NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 34 - Team List Tuesday Treachery

NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 34 - Team List Tuesday Treachery  - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 34 - Team List Tuesday Treachery

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:56 pm

robelgordo wrote:

That book and History of Economic Thought probably the two most accessible reads on economics, at least that I'm aware of. If you read those and watch Alan Kohler for 5 minutes on ABC most night for about three months (so you get exposure to GDP, CPI and Labour Force), you can pretty much get through most economic discussions. Not the ones with actual academics or the maths obviously.

The other option for fantasy is to bring in all Matt's POD's Subguns now like LLeilua/IPapalii/To'o/Fogarty..........
    By coincidence they have all been very popular trade in's the past few days.....
    Wow what a coincidence

But all good picks to be fair except maybe pre crash $GME To'o

Last edited by Boozecluez on Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 34 - Team List Tuesday Treachery  - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 34 - Team List Tuesday Treachery

Post by my tv broke Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:57 pm

Khany wrote:Brodie Croft MOTM

If Croft wins MOTM i will get out the Patron and take tomorrow off work.
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:58 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:Wow 8 upvotes for Haas 50-60mins.

Only 2 downvotes for over 60mins!

I think he defs plays at least 60mins.

Yeah looks like a bunch of people continuing to mess with you Laughing I was honest though and went 60+ because obviously..
    hymenbustas
    hymenbustas

Post by hymenbustas Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:03 pm

Reluctantly doing BS9>Harris. Good chance I'll be at Aami park tomorrow and will be looking like a fool when he burrows his way for a try and im the only Storm supporter to have his head in his palm regretting trading him out.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:07 pm

rectangle wrote:

What are these bad boys? Guava ?

Yeah I think the technical term is pineapple guava but like Kiwifruit (vs Chinese gooseberries) they have been pimped up in NZ soil

Feijoa:

Last edited by Boozecluez on Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:07 pm

Ramitinmyhaaas wrote:Rabs bro just pick one honestly man. It's not life or death here, both are elite fantasy players. Grab Haas and you can aim to get Tohu later, simple as that lad.
    Yeah don't stress it. I don't and look how well im travelling Cool .
    I'm sure you'll be fine. Twisted Evil
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:08 pm

How confident are you, 1 week avatar confident? I'll take under 60. affraid
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:09 pm

Archer wrote:

^ exactly this.

I can't get Haas anyway, so I'm just hoping to get him next week if I can (would be selling Riki to either Blore or Verrills, and Welch to Haas)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:10 pm

Archer wrote:

I miss your old podcasts with Random
    Especially when you brought in Lachlan Lewis
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:12 pm

Archer wrote:
    How confident are you, 1 week avatar confident? I'll take under 60. affraid

Mate, you gotta pick your spots better to get that Roarters avatar on Rabbits Laughing
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:14 pm

Regulator wrote:I see lots of people saying no harm in waiting a week on Simpkin.

Not to toot my own horn, but Schuster, SOS, Walker, I grabbed each of them the first week they were named to play, and it paid dividends. Not just financially, but it left me feeling a step ahead of many others when the weekly chat was "should I get SOS, should I get Walker" etc when I already had them in the team and looking at what the next move was.

Next week I'll be looking at Haas/Turbo because I won't be thinking about now it's time to get Simpkin.

I'm grabbing Simpkin straight away. My only potential worry is that Liddle is getting "rested" or has some minor niggle we haven't been told about. But I don't believe that is the case, and I feel like if he lives up to any of the hype he should have no problem locking his spot down over a guy who realistically isn't that flash, in a team that realistically isn't competing for fuck all this year and should be having one eye to the future and getting guys like Simpkin experience for a few years down the track when they can compete.

Fortune favours the brave.

All of this, I've done the same. You're a quality pick in my fantasy fantasy team. cheer

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:15 pm

To help out the avatar bets market H2H

Bird vs Peachey
    Haas vs Harris
    IPapalii vs Leilua
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:16 pm

I wouldn't be too sure, the votes have spoken.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:16 pm

Haas has played 2 games where there has been a half on the bench that played less than 10 minutes. Riki also was a big minute player who is now on the bench. Based on the makeup, you would think Kev is looking to share the minutes a little. Carrigan was out last week too who plays big minutes. He's back starting.

Haas can't just keep being the main guy playing big minutes because the defense crumbles when he goes off. Kev needs to get the other forwards firing and holding the middle during the game.
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:16 pm

Boozecluez wrote:

I miss your old podcasts with Random
    Especially when you brought in Lachlan Lewis
    Shit, did I? Have to remember that when I need an example to prove I'm only human. jocolor
    I only remember both of those plebs laughing at me when I talked about how Papa was a keeper (nek minut)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:18 pm

Regulator wrote:I see lots of people saying no harm in waiting a week on Simpkin.

Not to toot my own horn, but Schuster, SOS, Walker, I grabbed each of them the first week they were named to play, and it paid dividends. Not just financially, but it left me feeling a step ahead of many others when the weekly chat was "should I get SOS, should I get Walker" etc when I already had them in the team and looking at what the next move was.

Next week I'll be looking at Haas/Turbo because I won't be thinking about now it's time to get Simpkin.

I'm grabbing Simpkin straight away. My only potential worry is that Liddle is getting "rested" or has some minor niggle we haven't been told about. But I don't believe that is the case, and I feel like if he lives up to any of the hype he should have no problem locking his spot down over a guy who realistically isn't that flash, in a team that realistically isn't competing for fuck all this year and should be having one eye to the future and getting guys like Simpkin experience for a few years down the track when they can compete.

Fortune favours the brave.

100% and how often do you get forced trades the following week (Injury/dropped) or other problems to fix and you miss them completely
    SOS is a good example of this if you wanted to grab him a couple weeks ago, Schuster/Walker then other fixes made that hard to decide
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:19 pm

WT Winfield wrote:

Mate, you gotta pick your spots better to get that Roarters avatar on Rabbits Laughing
    I'm stuck waiting for an automated API to send me something back and saw Rabs in his usual state. Figured I'd throw it out there for some entertainment see if he's interested. I don't mind wearing another shitty avatar, half the fun.
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:20 pm

Boozecluez wrote:

The other option for fantasy is to bring in all Matt's POD's Subguns now like LLeilua/IPapalii/To'o/Fogarty..........
    By coincidence they have all been very popular trade in's the past few days.....
    Wow what a coincidence

Yeah looking at many pods being discussed this week, I am feeling ahead of the curve.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:22 pm

mattnz wrote:
    Yeah looking at many pods being discussed this week, I am feeling ahead of the curve.

Why are they being discussed this week, Rd13 is over 6 weeks away?
    Not sure where you are ranked but if everyone brought them in would you gain on them if everyone had the same players?

Last edited by Boozecluez on Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:22 pm

Boozecluez wrote:

Wow what a coincidence

To do it right you'd also have to bring in Jackson, Tapine, Capewell, Niukore etc. Which might be a problem.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:26 am