NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

LB Team Tracker

Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

LB Team Tracker Empty LB Team Tracker

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:53 am

Right time to start this season again with a fresh tracker. 

Trades remaining - 17
    Cash in the bank - 116k

Brailey
    Haas, Tino, Lodge
    TPJ, Tupouniua
    Fog, Moses
    Peachey, Olam
    Teddy, Hynes, Laurie

Turpin, Watson, Jones, Momo 
    Cleary, Schuster, Pappy, Walsh
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

LB Team Tracker Empty Re: LB Team Tracker

Post by Mulvy Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:50 pm

@Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:Right time to start this season again with a fresh tracker. 

Trades remaining - 17
    Cash in the bank - 116k

Brailey
    Haas, Tino, Lodge
    TPJ, Tupouniua
    Fog, Moses
    Peachey, Olam
    Teddy, Hynes, Laurie

Turpin, Watson, Jones, Momo 
    Cleary, Schuster, Pappy, Walsh

You need to develop a plan that's right for you. The way you phrase your questions suggests you don't have one. I have 14 trades and plan to use 8-9 before (including) rd17. You have three more than me and potentially 12 possible trade outs. You need to decide (probably this week), are you going hard at rd17 like me? Are you gonna go hard for post origin guns? Or do you plan to hoard trades and hope others run out in the run home. All are legitimate strategies. You need to decide.

We're different players. If I had your team and that many trades, I would do the first two, go hard at rd17 AND post origin guns. Hold your red players and consider how many of these guys you want to sell. You could go 10 trades for rd17, 3 post origin and four for the run home. Or 12 for round 17, 2 post origin and three for the run home. Need a rough plan here.

Brailey, Tino, Lodge, Fog, Moses, Olam, Hynes, Laurie, Turpin, Watson, Jones, Momo. None of them play rd17 and none score like your uber guns, so none are mandatory to keep, even though you could totally keep a lot of them. Maybe even add Pappy if you want, no guarantee when he's back, although I'd probably hold now. Once you figure out how many you want to sell, put them in order of urgency. I'd probably sell at least 8-9. Some are obvious, others are not. Eg, Hynes is almost certainly a trade out sooner or later, but not at all urgent. Jones will be a trade out but not urgent. IF you decide Brailey is a sell he might be urgent because of high BE.

It's looking likely you have 17 players this week before trades which is good because you can make the trades you want to make rather than being forced. But if you are planning on selling a bunch of guys like I suggested you probably want to improve your team this week. Work out a list of trade ins (Or just steal the one MS posted for Welshy, it's very good) and then order them in your preference and then order in terms of urgency due to break evens and positional coverage.

I like CHN, SST and Curran as trade ins this week, Simmo if you need a WFB. I think they'll go well and make a little bit of money and if you don't want to keep them, they can potentially become the post origin guns I was talking about. I think Brailey could be a sell before he loses cash. A lot, possibly the majority on here think he's a hold, no one actually knows, up to you. If you have a plan and someone says "that trade is sideways", you can say "yeah, that's on purpose for my plan of maximising rd 17 players" rather than lobbing up another 15 trade options that no one will really be able to help with while you don't have a plan.

Hope that helps and reads as to the point rather than overly critical. Cheers Mulvy.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:20 am

Huge thanks for that mate. A lot to digest and try to figure out before this week kicks off.

At this stage my trades are looking like:

Fog > Dearden
    Momo > Taumalolo

Losing Fog means I have to trade in a half with Cleary/Schuster absent and Moses my only other half.
    I think Dearden can average in the 40-45 range and I’d be happy with that.

Taumalolo comes in and gets the armband and can hopefully go on a bit of a tear. 

Leaves me 15 trades and 168k for another move next week
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:48 pm

Round 14 Trades

Momo > SJ

Turpin
    Haas (c), Tino, Watson
    Jones, Tupouniua
    SJ, Moses
    Peachey, Olam
    Laurie, Hynes, Teddy

Brailey, TPJ, Lodge, Fog
    Papy, Cleary, Schuster, Walsh
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Yesterday at 3:21 am

Tradeouts heading into second bye. (Ranked by priority)

Round 15 - 2 trades
    Laurie
    Watson

Round 16 - 2 trades
    Hynes
    Turpin

Round 17 - 4 trades
    Jones
    Lodge
    Brailey
    Tino/Moses/Fog

Current date/time is Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:11 pm