NRL Fantasy Fanatics



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam!

    toast
    toast

    Posts : 615
    Reputation : 968
    Join date : 2021-04-19
    Location : Toaster

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam! - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam!

    Post by toast Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:30 pm

    WT2K wrote:Murray hits toasts magic number

    cheer
    Only magic number i care about
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

    Posts : 10210
    Reputation : 3794
    Join date : 2019-07-24

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam! - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam!

    Post by Rabbits21 Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:38 pm

    I have no words after that, literally nothing.

    Worst I've seen us play in a long long long time, worse than the two bad games last year.

    A disgrace to the jersey and a disgrace to us as fans. Hang your heads in shame boys and have a long hard look at yourselves.

    I’ve just been talking to all my Souths mates and congratulating all my Dragons friends. Well done Robelgardo too enjoy the win celebrate hard.

    I’m gutted I’m going to eat dinner what a waste of my night that was.
    Chucky
    Chucky

    Posts : 2694
    Reputation : 2485
    Join date : 2015-10-01
    Age : 53
    Location : NSW Southern Highlands

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam! - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam!

    Post by Chucky Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:42 pm

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam! - Page 50 Giphy
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

    Posts : 779
    Reputation : 1472
    Join date : 2018-02-11

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam! - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam!

    Post by Cookie Monster Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:55 pm

    Rabbits21 wrote:I have no words after that, literally nothing.



    FTFY Wink
    mrbrownstone
    mrbrownstone

    Posts : 3681
    Reputation : 1542
    Join date : 2019-09-13

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam! - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam!

    Post by mrbrownstone Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:00 pm

    rhinoceroo wrote:Kodi could be interesting if he gets the starting half spot over Ilias from now (and given they were 32-0 down when Ilias went off, he probably will). About $310k.

    Fails the 'no shit players' test. Don't know if I can put myself through another one of those after Ilias and Taaffe.
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

    Posts : 10669
    Reputation : 5440
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam! - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam!

    Post by rhinoceroo Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:13 pm

    mrbrownstone wrote:

    Fails the 'no shit players' test. Don't know if I can put myself through another one of those after Ilias and Taaffe.

    Hmmm. 50 average in the halves last year. That was with goal-kicking (five points per round), so effectively 45 and 43 average in full games the year before. R17? Yes. Not as shit as Ilias or Taafe? Also probably yes. If he gets the gig it's hard to pass up as an 18/19.
    robelgordo
    robelgordo

    Posts : 8218
    Reputation : 4664
    Join date : 2019-07-08
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam! - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam!

    Post by robelgordo Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:20 pm

    rhinoceroo wrote:

    Hmmm. 50 average in the halves last year. That was with goal-kicking (five points per round), so effectively 45 and 43 average in full games the year before. R17? Yes. Not as shit as Ilias or Taafe? Also probably yes. If he gets the gig it's hard to pass up as an 18/19.

    I already got him this week in Autofill… for Hastings to make a bank. That team is where I make all my ballsy plays and as a result it’s going way better
    robelgordo
    robelgordo

    Posts : 8218
    Reputation : 4664
    Join date : 2019-07-08
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam! - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam!

    Post by robelgordo Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:22 pm

    I actually fell asleep in the second half - not because it was boring, I was just super tired - but really enjoyed the first. Except for the bit where the ref sin binned a player for no reason because Cody Walker said so. That part sucked.
    MF
    MF

    Posts : 1363
    Reputation : 1111
    Join date : 2021-04-22
    Location : Seaworld

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam! - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam!

    Post by MF Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:23 pm

    standard-issue wrote:

    NRL Fantasy similar with a Tigers Winger in 2014 with Jye Hitchcox (I think from memory?).  Was available for $0 for a day or 2 over a live Round.

    Kurtis Rowe :pp:
    filthridden
    filthridden
    Moderator

    Posts : 16231
    Reputation : 9290
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam! - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam!

    Post by filthridden Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:24 pm

    Kodi would have low JS in the Souths halves.
    Volkman might not score as well but he's likely to hang around longer and will save you $100k
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 18253
    Reputation : 7826
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam! - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam!

    Post by standard-issue Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:27 pm

    MF wrote:
    standard-issue wrote:

    NRL Fantasy similar with a Tigers Winger in 2014 with Jye Hitchcox (I think from memory?).  Was available for $0 for a day or 2 over a live Round.

    Kurtis Rowe :pp:

    Laugh 3

    I 'swim' corrected; memory like a goldfish here, as opposed to you mate!
    MF
    MF

    Posts : 1363
    Reputation : 1111
    Join date : 2021-04-22
    Location : Seaworld

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam! - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam!

    Post by MF Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:31 pm

    standard-issue wrote:

    Laugh 3

    I 'swim' corrected; memory like a goldfish here, as opposed to you mate!

    All I sea are Bass-icaly Cod awful puns!
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

    Posts : 3778
    Reputation : 3514
    Join date : 2018-03-01
    Location : Parents basement eating Cheetos

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam! - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam!

    Post by Aardvark Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:36 pm

    Rabbits21 wrote:I have no words after that, literally nothing.

    Worst I've seen us play in a long long long time, worse than the two bad games last year.

    A disgrace to the jersey and a disgrace to us as fans. Hang your heads in shame boys and have a long hard look at yourselves.

    I’ve just been talking to all my Souths mates and congratulating all my Dragons friends. Well done Robelgardo too enjoy the win celebrate hard.

    I’m gutted I’m going to eat dinner what a waste of my night that was.

    Bad luck Rabs but you might want to look up the definition of ‘literally’
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

    Posts : 10669
    Reputation : 5440
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam! - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam!

    Post by rhinoceroo Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:43 pm

    Cook 85
    Murray 71 (toast boos)
    Havili 52
    Graham 22
    Ilias -3

    Ramsey 54
    JDB 53
    Hunt 49
    Bird 41
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 18253
    Reputation : 7826
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam! - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam!

    Post by standard-issue Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:56 pm

    MF wrote:
    standard-issue wrote:

    Laugh 3

    I 'swim' corrected; memory like a goldfish here, as opposed to you mate!

    All I sea are Bass-icaly Cod awful puns!

    Foreshore!

    Lchy
    Lchy

    Posts : 783
    Reputation : 849
    Join date : 2021-08-08

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam! - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam!

    Post by Lchy Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:02 am

    I can confirm that I am neither standing nor applauding after that shit
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

    Posts : 10210
    Reputation : 3794
    Join date : 2019-07-24

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam! - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam!

    Post by Rabbits21 Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:22 am

    robelgordo wrote:I actually fell asleep in the second half - not because it was boring, I was just super tired - but really enjoyed the first. Except for the bit where the ref sin binned a player for no reason because Cody Walker said so. That part sucked.

    For your info the call came from Klein in the bunker that it was a sin bin for 3 penalties in less than 50 seconds. They deemed the third one a professional foul. Anyway it didn’t impact the game and you deservedly won the penalties 9-5. We got a six again too so I can’t complain we only have ourselves to blame tonight.

    Seemed strange JD in the presser said Ilias will be HB next game against Parra well if so what was the point in hooking him then it’ll just destroy his confidence. I’m far from sold on JD currently I have some concerns on him that’s for sure.
    Enchanted Glossy Flamingo
    Enchanted Glossy Flamingo

    Posts : 650
    Reputation : 430
    Join date : 2018-01-06

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam! - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam!

    Post by Enchanted Glossy Flamingo Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:19 am

    I think Ilias deserves a massive banner with -3 across it
    ShadowSabre
    ShadowSabre

    Posts : 817
    Reputation : 605
    Join date : 2020-03-03

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam! - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam!

    Post by ShadowSabre Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:42 am

    Totally overlooked Cookie in my assessment of my players playing last night.
    Very happy to wake up to his score.
    Will also take Ramsay's score, even in my Emg, for that sweet sweet cash gen!!
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

    Posts : 14977
    Reputation : 4604
    Join date : 2016-02-14
    Location : New Zealand

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam! - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 57 - No Mam!

    Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:54 am

    Finch wrote:Havili 50+. Nice

    Probably my buy of the year over a month ago lol

    Well done mate. So annoying I didn’t jump on even 2 weeks ago.

    Ramsey another one that slipped away.

      Current date/time is Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:16 am