumped back on the last 2 weeks and wanted to see if I can somewhat put together a decent team for the run home and thought I'd pop in and say hi as well as seeing if anyone had any suggestions?

I've missed a lot of ground but it's all for a bit of fun to try and finish off the season.. so

This is my current team:

Cook
    Murray | Haas | Ipap
    Harris | Tago
    Doueihi | Hynes
    Aiken | Penisini

19 trades - $35K ITB.

Can I have 2 of your trades if I give some feedback? haha what a luxury!!
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:30 pm

mrbrownstone wrote:So Volkman's just fallen off the face of the earth then?

I don't get it, Volkman is signed for next year and Asi isn't (at this stage at least), I don't know why they're wasting games on him when we're no chance of making the finals (I know you can make the same argument for Walsh and Aitken, but at least they're good). Is there an injury or something else we haven't heard about?

Warriors 3pm release says he has a season-ending shoulder injury
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:38 pm

Joey Superior wrote:Howdy guys, hope you've all been well..

This is my current team:

Cook
    Murray | Haas | Ipap
    Harris | Tago
    Doueihi | Hynes
    Aiken | Penisini

19 trades - $35K ITB.

What's your rank?
    Fortitude
    Fortitude

Post by Fortitude Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:03 pm

No tapine.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:04 pm

What happened to Mitch Barnett? With him and Moses out I'm looking at either using my last trade, or playing one of Tyran Wishart / Keenan Palasia

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:19 pm