NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS

Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS - Page 7 Empty Re: NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS

Post by Rabbits21 Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:28 pm

Moanaman wrote:@rabbits21 Is it true that you and Damian Cook are twins that were separated at birth?

I wish 😝
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS - Page 7 Empty Re: NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS

Post by Rabbits21 Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:30 pm

wolfking wrote:

Ummm......why are you asking me this?
    Why not I was on dinner break and thought I’d ask you a question!
    Cunbert
    Cunbert

Post by Cunbert Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:15 am

FalconSloth wrote:I forgot to include RandomSil. Please can Cunbert ask RandomSil a question and RandomSil direct a question at B/L

@randomsil

If you had the power to bring one more person back who has been eliminated. Who would it be?
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:22 am

@B/L Who do you want to be standing beside you at the end of the competition when the jury about to vote.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:24 am

Cunbert wrote:
    FalconSloth wrote:I forgot to include RandomSil. Please can Cunbert ask RandomSil a question and RandomSil direct a question at B/L

@randomsil

If you had the power to bring one more person back who has been eliminated. Who would it be?

L-Jimmy I miss that man.
    easytiger
    easytiger

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2022

Post by easytiger Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:42 pm

Moanaman wrote:@Easytiger I was surprised to discover you are a Kiwi and don't live that far from me and Stu dodoubleg. Why do you support such a shit team like the Tigers when you could be supporting the almost as shit Mighty Warriors!

There's a long answer to that question which I'm sure to regale you with when we both wash up at the Survivor bar awaiting the jury council.
    But the short version is I started watching NRL as a kid when coverage came to NZ in 89? The Auckland Warriors didn't enter the comp until '95 and I'm obviously a very loyal sort to have put up with the ensuing 30 odd years. Still we have a premiership so it's not all bad
    easytiger
    easytiger

Post by easytiger Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:42 pm

@Moanaman With a second chance at this game, what do you think you need to do differently this time around?
    Moanaman
    Moanaman

Post by Moanaman Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:59 pm

easytiger wrote:@Moanaman With a second chance at this game, what do you think you need to do differently this time around?

That's a great question, the answer is not to trust people as much as I did.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:56 pm

@Jumping Marlin any tips for how to be better at catching fish in the ocean you nail it every time whilst the rest of us fumble and bumble and make ourselves look like bafoons!
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:34 am

Rabbits21 wrote:@Jumping Marlin any tips for how to be better at catching fish in the ocean you nail it every time whilst the rest of us fumble and bumble and make ourselves look like bafoons!

Sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good. Having said that:

Once upon a time there was an old farmer who had worked his crops for many years. One day his horse ran away. Upon hearing the news, his neighbors came to visit. “Such bad luck,” they said sympathetically.

“Maybe,” the farmer replied.

The next morning the horse returned, bringing with it three other wild horses. “How wonderful,” the neighbors exclaimed.

“Maybe,” replied the old man.

The following day, his son tried to ride one of the untamed horses, was thrown, and broke his leg. The neighbors again came to offer their sympathy on his misfortune.

“Maybe,” answered the farmer.

The day after, military officials came to the village to draft young men into the army. Seeing that the son’s leg was broken, they passed him by. The neighbors congratulated the farmer on how well things had turned out.

“Maybe,” said the farmer.
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:37 am

@TeethEater - who do you most fear sitting beside you in final 2?
    easytiger
    easytiger

Post by easytiger Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:50 am

Jumping Marlin wrote:@TeethEater  - who do you most fear sitting beside you in final 2?

Great question - I wonder if the answer is a person with no teeth?
    easytiger
    easytiger

Post by easytiger Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:49 pm

I'll point this question @Rabbits21, but as it's pretty quiet on here, anyone is welcome to answer.

You've been on Survivor Island for several weeks now, with a diet of rice, mollusks and the odd morsel of fish. You win a reward challenge to an open buffet.
    You can take one person with you - could be someone you're tight with, could be someone you want to strategise with, or maybe just someone you think needs a good feed.

Who do you take with you? what's on your plate when you sit down to eat? what do you wash it down with?
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:22 pm

@Jumping Marlin why is it so quiet in here?
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:23 pm

Jumping Marlin wrote:@Jumping Marlin why is it so quiet in here?

Damned if I know mate, but it’s making me nervous.
    Cunbert
    Cunbert

Post by Cunbert Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:48 pm

@wolfking hypothetical situation. You stranded on an island, you think tv cameras are following you, there are a bunch of skeletons around, one that looks like a marlin, one like a tiger, a rabbit and some other miscellaneous bones. There is a throne half way up the beach. Do you sit on it to rest your weary legs?
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:36 pm

easytiger wrote:I'll point this question @Rabbits21, but as it's pretty quiet on here, anyone is welcome to answer.

You've been on Survivor Island for several weeks now, with a diet of rice, mollusks and the odd morsel of fish. You win a reward challenge to an open buffet.
    You can take one person with you - could be someone you're tight with, could be someone you want to strategise with, or maybe just someone you think needs a good feed.

Who do you take with you? what's on your plate when you sit down to eat? what do you wash it down with?

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS - Page 7 83_Buffet_Survivor_Shirt_Buffet_Shirt_Funny_Buffet_Gift_V-Neck_Tank_Top_Sweatshirt_Hoodie_lplsip
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:41 pm

easytiger wrote:

Great question - I wonder if the answer is a person with no teeth?

Surely a person who has eaten many teeth is less likely to want to eat your teeth than someone whose teeth supplies are low.
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

Post by StuDogg101 Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:52 pm

@Chewie

It's single digit temperatures and raining here. How much for some fur so I can make a coat?
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:57 pm

StuDogg101 wrote:@Chewie

It's single digit temperatures and raining here. How much for some fur so I can make a coat?

Let's grab a knife and trim some of mine, not sure how you are going to turn it into a coat though.
    Alternatively we could try catch the wild boar that is roaming the island, I saw some tracks on the northern end of the island, just past the ridge.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:52 pm