NRL Fantasy Fanatics



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Deities don't Exist!
    Deities don't Exist!

    Posts : 18
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2015-09-21

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Deities don't Exist! Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:39 am

    Who is Rabbit?
    Beast From The Big East
    Beast From The Big East

    Posts : 1656
    Reputation : 101
    Join date : 2015-09-21

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Beast From The Big East Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:55 pm

    Mighty Fishes wrote:Sportal forums go down more than Christy Mack

    Ah Christy Mack. Hasn't done much I think since she got bashed by her boyfriend
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 6263
    Reputation : 2449
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Krump Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:03 pm

    @Deities don't Exist! wrote:Who is Rabbit?

    Who are you?
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 6263
    Reputation : 2449
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Krump Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:39 pm

    Has anyone heard anything?
    RandomSil
    RandomSil
    Moderator

    Posts : 8984
    Reputation : 2504
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 29

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by RandomSil Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:16 pm

    Nope. :/
    Beast From The Big East
    Beast From The Big East

    Posts : 1656
    Reputation : 101
    Join date : 2015-09-21

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Beast From The Big East Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:38 pm

    I just want the results of the auction
    avatar
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

    Posts : 525
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2015-09-24

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Disruptive Trolling Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:41 pm

    Hello all, Hench here.

    I've created a new forum. I won't be going back to sportal (let the celebrations from haters rejoice). They don't care about the forum and you guys running back there the second the forum works again doesn't help matters.

    KFP has the auction squads saved on his computer and will be posting them on my site later on tonight. Anyone who is in the fantasy NFL league is more than welcome to join and shoot out some trade banter instead if they want.
    avatar
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

    Posts : 525
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2015-09-24

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Disruptive Trolling Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:42 pm

    I also sent Sportal an email after the last crash (which was like 3 days ago?) and still have got no response. Apparently the main guy "Muzza" has just given up completely.
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.
    Posts : 9361
    Reputation : 5546
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by No Worries Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:03 pm

    I've heard there is some mod function to do searches of some kind and a disgruntled mod is running it with random characters eg. %or* depending on the script and it is making it wide enough to crash the forum
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 6263
    Reputation : 2449
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Krump Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:11 pm

    Cool looking forum hench, thanks for the link. I don't see any reason to go back to sportal other then to link this site. Mitch screwing It after wanting to save it would be the height of irony.
    Pain
    Pain

    NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019
    Posts : 4320
    Reputation : 1836
    Join date : 2015-07-30

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Pain Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:51 pm

    I'm in Hench
    Beast From The Big East
    Beast From The Big East

    Posts : 1656
    Reputation : 101
    Join date : 2015-09-21

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Beast From The Big East Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:19 pm

    thehench wrote:Hello all, Hench here.

    I've created a new forum. I won't be going back to sportal (let the celebrations from haters rejoice). They don't care about the forum and you guys running back there the second the forum works again doesn't help matters.

    KFP has the auction squads saved on his computer and will be posting them on my site later on tonight. Anyone who is in the fantasy NFL league is more than welcome to join and shoot out some trade banter instead if they want.

    Any chance of a link to your forum?
    avatar
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

    Posts : 525
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2015-09-24

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Disruptive Trolling Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:23 pm

    @Beast From The Big East wrote:
    thehench wrote:Hello all, Hench here.

    I've created a new forum. I won't be going back to sportal (let the celebrations from haters rejoice). They don't care about the forum and you guys running back there the second the forum works again doesn't help matters.

    KFP has the auction squads saved on his computer and will be posting them on my site later on tonight. Anyone who is in the fantasy NFL league is more than welcome to join and shoot out some trade banter instead if they want.

    Any chance of a link to your forum?

    I posted the link in the scoreboard chat for week 3 of the NFL league. This message comes up when I try to post a link here

    The following errors were found

    New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

    avatar
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

    Posts : 525
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2015-09-24

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Disruptive Trolling Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:25 pm

    With no spaces
    RandomSil
    RandomSil
    Moderator

    Posts : 8984
    Reputation : 2504
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 29

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by RandomSil Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:34 pm

    thehench wrote:
    @Beast From The Big East wrote:
    thehench wrote:Hello all, Hench here.

    I've created a new forum. I won't be going back to sportal (let the celebrations from haters rejoice). They don't care about the forum and you guys running back there the second the forum works again doesn't help matters.

    KFP has the auction squads saved on his computer and will be posting them on my site later on tonight. Anyone who is in the fantasy NFL league is more than welcome to join and shoot out some trade banter instead if they want.

    Any chance of a link to your forum?

    I posted the link in the scoreboard chat for week 3 of the NFL league. This message comes up when I try to post a link here

    The following errors were found

    New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.


    This has been fixed.
    Beast From The Big East
    Beast From The Big East

    Posts : 1656
    Reputation : 101
    Join date : 2015-09-21

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Beast From The Big East Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:49 pm

    thehench wrote:With no spaces

    just seen the link in the nfl fantasy chat. cheers
    Welshy
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 24371
    Reputation : 8274
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 34
    Location : Wales

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Welshy Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:35 pm

    afternoon ladies
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:26 pm

    That's fucked about sportal such a shame thy just don't care. I would love it if this forum took off for fantasy next year. I'll be here!
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.
    Posts : 9361
    Reputation : 5546
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by No Worries Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:38 pm

    Mighty Fishes wrote:That's fucked about sportal such a shame thy just don't care. I would love it if this forum took off for fantasy next year. I'll be here!
    It was mentioned before but if all the fantasy posters can't get on Sportal they wont be directed here
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:52 pm

    Your Name wrote:
    Mighty Fishes wrote:That's fucked about sportal such a shame thy just don't care. I would love it if this forum took off for fantasy next year. I'll be here!
    It was mentioned before but if all the fantasy posters can't get on Sportal they wont be directed here

    I know that which sucks. But hopefully we can get on early next year and promote it or something

      Current date/time is Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:03 am