NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 32 - My Shitto and your Shitto were sitting by the fire....

Ramitinmyhaaas
    Ramitinmyhaaas

Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 32 - My Shitto and your Shitto were sitting by the fire.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 32 - My Shitto and your Shitto were sitting by the fire....

Post by Ramitinmyhaaas Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:18 pm

mattnz wrote:

Who are you running in your CTRs?

Burton and Penis
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 32 - My Shitto and your Shitto were sitting by the fire.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 32 - My Shitto and your Shitto were sitting by the fire....

Post by mattnz Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:22 pm

ForanAgainst wrote:Team last round:
    Starling
    Murray, Max, Cotter
    Jones, Wilton
    Ilias, Schneider
    Tago, Crichton
    Teds, Paps, Hynes
    Randall, Curran, Mann, Tuilagi
    Nanai, Penis, Thompson, Smith

Trade option 1 is Crichton to Lee and Teddy to Haas, leaving 102K in my bank.
    Pros: Nanai and his unpredictability can stay where it is. Good chunk of change for another upgrade next week.
    Cons: No WFB coverage, unless Tago is the man to go instead of Crichton. Will Lee keep a spot in round 10?

Trade option 2 is Crichton to Lee and Wilton to Cleary, and a bank of $26K.
    Pros: Get a gun half. Lee can sit in my 18-21.
    Cons: Not much coin and Haas may get to a Cleary like price in a few rounds.

Trade option 3 is Crichton to Taafe and Wilton to Haas, but $6K funds.
    Question mark around this proposal is will Taafe  maintain an average to justify such a move?

Not sure how there is any question of what to do. You can replace Ilias with Cleary in your playing 17 this week!
    ForanAgainst
    ForanAgainst

Post by ForanAgainst Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:33 pm

mattnz wrote:

Not sure how there is any question of what to do. You can replace Ilias with Cleary in your playing 17 this week!

I guess I had to get out what was in my head into the forum. It took me like twenty minutes to write that babble and now that it’s out there the fog is starting to lift some. Even when I previewed the post, my brain was like this is just not making any sense.
    danseels1985
    danseels1985

Post by danseels1985 Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:35 pm

BUMP

Think my last post got deleted so throwing up 4 options.
    A)Coates and SCrit to Lee and Ponga
    B)SCrit and Nanai to Taaffe and Tolo
    C)SCrit and Nanai to Lee and anyone up to 790k
    D)SCrit and Coates to Lee and Lolo
    Thoughts?
    ForanAgainst
    ForanAgainst

Post by ForanAgainst Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:41 pm

danseels1985 wrote:BUMP

Thoughts?

I’m liking D. I can’t pick C cuz I’m not sure whose in your team.
    mrbrownstone
    mrbrownstone

Post by mrbrownstone Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:42 pm

Any thoughts on what to do with this lot?

Randall
    Haas Mann M King
    DiFi Jones
    Cleary Hunt
    Tago Penisini
    Hynes Pap Crichton

Schneider Nanai Tuilagi Taaffe

Ilias Coates Thompson Koula

Was toying with Coates + Nanai to Lee + Crichton (or maybe just Coates to Lee and bank some cash) but not sure either are really worth it? Maybe just bank the trades this week?
    mrbrownstone
    mrbrownstone

Post by mrbrownstone Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:45 pm

danseels1985 wrote:BUMP

Thoughts?

I like C. Two peaking cashies to a gun and a cow. Would probably look at Grant as the best option under 790K if you don't already have him.

When in doubt, never a bad idea to fall back on milchcow + gun.

Will Lee be in your 17 though? Because in that case I'd probably go B.
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:47 pm

Ok Cleary back on! Had a play and can do Burton/Wilton to Cleary(c)/Roberts (or anyone cheaper)

Roberts will loop with Coates using Vailea via Aitken/Crichton. Some advanced shit that probably only works this week.

I think on balance it’s 15-45 extra points a week but it’s really all or nothing for the season. It leaves me with some very plump cows that could lose value before being moved on (holding Walters, JKing, Nanai, Scritta et al)
    Jele
    Jele

NFL Fantasy L1 Champion : 2019
    NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2020

Post by Jele Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:13 pm

Vote for community team trades this week here - https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t1943-round-7-trades
    the_great_wobbler
    the_great_wobbler

Post by the_great_wobbler Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:20 pm

mrbrownstone wrote:Any thoughts on what to do with this lot?

Randall
    Haas Mann M King
    DiFi Jones
    Cleary Hunt
    Tago Penisini
    Hynes Pap Crichton

Was toying with Coates + Nanai to Lee + Crichton (or maybe just Coates to Lee and bank some cash) but not sure either are really worth it? Maybe just bank the trades this week?

Depends how aggressive you want to be with your trades I think (and how many you've used). I'd argue you should hold the trades, you've got a solid team, no fires to put out and decent depth outside of no hooker cover.
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:24 pm

robelgordo wrote:Ok Cleary back on! Had a play and can do Burton/Wilton to Cleary(c)/Roberts (or anyone cheaper)

Roberts will loop with Coates using Vailea via Aitken/Crichton. Some advanced shit that probably only works this week.

I think on balance it’s 15-45 extra points a week but it’s really all or nothing for the season. It leaves me with some very plump cows that could lose value before being moved on (holding Walters, JKing, Nanai, Scritta et al)

if you don't already have Edrick Lee, he's the one I would pick out of the cheap outside backs, he got through quite a bit of work and was busting tackles like crazy
    Fraser
    Fraser

Post by Fraser Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:31 pm

I'm thinking I might take a punt on McInnes holding the lock role. Hamlin-Uele out for 3 months, hoping Finucane comes back and takes a frf role in his place.
    At the moment sharks props are playing:
    Rudolph = 45mins
    Tolman = 45 mins
    Hunt = 25 mins
    Fifita = 25mins
    So they are gonna need to find more mins in that rotation somewhere.

It would make sense for Finucane to come back and play a 40-45min prop role, right?
    Jele
    Jele

NFL Fantasy L1 Champion : 2019
    NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2020

Post by Jele Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:31 pm

Wrestling with the same questions as quite a few - who to trade out to get Cleary in and which spud to bring in to facilitate the trade.

For me, I can’t quite do JKing + SCrichton to Cleary + Taafe. Have decided that having three centres over $500k (four including Crichton) is too many. Who would you trade out along with JKing to get Cleary - Burton, Tago, or Bird? I can see arguments for and against all three - Burton seems to have the greatest potential to go bust/boom, Tago is a rookie centre, and Bird has been a mixed bag at five-eighth. Possibly leaning towards Tago.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:35 pm

Jele wrote:Vote for community team trades this week here - https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t1943-round-7-trades

Done and Done

One thing I like about the community team is it can help make your own trades clearer or look at things differently
    Perhaps its because its not your own, or a presented a new challenge

For example I was going to trade SCrichton this week but decided to move him to 18th man in case Papy is a late out
    I was prepared to risk it but its the last game so anything can happen. And I am not up for buying cheap insurance (wfb) just in case this week
    It just meant the player I was going to trade out next week instead goes now so it should work out well in the end

Thanks community

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:41 pm

Fraser wrote:I'm thinking I might take a punt on McInnes holding the lock role.  Hamlin-Uele out for 3 months, hoping Finucane comes back and takes a frf role in his place.
    At the moment sharks props are playing:
    Rudolph = 45mins
    Tolman = 45 mins
    Hunt = 25 mins
    Fifita = 25mins
    So they are gonna need to find more mins in that rotation somewhere.

It would make sense for Finucane to come back and play a 40-45min prop role, right?

I think Finucane might steal a bit more than that, but I am more interested how long Mcinnes plays
    Waiting a week for what would be a keeper is probably worth it for me
    But even a 60min Mcinnes should probably give you 50pts in the middle, no harm in seeing a week of it and how they use him
    As a sharks fan it's hard to get a read with the new coach, though guessing Trindall may come on for 15 minutes as a 'lock' too and give him a break if needed
    Loomer
    Loomer

Post by Loomer Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:46 pm

If I can keep Burton and sell Jing to Ponga with Leo to nuff Stimson is that no brainer? Stimson doesn't look much worse than a lot of the cheapies and at my 21 with minutes probably in R13
    danseels1985
    danseels1985

Post by danseels1985 Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:52 pm

ForanAgainst wrote:

I’m liking D. I can’t pick C cuz I’m not sure whose in your team.

Randall
    MKing Haas Mann
    Nanai Fifita
    Cleary Schneider
    Penisini Tago
    SCrit Papy Hynes

IPap
    Starling
    Jones
    Ilias
    Leo
    Koula
    Coates
    Vailea
    danseels1985
    danseels1985

Post by danseels1985 Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:54 pm

mrbrownstone wrote:Any thoughts on what to do with this lot?

Randall
    Haas Mann M King
    DiFi Jones
    Cleary Hunt
    Tago Penisini
    Hynes Pap Crichton

I would hold trades or just go Coates to Lee for some bank
    danseels1985
    danseels1985

Post by danseels1985 Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:57 pm

mrbrownstone wrote:

I like C. Two peaking cashies to a gun and a cow. Would probably look at Grant as the best option under 790K if you don't already have him.

When in doubt, never a bad idea to fall back on milchcow + gun.

Will Lee be in your 17 though? Because in that case I'd probably go B.

Yeah he would be in my 17 most likely which is what takes away the appeal of C I guess. Would feel more comfortable with Taaffe in there but being able to bring in Grant or the like is damn tempting

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:58 pm

Koula remains in squad with 24hr update

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:45 am