NRL Fantasy Fanatics



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party.

    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.
    Posts : 8611
    Reputation : 4720
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party. - Page 45 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party.

    Post by No Worries Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:17 pm

    @StormTrooper96 wrote:

    Love to hear I’m a mod in waiting by the one and only!!! As I said sorry gents, I kept forgetting! Life’s busy atm. On top of it now though.

    Register for a league mod in waiting - drop mic
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

    Posts : 8482
    Reputation : 2488
    Join date : 2018-02-26
    Age : 24
    Location : Inside the Cheese

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party. - Page 45 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party.

    Post by StormTrooper96 Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:08 pm

    @No Worries wrote:

    Register for a league mod in waiting - drop mic

    I have? Have I not?
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21

    Posts : 5558
    Reputation : 1495
    Join date : 2019-07-24

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party. - Page 45 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party.

    Post by Rabbits21 Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:21 pm

    My mate told me 3 weeks ago Su’a was injured but I thought he was pulling my leg. I messaged him again tonight and he said Su’a could miss the first 2 rounds.

    I’m not worried Host takes Kaeon’s spot as he won’t.

    Kaeon will start in the second row, should see 60ish mins.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21

    Posts : 5558
    Reputation : 1495
    Join date : 2019-07-24

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party. - Page 45 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party.

    Post by Rabbits21 Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:22 pm

    Lads if this talk about Edrick being injured is true do we reckon if Ponga is back round 3 or 4 that Hoy gets a wing spot?.... Any Knights fans have a view on this? If Edrick is out 2 months that is....


    Last edited by Rabbits21 on Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.
    Posts : 8611
    Reputation : 4720
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party. - Page 45 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party.

    Post by No Worries Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:22 pm

    @StormTrooper96 wrote:

    I have? Have I not?

    Checking tomorrow to make sure I haven't missed people. But currently have you as "have not".  Don't be too concerned because half the other mods haven't either. But you are definitely getting pressure from Chewie, Teeth, Rabbits21, Booze, MTVB, Trajan. B/L. White Lightning, Revs, MS. Code, Easy Tiger. mrbrownsone, Pascoe, Falcom, OSM, Faringdon, Jele, Rectangle and pretty sure some others I have missed. You could be waiting awhile.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21

    Posts : 5558
    Reputation : 1495
    Join date : 2019-07-24

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party. - Page 45 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party.

    Post by Rabbits21 Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:23 pm

    Hola off the interchange I hope it’s a bluff!
    RandomSil
    RandomSil
    Moderator

    Posts : 8268
    Reputation : 2064
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 28

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party. - Page 45 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party.

    Post by RandomSil Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:40 pm

    @No Worries wrote:
    @StormTrooper96 wrote:

    Love to hear I’m a mod in waiting by the one and only!!! As I said sorry gents, I kept forgetting! Life’s busy atm. On top of it now though.

    Register for a league mod in waiting - drop mic

    Isnt this how you became mod? By pretty much pestering SI and I into submission.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil
    Moderator

    Posts : 8268
    Reputation : 2064
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 28

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party. - Page 45 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party.

    Post by RandomSil Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:18 am

    Let's talk about McCullough.

    While I love McCullough he really needs to finally reach that gun role, he has always been on the cusp but a tier down on guys like Smith/Farah/Cook. Last year he had a solid stretch but his only games over 70 included tries. Every year McCullough seems to string a few decent games together even in 2014 he had scores of 70 here and there. His consistency is what hurt him, and he showed last year he can score 45 points in the faster game in 80 minutes. While I have him and I am a fan of the potential, realistically priced at 54 points means anything short of a out and out gun performance means McCullough will stay priced about the same and average the same with a burst here and there of excellence and most likely is a borderline end of year keeper in a position with many guns and lots of value.

    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 16960
    Reputation : 5926
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party. - Page 45 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party.

    Post by standard-issue Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:36 am

    @RandomSil wrote:
    @No Worries wrote:
    @StormTrooper96 wrote:

    Love to hear I’m a mod in waiting by the one and only!!! As I said sorry gents, I kept forgetting! Life’s busy atm. On top of it now though.

    Register for a league mod in waiting - drop mic

    Isnt this how you became mod? By pretty much pestering SI and I into submission.

    Bloke also bought me a beer once.

    I know this will come as a shock to some with me being a straight up and down black and white type rules follower, but I'm not averse to a bribe if it involves alcohol and/or Samboy's.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21

    Posts : 5558
    Reputation : 1495
    Join date : 2019-07-24

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party. - Page 45 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party.

    Post by Rabbits21 Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:49 am

    Draft 19 with 91k spare

    Cook
    Koloa Watson Lodge
    Fifita Riki
    Cleary Brooks
    Averillo Roberts
    Hopoate Teddy Simonsson

    Angus Brailey Lam Liddle
    Leniu Hola Niu Utoikamanu
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

    Posts : 8482
    Reputation : 2488
    Join date : 2018-02-26
    Age : 24
    Location : Inside the Cheese

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party. - Page 45 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party.

    Post by StormTrooper96 Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:14 am

    @No Worries wrote:

    Checking tomorrow to make sure I haven't missed people. But currently have you as "have not".  Don't be too concerned because half the other mods haven't either. But you are definitely getting pressure from Chewie, Teeth, Rabbits21, Booze, MTVB, Trajan. B/L. White Lightning, Revs, MS. Code, Easy Tiger. mrbrownsone, Pascoe, Falcom, OSM, Faringdon, Jele, Rectangle and pretty sure some others I have missed. You could be waiting awhile.

    Just had a look pretty sure I’m on page 3 or 4 of the league reg page
    RandomSil
    RandomSil
    Moderator

    Posts : 8268
    Reputation : 2064
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 28

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party. - Page 45 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party.

    Post by RandomSil Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:26 am

    @Rabbits21 wrote:Draft 19 with 91k spare

    Cook
    Koloa Watson Lodge
    Fifita Riki
    Cleary Brooks
    Averillo Roberts
    Hopoate Teddy Simonsson

    Angus Brailey Lam Liddle
    Leniu Hola Niu Utoikamanu

    Whats the go woth Koloa, is he going to be starting? Because being a bench guy I dont see the value, the same for Leniu as well. Otherwise not super keen on starting a winger in Simonsson but otherwise your team looks balanced nicely.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21

    Posts : 5558
    Reputation : 1495
    Join date : 2019-07-24

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party. - Page 45 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party.

    Post by Rabbits21 Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:47 am

    @RandomSil wrote:Let's talk about McCullough.

    While I love McCullough he really needs to finally reach that gun role, he has always been on the cusp but a tier down on guys like Smith/Farah/Cook. Last year he had a solid stretch but his only games over 70 included tries. Every year McCullough seems to string a few decent games together even in 2014 he had scores of 70 here and there. His consistency is what hurt him, and he showed last year he can score 45 points in the faster game in 80 minutes. While I have him and I am a fan of the potential, realistically priced at 54 points means anything short of a out and out gun performance means McCullough will stay priced about the same and average the same with a burst here and there of excellence and most likely is a borderline end of year keeper in a position with many guns and lots of value.

    I am thinking about him but don’t think I can go past Cook.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21

    Posts : 5558
    Reputation : 1495
    Join date : 2019-07-24

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party. - Page 45 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party.

    Post by Rabbits21 Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:50 am

    @RandomSil wrote:

    Whats the go woth Koloa, is he going to be starting? Because being a bench guy I dont see the value, the same for Leniu as well. Otherwise not super keen on starting a winger in Simonsson but otherwise your team looks balanced nicely.
    Koloa will be starting left second row. Murray and Arrow to play middle.

    Leniu is a ppm beast and could score 33-35 in 35mins. That’s enough to be worthwhile.

    I had to go cheap with my third WFB to get Teddy in pretty much. I think lots will do the same.
    mattnz
    mattnz

    Posts : 7213
    Reputation : 1874
    Join date : 2018-03-11

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party. - Page 45 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party.

    Post by mattnz Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:03 am

    @Rabbits21 wrote:
    Koloa will be starting left second row. Murray and Arrow to play middle.

    Leniu is a ppm beast and could score 33-35 in 35mins. That’s enough to be worthwhile.

    I had to go cheap with my third WFB to get Teddy in pretty much. I think lots will do the same.
    Leniu getting even 30 minutes off the bench is far from certain when they have 3 huge minute middles in Yeo, JFH and Eisenhuth. The have gained more than they have lost in the off-season for competition for minutes. Tamou averaged only 42 minutes last season.
    Stew
    Stew

    Posts : 149
    Reputation : 294
    Join date : 2015-10-01

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party. - Page 45 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party.

    Post by Stew Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:10 am

    Hi everybody, it's Stew here!

    Stew would like to raise everyone's attention *fullstop*

    Also he would like to make mention that he is as we speak working on an imminent release *fullstop*

    After imagining the above 2 actions, please be advised that Stew has published a semi semi-autobiographical biography based loosely on his experiences whilst touring on the Combined Professional Triumvirate of Bush Poets, Topiary Enthusiasts and Nithing Pole Reclaimers World Circuit.  It's also known as the catchy CPTBPTENPRWC Circuit circuit tag for short.  The 'also known as' bit, is also known as the even more catchy acronym-'aka' (Trademark Stew on behalf of the CPTBPTENPRWC when used in conjunction with the tag CPTBPTENPRWC; aka [also known as] the Combined Professional Triumvirate of Bush Poets, Topiary Enthusiasts and Nithing Pole Reclaimers World Circuit).  

    If you are interested in a copy please post either a Haiku, a photo of your freshly cut topiary, or evidence of a nithing pole that you have recently reclaimed*



    *nithing pole must have been reclaimed within the last 30 days to be eligible

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party. - Page 45 Inkeds11
    mattnz
    mattnz

    Posts : 7213
    Reputation : 1874
    Join date : 2018-03-11

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party. - Page 45 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party.

    Post by mattnz Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:18 am

    @Rabbits21 wrote:Lads if this talk about Edrick being injured is true do we reckon if Ponga is back round 3 or 4 that Hoy gets a wing spot?.... Any Knights fans have a view on this? If Edrick is out 2 months that is....
    Hoy has never started on the wing, seems to be a specialist spine player. Would expect a guy like Toa to get the wing ahead of him, as he did last season.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil
    Moderator

    Posts : 8268
    Reputation : 2064
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 28

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party. - Page 45 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party.

    Post by RandomSil Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:57 am

    @Stew wrote:Snip

    How much did you have to drink?
    mattnz
    mattnz

    Posts : 7213
    Reputation : 1874
    Join date : 2018-03-11

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party. - Page 45 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party.

    Post by mattnz Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:05 am

    @my tv broke wrote:

    Hard to tell if it has any relevance or just meaningless (eg Randall is in the 14 but hes on a development contract)

    Kevy was planning to start macca at 9 and turpin on the bench so i would be a bit surprisrd if turpin becomes an 80 min hooker immediately. That said, ive been told the club is not so keen on Paix anymore.
    Just checked and Knights have only got 29 of their top 30. He is looking like a prime candidate to be upgraded.
    easytiger
    easytiger

    Posts : 672
    Reputation : 395
    Join date : 2020-01-27

    NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party. - Page 45 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 5 - There was no party.

    Post by easytiger Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:43 am

    @mattnz wrote:
    Just checked and Knights have only got 29 of their top 30. He is looking like a prime candidate to be upgraded.

    This is true, if the basis is purely due to you thinking he should be upgraded

      Current date/time is Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:37 am