NRL Fantasy Fanatics



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    NRL Supercoach 2021

    Hannah2
    Hannah2

    Posts : 528
    Reputation : 434
    Join date : 2016-02-27

    NRL Supercoach 2021 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2021

    Post by Hannah2 Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:09 pm

    @Ozymandias wrote:Well, after the high of captain Papy's 4-try explosion I came down to Earth with a bump as Fogarty ended up with a zero Mad

    That will get you an EM won't it? Might be better than zero.
    Ozymandias
    Ozymandias

    Posts : 1936
    Reputation : 726
    Join date : 2017-03-01

    NRL Supercoach 2021 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2021

    Post by Ozymandias Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:08 am

    @Hannah2 wrote:

    That will get you an EM won't it? Might be better than zero.

    Unfortunately not ....

    The remaining players on your Substitutes list don't score, unless an automatic emergency is required to replace ONE zero-scoring player in your Starting 17 who didn't play.

    .... if you play and get a zero then it's just bad luck.
    t43597
    t43597

    Posts : 282
    Reputation : 90
    Join date : 2019-01-29

    NRL Supercoach 2021 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2021

    Post by t43597 Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:11 pm

    Cook VC tonight along with Riki & Niu on field.
    Clack Bocks
    Clack Bocks

    Posts : 2024
    Reputation : 335
    Join date : 2015-09-26

    NRL Supercoach 2021 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2021

    Post by Clack Bocks Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:50 am

    I’m playing someone in my work league who has, and captained, Alex Johnstone.
    Hannah2
    Hannah2

    Posts : 528
    Reputation : 434
    Join date : 2016-02-27

    NRL Supercoach 2021 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2021

    Post by Hannah2 Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:15 pm

    I'm trying to free money for Grant. I have AFB who is injured so thinking of trading for Zane Musgrove.

    His BE is 13, so he should make money, but I'm not sure of his security, and he is likely to be suspended.
    Any thoughts? Is there a better choice around same money or a bit more?
    WT2K
    WT2K

    Posts : 9278
    Reputation : 3578
    Join date : 2018-03-25
    Location : Leichhardt Oval

    NRL Supercoach 2021 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2021

    Post by WT2K Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:11 pm

    @Hannah2 wrote:I'm trying to free money for Grant. I have AFB who is injured so thinking of trading for Zane Musgrove.

    His BE is 13, so he should make money, but I'm not sure of his security, and he is likely to be suspended.
    Any thoughts? Is there a better choice around same money or a bit more?

    Not sure if you have him, Ryan James is someone I'd look at. Minutes are consistent.
    Hannah2
    Hannah2

    Posts : 528
    Reputation : 434
    Join date : 2016-02-27

    NRL Supercoach 2021 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2021

    Post by Hannah2 Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:31 pm

    @WT2K wrote:

    Not sure if you have him, Ryan James is someone I'd look at. Minutes are consistent.

    Yeah, thanks, I have him.
    Just a bit worried re Musgrove, not sure why, lol
    WT2K
    WT2K

    Posts : 9278
    Reputation : 3578
    Join date : 2018-03-25
    Location : Leichhardt Oval

    NRL Supercoach 2021 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2021

    Post by WT2K Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:18 pm

    @Hannah2 wrote:

    Yeah, thanks, I have him.
    Just a bit worried re Musgrove, not sure why, lol

    I don't trust him with suspensions! Coach does like Musgrove though.
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

    Posts : 2850
    Reputation : 1247
    Join date : 2018-02-20

    NRL Supercoach 2021 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2021

    Post by Teeth Eater Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:09 pm

    Anyone not bringing Walker in (those who don't already have him)?

    I'd made it through the whole day avoiding it as I just couldn't bring myself to trade Brooks out. He's been scoring very well and still has a low BE. The complete definition of someone I would never trade out under normal circumstances.

    Just checked what Walker's BE is, though, and it's -105??? How's that even possible? Anyway, I reversed my trades and very unwillingly traded out Brooks for Walker. Hated doing it but I guess it has to be done, innit?
    Hannah2
    Hannah2

    Posts : 528
    Reputation : 434
    Join date : 2016-02-27

    NRL Supercoach 2021 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2021

    Post by Hannah2 Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:53 pm

    @Teeth Eater wrote:Anyone not bringing Walker in (those who don't already have him)?

    I'd made it through the whole day avoiding it as I just couldn't bring myself to trade Brooks out. He's been scoring very well and still has a low BE. The complete definition of someone I would never trade out under normal circumstances.

    Just checked what Walker's BE is, though, and it's -105??? How's that even possible? Anyway, I reversed my trades and very unwillingly traded out Brooks for Walker. Hated doing it but I guess it has to be done, innit?

    I already have Walker, so no decision here, but I think you've done the right thing, and think of all the extra points you can score with that extra money. You'll be able to afford another gun!
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

    Posts : 2850
    Reputation : 1247
    Join date : 2018-02-20

    NRL Supercoach 2021 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2021

    Post by Teeth Eater Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:06 pm

    @Hannah2 wrote:

    I already have Walker, so no decision here, but I think you've done the right thing, and think of all the extra points you can score with that extra money. You'll be able to afford another gun!

    Yeah, I must do something with my front row next week, I think.
    WT2K
    WT2K

    Posts : 9278
    Reputation : 3578
    Join date : 2018-03-25
    Location : Leichhardt Oval

    NRL Supercoach 2021 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2021

    Post by WT2K Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:12 pm

    Got the peach in this week. Flicked Roberts.
    Clack Bocks
    Clack Bocks

    Posts : 2024
    Reputation : 335
    Join date : 2015-09-26

    NRL Supercoach 2021 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2021

    Post by Clack Bocks Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:16 pm

    Brought in walker and condom for the cash
    t43597
    t43597

    Posts : 282
    Reputation : 90
    Join date : 2019-01-29

    NRL Supercoach 2021 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2021

    Post by t43597 Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:46 pm

    Finally brought in D.Fifita. Flicked Mead and Faas for Fifita and Condon
    Hannah2
    Hannah2

    Posts : 528
    Reputation : 434
    Join date : 2016-02-27

    NRL Supercoach 2021 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2021

    Post by Hannah2 Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:17 pm

    Got Papenhuyzen and Tino not playing, and my depth is mediocre. CTW  is Capewell, Staines, Opacic, Laurie, Nui, Simonsson and nuff, so no cover this round. Thinking Liddle to Grant and Tino to someone: $513 000 either 2RF or CTW. Any suggestions?
    Hannah2
    Hannah2

    Posts : 528
    Reputation : 434
    Join date : 2016-02-27

    NRL Supercoach 2021 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2021

    Post by Hannah2 Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:28 pm

    I have only $513 000, so can't afford Too or Nofo, if I get Grant
    WT2K
    WT2K

    Posts : 9278
    Reputation : 3578
    Join date : 2018-03-25
    Location : Leichhardt Oval

    NRL Supercoach 2021 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2021

    Post by WT2K Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:33 pm

    @Hannah2 wrote:Got Papenhuyzen and Tino not playing, and my depth is mediocre. CTW  is Capewell, Staines, Opacic, Laurie, Nui, Simonsson and nuff, so no cover this round. Thinking Liddle to Grant and Tino to someone: $513 000 either 2RF or CTW. Any suggestions?

    Luke Thompson
    Hannah2
    Hannah2

    Posts : 528
    Reputation : 434
    Join date : 2016-02-27

    NRL Supercoach 2021 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2021

    Post by Hannah2 Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:39 pm

    Yes, I looked at Luke Thompson, good BE set to make some $$ is there a downside?
    WT2K
    WT2K

    Posts : 9278
    Reputation : 3578
    Join date : 2018-03-25
    Location : Leichhardt Oval

    NRL Supercoach 2021 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2021

    Post by WT2K Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:56 pm

    @Hannah2 wrote:Yes, I looked at Luke Thompson, good BE set to make some $$ is there a downside?

    Don't think there's too much downside, named at prop instead of lock but I think he still sees the same minutes
    Hannah2
    Hannah2

    Posts : 528
    Reputation : 434
    Join date : 2016-02-27

    NRL Supercoach 2021 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2021

    Post by Hannah2 Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:57 pm

    @WT2K wrote:

    Don't think there's too much downside, named at prop instead of lock but I think he still sees the same minutes

    Thanks, I think that's what I'll do.

      Current date/time is Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:39 am