NRL Fantasy Fanatics



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact

    filthridden
    filthridden
    Moderator

    Posts : 15951
    Reputation : 9100
    Join date : 2015-09-28

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact

    Post by filthridden Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:55 pm

    You can still trade in Leilua if you want. Games not started according to the website Rolling Eyes
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

    Posts : 5416
    Reputation : 3561
    Join date : 2016-08-21

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact

    Post by WT Winfield Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:57 pm

    filthridden wrote:You can still trade in Leilua if you want. Games not started according to the website Rolling Eyes

    He's locked for me
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

    Posts : 13119
    Reputation : 4204
    Join date : 2018-03-11

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact

    Post by mattnz Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:59 pm

    I cant find the game on Sky in NZ, anyone have a channel?
    Ramitinmyhaaas
    Ramitinmyhaaas

    Posts : 2549
    Reputation : 1429
    Join date : 2021-01-21

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact

    Post by Ramitinmyhaaas Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:00 pm

    Avoooo! Class.
    Shady2K
    Shady2K

    Posts : 2550
    Reputation : 1187
    Join date : 2020-03-12
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact

    Post by Shady2K Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:00 pm

    Avooo Circle Jerk
    Mr Snrub
    Mr Snrub

    Posts : 2825
    Reputation : 1317
    Join date : 2020-06-12

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact

    Post by Mr Snrub Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:02 pm

    Averillo TA yay.
    WT2K
    WT2K
    Fanatic

    Posts : 11363
    Reputation : 5130
    Join date : 2018-03-25
    Location : Leichhardt Oval

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact

    Post by WT2K Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:03 pm

    Avo  Fap
    robelgordo
    robelgordo

    Posts : 8027
    Reputation : 4571
    Join date : 2019-07-08
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact

    Post by robelgordo Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:03 pm

    robelgordo wrote:Assuming Tigers stay as listed, start Mybe or Blore?

    Actually think Mbye since we know his ceiling is 101

    Asked this question, forgot to update my team (didn’t even have a long shower), and then thought the game started at 2pm not 150pm

    So it’s Mbye in #17 for me
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

    Posts : 5416
    Reputation : 3561
    Join date : 2016-08-21

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact

    Post by WT Winfield Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:03 pm

    That was some Jonah Lomu Rugby style of falling off tackles from the Tigers on that try
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

    Posts : 5416
    Reputation : 3561
    Join date : 2016-08-21

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact

    Post by WT Winfield Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:03 pm

    WT2K wrote:Avo  Fap

    Go sit in the corner mate
    Mr Snrub
    Mr Snrub

    Posts : 2825
    Reputation : 1317
    Join date : 2020-06-12

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact

    Post by Mr Snrub Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:04 pm

    Chewie wrote:

    these suspension are killing my team.
    The current NRLFantasy format is not made to withstand the injury toll (following the 6 again rule) and the number of suspensions (following the high contact crackdown). ​


    As someone whose season was destroyed by injuries and suspensions last year without trades left I agree.

    As someone who has saved a few trades this season and can overtake those who didn't save a few I disagree.

    I definitely think there needs to be a rule adjustment though. 21 players doesn't feel like enough. More players to choose from might encourage more variance in teams.
    filthridden
    filthridden
    Moderator

    Posts : 15951
    Reputation : 9100
    Join date : 2015-09-28

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact

    Post by filthridden Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:06 pm

    Random will be happy with this start from Avo Razz
    SoylentGreen
    SoylentGreen

    Posts : 3356
    Reputation : 1607
    Join date : 2016-01-21
    Location : The Deep North

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact

    Post by SoylentGreen Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:07 pm

    can someone please tell Blocker that it's the "in GOAL area" not the " in GOLD area"?
    Regulator
    Regulator

    Posts : 1824
    Reputation : 988
    Join date : 2016-03-01

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact

    Post by Regulator Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:11 pm

    mattnz wrote:I cant find the game on Sky in NZ, anyone have a channel?

    It's on Tokyo 9 if you're still looking
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

    Posts : 30049
    Reputation : 10811
    Join date : 2016-04-26
    Age : 38
    Location : Brisbane

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact

    Post by wolfking Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:15 pm

    Looks like my last trade will be used on Crichton. Watching it I thought at least 2 weeks.
    bigbruno
    bigbruno

    Posts : 915
    Reputation : 587
    Join date : 2021-02-27
    Age : 29

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact

    Post by bigbruno Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:20 pm

    mattnz wrote:I cant find the game on Sky in NZ, anyone have a channel?

    601 bro
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.
    Posts : 9473
    Reputation : 5777
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact

    Post by No Worries Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:21 pm

    Chewie wrote:

    these suspension are killing my team.
    The current NRLFantasy format is not made to withstand the injury toll (following the 6 again rule) and the number of suspensions (following the high contact crackdown). ​

    Mr Snrub wrote:
    As someone whose season was destroyed by  injuries and suspensions last year without trades left I agree.  

    As someone who has saved a few trades this season and can overtake those who didn't save a few I disagree.

    I definitely think there needs to be a rule adjustment though. 21 players doesn't feel like enough. More players to choose from might encourage more variance in teams.  

    Lone Scout did mention around origin that Failhub had acknowledged this and that there would be changes next year. Probably means they will combine the CTR/WFB positions or something equally useless
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

    Posts : 3623
    Reputation : 3414
    Join date : 2018-03-01
    Location : Parents basement eating Cheetos

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact

    Post by Aardvark Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:21 pm

    wolfking wrote:Looks like my last trade will be used on Crichton.  Watching it I thought at least 2 weeks.

    Yeah, I’m cactus 🌵…..holding Mahoney, CHN, Watson, Hynes, Angus, Cleary and Peach
    White Lightning
    White Lightning
    Fanatic

    Posts : 12617
    Reputation : 3932
    Join date : 2015-10-13

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact

    Post by White Lightning Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:21 pm

    Geez Brooks is useless...his last 2 touches a forward pass & knock on
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

    Posts : 30049
    Reputation : 10811
    Join date : 2016-04-26
    Age : 38
    Location : Brisbane

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 83 - the chin is back... still a sore shoulder, as a matter of fact

    Post by wolfking Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:23 pm

    wolfking wrote:Looks like my last trade will be used on Crichton.  Watching it I thought at least 2 weeks.

    Lol thumbs down? Righto.

      Current date/time is Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:12 am