NRL Fantasy Fanatics



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try

    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo

    Posts : 8057
    Reputation : 3581
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try

    Post by rhinoceroo Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:00 pm

    @Honeysett wrote:Ridiculous decision.

    No horse in this race, but if he gathers the ball he 100% scores and he didn't gather it because he was fouled. Textbook penalty try.
    mattnz
    mattnz

    Posts : 9912
    Reputation : 2862
    Join date : 2018-03-11

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try

    Post by mattnz Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:01 pm

    @Honeysett wrote:Ridiculous decision.
    If he doesnt tackle him without the ball, he maintains his balance, catches the ball and puts the ball down untouched.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow
    Moderator

    Posts : 18166
    Reputation : 10162
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try

    Post by Milchcow Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:01 pm

    @multiple.scoregasms wrote:

    Roosters 2003 and 2004 right up there.

    The fact that they won in 2002 2ith largely the same team rules them out of consideration for teams not to win a comp.

    Same for Manly 95 and 97 given they got a win in 96
    Honeysett
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 7835
    Reputation : 4759
    Join date : 2015-09-28

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try

    Post by Honeysett Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:01 pm

    @rhinoceroo wrote:
    @Honeysett wrote:Ridiculous decision.

    No horse in this race, but if he gathers the ball he 100% scores and he didn't gather it because he was fouled. Textbook penalty try.

    And JAC is the first man to the ball in Origin but the ball is bouncing. There's no guarantee he gathers it - and Radleys last night
    Milchcow
    Milchcow
    Moderator

    Posts : 18166
    Reputation : 10162
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try

    Post by Milchcow Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:03 pm


    Doesn't need to be a guarantee, only the opinion of the ref that a try would have been scored.

    No issue with penalty try call there
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

    Posts : 11145
    Reputation : 6387
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Location : Millennium Falcon

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try

    Post by Chewie Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:04 pm

    Great performance from Moses!
    Worthy of a banner cheer
    Honeysett
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 7835
    Reputation : 4759
    Join date : 2015-09-28

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try

    Post by Honeysett Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:05 pm

    We needed to be better, can't let in 22 points and expect to win a finals game anyway. We're both cannon fodder for the Panthers tomorrow.

    Battle of the West next week. Gold mine for the NRL.
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

    Posts : 4302
    Reputation : 2742
    Join date : 2016-08-21

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try

    Post by WT Winfield Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:06 pm

    @Honeysett wrote:

    And JAC is the first man to the ball in Origin but the ball is bouncing. There's no guarantee he gathers it - and Radleys last night

    I thought you meant because of the possible knock-on off the kick.

    We've seen players cock-up easy putdowns, so can never actually be 100% sure at the best of times. I was hoping Knights would win, but that was a penalty try for all money for me.
    filthridden
    filthridden
    Moderator

    Posts : 13837
    Reputation : 7394
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try

    Post by filthridden Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:15 pm

    Who was Fergo spitting at during the celebrations after the penalty try was awarded?
    Was at the Knights players by the looks of it but anyone in particular?

    Reminder that Ferguson was convicted of indecent assault and has never shown remorse for it.

    Now the cunt is spitting at people during a pandemic.

    Top tier shit bloke. Can't wait for him to be out of our game.

    https://twitter.com/chemics72/status/1436964266939019265


    Last edited by filthridden on Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Honeysett
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 7835
    Reputation : 4759
    Join date : 2015-09-28

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try

    Post by Honeysett Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:19 pm

    @WT Winfield wrote:
    @Honeysett wrote:

    And JAC is the first man to the ball in Origin but the ball is bouncing. There's no guarantee he gathers it - and Radleys last night

    I thought you meant because of the possible knock-on off the kick.

    We've seen players cock-up easy putdowns, so can never actually be 100% sure at the best of times. I was hoping Knights would win, but that was a penalty try for all money for me.

    Well it's a drop kick anyway as he's trying to kick it. There's no consistency in the NRL
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

    Posts : 11145
    Reputation : 6387
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Location : Millennium Falcon

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try

    Post by Chewie Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:20 pm

    Niukore and Junior on report, will probably miss a couple games Crying or Very sad
    Waqa should be cleared to play
    avatar
    Oz Sport Mad

    Posts : 1776
    Reputation : 598
    Join date : 2015-09-28

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try

    Post by Oz Sport Mad Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:40 pm

    @mattnz wrote:Should get sin binned, not just penalty try. Crazy that they only ever award one or the other. Was a clear professional foul.

    One of my absolute pet hates!

    Since when has this 'one or the other' law been written into the rule book.

    Particularly when a sin bin is such a harsher penalty - you know the rule/interpretation is broken, when you are happy for your player to give away a penalty try.....knowing it will mean he won't get binned.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17648
    Reputation : 6873
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try

    Post by standard-issue Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:31 am

    Shooey incoming In Love
    Rooster Booster
    Rooster Booster

    Posts : 275
    Reputation : 221
    Join date : 2015-11-10

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try

    Post by Rooster Booster Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:36 am

    @standard-issue wrote:Shooey incoming In Love

    Ricciardo Wins Italian GP cheer
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17648
    Reputation : 6873
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try

    Post by standard-issue Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:53 am

    @Rooster Booster wrote:
    @standard-issue wrote:Shooey incoming In Love

    Ricciardo Wins Italian GP cheer

    Fucking fantastic! Soooooo many late nights since Monaco 2018. But can't complain with the 2/3 hour time difference here in WA, and I generally have Monday's off as well. But it's still been a long haul. In saying that, just watching the bloke turn mediocre qualifying into decent finishes race after race has been worth it.
    Rooster Booster
    Rooster Booster

    Posts : 275
    Reputation : 221
    Join date : 2015-11-10

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try

    Post by Rooster Booster Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:49 am

    @standard-issue wrote:

    Fucking fantastic!  Soooooo many late n Beer ights since Monaco 2018.  But can't complain with the 2/3 hour time difference here in WA, and I generally have Monday's off as well.  But it's still been a long haul.  In saying that, just watching the bloke turn mediocre qualifying into decent finishes race after race has been worth it.


    He pulled out the Double Shoey as well.  Beer  Trophy

    In an interview after the race he was very emotional, he's genuinely seems like a great guy !

    Are you staying up to watch the NFL which starts at 3am  ?

    Also the EPL is on now with the Mighty Reds playing Leeds.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17648
    Reputation : 6873
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try

    Post by standard-issue Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:10 am

    @Rooster Booster wrote:
    @standard-issue wrote:

    Fucking fantastic!  Soooooo many late n Beer ights since Monaco 2018.  But can't complain with the 2/3 hour time difference here in WA, and I generally have Monday's off as well.  But it's still been a long haul.  In saying that, just watching the bloke turn mediocre qualifying into decent finishes race after race has been worth it.


    He pulled out the Double Shoey as well.  Beer  Trophy

    In an interview after the race he was very emotional, he's genuinely seems like a great guy !

    Are you staying up to watch the NFL which starts at 3am  ?

    Also the EPL is on now with the Mighty Reds playing Leeds.

    Haha, Lando and the McLaren boss both getting a "taste" of Australian culture as well.
    robelgordo
    robelgordo

    Posts : 5791
    Reputation : 2860
    Join date : 2019-07-08
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try

    Post by robelgordo Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:53 am

    @filthridden wrote:Who was Fergo spitting at during the celebrations after the penalty try was awarded?
    Was at the Knights players by the looks of it but anyone in particular?

    Reminder that Ferguson was convicted of indecent assault and has never shown remorse for it.

    Now the cunt is spitting at people during a pandemic.

    Top tier shit bloke. Can't wait for him to be out of our game.

    https://twitter.com/chemics72/status/1436964266939019265

    Was expecting a lot worse from your description. Not even McGraths level. Knights players not even in frame.

    I find him to be a redemption story, for the most part. He’s a guy who with his upbringing would’ve been in and out of jail and another statistic without footy, instead has overcome alcohol and gambling addictions. He might not have (publicly) shown remorse, but does he have to?
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

    Posts : 7623
    Reputation : 4195
    Join date : 2015-10-29
    Age : 28

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try

    Post by multiple.scoregasms Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:07 am

    @robelgordo wrote:

    Was expecting a lot worse from your description. Not even McGraths level. Knights players not even in frame.

    I find him to be a redemption story, for the most part. He’s a guy who with his upbringing would’ve been in and out of jail and another statistic without footy, instead has overcome alcohol and gambling addictions. He might not have (publicly) shown remorse, but does he have to?

    Worst thing he has ever done is drink on a rooftop and cost me an overall fantasy title
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

    Posts : 11145
    Reputation : 6387
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Location : Millennium Falcon

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 91 times out of ten, Fifita scores that try

    Post by Chewie Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:54 am

    @multiple.scoregasms wrote:

    Worst thing he has ever done is drink on a rooftop and cost me an overall fantasy title

    Ouch!

      Current date/time is Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:49 pm