NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 33 - Was that the best round in the world? No it was just a tribute!

danseels1985
    danseels1985

NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 33 - Was that the best round in the world? No it was just a tribute! - Page 28 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 33 - Was that the best round in the world? No it was just a tribute!

Post by danseels1985 Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:27 pm

Thinking of just holding Milf,Riki and Niu for at least 1 week but I need a CTR. Should I go Cheese to Hampton or Bird to build bank or just go straight to Peachey? I have not a dollar in my bank atm

NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 33 - Was that the best round in the world? No it was just a tribute! - Page 28 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 33 - Was that the best round in the world? No it was just a tribute!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:36 pm

robelgordo wrote:

Cheers mate. There was no sarcasm. Just wrote my little essay then realised someone had already said it’s Henson Park at 3pm Saturday.

Great ground. Loved playing and Training there. Last memory not a great one, Mickey Paea helping me off the ground after I dislocated my shoulder during preseason training. Enjoy the day, great pricing too.

Last edited by WT2K on Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:36 pm

WT2K wrote:Rough. From buzz:
    @Cronulla_Sharks
    There is strong mail Mezzatesta & Mace want John Morris to leave NOW and bring in a caretaker.
    Talk about destroying a season. This is disgraceful.

Bonkers, he has done extremely well. 

Good read here - https://www.theroar.com.au/2021/04/12/backing-not-sacking-young-coaches-is-what-brings-results/
    Rapture_NRL
    Rapture_NRL

Post by Rapture_NRL Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:38 pm

Geez just seen Turpin's price. Really regret holding Capewell instead.

Hampton looking like a solid cash out to cover CTR stocks? Bit of JS risk, but he looked good... against the Tigers
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:38 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:Advice for my team with 139k spare:

Macca
    Angus Watson Alvaro
    Fifita Riki
    Cleary Schuster
    Momo Roberts
    Teddy Pap Laurie

Brailey Turpin Liddle Uto
    S. Walker Leniu Niu Simonsson.
    Bump.....

Already have Alvaro and Uto in my 17 so not sure I wanna hold Riki as well.....

Not many options with only 139k spare could move Angus to edge and get another mid with the 139k spare so anyone uo to around 625-630k.....

Hoping Jet plays so I don’t need to trade on centre.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:39 pm

Revraiser wrote:

Bonkers, he has done extremely well. 

Good read here - https://www.theroar.com.au/2021/04/12/backing-not-sacking-young-coaches-is-what-brings-results/

Doubt he'd do it, but would love bomber at the tigers as an assistant.
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:42 pm

mintotheimmortal wrote:

sister is a member so was watching them closely and he seemed like a very solid backup, got caught out a few times positionally didn't do anything overly flashy but was a solid returning the ball and involved himself a bit for run metres and obviously was younger than so gonna be improved from that time you would assume don't remember much of a ball playing game out the back but could've been developed
    Nice one. Thanks
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:43 pm

WT2K wrote:Rough. From buzz:
    @Cronulla_Sharks
    There is strong mail Mezzatesta & Mace want John Morris to leave NOW and bring in a caretaker.
    Talk about destroying a season. This is disgraceful.
    Nuts. Just had the roosters shot to bits until the death. Harsh
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:46 pm

WT2K wrote:

Doubt he'd do it, but would love bomber at the tigers as an assistant.

No tolerance for Fifita, Bomber not wanted, but we signed Dugan and Moylan and Woods. Wonder how Morris would take it if wither the Sharks or another club wanted him as assistant after now being a coach.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:53 pm

WT2K wrote:

Great ground. Loved playing and Training there. Last memory not a great one, Mickey Paea helping me off the ground after I dislocated my shoulder during preseason training. Enjoy the day, great pricing too.

Ru Jamie Soward ??

NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 33 - Was that the best round in the world? No it was just a tribute! - Page 28 Giphy
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:59 pm

my tv broke wrote:

Arthurs has played two games. One at fb, and last weekend on the wing.. so er, not sure and doubt it. Stats dont indicate either were big games

Edit doesnt rate a mention in the match report from the weekend..

Unrelated but the drop down boxes when I do dark mode are incredibly hard to read it's a white on white situation
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:16 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:
    Bump.....

Already have Alvaro and Uto in my 17 so not sure I wanna hold Riki as well.....

Not many options with only 139k spare could move Angus to edge and get another mid with the 139k spare so anyone uo to around 625-630k.....

Hoping Jet plays so I don’t need to trade on centre.

JFH as a round 13 guy where you're getting what you pay for, maybe a bit of upside?
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:22 pm

rhinoceroo wrote:

JFH as a round 13 guy where you're getting what you pay for, maybe a bit of upside?
    Thanks for that shout it depends on what happens with Roberts though as Niu is already out. Do you think Jet holds his spot?

If he does I can afford Riki to JFH with exactly $0 left in the bank.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:52 pm

I currently have 13 players whose teams play  round 13 they are:

Macca definite hold til then
    Watson definitely holding
    Alvaro not sure but with McGuire coming looks more shaky!
    Riki probs gonna have to go this week unless I play Walker or Leniu along with Alvaro and Uto!
    Roberts would hold but job security could now be shaky hopefully stays in team
    Momo definitely holding
    Laurie definitely holding
    J. Brailey definitely holding
    Turpin definitely holding 
    Liddle unsure but probs peaks before round 13
    Utoikamanu probs will peak before round 13
    Leniu probs will peak before round 13
    Niu if Jet plays this week I’ll hold Niu but who knows when he will be recalled!

So of those Macca, Watson, Momo, Laurie, Brailey and Turpin are definite holds. I’ll try to hold Jet and Niu, hopefully Jet isn’t dropped.... if he is Niu has to go.

Then I have Riki I likely cut this week and then Alvaro, Liddle, Uto and Leniu who I’m not sure what I’ll do with.....
    manlybeaver
    manlybeaver

Post by manlybeaver Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:55 pm

This leaves me with 335k itb for updages next week.

Munster -ipapali
    Riki - hampton

Brailey
    Ipap tino watson
    Crichton fifita
    Cleary townsend
    Averillo hampton
    Pappy rts laurie

Sos schuster turpin liddle

Walker stefan reimis nui
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:57 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:I currently have 13 players whose teams play  round 13 they are:

Macca definite hold til then
    Watson definitely holding
    Alvaro not sure but with McGuire coming looks more shaky!
    Riki probs gonna have to go this week unless I play Walker or Leniu along with Alvaro and Uto!
    Roberts would hold but job security could now be shaky hopefully stays in team
    Momo definitely holding
    Laurie definitely holding
    J. Brailey definitely holding
    Turpin definitely holding 
    Liddle unsure but probs peaks before round 13
    Utoikamanu probs will peak before round 13
    Leniu probs will peak before round 13
    Niu if Jet plays this week I’ll hold Niu but who knows when he will be recalled!

So of those Macca, Watson, Momo, Laurie, Brailey and Turpin are definite holds. I’ll try to hold Jet and Niu, hopefully Jet isn’t dropped.... if he is Niu has to go.

Then I have Riki I likely cut this week and then Alvaro, Liddle, Uto and Leniu who I’m not sure what I’ll do with.....

Alvaro, Liddle, Uto and Leniu are all holds for now, I would only sell if they've peaked, get injured or dropped, or it's after round 13. Exception to that is if you're selling them to someone who you will play in your 17 for significantly more points.

I'm carrying both Riki and Niu on my bench this week, even worst case scenario (Riki benched, Niu dropped) I can hold them (starting centres are Bird and Momo, and I can just bring Alvaro in to cover Riki and loop Leniu/Uto for the last reserve.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:02 am

Bethany_B wrote:

Alvaro, Liddle, Uto and Leniu are all holds for now, I would only sell if they've peaked, get injured or dropped, or it's after round 13. Exception to that is if you're selling them to someone who you will play in your 17 for significantly more points.

I'm carrying both Riki and Niu on my bench this week, even worst case scenario (Riki benched, Niu dropped) I can hold them (starting centres are Bird and Momo, and I can just bring Alvaro in to cover Riki and loop Leniu/Uto for the last reserve.
    You must have good depth to be able to hold Riki, I’m already playing Alvaro and Uto in my 17 and didn’t wanna hold Riki to play S. Walker who does not have good base and they play the Storm or play Leniu who is only getting 25mins!
    Ramitinmyhaaas
    Ramitinmyhaaas

Post by Ramitinmyhaaas Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:10 am

Fk idk If I should trade Niu to Hampton. Really tryna conserve trades but this can free up some money whilst also getting rid of a red dot and having a serviceable centre... just not sure about his job security which is the bad part
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:12 am

Rabbits21 wrote:
    You must have good depth to be able to hold Riki, I’m already playing Alvaro and Uto in my 17 and didn’t wanna hold Riki to play S. Walker who does not have good base and they play the Storm or play Leniu who is only getting 25mins!

I'm willing to back Sam Walker against the Storm, our right side can't defend to save its life and he will find a way to get points somewhere. I'm convinced he will be a borderline keeper level by the end of the year, once he's had a bit of time to get used to first grade.
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:13 am

Ramitinmyhaaas wrote:Fk idk If I should trade Niu to Hampton. Really tryna conserve trades but this can free up some money whilst also getting rid of a red dot and having a serviceable centre... just not sure about his job security which is the bad part

Rule 1 of fantasy: DO NOT BUY BEN HAMPTON.

In all seriousness, I would not do it unless you have to do it to have a playing centre. Forget the cash, points are king, and I think Hampton is far too risky for what you get out of him.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:25 pm