NRL Fantasy Fanatics



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick

    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

    Posts : 10196
    Reputation : 3787
    Join date : 2019-07-24

    NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick - Page 51 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick

    Post by Rabbits21 Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:19 am

    Shady2K wrote:

    Souths play the Sunday after Origin, so a decent break, but it's against the Bulldogs. Reckon Murray backs up? Probably scores a try lol

    Trying to decide between getting Frizell/Ofa now, or waiting for Murray

    Murray will back up mate we can’t afford to not play him. He may get a bit reduced mins though in round 18. Can’t see him playing less than 50mins though and he could score 60 in 50mins.

    Also that Souths pack won’t be how we run out. Will defs be some changes. I don’t think Nicholls will play and no way we carry both Nikorima and Taaffe on the bench.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

    Posts : 10196
    Reputation : 3787
    Join date : 2019-07-24

    NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick - Page 51 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick

    Post by Rabbits21 Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:43 am

    I’ve backflipped don’t think I’ll get Trell now and Frizell I’m gonna not go for Cook now post origin to expensive I’m gonna aim for Grant who looks like a great value round 19 pick up. Doing this allows me to gun up this week. I have 8 trades and 512k spare I’m gonna do:

    Kiraz to Pap
    M. King to Matto

    Both look like good upgrades to me and it gives me 9 round 17 numbers, Mahoney, McInnes, Matto, Moses, Mam, Penisini, Hynes, Pap and Kennedy. Leaves me 6 trades left as well with 54k spare.

    Plan upcoming round 18/19 would be to cash out Penisini to a 220k looper that plays lots of Sunday games and cash out Mam to Volkman maybe, that then allows me to do McInnes to Murray, Lolo or Tohu to Grant and upgrade a Koula or May to a better gun 17th man after this I would have 1 trade left plus the extra 4.

    Sound like a good plan guys? Current rank 573, hoping to beat my best finish of a couple of years ago which was 476 rank. Top 400 would be nice!

    Ideal team come round 19/20:

    Grant
    Murray Tohu Elliot
    Matto Angus
    Cleary Moses
    Burton Aitken
    Teddy Hynes Pap

    Mahoney Arrow Gun  220k looper
    May/Koula RFM Volkman Kennedy


    I’m thinking I’ll just hold Arrow now before last game his 5 game avg was 48, after his big last game 6 game avg is 51ish. Avg for season 47.5 if he avg that in my 14-17 in run home that’s fine. He has to play big mins too we need him.




    I think I’m going well this year as I’m backing myself more I still have those panic moments and overthink things though then I have to come back to what my gut says. Obviously everyone on here is a great help too plus discord to run things by and sometimes someone says something that helps like yeah this is a better option etc…..

    Some of you guys though are just bloody brilliant keep finishing top 100 year after year it’s freakish. I think overall to me the fanatics are having a bit of a better year than last year which is great to see.
    danseels1985
    danseels1985

    Posts : 3153
    Reputation : 852
    Join date : 2017-02-21

    NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick - Page 51 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick

    Post by danseels1985 Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:27 am

    Does Ming to Pole and Kiraz to Papy sound ok? Only using 2 trades and freeing up 175k for trades
    Loomer
    Loomer

    Posts : 7621
    Reputation : 2530
    Join date : 2016-01-29

    NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick - Page 51 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick

    Post by Loomer Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:57 am

    Are people really selling Angus after one bad score with dodgy sin bin?
    GarethEllisismyDad
    GarethEllisismyDad

    Posts : 1777
    Reputation : 914
    Join date : 2022-02-21
    Location : England

    NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick - Page 51 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick

    Post by GarethEllisismyDad Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:07 am

    Rabbits21 wrote:I’ve backflipped don’t think I’ll get Trell now and Frizell I’m gonna not go for Cook now post origin to expensive I’m gonna aim for Grant who looks like a great value round 19 pick up. Doing this allows me to gun up this week. I have 8 trades and 512k spare I’m gonna do:

    Kiraz to Pap
    M. King to Matto

    Both look like good upgrades to me and it gives me 9 round 17 numbers, Mahoney, McInnes, Matto, Moses, Mam, Penisini, Hynes, Pap and Kennedy. Leaves me 6 trades left as well with 54k spare.

    Plan upcoming round 18/19 would be to cash out Penisini to a 220k looper that plays lots of Sunday games and cash out Mam to Volkman maybe, that then allows me to do McInnes to Murray, Lolo or Tohu to Grant and upgrade a Koula or May to a better gun 17th man after this I would have 1 trade left plus the extra 4.

    Sound like a good plan guys? Current rank 573, hoping to beat my best finish of a couple of years ago which was 476 rank. Top 400 would be nice!

    Ideal team come round 19/20:

    Grant
    Murray Tohu Elliot
    Matto Angus
    Cleary Moses
    Burton Aitken
    Teddy Hynes Pap

    Mahoney Arrow Gun  220k looper
    May/Koula RFM Volkman Kennedy


    I’m thinking I’ll just hold Arrow now before last game his 5 game avg was 48, after his big last game 6 game avg is 51ish. Avg for season 47.5 if he avg that in my 14-17 in run home that’s fine. He has to play big mins too we need him.




    I think I’m going well this year as I’m backing myself more I still have those panic moments and overthink things though then I have to come back to what my gut says. Obviously everyone on here is a great help too plus discord to run things by and sometimes someone says something that helps like yeah this is a better option etc…..

    Some of you guys though are just bloody brilliant keep finishing top 100 year after year it’s freakish. I think overall to me the fanatics are having a bit of a better year than last year which is great to see.

    No comment on the intracies of your team but I just enjoy the candour honesty and humility of this post - “stand up”

    GarethEllisismyDad
    GarethEllisismyDad

    Posts : 1777
    Reputation : 914
    Join date : 2022-02-21
    Location : England

    NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick - Page 51 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick

    Post by GarethEllisismyDad Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:08 am

    Loomer wrote:Are people really selling Angus after one bad score with dodgy sin bin?

    I am, and may well live to regret it, hoping papy smokes him from now til end of season

    Nothing against Crichton - he is very consistent
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

    Posts : 8581
    Reputation : 5242
    Join date : 2015-10-29
    Age : 29

    NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick - Page 51 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick

    Post by multiple.scoregasms Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:14 am

    Loomer wrote:

    Might as well have been last Talking League podcast title. They not happy with buying at peak price

    Have any of them ever even had a top 1k finish? I reckon I've had more than the lot of them combined

    They might get insider access to club staff in preseason but that doesn't mean they are any good at fantasy. Last year they were anti-Brailey while everyone else made an easy 150k
    ShadowSabre
    ShadowSabre

    Posts : 815
    Reputation : 604
    Join date : 2020-03-03

    NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick - Page 51 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick

    Post by ShadowSabre Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:41 am

    Anyone else having trouble accessing the match stats and fixtures sections when they open a player's profile on the web browser?
    Not an issue on mobile app, but when I try using those section on the browser it wont open. Have tried different browsers and cleared my cache to no avail
    Fraser
    Fraser

    Posts : 917
    Reputation : 641
    Join date : 2016-01-17
    Age : 37
    Location : NSW

    NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick - Page 51 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick

    Post by Fraser Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:16 am

    Can any tigers fans help me out?
    Who do you think it's most likely to play this week then become a red dot for the rest of the year out of Pole and Matamua?
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

    Posts : 14977
    Reputation : 4604
    Join date : 2016-02-14
    Location : New Zealand

    NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick - Page 51 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick

    Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:27 am

    Fraser wrote:Can any tigers fans help me out?
    Who do you think it's most likely to play this week then become a red dot for the rest of the year out of Pole and Matamua?

    Matamua you’d think
    ShadowSabre
    ShadowSabre

    Posts : 815
    Reputation : 604
    Join date : 2020-03-03

    NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick - Page 51 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick

    Post by ShadowSabre Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:30 am

    ShadowSabre wrote:Anyone else having trouble accessing the match stats and fixtures sections when they open a player's profile on the web browser?
    Not an issue on mobile app, but when I try using those section on the browser it wont open. Have tried different browsers and cleared my cache to no avail

    Actually, it only appears to be certain players affected. Robson and Palasia for example I cant do this for, but F Pole I can.
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

    Posts : 3854
    Reputation : 1557
    Join date : 2015-09-30
    Location : Christchurch, NZ

    NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick - Page 51 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick

    Post by StuDogg101 Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:40 am

    Walsh to return to Broncos in 2023 on "compassionate grounds".

    Uhuh..

    “There has been a major change in Reece’s personal circumstances in the past two months which have impacted on his ability to move to Auckland with the club next season.” - CEO Cameron George

    (Warriors Twitter)
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

    Posts : 30377
    Reputation : 10987
    Join date : 2016-04-26
    Age : 38
    Location : Brisbane

    NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick - Page 51 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick

    Post by wolfking Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:45 am

    Loomer wrote:Are people really selling Angus after one bad score with dodgy sin bin?

    I'll probably go Harris and keep Angus. Worries about Angus backing up for 80, but playing from the bench in Origin, he should be okay.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

    Posts : 21842
    Reputation : 12593
    Join date : 2016-01-08

    NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick - Page 51 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick

    Post by my tv broke Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:46 am

    StuDogg101 wrote:Walsh to return to Broncos in 2023 on "compassionate grounds".

    Uhuh..

    “There has been a major change in Reece’s personal circumstances in the past two months which have impacted on his ability to move to Auckland with the club next season.” - CEO Cameron George

    (Warriors Twitter)

    fuck yeah
    The Bludger#2
    The Bludger#2

    Posts : 904
    Reputation : 531
    Join date : 2022-02-03
    Location : The Hunter

    NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick - Page 51 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick

    Post by The Bludger#2 Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:54 am

    Rabbits21 wrote:I’ve backflipped don’t think I’ll get Trell now and Frizell I’m gonna not go for Cook now post origin to expensive I’m gonna aim for Grant who looks like a great value round 19 pick up. Doing this allows me to gun up this week. I have 8 trades and 512k spare I’m gonna do:

    Kiraz to Pap
    M. King to Matto

    Both look like good upgrades to me and it gives me 9 round 17 numbers, Mahoney, McInnes, Matto, Moses, Mam, Penisini, Hynes, Pap and Kennedy. Leaves me 6 trades left as well with 54k spare.

    Plan upcoming round 18/19 would be to cash out Penisini to a 220k looper that plays lots of Sunday games and cash out Mam to Volkman maybe, that then allows me to do McInnes to Murray, Lolo or Tohu to Grant and upgrade a Koula or May to a better gun 17th man after this I would have 1 trade left plus the extra 4.

    Sound like a good plan guys? Current rank 573, hoping to beat my best finish of a couple of years ago which was 476 rank. Top 400 would be nice!

    Ideal team come round 19/20:

    Grant
    Murray Tohu Elliot
    Matto Angus
    Cleary Moses
    Burton Aitken
    Teddy Hynes Pap

    Mahoney Arrow Gun  220k looper
    May/Koula RFM Volkman Kennedy


    I’m thinking I’ll just hold Arrow now before last game his 5 game avg was 48, after his big last game 6 game avg is 51ish. Avg for season 47.5 if he avg that in my 14-17 in run home that’s fine. He has to play big mins too we need him.




    I think I’m going well this year as I’m backing myself more I still have those panic moments and overthink things though then I have to come back to what my gut says. Obviously everyone on here is a great help too plus discord to run things by and sometimes someone says something that helps like yeah this is a better option etc…..

    Some of you guys though are just bloody brilliant keep finishing top 100 year after year it’s freakish. I think overall to me the fanatics are having a bit of a better year than last year which is great to see.
    As our resident Soufs expert... can you talk me out of Koala as an Edge trade-in (as opposed to Barnett).
    Cheers.
    Ponga Yeo the Mann
    Ponga Yeo the Mann

    Posts : 2027
    Reputation : 1890
    Join date : 2019-03-16
    Age : 31
    Location : Newcastle

    NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick - Page 51 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick

    Post by Ponga Yeo the Mann Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:09 am

    Considering climbing the pole. Any form of job security at all? Has use either way
    Loomer
    Loomer

    Posts : 7621
    Reputation : 2530
    Join date : 2016-01-29

    NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick - Page 51 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick

    Post by Loomer Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:11 am

    Ponga Yeo the Mann wrote:Considering climbing the pole. Any form of job security at all? Has use either way

    Tamou back and Seyfarth dropped. That's a good sign
    Khany
    Khany

    Posts : 3976
    Reputation : 1300
    Join date : 2019-02-24

    NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick - Page 51 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick

    Post by Khany Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:13 am

    Kiraz dearer than Ponga, prob won't back up rd 18
    robelgordo
    robelgordo

    Posts : 8197
    Reputation : 4659
    Join date : 2019-07-08
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick - Page 51 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick

    Post by robelgordo Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:19 am

    The Bludger#2 wrote:
    As our resident Soufs expert... can you talk me out of Koala as an Edge trade-in (as opposed to Barnett).
    Cheers.

    Not a Souffs expert but I quite like Koloa. I went Barnett because $$$ and DPP, but Koloa probably marginally edges him on points?
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

    Posts : 14977
    Reputation : 4604
    Join date : 2016-02-14
    Location : New Zealand

    NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick - Page 51 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick

    Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:19 am

    NRL Fantasy 2022 - Part 61 - Joey, Bedsy, Chief, Edrick - Page 51 Giphy

      Current date/time is Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:20 pm