MID: Harris (vc), Thompson, Watson
EDG: Fifita, Harawira-Naera
HLF: Cleary (c), Reynolds
CTR: Averillo, Bird
WFB: Hynes, Tedesco, Walsh
INT: Hunt, Johnson, Moses, Schuster
EMG: Gamble, Manu, Peachey, Verrills
$88k ITB / 7 trades left
Trade OUT: Laurie, Momirovski, Matterson
Trade IN: Reynolds, Averillo, Verrills
Score: 1098 / Rank: 2052
- I keep fiddling with my trades so want to get this in early this week which might help me stop.
- Trades are pretty much finished Round 13 players to Round 17 players. Reynolds and Averillo as keeper guns (Reynolds HIA first up didn't help) and Verrills as a cash out.
- May need to adjust my trades if Tedesco is ruled out.
- Currently 10 players for Round 17.
- Only seven trades left so need to plan them out carefully.
- Thought I was on track for a good score, but then Trbojevic happened... then my ranking just tanked. Would have such a different year if I picked him up way back - but never trusted his fitness after burning me in both 2019 and 2020.
- Few other points: Brailey bad score again - last 5 average less than 44 and he will drop over 150k in the last month. Probably should've jumped off sooner but wanted to see if he could bounce back and so far he hasn't produced. Will likely flick depending on who I can afford. Reynolds got a HIA, Thompson got binned, and Watson went to fullback but all should be fine.
- Bit of a break now until the next NRL round so plenty of time to think.
Targets: A gun MID, Round 17 players, a cash out
- Have split my squad as keepers (green) and trade out options (orange). So with 7 trades left.. in no particular order this is my plan
Trade 1 - Gamble > cash out once he peaks. Hopefully plays in Round 16 for another rise then out in 17. Either to a base Round 17 player, or to a WFB ideally. Not keen on spending $350k on Simonsson this round - rather another option to bank more cash.
Trade 2 - Hynes to a WFB gun. Ideally he still keeps a starting spot for another week or two so the prices adjust with Papenhuyzen. Ponga, Mitchell and Trbojevic also options post Origin. At Hynes’ price and cash in the bank can do this in 1 trade.
Trade 3 - Upgrade an orange player to a gun, preferably a MID for Round 17
Trade 4 - Upgrade an orange player to a gun, probably post Origin. Options will become clearer post Origin but should be able to afford almost anyone. Which orange player goes out depends on form, injuries, suspension, depth.
Trade 5 - For injury, suspension or a luxury trade
Trade 6 - For injury, suspension or a luxury trade
Trade 7 - For injury, suspension or a luxury trade