NRL Fantasy Fanatics



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up.

    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

    Posts : 10278
    Reputation : 2350
    Join date : 2016-02-14
    Location : New Zealand

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up. - Page 47 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up.

    Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:27 pm

    @wolfking wrote:

    Don't forget Blore and Verrills soon too.  I've been tossing about this one too and for SOS's price now, I think I'll wait for a couple more base price players.

    My three cows so far have cost an average of 310k each!
    Definitely need more base pricers

    Chucky
    Chucky

    Posts : 1867
    Reputation : 1226
    Join date : 2015-10-01
    Age : 52
    Location : NSW Southern Highlands

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up. - Page 47 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up.

    Post by Chucky Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:28 pm

    @wolfking wrote:

    Madge seems to love him, but I've been fucked by him in the past.
    That’s rough mate.
    I hope he at least bought you a few drinks first?
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

    Posts : 22856
    Reputation : 6323
    Join date : 2016-04-26
    Age : 36
    Location : Brisbane

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up. - Page 47 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up.

    Post by wolfking Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:29 pm

    @Chucky wrote:
    That’s rough mate.
    I hope he at least bought you a few drinks first?

    That's why he was able to do what he did to me. Sad
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

    Posts : 1515
    Reputation : 907
    Join date : 2020-06-28
    Age : 30
    Location : Gold Coast

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up. - Page 47 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up.

    Post by Snatchpato Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:30 pm

    For those on the fence re: SOS.

    His two games in which he scored 50 and 48 were against the Raiders and Roosters. No attacking stats.

    Those "hoping" he averages 40 from here are going to be very pleased I think. Barring injury, I think the fella averages 50 from here easy. 60+ tonight against woeful Manly with some attacking stats.

    If he averages 50 over the next 3 games (very doable) he makes $150k + whatever extra he makes after that. Now is probably the last chance to get on the O'Sullivan express through.
    Boozecluez
    Boozecluez

    Posts : 4885
    Reputation : 2595
    Join date : 2016-01-12
    Age : 36
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up. - Page 47 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up.

    Post by Boozecluez Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:36 pm

    @Loomer wrote:

    Was a trap before this news

    No it wasn't but irrelevant now anyways , wasn't a points scoring issue but how many games scenario, so agree to disagree
    You can say what you want with hindsight since the injury update


    Last edited by Boozecluez on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Revraiser
    Revraiser

    Posts : 9080
    Reputation : 3113
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up. - Page 47 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up.

    Post by Revraiser Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:47 pm

    Gotta love the media, building up tonight's Panthers v Raiders as if it's one act affair, and then calling for the upset lol. It is two of the best looking teams in what is basically a 60/40 toss of the coin. Wouldn't be surprised who wins, can't wait.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatic

    Posts : 16598
    Reputation : 7855
    Join date : 2016-01-08
    Location : Fantasy Island

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up. - Page 47 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up.

    Post by my tv broke Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:47 pm

    @Snatchpato wrote:For those on the fence re: SOS.

    His two games in which he scored 50 and 48 were against the Raiders and Roosters. No attacking stats.

    Those "hoping" he averages 40 from here are going to be very pleased I think. Barring injury, I think the fella averages 50 from here easy. 60+ tonight against woeful Manly with some attacking stats.

    If he averages 50 over the next 3 games (very doable) he makes $150k + whatever extra he makes after that. Now is probably the last chance to get on the O'Sullivan express through.

    He had 4 TBs per game, which id class as attacking. Two against raiders was just from the headclash.

    Tbh i think its unlikely hed continue to get that many. I think an average of 40 is reasonable tho

    For me its really a question of whether he suits my team. Im just not sure. That and cust not playing makes me hesitant to trade out Croker, despite the fact hes shit and Cust will be back next week anyway.

    I do need to start making cash though. So probably it is the no brainer that i thought it was at beginning of the week. Just hate using trades i guess haha !


    Last edited by my tv broke on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

    Posts : 3049
    Reputation : 1674
    Join date : 2016-08-21

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up. - Page 47 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up.

    Post by WT Winfield Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:50 pm

    @Revraiser wrote:Gotta love the media, building up tonight's Panthers v Raiders as if it's one act affair, and then calling for the upset lol. It is two of the best looking teams in what is basically a 60/40 toss of the coin. Wouldn't be surprised who wins, can't wait.

    You still got a couple of those 60/40 coins mate?

    Got a game of two-up coming up soon.
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

    Posts : 6401
    Reputation : 3214
    Join date : 2015-10-29
    Age : 27

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up. - Page 47 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up.

    Post by multiple.scoregasms Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:51 pm

    @my tv broke wrote:

    He had 4 TBs per game, which id class as attacking. Two against raiders was just from the headclash.

    Tbh i think its unlikely hed continue to get that many. I think an average of 40 is reasonable tho

    For me its really a question of whether he suits my team. Im just not sure. That and cust not playing makes me hesitant to trade out Croker, despite the fact hes shit and Cust will be back next week anyway.

    Next week will throw up a whole new set of cows. Long term injury or suspension can happen to anyone at any time. Biggest lesson learn from last year is not to force a cow
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

    Posts : 1515
    Reputation : 907
    Join date : 2020-06-28
    Age : 30
    Location : Gold Coast

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up. - Page 47 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up.

    Post by Snatchpato Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:54 pm

    @my tv broke wrote:

    He had 4 TBs per game, which id class as attacking. Two against raiders was just from the headclash.

    Tbh i think its unlikely hed continue to get that many. I think an average of 40 is reasonable tho

    For me its really a question of whether he suits my team. Im just not sure. That and cust not playing makes me hesitant to trade out Croker, despite the fact hes shit and Cust will be back next week anyway.

    I do need to start making cash though. So probably it is the no brainer that i thought it was at beginning of the week
    Considering what you just mentioned about the dubious nature of some TBs is why I don't consider them attacking stats. I was talking about LBs, TAs, Tries etc that he's more likely to get against less sound (cough Manly x2 in the next 5 weeks plus cowboys cough) defensive sides.

    He has a 36 point base (in purely tackles, RM and KM) and I'd be very surprised if he only added an extra 4 points in other stats over the next 5 weeks.

    I think I'll be genuinely shocked if he averages < 45 over the next few weeks. Happy to avatar bet anyone who thinks I'm crazy!
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatic

    Posts : 16598
    Reputation : 7855
    Join date : 2016-01-08
    Location : Fantasy Island

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up. - Page 47 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up.

    Post by my tv broke Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:55 pm

    @Snatchpato wrote:
    Considering what you just mentioned about the dubious nature of some TBs is why I don't consider them attacking stats. I was talking about LBs, TAs, Tries etc that he's more likely to get against less sound (cough Manly x2 in the next 5 weeks plus cowboys cough) defensive sides.

    He has a 36 point base (in purely tackles, RM and KM) and I'd be very surprised if he only added an extra 4 points in other stats over the next 5 weeks.

    I think I'll be genuinely shocked if he averages < 45 over the next few weeks. Happy to avatar bet anyone who thinks I'm crazy!

    Ill take that bet, needing one lately.

    Rounds 5 to 8, averages sub 45.

    Injury cancels the bet.

    A month long bet ill probably forget


    Last edited by my tv broke on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo

    Posts : 6774
    Reputation : 2770
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up. - Page 47 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up.

    Post by rhinoceroo Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:55 pm

    In amongst the Reece Walsh farrago, Brown also said that Paul Turner was "very close" to the Warriors 17. So between that, Walsh still potentially arriving, and SOS not actually being very good I find job security as well as price is putting me off him. Doesn't need long to make money though, so it's marginal.
    robelgordo
    robelgordo

    Posts : 4261
    Reputation : 1913
    Join date : 2019-07-08
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up. - Page 47 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up.

    Post by robelgordo Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:03 pm

    @rhinoceroo wrote:In amongst the Reece Walsh farrago, Brown also said that Paul Turner was "very close" to the Warriors 17. So between that, Walsh still potentially arriving, and SOS not actually being very good I find job security as well as price is putting me off him. Doesn't need long to make money though, so it's marginal.

    Someone told me earlier this week that if you actually follow the Warriors then you know Turner is the backup for Kodi not CHT/SOS.

    But seriously, job security/Turner lurking is a concern if legit, scores are not.
    Mearcats
    Mearcats

    Posts : 3298
    Reputation : 965
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Age : 36
    Location : Mons

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up. - Page 47 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up.

    Post by Mearcats Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:09 pm

    144 people sold Nathan Cleary this week... Dafuq do they know that I don't? 😂😂😂
    Revraiser
    Revraiser

    Posts : 9080
    Reputation : 3113
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up. - Page 47 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up.

    Post by Revraiser Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:11 pm

    @WT Winfield wrote:

    You still got a couple of those 60/40 coins mate?

    Got a game of two-up coming up soon.

    I always have one in my back pocket.
    robelgordo
    robelgordo

    Posts : 4261
    Reputation : 1913
    Join date : 2019-07-08
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up. - Page 47 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up.

    Post by robelgordo Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:11 pm

    @Mearcats wrote:144 people sold Nathan Cleary this week... Dafuq do they know that I don't? 😂😂😂

    Selling high mate, made a cool ~70k profit if you've had him since R1
    Loomer
    Loomer

    Posts : 4860
    Reputation : 1279
    Join date : 2016-01-29

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up. - Page 47 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up.

    Post by Loomer Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:11 pm

    SOS has barely put a foot wrong in 2 games. Kodi has let some soft tries in last 2 games
    Boozecluez
    Boozecluez

    Posts : 4885
    Reputation : 2595
    Join date : 2016-01-12
    Age : 36
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up. - Page 47 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up.

    Post by Boozecluez Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:11 pm

    @Mearcats wrote:144 people sold Nathan Cleary this week... Dafuq do they know that I don't? 😂😂😂

    How else do you afford Papenhuyzen
    Loomer
    Loomer

    Posts : 4860
    Reputation : 1279
    Join date : 2016-01-29

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up. - Page 47 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up.

    Post by Loomer Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:12 pm

    @Mearcats wrote:144 people sold Nathan Cleary this week... Dafuq do they know that I don't? 😂😂😂

    Must be because Papy scored more
    Mearcats
    Mearcats

    Posts : 3298
    Reputation : 965
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Age : 36
    Location : Mons

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up. - Page 47 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 30 - Where the points are made up.

    Post by Mearcats Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:12 pm

    @Boozecluez wrote:

    How else do you afford Papenhuyzen

    Touche. Don't see a Cleary banner up top do ya?!

      Current date/time is Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:29 pm