NRL Fantasy Fanatics



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS

    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

    Posts : 3218
    Reputation : 1255
    Join date : 2015-09-30
    Location : Christchurch, NZ

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS

    Post by StuDogg101 Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:09 pm

    @standard-issue wrote:

    Would it be weird to say I have imagined this very scenario more than a few times?

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS - Page 2 Giphy
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21

    Posts : 8001
    Reputation : 2635
    Join date : 2019-07-24

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS

    Post by Rabbits21 Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:12 pm

    JFH is probs one I might target for round 13.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS

    Post by standard-issue Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:13 pm

    Mighty Fishes wrote:
    @standard-issue wrote:Pretty hard to keep up with the threads at the best of times, but have been ridiculously busy lately.  Hoping to be back and posting regularly this week-apologies in advance for any advice and/or really really bad Dad jokes  Very Happy

    Thankyou all for the Birthday wishes last week, and also the Welfare checks Love  The few times I have managed to read half a thread this year have reminded me of how much I miss this place when I can't get on.

    The return of the prodigal son

    Nice to see you posting regularly again mate.
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

    Posts : 3857
    Reputation : 3032
    Join date : 2016-01-18

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS

    Post by Pookus McFly Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:17 pm

    @standard-issue wrote:

    Thankyou Pookus!  Hoping there is a Haiku or two in there as well?

    Page 4

    Oh where is SI
    That soft cock makes my cock hard
    heart milked like a goat
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

    Posts : 3857
    Reputation : 3032
    Join date : 2016-01-18

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS

    Post by Pookus McFly Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:18 pm

    But enough of this gay banter

    I’m thinking of ditching a centre- I have too many

    Either Bird or The Jet has to go.

    Anyone have an opinion on which
    (Ignoring Birds red dot)
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

    Posts : 3857
    Reputation : 3032
    Join date : 2016-01-18

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS

    Post by Pookus McFly Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:21 pm

    @Rabbits21 wrote:JFH is probs one I might target for round 13.

    He would really have to get his minutes back to consider that

    61, 51, 51 is not ideal- he needs much more to be valuable
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS

    Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:22 pm

    @standard-issue wrote:

    Nice to see you posting regularly again mate.

    Cleaned my outside life up mate Smile
    Ramitinmyhaaas
    Ramitinmyhaaas

    Posts : 1870
    Reputation : 990
    Join date : 2021-01-21

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS

    Post by Ramitinmyhaaas Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:31 pm

    Sorry, Bump once again cause me team tracker aint getting the love:

    I've spared enough bank to go to Cleary this week. Was thinking of doing 2 trades again which sucks (down to 28 now, really need to stop). So Munster -> Cleary and Davey -> Walker. Any suggestions always really appreciated, let me know if these are the right trades or not. Cheers lads!!

    Current team:

    Brailey

    Welch, Angus, Watson

    Fifi, Riki

    Moses Cleary

    Averillo Roberts

    Papi Teddy Laurie

    Schuster, Liddle, Alvaro, Lussick

    Uto, Niu, Simonsson, Walker

    252k ITB.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21

    Posts : 8001
    Reputation : 2635
    Join date : 2019-07-24

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS

    Post by Rabbits21 Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:41 pm

    @Ramitinmyhaaas wrote:Sorry, Bump once again cause me team tracker aint getting the love:

    I've spared enough bank to go to Cleary this week. Was thinking of doing 2 trades again which sucks (down to 28 now, really need to stop). So Munster -> Cleary and Davey -> Walker. Any suggestions always really appreciated, let me know if these are the right trades or not. Cheers lads!!

    Current team:

    Brailey

    Welch, Angus, Watson

    Fifi, Riki

    Moses Cleary

    Averillo Roberts

    Papi Teddy Laurie

    Schuster, Liddle, Alvaro, Lussick

    Uto, Niu, Simonsson, Walker

    252k ITB.
    I like it mate. Gotta have Cleary. He and Moses gun halves pairing.

    I think you may have to do something with Welch soon as well.
    manlybeaver
    manlybeaver

    Posts : 1152
    Reputation : 237
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS

    Post by manlybeaver Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:41 pm

    @Ramitinmyhaaas wrote:Sorry, Bump once again cause me team tracker aint getting the love:

    I've spared enough bank to go to Cleary this week. Was thinking of doing 2 trades again which sucks (down to 28 now, really need to stop). So Munster -> Cleary and Davey -> Walker. Any suggestions always really appreciated, let me know if these are the right trades or not. Cheers lads!!

    Current team:

    Brailey

    Welch, Angus, Watson

    Fifi, Riki

    Moses Cleary

    Averillo Roberts

    Papi Teddy Laurie

    Schuster, Liddle, Alvaro, Lussick

    Uto, Niu, Simonsson, Walker

    252k ITB.

    I did similar to you but went

    Davey - walker
    Welch - cleary

    I personally would ditch welch before munster
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS

    Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:43 pm

    @Holy Moly wrote:        



















    DISCOUNT GUN SHOP (and other assorted goods)
    POSITIONPLAYERORIGINAL PRICECURRENT PRICEDISCOUNTBEOTHER
     WFBBRIMSON66755211566 
     HLFWIGHTON7226408259 
     WFBNOFOALUMA6675887956 
     MIDPAPALII, J7226556763 
     HLFREYNOLDS6986356363 
     EDGMATTERSON8077515690Concussion - due back RD 4  or later
     HLFCHERRY-EVANS8668145267 
     HOKCOOK8568074977 
     MIDBROWN, N7346924266 
     WFBEDWARDS6696274267Suspected broken hand, due back TBA
    HOKHLFHUNT, B8167773973Leg fracture - due back TBA
     MIDCARRIGAN8077703772 
     MIDTAUMALOLO8277943389Broken hand - due back RD 6
     HOKKOROISAU8057743186Wrist injury - due back RD 8-10
     CTRLOMAX6275973047 
     HLFMOSES7667462087Needs to pass concussion protocols for RD 4
     WFBTUIVASA-SHECK626626032 


    If Brimson goes under 500k hes going to be hard to ignore
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS

    Post by standard-issue Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:43 pm

    Mighty Fishes wrote:
    @standard-issue wrote:

    Nice to see you posting regularly again mate.

    Cleaned my outside life up mate Smile

    Appreciate the chats over the last few weeks mate. Yourself and Welshy and a few of the other lads with some kind words and concern have been awesome.

    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS

    Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:45 pm

    @standard-issue wrote:

    Appreciate the chats over the last few weeks mate.  Yourself and Welshy and a few of the other lads with some kind words and concern have been awesome.


    Ofcourse mate! Im glad i wasnt the only one to reach out as well!
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS

    Post by standard-issue Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:46 pm

    SOS and Schuster a must along side Cleary or DCE or Munster etc for the next month or so right?
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS

    Post by standard-issue Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:47 pm

    @StuDogg101 wrote:
    @standard-issue wrote:

    Would it be weird to say I have imagined this very scenario more than a few times?

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS - Page 2 Giphy

    Love
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21

    Posts : 8001
    Reputation : 2635
    Join date : 2019-07-24

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS

    Post by Rabbits21 Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:49 pm

    I just updated my team tracker I need some advice so could some of you please check it out and give some feedback! I think I’m going L. Croker to S. Walker as I see good upside in Walker at 228k so so cheap and Croker won’t make much more cash.

    My other issue is do I hold Avo or do I double trade again and get Opacic or Momirovski in to partner Jet at centre? Broncos have tough games coming up and I don’t really wanna play Niu rather him in emergenices!
    Ramitinmyhaaas
    Ramitinmyhaaas

    Posts : 1870
    Reputation : 990
    Join date : 2021-01-21

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS

    Post by Ramitinmyhaaas Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:00 am

    @Rabbits21 wrote:
    I like it mate. Gotta have Cleary. He and Moses gun halves pairing.

    I think you may have to do something with Welch soon as well.

    Yeah well my other option was to flick welch for cleary which I would have enough to do and be able to keep munster. However that would leave me kinda short on middles... do you reckon thats a better option though and run with 3 gun halves?

    I'll get to your team tracker in a bit aswell bro
    Holy Moly
    Holy Moly

    Posts : 571
    Reputation : 244
    Join date : 2020-02-24
    Location : Laniakea

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS

    Post by Holy Moly Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:06 am

    Mighty Fishes wrote:


    If Brimson goes under 500k hes going to be hard to ignore


    Yeah I agree. But I'd say he's a good chance of a break out game to stop his price drops. I'm hoping Nofoaloma can continue to slide. He'd be nice for the first bye round.
    WT2K
    WT2K

    Posts : 9278
    Reputation : 3578
    Join date : 2018-03-25
    Location : Leichhardt Oval

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS

    Post by WT2K Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:06 am

    @Holy Moly wrote:        
    DISCOUNT GUN SHOP (and other assorted goods)
    POSITIONPLAYERORIGINAL PRICECURRENT PRICEDISCOUNTBEOTHER
     WFBBRIMSON66755211566 
     HLFWIGHTON7226408259 
     WFBNOFOALUMA6675887956 
     MIDPAPALII, J7226556763 
     HLFREYNOLDS6986356363 
     EDGMATTERSON8077515690Concussion - due back RD 4  or later
     HLFCHERRY-EVANS8668145267 
     HOKCOOK8568074977 
     MIDBROWN, N7346924266 
     WFBEDWARDS6696274267Suspected broken hand, due back TBA
    HOKHLFHUNT, B8167773973Leg fracture - due back TBA
     MIDCARRIGAN8077703772 
     MIDTAUMALOLO8277943389Broken hand - due back RD 6
     HOKKOROISAU8057743186Wrist injury - due back RD 8-10
     CTRLOMAX6275973047 
     HLFMOSES7667462087Needs to pass concussion protocols for RD 4
     WFBTUIVASA-SHECK626626032 

    had coffee with Nathan, Monday morning (friend of a friend) dude could barley walk. said he'd be right for the tigers game though Mad
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 25 - Sending out an SOS

    Post by standard-issue Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:11 am

    @WT2K wrote:
    @Holy Moly wrote:        
    DISCOUNT GUN SHOP (and other assorted goods)
    POSITIONPLAYERORIGINAL PRICECURRENT PRICEDISCOUNTBEOTHER
     WFBBRIMSON66755211566 
     HLFWIGHTON7226408259 
     WFBNOFOALUMA6675887956 
     MIDPAPALII, J7226556763 
     HLFREYNOLDS6986356363 
     EDGMATTERSON8077515690Concussion - due back RD 4  or later
     HLFCHERRY-EVANS8668145267 
     HOKCOOK8568074977 
     MIDBROWN, N7346924266 
     WFBEDWARDS6696274267Suspected broken hand, due back TBA
    HOKHLFHUNT, B8167773973Leg fracture - due back TBA
     MIDCARRIGAN8077703772 
     MIDTAUMALOLO8277943389Broken hand - due back RD 6
     HOKKOROISAU8057743186Wrist injury - due back RD 8-10
     CTRLOMAX6275973047 
     HLFMOSES7667462087Needs to pass concussion protocols for RD 4
     WFBTUIVASA-SHECK626626032 

    had coffee with Nathan, Monday morning

    That is pretty awesome!

      Current date/time is Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:20 am