NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 28 - My name is Marcelo Montoya, you killed my shoulder, prepare for a homophobic slur

Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 28 - My name is Marcelo Montoya, you killed my shoulder, prepare for a homophobic slur - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 28 - My name is Marcelo Montoya, you killed my shoulder, prepare for a homophobic slur

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:09 pm

Do we have unlimited trades this year?
    Iron Mike
    Iron Mike

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 28 - My name is Marcelo Montoya, you killed my shoulder, prepare for a homophobic slur - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 28 - My name is Marcelo Montoya, you killed my shoulder, prepare for a homophobic slur

Post by Iron Mike Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:12 pm

What would you do with this team?

Grant
    Haas, Cotter, Ming
    Wilton, Fermor
    Mann, Schneider
    Aitken, Burton
    Hynes, Papy, Teddy

Randall, Tago, King, Jones

Nanai, Tuilagi, Thompson, Vailea

Could be a hold trades week.

Josh King vs Sharks should get minutes and tackles.
    Nanai pretty close to peaking.
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:14 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:Do we have unlimited trades this year?

I believe so...at least that is how i'm playing so don't burst my bubble*

*played for comedy value, I have saved trades but my timing on saving/spending trades seems to be from bizarro world
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:14 pm

Iron Mike wrote:What would you do with this team?

Grant
    Haas, Cotter, Ming
    Wilton, Fermor
    Mann, Schneider
    Aitken, Burton
    Hynes, Papy, Teddy

Wilton may need to go since Graham is due back this week - if Graham isn't back then keep him.

JKing isn't an urgent sell but he's the one I would sell if you need to raise money for upgrading Wilton.

If Koula gets named you could go Wilton and JKing for Ipap and Koula
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:15 pm

Aardvark wrote:

I believe so...at least that is how i'm playing so don't burst my bubble*

*played for comedy value, I have saved trades but my timing on saving/spending trades seems to be from bizarro world

Haha trade away good sir
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:20 pm

I'm nominating myself for trade of the season this week going Coates to Cleary.
    Iron Mike
    Iron Mike

Post by Iron Mike Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:26 pm

Can't wait for everyone to sell Burton and for him to get some attacking stats e.g. tries, try saves. Bulldogs aren't far away from turning the corner.
    I see him as a centre, not a half. Still 7th best averaging centre.

44 and 45 vs Storm and Panthers.

Run of Rabbitohs, Broncos, Roosters, Raiders, Knights, Tigers, Dragons and Panthers (Origin stars out). I will hold a centre averaging 45
    easytiger
    easytiger

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2022

Post by easytiger Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:26 pm

Great thread title Filth, and probably one of the best (non-)parties ever - the spoiler party cracked me up
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:26 pm

filthridden wrote:I'm nominating myself for trade of the season this week going Coates to Cleary.

Pappy to CNK worth doing?
    lukeayee
    lukeayee

Post by lukeayee Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:26 pm

filthridden wrote:I'm nominating myself for trade of the season this week going Coates to Cleary.

I think Mbye is quickly becoming a must have.
    Iron Mike
    Iron Mike

Post by Iron Mike Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:28 pm

I was so close to getting Hetherington in this week. It was only MTB's lack of interest that told me to stay away.

Happy to dodge a bullet and go Arrow + Sexton to Grant + Cotter ($0K left).
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:30 pm

Iron Mike wrote:Can't wait for everyone to sell Burton and for him to get some attacking stats e.g. tries, try saves. Bulldogs aren't far away from turning the corner.
    I see him as a centre, not a half. Still 7th best averaging centre.

44 and 45 vs Storm and Panthers.

Run of Rabbitohs, Broncos, Roosters, Raiders, Knights, Tigers, Dragons and Panthers (Origin stars out). I will hold a centre averaging 45

Yeah selling Burton is a bad idea, his draw will get better soon and he plays round 13.

I'm hoping to buy him closer to the bye.
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:32 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:Do we have unlimited trades this year?

Nope... it's time to conserve trades
    the_great_wobbler
    the_great_wobbler

Post by the_great_wobbler Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:42 pm

Iron Mike wrote:What would you do with this team?

Grant
    Haas, Cotter, Ming
    Wilton, Fermor
    Mann, Schneider
    Aitken, Burton
    Hynes, Papy, Teddy

Looks like a great chance to bank a couple of trades if you aren't worried about Cleary, assuming no TLT disasters.
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:55 pm

I've just decided to give Teddy one more chance, since I've just found another way to get a gun in.

Critta and JKing out for Curran and Koula, leaves me $67k bank. I still plan on selling Teddy over Origin, but he gets one more chance to prove himself. If he can get 50+ against this Warriors side, then he can stay until his draw gets bad in round 10.

Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:56 pm

Milf....assault charges dropped.

What wild speculation can we start here to put 'the fear' into the fantasy playing community??

Milf to Canberra? Milf back to Souths? Milf to the Tigers....surely that's got legs Laughing

Milf to play middle off the bench for the Dogs? Milf to take up a wing spot at Penrith?

Milf to Manly to play fullback for the next month...
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:02 pm

Aardvark wrote:Milf....assault charges dropped.

What wild speculation can we start here to put 'the fear' into the fantasy playing community??

Milf to Canberra? Milf back to Souths? Milf to the Tigers....surely that's got legs Laughing

Milf to play middle off the bench for the Dogs? Milf to take up a wing spot at Penrith?

Milf to Manly to play fullback for the next month...

back to the broncos? hahahah
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:04 pm

my tv broke wrote:

back to the broncos? hahahah

Genius
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:09 pm

Barry Toohey seems to think the Knights will announce his signing this week.
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:13 pm

my tv broke wrote:Barry Toohey seems to think the Knights will announce his signing this week.

Not so exciting...but probably true

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:27 pm