NRL Fantasy Fanatics



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER!

    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

    Posts : 21648
    Reputation : 12466
    Join date : 2016-01-08

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER! - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER!

    Post by my tv broke Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:35 am

    wolfking wrote:QLD lockdown extended til Sunday! Bloody hell!!

    Magic Round every round I guess, only, with no fun involved.
    Shady2K
    Shady2K

    Posts : 2545
    Reputation : 1186
    Join date : 2020-03-12
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER! - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER!

    Post by Shady2K Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:37 am

    ynot wrote:Sorry for the delay on this, knocked out of my H2H so fantasy has been less front of mind.

    Captains > 1% for last weeks top 1000:
    Haas: 31.8%
    Fifita: 25%
    DCE: 21.9%
    Trbo: 16.9%
    Johnson: 1.9% (will be a trade out)
    Hughes: 1.1%

    Will post the par chart shortly

    I was wondering why my round rank looked a bit higher than usual. Fifi/DCE/Turbo captainers gonna overtake the Haas captainers (me) tonight - but at least I have all three in my team
    WT2K
    WT2K
    Fanatic

    Posts : 11356
    Reputation : 5124
    Join date : 2018-03-25
    Location : Leichhardt Oval

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER! - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER!

    Post by WT2K Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:44 am

    Plenty of fines from judiciary. Scritta only one looking at missing a game for contrary conduct
    ynot
    ynot

    Posts : 256
    Reputation : 859
    Join date : 2021-03-23

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER! - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER!

    Post by ynot Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:48 am

    Here is the par chart:

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER! - Page 5 FFHXTBh

    Assuming players keep performing at the same rate and non Haas captain options score the same as Haas we are looking at about a 850 par score.

    (Which won't happen, unless it does)
    robelgordo
    robelgordo

    Posts : 8009
    Reputation : 4555
    Join date : 2019-07-08
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER! - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER!

    Post by robelgordo Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:56 am

    WT2K wrote:Plenty of fines from judiciary. Scritta only one looking at missing a game for contrary conduct

    Crackdown on kicks only now, obviously.
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

    Posts : 4952
    Reputation : 1857
    Join date : 2018-02-05
    Age : 24
    Location : Canberra, Australia

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER! - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER!

    Post by Bethany_B Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:00 am

    10/486 with Fifita, Avo, Schoupp, Turbo (C), DCE, Harper and Schuster left to play
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 18236
    Reputation : 7811
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER! - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER!

    Post by standard-issue Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:12 am

    Honeysett wrote:It wouldn't be called a Monday night double header if it wasn't in Queensland right?

    Outstanding! Wanker.

    :pp: :pp:
    Fraser
    Fraser

    Posts : 915
    Reputation : 636
    Join date : 2016-01-17
    Age : 37
    Location : NSW

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER! - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER!

    Post by Fraser Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:18 am

    559/11C

    Fifita, Schuster, DCE, Avo, Turbo, Jackson and Fog (or Macca's 44 if he doesn't play)

    Averages will see me hit 939 which would be nice.


    Last edited by Fraser on Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    hymenbustas
    hymenbustas

    Posts : 1334
    Reputation : 411
    Join date : 2017-03-29

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER! - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER!

    Post by hymenbustas Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:35 am

    I thought fogboy was definitely out. Is he still a chance?
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

    Posts : 13439
    Reputation : 8202
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Location : Millennium Falcon

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER! - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER!

    Post by Chewie Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:36 am

    I'm on par for the lowest score of my season. (bar round 17)
    sitting on 586 with only Captain Fifita and Vice Captain Turbo.

    Only 16 this round including Laurie
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

    Posts : 13439
    Reputation : 8202
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Location : Millennium Falcon

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER! - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER!

    Post by Chewie Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:41 am

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER! - Page 5 Ffhxtb10
    filthridden
    filthridden
    Moderator

    Posts : 15934
    Reputation : 9086
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER! - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER!

    Post by filthridden Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:52 am

    wolfking wrote:QLD lockdown extended til Sunday! Bloody hell!!

    Take care, Wolfie. Hope it doesn't last much longer than that!
    filthridden
    filthridden
    Moderator

    Posts : 15934
    Reputation : 9086
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER! - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER!

    Post by filthridden Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:55 am

    Chewie wrote:NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER! - Page 5 Ffhxtb10

    Christ, that's rough Chewie. Hopefully you'll bounce back quickly. I'm at the same point on the x-axis but still hoping to crack 1000 for the round.
    2 trades left though so I'm gonna be in trouble in the next couple of weeks.
    Where are you ranked atm?
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

    Posts : 30026
    Reputation : 10790
    Join date : 2016-04-26
    Age : 38
    Location : Brisbane

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER! - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER!

    Post by wolfking Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:03 pm

    filthridden wrote:

    Take care, Wolfie. Hope it doesn't last much longer than that!

    Thanks mate. I'm actually fine tough. Luckily I have a Council based job so I don't have to worry about money but it hurts for all my staff who are all casual. We are not operating so no one gets paid. Thankfully I do so I'm so grateful for my situation, but gotta feel for NSW and Melbourne what they have been through and the effect it has on them all. We are only in it for a week at this stage and seeing the effect on my guys is troubling. Plus feeling absolutely helpless that I can't do anything. Hopefully this whole nightmare can end soon for everyone. (Even though it won't).
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

    Posts : 30026
    Reputation : 10790
    Join date : 2016-04-26
    Age : 38
    Location : Brisbane

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER! - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER!

    Post by wolfking Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:11 pm

    Chewie wrote:I'm on par for the lowest score of my season. (bar round 17)
    sitting on 586 with only Captain Fifita and Vice Captain Turbo.

    Only 16 this round including Laurie

    Laurie still hurts mate. Sad
    filthridden
    filthridden
    Moderator

    Posts : 15934
    Reputation : 9086
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER! - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER!

    Post by filthridden Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:19 pm

    wolfking wrote:

    Thanks mate.  I'm actually fine tough.  Luckily I have a Council based job so I don't have to worry about money but it hurts for all my staff who are all casual.  We are not operating so no one gets paid.  Thankfully I do so I'm so grateful for my situation, but gotta feel for NSW and Melbourne what they have been through and the effect it has on them all.  We are only in it for a week at this stage and seeing the effect on my guys is troubling.  Plus feeling absolutely helpless that I can't do anything.  Hopefully this whole nightmare can end soon for everyone. (Even though it won't).

    Yeah mate looks like QLD govt have reacted like VIC does and it shouldn't drag on for you guys up there.
    It's tough on everyone in different ways, definitely keeps the levels of anxiety higher watching friends go through tougher times because of this.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow
    Moderator

    Posts : 20489
    Reputation : 12478
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER! - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER!

    Post by Milchcow Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:47 pm


    NSW have stopped making "stay at home" the primary message and are now telling everyone to get vaccinated

    Great for the under 40s who have been ineligible for any vaccine until last week and are now being told its their fault for not vaccinating quick enough.

    But going to take a while before vaccination levels get high enough to end lockdown on their own, so hopefully we can get case numbers down otherwise
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

    Posts : 21648
    Reputation : 12466
    Join date : 2016-01-08

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER! - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER!

    Post by my tv broke Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:49 pm

    Milchcow wrote:
    NSW have stopped making "stay at home" the primary message and are now telling everyone to get vaccinated

    Great for the under 40s who have been ineligible for any vaccine until last week and are now being told its their fault for not vaccinating quick enough.

    But going to take a while before vaccination levels get high enough to end lockdown on their own, so hopefully we can get case numbers down otherwise

    haha i love it.

    "get Vaccinated!"

    "oh but you cant!"

    just in the qld presser today

    "i'm still seeing way too many cars out on the road!"

    2 mins later

    "go and get tested!!"

    how the fuck does he think people get to the testing clinics?
    FaringdonSwirl
    FaringdonSwirl

    Posts : 848
    Reputation : 456
    Join date : 2020-06-01
    Location : 3 Highview Crescent, Coollaroo

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER! - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER!

    Post by FaringdonSwirl Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:54 pm

    Will be using my second trade to bring in Turbo this week, with a plan of Hynes+BSmith to Cleary+cashout next week. Leaves 1 trade for an injury and a pretty weak 18-21 of Verills, SCrichton, Cashout, Savage.

    Cashout is likely to be Blore if he gets another start and no one else comes up.

    Having a pretty terrible week this week at 500/12. Looking like my goal of finishing top 1000 is done. Fingers crossed for a huge game from D(C)E.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 7805
    Reputation : 4807
    Join date : 2015-09-28

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER! - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER!

    Post by Honeysett Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:00 pm

    my tv broke wrote:
    Milchcow wrote:
    NSW have stopped making "stay at home" the primary message and are now telling everyone to get vaccinated

    Great for the under 40s who have been ineligible for any vaccine until last week and are now being told its their fault for not vaccinating quick enough.

    But going to take a while before vaccination levels get high enough to end lockdown on their own, so hopefully we can get case numbers down otherwise

    haha i love it.

    "get Vaccinated!"

    "oh but you cant!"

    just in the qld presser today

    "i'm still seeing way too many cars out on the road!"

    2 mins later

    "go and get tested!!"

    how the fuck does he think people get to the testing clinics?

    Governments: Oh you can't go and get vaccinated?

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 82 - Monday Night Football DOUBLE HEADER! - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuGduVoU2EtBrZMe1tKYl2NMBRz92aq2tPsg&usqp=CAU

      Current date/time is Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:22 pm