NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Team Tracker 2K21 / Shady2K

Shady2K
    Shady2K

Team Tracker 2K21 / Shady2K Empty Team Tracker 2K21 / Shady2K

Post by Shady2K Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:36 pm

Close to a final team after Team List Tuesday. May still tinker prior to Thursday lockout.

Turpin

Priced at 40. Averages 59.7 with 80min hooker and Broncos have no backup on the bench

Tino Lodge Watson

Tino's minutes are an unknown but big scoring plays seem to happen around him and his ownership makes him hard to miss. Lodge priced at 32 due to injury year but averaged 50 in 2019. Watson is an auto pick

Crichton Fifita

Angus is self explanatory. Found it hard to leave out Fifita and expect Titans to improve this year - and Fifita will be one of the main reasons for that

(C)leary Lam

Captain Cleary with the safest floor and big chance to go the ton. Lam the new Roosters half - expecting something similar to last year's Flanagan without the goal kicking - should be a popular pick

Bird Roberts

Bird previous strong history as a starting CTR and talks of him going to the forwards gives him a lot of upside. Roberts priced at 25 and historical CTR average of 39.4 - cheap with upside

Teddy Papi Moylan

Hard to leave Ted out as he's so far above other WFB options. Papi with goal kicking will improve his average by at least 5 points a game. Moylan priced at 23 and averages 32.7 at five eighth historically, and 38.7 at fullback once SJ comes back - just needs to stay fit to make cash

Brailey Host Riki Liddle

Brailey priced at 31 and averages 44 as an 80min hooker. Yet to play in new rules - obvious pick. Host priced at 26 and earned the starting 2RF spot on merit. Starting 2RFs tend to play big minutes and Host has a historical average of 41.8 on the edge so surely he's worth a punt. Riki a cheap option and scored 50 in his only 80min start last year. Liddle priced at 23 and averages 48.6 with games over 50 minutes - no bench hooker for Tigers either.

Averillo Niu Laurie Utoikamanu

Averillo a good DPP and should score well at 5/8. Niu another DPP with a starting spot until at least Staggs is back. Laurie is basement price and a starting fullback - who knows if he stays there or not but easy to pick. Utoikamanu is really a filler (not sure who to put in 21) but has good PPM with his limited minutes last year and could start after an injury to the Tigers. Could be the Rudolf/JTB of 2021.

$21k remaining

Other players I'm interested in and may shuffle things around to get them in:

• McCullough: Priced at 54 and averaged 65.6 at the Knights last year. Just concerned about Clune on the Dragons bench and Macca is just getting older.

• Munster: Priced at 50 and averaged 54.2 last year taking out his injured games. Should assume more kick metres and assists with no Cam Smith. If he had goal kicking would be an instant pick. Have him a bit split with Fifita.

• Milford: Priced at 32... averaged 55.1 in 2019 before the Broncos' horror year last year. The pedigree is there and Broncos have a new coach. Worth the risk? Just needs his confidence back and a bit of KM to get up there again.

• Momirovski: Priced at 27 but averages 42.8 with starts at CTR. High try scoring rate inflates it a bit but you'd think in the Panthers side next to Staines he'll still get some tries and assists. If he was a bit cheaper would probably lock him in. May still pick him over Bird if I get iffy on Bird's injury history. Also Naden or May could take his spot any time if he has a stinker.
    Shady2K
    Shady2K

Team Tracker 2K21 / Shady2K Empty Re: Team Tracker 2K21 / Shady2K

Post by Shady2K Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:28 pm

Changed my team slightly ahead of kick off tonight and ready to go. Line up will be:

ROUND 1

HOK: Turpin
    MID: Crichton (vc), Lodge, Watson
    EDG: Fifita, Riki
    HLF: Cleary (c), Munster
    CTR: Roberts, Averillo
    WFB: Tedesco, Papenhuyzen, Laurie

INT: Lam, Brailey, Host, Liddle
    EMG: Croker, Niu, Simonsson, Utoikamanu

$55k ITB

Notes:
    - Got cold feet on Tino. Though he has a high ownership (no doubt influenced by casual players too) and there’s a bit of FOMO, his PPM isn’t great and his minutes and role are an unknown before R1. Would really need to look at him first and see what his role is.
    - Got Munster instead of Tino as a gut feel he’ll have a great year and push towards a 60 average. Also just like watching him as a player. Had to go Bird down to Simonsson to fund the change to Munster and start Averillo at CTR.
    - Replaced Moylan with Croker for the time being before I change back and forth again. Iffy on Moylan’s fitness and his scoring just isn’t that great even if he’s underpriced. He’ll plateau quick and once SJ is back his involvement would likely drop a lot. Croker is a 300k starting hooker so worth the risk even if he can get dropped at any time.
    Shady2K
    Shady2K

Post by Shady2K Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:08 pm

ROUND 1

MID: Crichton (vc), Lodge, Watson
    CTR: Roberts, Averillo

INT: Lam, Brailey, Host, Liddle
    EMG: Croker, Niu, Simonsson, Utoikamanu

$55k ITB

Score: 939 / Rank: 4759

Notes:
    - Decent start. Lodge injury hurts but he’s popular. Some failed cows in Host and Croker but willing to persist. Should’ve got Moylan over Croker but hindsight. Logic with a hooker with no back up on the bench should’ve been an obvious pick. Willing to give Host a week against Manly.
    - Lodge the main out and just need to decide who to get in. Can also get rid of Croker if I want to double trade as he doesn’t look like he’s going to make much cash.

Targets: Leniu, Alvaro, Ah Mau, Milford, Ofahengaue, Fuimaono, Momirovski
    Shady2K
    Shady2K

Post by Shady2K Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:09 pm

ROUND 2

MID: Alvaro, Watson, Leniu
    EDG: Fifita (vc), Riki
    CTR: Niu, Averillo

INT: Lam, Brailey, Liddle, Crichton
    EMG: Croker, Roberts, Simonsson, Utoikamanu

$139k ITB / 32 trades left

Trade OUT: Lodge, Host
    Trade IN: Leniu, Alvaro

Score: 986 / Rank: 1667

Notes:
    - Good round! Not many disappointments. Turpin was a bit underwhelming but the flow of the game didn't really go his way. Probably worth keeping for another week at least (against the Dogs). Averillo also had two wet rounds and has looked average but again worth keeping, mainly because his price is already so low and there's not much to go to.
    - Would probably look to move on Lam. The Roosters have had two thrashings and he's not getting amongst any of the points. Looks just to be a link man and the plays go through Keary and Tedesco.
    - Need to strengthen my CTRs as well - so likely bringing in Momirovski after holding serve on him last week (and he goes and scores two tries).
    - Schuster is an interesting one if named to start in the second row for Manly as well.

Targets: Momirovski, Schuster
    Shady2K
    Shady2K

Post by Shady2K Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:47 pm

ROUND 3

HOK: Brailey (vc)
    MID: Crichton (c), Watson, Alvaro
    HLF: Croker, Munster
    CTR: Momirovski, Roberts

INT: Turpin, Liddle, Leniu, Schuster
    EMG: Niu, Simonsson, Utoikamanu, Cleary

$151k ITB / 30 trades left

Trade OUT: Lam, Averillo
    Trade IN: Momirovski, Schuster

Score: 927 / Rank: 1399

Notes:
    - Decent round considering Papenhuyzen and Cleary were on the sidelines. Looped in Niu for Papenhuyzen.
    - Score really came down to the captain choice and I went with Crichton. Brailey and Fifita turned out to be better choices but at least I have them both in my team - so I didn’t miss out on too many points. Rankings are really clumped right now though so I could be in the 500s with the right captain. Back to set and forget Cleary this week.
    - Turpin saved himself for another week but Croker and Liddle look to be near their expiry dates. They both have a bench hooker eating into their minutes and if they continue to only average 30 then they’ll peak after another 50k odd. Could still hold and get another small rise but they’re the clear targets to trade out if I want to bring in new money makers. Simonsson too but he’s WFB cover and is at a low price point so don’t gain much from punting him.
    - Just need to decide who to bring in. Warriors duo O’Sullivan and Egan look like making decent cash and Egan could be a cut price keeper as well if he keeps it up. Just his price requires spending a bit more. Walker is also a nice cash out but may be worth a wait to see if his small frame can withstand first grade - but could also just be worth getting now while he’s at base.

Targets: Walker, O’Sullivan, Egan

Last edited by Shady2K on Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Boozecluez
    Boozecluez

Post by Boozecluez Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:23 pm

Team is looking good, only real weakness is the 3rd MID and the 17-21 but probably can't be easily fixed in 2 trades
    So of the 3 cheapies Leniu/Alvaro/Utoikamanu I would play Leniu at starting mid for this week
    If he is a late out you will get Utoikamanu

Then grab both O'Sullivan and SWalker and play one at 17th man replacing Lenius spot
    Bit of a gamble on their scores but more upside over Croker + Alvaro pts wise

As for Niu vs Jet to play in CTR that is a coin flip but with Niu on the bench he covers both positions should a WFB like Papenhuyzen not play

Trade out Simonsson and Croker will give you these 2 playable scorers and free up an additional 44k

Add that to your 152k ITB and you have a 196k warchest for next week
    Allows a possible Liddle upgrade to say a cut priced keeper middle, or at worst can upgrade Alvaro to Egan still if thats what you like

While Egan is a good option, I don't believe he helps the balance of your team this week as you are forced to gamble on bench forwards for your scoring
    Don't want to dig yourself into a hole and have no cash spare for options next week

Hope this helps Basketball

196k ITB

Brailey
    Crichton, Watson, Leniu
    Fifita (vc), Riki
    Cleary (c), Munster
    Momirovski, Roberts
    Tedesco, Papenhuyzen, Laurie

Turpin, Liddle, Schuster, O'Sullivan
    Walker, Niu, Utoikamanu, Alvaro
    Shady2K
    Shady2K

Post by Shady2K Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:27 pm

ROUND 4

MID: Crichton, Watson, Leniu

INT: Turpin, Egan, Schuster, Walker
    EMG: Niu, Liddle, Utoikamanu, Alvaro

$35k ITB / 28 trades left

Trade OUT: Croker, Simonsson
    Trade IN: Egan, Walker

Score: 1104 / Rank: 465

Notes:
    - Overall a good week and a nice rankings bump.
    - Starting Leniu over Alvaro/Utoikamanu was a loss in points but just hindsight. Will start Alvaro moving forward due to his secure minutes role.
    - Went against Booze and brought in Egan (sorry mate). O’Sullivan did better than I thought he would and scored the same as Egan at a cheaper price. Probably bring him in this week to get some more cash gains.
    - Need to strengthen MID at some point too. But will let the cows make their cash for the time being.

Targets: O’Sullivan
    Shady2K
    Shady2K

Post by Shady2K Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:25 pm

ROUND 5

MID: Crichton, Watson, Alvaro

INT: Turpin, Egan, Schuster, O’Sullivan
    EMG: Niu, Liddle, Utoikamanu, Walker

$27k ITB / 27 trades left

Trade OUT: Leniu
    Trade IN: O’Sullivan

Score: 1050 / Rank: 881

Notes:
    - Ok week but a few letdowns. Munster and Tedesco a bit underwhelming by their standards but they’ll be fine. Roberts is just terrible and I want him out of my side. Just not involved enough.
    - In terms of where I’m looking weak then it would be CTR after Roberts is flicked, and MID.
    - A bit of surplus in HLF so thinking of moving Munster on for something that I actually need. Like a CTR keeper or a stronger MID (Peachey). But probably stupid trading out a 60 average fit gun.
    - Not much in terms of cow options at the moment. Maybe Hampton but a bit iffy on him, though his BE is attractive. Ideally need Verrills to be named.
    - POST TLT: Simpkin is now starting with Liddle dropped. Niu also dropped and Riki benched.

Targets: Tevaga, Peachey, Simpkin, Bird, Hampton
    Shady2K
    Shady2K

Post by Shady2K Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:44 pm

ROUND 6

HOK: Brailey
    MID: Watson, Alvaro, Utoikamanu
    EDG: Fifita (vc), Crichton
    CTR: Peachey, Momirovski

INT: Turpin, Egan, Schuster, O’Sullivan
    EMG: Niu, Simpkin, Roberts, Walker

$242k ITB / 25 trades left

Trade OUT: Liddle, Riki
    Trade IN: Peachey, Simpkin

Score: 984 / Rank: 1690

Notes:
    - Week started well but fizzled out towards the end. Underwhelming score overall.
    - A few guns again misfiring (Tedesco, Crichton), trade-in Peachey got smashed by Manly (more annoying that my other option Bird scored more for $160k less), and reserves Egan and O’Sullivan didn’t do great. I didn’t play Simpkin either over my other 4 reserves - and a lot of people did play him so missed his 50 odd points.
    - Could have Momirovski and Papenhuyzen out this week so will need to trade to field 17. I can keep Roberts, but I don’t really want to as he feels like a wasted spot.
    - Can’t afford too much so will probably need to either double cow, or one cow and one mid. A few options just out of reach like Tevaga and Collins.

Targets: Hampton, Bird, Lodge
    Shady2K
    Shady2K

Post by Shady2K Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:42 pm

ROUND 7

MID: Crichton, Watson, Alvaro
    EDG: Fifita (vc), Schuster
    CTR: Peachey, Bird
    WFB: Tedesco, Laurie, Hampton

INT: Turpin, Egan, Simpkin, Walker
    EMG: Utoikamanu, O’Sullivan, Papenhuyzen, Momirovski

$132k ITB / 23 trades left

Trade OUT: Niu, Roberts
    Trade IN: Hampton, Bird

Score: 958 / Rank: 1669

Notes:
    - Man what a week. Score seems about par and pretty much held my rank. A lot of carnage across the board for most teams and a few fires to put out.
    - Alvaro and Utoikamanu are close to peaking but will hold for Round 13 and flick after.
    - Trade ins of Bird and Hampton went okay. Hampton looking like a good option and Bird was an upgrade over Roberts (who shit the bed) as an alternate CTR option. Opacic turned out to be a better option but I liked Bird’s base and TB potential (and Opacic did score a try in an Eels rout).
    - Laurie very poor like the rest of the Tigers but probably hold for Round 13.
    - Tedesco. Got knocked out for single digits and price plummeting. Even before this round his scores were very lackluster but may be forced to hold given my other outs. Though if he’s not named next round I’m very tempted to trade out.
    - Turpin got his minutes taken by Levi (hopefully Levi isn’t named so I can keep Turpin). And Egan got mauled by Melbourne so probably need to get rid of him (not my best choice this year).
    - Really looking at only bringing in cash outs or Round 13 guns at this stage. Though if a Round 17 gun comes along I’m getting them.

Targets: Walsh, Harawira-Naera, Burns, Verrills, Edwards, To’o, Pangai Junior, Moses, Harris
    Shady2K
    Shady2K

Post by Shady2K Mon May 03, 2021 9:01 am

ROUND 8

MID: Harris, Crichton, Watson
    WFB: Laurie, Hampton, Walsh

INT: Egan, Simpkin, Walker, Alvaro
    EMG: Utoikamanu, Tedesco, Papenhuyzen, Momirovski

$191k ITB / 21 trades left

Trade OUT: Turpin, O’Sullivan
    Trade IN: Harris, Walsh

Score: 934 / Rank: 2049

Notes:
    - Small slide this week. Missed some bigger scorers and had some smaller ones. On to next week.
    - Trade ins of Harris and Walsh worked a treat. Bit of FOMO on Pangai Junior at a cheaper price point but his scoring is boosted by a lot of non base stats (try saves, turnovers etc). Likely getting Moses instead for Egan.
    - Munster was at 0 at half time and hit 34 full time. Should bounce back against the Rabbitohs, then Dragons the week after.
    - WFB a bit lacking in quality but performing well for their cost. Team looks a lot better once my injuries/suspensions clear up in the EMG.
    - Need to start conserving trades then getting bye players. So just the one trade this week being Egan to a Round 13 gun.

EDIT: Hampton has done his pec and will gone for an extended period. So he’ll have to go. Can afford Hampton to Fogarty in one trade and gets another Round 13 body. Still tempted to trade Papenhuyzen out but should be back next week with Momirovski - though Gutherson is an enticing option.

Targets: Moses, Pangai Junior, Fogarty, Gutherson
    Shady2K
    Shady2K

Post by Shady2K Mon May 10, 2021 10:53 am

ROUND 9

MID: Harris, Crichton, Watson
    WFB: Walsh, Tedesco, Laurie

INT: Fogarty, Egan, Walker, Gamble
    EMG: Utoikamanu, Simpkin, Papenhuyzen, Momirovski

$215k ITB / 19 trades left

Trade OUT: Hampton, Alvaro
    Trade IN: Fogarty, Gamble

Score: 919 / Rank: 2715

Notes:
    - Another red arrow this week. Not getting Trbojevic is starting to kill me but there's a reason I didn't get him. Didn't trust his injury history - and surely no one saw this run of form on his return. It is what it is - just need to get the next one.
    - Traded Hampton to Fogarty which went well. Then a late trade of Alvaro to Gamble to get some funds to ensure I was able to upgrade Egan next week.
    - Definitely upgrading Egan, likely to Moses. If Fifita is out 1 week then I'll keep, but if he's out 2 weeks then he's getting traded out to another Round 13 player.

EDIT: Munster out for ‘at least’ 2 weeks. Fifita suspended for 2 weeks. Simpkin and Utoikamanu dropped (likely to come back later). At this stage I’m going to punt Munster and Egan and keep Fifita. Trade Fifita next week - it doesn’t make a difference for my trade targets this week. Main thing is that if Egan is benched again then he’s probably dropping 30k to 40k which is less than ideal so I’m getting rid of him now. Starling also a very enticing option keeping his starting jersey and Hodgson talks like he’s going to play roving lock.

Targets: Moses, Matterson, Starling
    Shady2K
    Shady2K

Post by Shady2K Mon May 17, 2021 5:21 pm

ROUND 10

MID: Harris (vc), Crichton, Watson
    EDG: Matterson, Schuster
    HLF: Cleary (c), Fogarty
    WFB: Papenhuyzen, Tedesco, Laurie

INT: Starling, Walsh, Walker, Gamble
    EMG: Utoikamanu, Simpkin, Fifita, Momirovski

$280k ITB / 17 trades left

Trade OUT: Munster, Egan
    Trade IN: Matterson, Starling

Score: 1053 / Rank: 2425

Notes:
    - Finally a green arrow! Good score despite Gamble’s 4 and Papenhuyzen. Trade ins went well too.
    - Stuck a bit again for next week. Papenhuyzen knocked out, Peachey gone for two, and still have Fifita out for 1 and Momirovski still not named. Everything is fine…
    - I need to make two trades to even field 17 and one of them needs to be another CTR unless Momirovski somehow gets named. Not sure what to do or who to target just yet. Trades are running dangerously low and luck hasn't been on my side this season.

EDIT: TLT is in and Momirovski is once again in reserves so I need a CTR to fill in. Most of my Round 13 targets have massive BEs so holding off on them - just getting in my left out option of Moses from last week who has a very achievable BE out of all my targets. Trades are running dangerously low so really need some luck to fall my way and everyone I’m bringing in now can stay for the long haul.

Targets: Moses, a CTR
    ytsb
    ytsb

Post by ytsb Wed May 19, 2021 9:59 pm

At least you have a bunch of cash but gee your 14-21 needs some boosting! I'd think about going cheap at centre so you can use the cash to get some solid scorers in the coming weeks.
    Shady2K
    Shady2K

Post by Shady2K Thu May 20, 2021 3:43 pm

@ytsb wrote:At least you have a bunch of cash but gee your 14-21 needs some boosting! I'd think about going cheap at centre so you can use the cash to get some solid scorers in the coming weeks.

Trading Papenhuyzen out leaves me with some more cash so I can upgrade one of Stefano or Simpkin next week

Just need to hope the other cheap ones like Walker and Gamble can kick on for a while
    Shady2K
    Shady2K

Post by Shady2K Mon May 24, 2021 6:22 pm

ROUND 11

MID: Harris (vc), Crichton, Watson
    EDG: Matterson, Schuster
    HLF: Cleary (c), Moses
    CTR: Bird, Manu
    WFB: Tedesco, Laurie, Walsh

INT: Starling, Walker, Fogarty, Momirovski
    EMG: Simpkin, Fifita, Gamble, Peachey

$309k ITB / 15 trades left

Trade OUT: Papenhuyzen, Utoikamanu
    Trade IN: Moses, Manu

Score: 986 / Rank: 3183

Notes:
    - Red arrow back over the 3000s. Trbojevic keeps killing it and probably my biggest miss this year especially with his high ownership - if he does well I just slide. Also copped a single digit from Walker who has now peaked. Starling also had a bad night.
    - Got in Manu this week as I was short a CTR. Then it’s announced that Momirovski is playing, so I didn’t actually need Manu - but the trade was locked in by then so I couldn’t reverse. So now I have a surplus of CTRs in my team at the moment.
    - Trade in of Moses gets a season low score (excluding HIA) which isn’t ideal. Also drops cash so could’ve got him for cheaper.
    - Also missed Hynes. Opportunity was there to grab him, and I may have if the Momirovski news was out earlier. Feel he’s a necessity for my team for the cash generation which I’m lacking at the moment and a reliable scorer for the next few weeks. Lost patience with Papenhuyzen.
    - Potentially need a MID if Crichton gets suspended as well. Shortlist is Papali’i or Fisher-Harris if targeting first bye, or Thompson for second bye. Pangai Junior an option too but I feel he’s a smokey for Origin if Crichton gets suspended.

Targets: Hynes, potentially a MID
    Shady2K
    Shady2K

Post by Shady2K Mon May 31, 2021 5:20 pm

ROUND 12

MID: Harris (vc), Thompson, Watson
    EDG: Fifita, Matterson
    HLF: Cleary (c), Moses
    CTR: Momirovski, Bird
    WFB: Tedesco, Hynes, Walsh

INT: Fogarty, Manu, Peachey, Schuster
    EMG: Laurie, Starling, Gamble, Simpkin

$335k ITB / 13 trades left

Trade OUT: Crichton, Walker
    Trade IN: Thompson, Hynes

Score: 1006 / Rank: 2355

Notes:
    - Good score this week and back up to where I was a few weeks ago. Kind of hovering around the same rank at the moment.
    - Some great scores (Manu, Fifita, Hynes) and some duds (Moses, Matterson, Fogarty).
    - Traded out Walker as he’s peaked with a high BE and wasn’t a keeper. Hynes is killing it and will make bulk cash in the next few weeks.
    - Also traded out Crichton and got Thompson as a I needed a MID to field a team. Was between him, Pangai Junior, Fisher-Harris or Papali’i all week. Chose Thompson as he had a 50+ base with potential to score more with good minutes. And could keep until the end - misses Round 13 but plays every round after. Got 46 all base in 60 minutes against a Panthers thrashing which looks like his floor. Other options played Round 13 but all had their cons at the time for me. Pangai Junior has DPP but is one penalty from a suspension and has a low base. Fisher-Harris has very inconsistent minutes and while he’ll be good short term, his minutes will drop and get rested towards finals. Papali’i was overpriced and felt Thompson could match for 100k less. Papali’i still a target now having dropped 50k.
    - Few issues right now being.. Starling now relegated to the bench (risk gone wrong), Schuster injured, and not having Averillo.. who would’ve thought? Be a trade in Round 14 maybe.
    - I need a cash out somewhere and get in some numbers for Round 13.

Targets: A cash out, 2 Round 13 guns
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21

Post by Rabbits21 Mon May 31, 2021 11:21 pm

Mate you’re down to 13 trades I really think you need to not trade this week. There is much more carnage to come.

If you really need to make a trade make 1 but don’t make more than that.

Trust me mate come round 20 when you have no trades left at all you’ll regret it.
    Shady2K
    Shady2K

Post by Shady2K Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:36 pm

@Rabbits21 wrote:Mate you’re down to 13 trades I really think you need to not trade this week. There is much more carnage to come.

If you really need to make a trade make 1 but don’t make more than that.

Trust me mate come round 20 when you have no trades left at all you’ll regret it.

Maybe but I’m inclined to just go balls to the wall and hope some luck falls my way Laughing

Only thing is I may keep Schuster. We’ll see
    Shady2K
    Shady2K

Post by Shady2K Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:13 pm

ROUND 13

MID: Harris, Thompson, Watson
    EDG: Fifita, Matterson
    HLF: Cleary, Hunt (vc)
    CTR: Momirovski, Bird
    WFB: Tedesco, Hynes (c), Laurie

INT: Fogarty, Peachey, Moses, Gamble
    EMG: Starling, Schuster, Walsh, Manu

$36k ITB / 12 trades left

Trade OUT: Simpkin
    Trade IN: Hunt

Score: 628 / Rank: 1713

Notes:
    - 12 players this week and a small rankings bump. Not as much as others in the forum but still decent. Expect another jump after Round 17.
    - Ended up just doing the 1 trade. Didn’t want to jump the gun on Schuster who is borderline keeper and Starling in case he starts again. Depends on team lists now.
    - A few headaches at the moment. Mainly Brailey who is performing bad lately along with Fogarty. Moses has also been averaging only 35 since I got him in and will drop almost 100k since I got him. Very frustrating.
    - Time to start going for Round 17 players. May also need a WFB if Tedesco doesn’t back up.

EDIT: Schuster not named. Starling benched still. Gamble dropped. The rest under an Origin cloud. At this stage probably Starling and Gamble out. May need a WFB to cover Tedesco - so Suaalii comes into the equation as a cash out option.

Targets: Harawira-Naera, Suaalii, Taukeiaho, Johnson, Reynolds

Current date/time is Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:18 am