NRL Fantasy Fanatics



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

    Posts : 10780
    Reputation : 4265
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 16 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Revraiser Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:06 pm

    SI wrote:

    Honeysett

    There's no going back... They've changed things... Forever
    ****

    Glad you found us mate Very Happy .

    23 days Sportal was down for, 6 days the time before that, only a matter of time before it never comes back so best we get this place up and running over the next few months instead of waiting for the inevitable when we will have no hope of getting in touch with a lot of our posters.  10 years worth of history over there for you I know, but here's to the next 10 here Beer


    Hey Honey and SI. It is ok, i will start hanging around more and more. Once bitten, twice shy hey Honeysett Wink

    Yeah understanb SI, proactive so as to hang to as many of us as we can.

    10 years yes, but all good, Upward and onward with you raggamuffins !
    Honeysett
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 7869
    Reputation : 4807
    Join date : 2015-09-28

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 16 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Honeysett Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:37 am

    @Revraiser wrote:


    Hey Honey and SI. It is ok, i will start hanging around more and more. Once bitten, twice shy hey Honeysett Wink

    Yeah understanb SI, proactive so as to hang to as many of us as we can.

    10 years yes, but all good, Upward and onward with you raggamuffins !

    Welcome Rev Smile
    Milchcow
    Milchcow
    Moderator

    Posts : 18208
    Reputation : 10189
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 16 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Milchcow Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:09 pm


    Nobody posts on sportal anymore, yet I've checked in every day this week, and there are always 15 or so people viewing the league forum.

    is it just everyone here keeping an eye out in case something happens?
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 16 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by standard-issue Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:52 pm

    @Milchcow wrote:
    Nobody posts on sportal anymore, yet I've checked in every day this week, and there are always 15 or so people viewing the league forum.

    is it just everyone here keeping an eye out in case something happens?
    Bots
    avatar
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

    Posts : 525
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2015-09-24

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 16 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Disruptive Trolling Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:42 pm

    So as of right now there are 21 guests viewing the league forum. But no more than 3 viewing any other sub forum.

    All bots, eh? Minus myself of course.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 16 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by standard-issue Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:58 pm

    Big Diesel wrote:So as of right now there are 21 guests viewing the league forum. But no more than 3 viewing any other sub forum.

    All bots, eh? Minus myself of course
    The majority probably are bots yes.  The League sub forum is still the "busiest" one, so that is where the greatest percentage of the bots will be.  I think it makes more sense than thinking there are 20 actual guests waiting for you to start another thread.
    avatar
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

    Posts : 525
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2015-09-24

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 16 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Disruptive Trolling Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:00 pm

    SI wrote:
    The majority probably are bots yes.  The League sub forum is still the "busiest" one, so that is where the greatest percentage of the bots will be.  I think it makes more sense than thinking there are 20 actual guests waiting for you to start another thread.

    Yes, because that is what I said.

    Quick, quick where is the Dislike button?
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 16 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:11 pm

    Big Diesel wrote:

    Yes, because that is what I said.

    Quick, quick where is the Dislike button?

    Next to the button that will rarely be used whenever you post.




    The multi-quote button.
    avatar
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

    Posts : 525
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2015-09-24

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 16 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Disruptive Trolling Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:15 pm

    Nope. Still not visible.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 16 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by standard-issue Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:23 pm

    Big Diesel wrote:
    SI wrote:
    The majority probably are bots yes.  The League sub forum is still the "busiest" one, so that is where the greatest percentage of the bots will be.  I think it makes more sense than thinking there are 20 actual guests waiting for you to start another thread.

    Yes, because that is what I said.

    Quick, quick where is the Dislike button?

    I did not say you said that.
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.
    Posts : 9361
    Reputation : 5546
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 16 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by No Worries Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:10 pm

    Big Diesel wrote:

    Yes, because that is what I said.

    Quick, quick where is the Dislike button?
    Found it
    jocolor
    DreadLord
    DreadLord

    Posts : 163
    Reputation : 30
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Location : Somewhere in the vicinity of Betelgeuse

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 16 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by DreadLord Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:58 pm

    SI wrote:
    The majority probably are bots yes.  The League sub forum is still the "busiest" one, so that is where the greatest percentage of the bots will be.  I think it makes more sense than thinking there are 20 actual guests waiting for you to start another thread.
    Lol True dat.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 16 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:20 pm

    So whats with the rumours, Sportal will be stopped and they're changing everything over to "sporting news" has anyone else heard this or know more?
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 16 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by standard-issue Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:37 pm

    Mighty Fishes wrote:So whats with the rumours, Sportal will be stopped and they're changing everything over to "sporting news" has anyone else heard this or know more?
    I read yesterday that today was the launch day.  Doesn't seemed to have changed much and the changes on there have been there for a little bit.  It was asked in another thread a while back as well. Maybe they just source their articles from somewhere else but keep the same layout or something?
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.
    Posts : 9361
    Reputation : 5546
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 16 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by No Worries Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:35 pm

    SI wrote:
    I read yesterday that today was the launch day.  Doesn't seemed to have changed much and the changes on there have been there for a little bit.  It was asked in another thread a while back as well. Maybe they just source their articles from somewhere else but keep the same layout or something?

    I read an article on there and it was word for word fox sports they had just changed "SI told fox sports" to "SI said"

    It's an American company which has transitioned from print to digital. So essentially they have bought out Sportal, changed the logo (so far on twitter) and reprint fox sports articles. May be their US site is different ??
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 6263
    Reputation : 2449
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 16 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Krump Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:11 am

    Your Name wrote:

    I read an article on there and it was word for word fox sports they had just changed "SI told fox sports" to "SI said"

    It's an American company which has transitioned from print to digital. So essentially they have bought out Sportal, changed the logo (so far on twitter) and reprint fox sports articles. May be their US site is different ??
    They've been plagiarist cunts for a while. I just went for a look and they're main page is down Lol
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 16 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by standard-issue Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:11 am

    It's up now and has changed over.  Not a bad looking page.  No forum.

    There is a writer called Bill Bender.  Could that be why we haven't seen BB around for a while?
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 16 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:29 am

    Haha sportal is dead!!
    filthridden
    filthridden
    Moderator

    Posts : 13973
    Reputation : 7465
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 16 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by filthridden Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:39 am

    BRING OUT YER DEAD!
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Sportal Down?!?!?! - Page 16 Empty Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by standard-issue Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:54 am

    Well thank fuck we moved over earlier.  There I was all year trying to convince Random to hang off until Feb/March 2016  Embarassed.

    Good call Godfather, good call.

      Current date/time is Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:18 am