NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

ytsb 2021 Team Tracker

Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

ytsb 2021 Team Tracker - Page 3 Empty Re: ytsb 2021 Team Tracker

Post by Snatchpato Mon May 24, 2021 4:50 am

@ytsb wrote:

I feel you Snatch. Forgot to update team tracker. I did Pappy and Simonsson to Hynes and Burton.
    Short term bias but fuck yeah! Awesome trades dude!
    ytsb
    ytsb

Post by ytsb Tue May 25, 2021 5:31 pm

ROUND 11 --> ROUND 12

Scored 1074, Rank 1338 --> 1029

Copping Walker's 6 over Schuster is disappointing. Lam is doing the bulk of the kicking now. Sam isn't a final 21 player and as a cow I believe he's peaked. I believe he could quickly drop near 100k and that's not worth a 40 in R17 IMO. I also think Walsh cannot be ignored any longer with the Warriors pushing for the finals. Not too fussed if Walsh gets benched for a game or two, I have depth. With Carrigan out and a chance Lodge goes to the Knights I am keen on Flegler but not planning on playing him outside R13 if I got him so seems a bit of a luxury trade. Welch out sucks but I think it's wise just going Welch --> MC9 a round early and hopefully the points I gain by looping laurie and starling make up for having to play Leniu.

Not keen on Koroisau this year after what I've seen.

Trade-out targets - Simpkin, Welch, Walker
    Trade-in targets - MC9, Walsh, Fleg

R11 trades

Walker + Welch --> Walsh + MC9

222k ITB, 16 trades

Current team

Brailey
    TPJ Watson A. Crichton
    Matto Schuster
    Cleary Moses
    Burton S. Critta
    Teddy Turbo Walsh

Hynes Fogarty MC9 Starling

Laurie Simpkin Leniu Peachy

R13 team and ideas

It's looking like 13 R13 players for me and 16 trades left to get in AFB, Lolo, Harris, Haas, D.fifi, Pappy as well as miscellaneous opportunities and injuries. Not planning on having many R17 players. Provided base price cashouts appear it's looking good.

HOOK: Brailey, MC9
    MID: Watson, Leniu,
    EDGE: Matterson, TPJ
    HALF: Fog, Moses
    CENTRE: Burton, S.Crichton, Peachy
    WFB: Hynes, Laurie

Not including Simpkin here since I don't reckon he plays

R14 will be trading in Harris

Last edited by ytsb on Thu May 27, 2021 9:56 am; edited 2 times in total
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

Post by StuDogg101 Wed May 26, 2021 1:49 am

I like your team bro and that trade looks good. Any team that can afford to bench Laurie is in a good spot. I just hope none of your guys end up in Origin or those numbers could dwindle. Same could be said for anyone though I guess!

Do you see Schuster as a keeper? Was a bit of discussion on the main thread that he could be useful in a final team due to his DPP and somewhat secure position in the team. I always saw him as a trade at some point. Wondering what your perspective is in relation to your team? Harris bait?
    ytsb
    ytsb

Post by ytsb Wed May 26, 2021 8:37 am

@StuDogg101 wrote:I like your team bro and that trade looks good. Any team that can afford to bench Laurie is in a good spot. I just hope none of your guys end up in Origin or those numbers could dwindle. Same could be said for anyone though I guess!

Do you see Schuster as a keeper? Was a bit of discussion on the main thread that he could be useful in a final team due to his DPP and somewhat secure position in the team. I always saw him as a trade at some point. Wondering what your perspective is in relation to your team? Harris bait?

Thank you for taking the time to pop in once again Stu. Me too mate, I think one of Burton/Crichton are 50/50 with Latrell to feature in the centres unfortunately. Have to hope Latrell scores a couple this weekend! Also don't like the chances of Martin/Graham playing on Crichton's edge spot over TPJ/Matto.

Yeah I think I'll keep him all year really. His HLF DPP isn't really useful to me but I can see myself trading out Matto for a R17 gun if Arthur continues to carry edges galore on the bench. Hate to say it but Cartwright does make a difference when he comes on if he can resist putting in silly grubbers and making errors. Quite keen to stack up on MID/EDGE given they seem to have a higher propensity for suspension. Fully expecting Schuster to stay in the side all year and he's improving week by week, has a massive ceiling!
    ytsb
    ytsb

Post by ytsb Mon May 31, 2021 11:19 am

ROUND 12 --> ROUND 13

Scored 915, Rank 1029 --> 1479

Not too fussed scoring 915 with 16 players + Leniu. I took a short term dip now to avoid ruining my long term plans. Have 14 for R13 with plenty of cash ITB. Confident I can finish strong by trading in Haas at a discount and begin to target relevant R17 players. Bringing in Starling is a regret. I will bring in Harris and CHN next week.

R12 trades

Simpkin --> Jones

359k ITB, 15 trades

R13 team and ideas

It's looking like 14 R13 players for me and 15 trades left to get in AFB, Lolo, Harris, CHN, SJ, Haas, D.fifi, Pappy as well as miscellaneous opportunities and injuries. Provided base price cashouts appear it's looking good for 4-5 trades after R17 and 19 playable men.

HOOK: Brailey, MC9
    MID: Watson, Leniu, Peachy
    EDGE: Matterson, TPJ, Jones
    HALF: Fog, Moses
    CENTRE: Burton, S.Crichton,
    WFB: Hynes, Laurie

Last edited by ytsb on Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21

Post by Rabbits21 Mon May 31, 2021 11:31 pm

Is Lolo really worth it this year mate? I’m not convinced yet on what I’ve seen. He’s on my watchlist.

Also re SJ could be a good pick up has a good draw but just be aware of his bad history of groin and hammy/quad injuries.

You’re very well placed mate. I agree with your decision to hold trades this week. If something tomorrow after TLT you could maybe burn one but otherwise yeah best to hold.

All the outs for Penrith should be good for Leniu and his mins surely. I think Leota is suspended too if I recall.

Burton will be great for you over this period should go big I wish I had him.

I think there are lots of teams in that top 1000 that only have 9 guys for round 13 before trades and they’ve maxed traded so far so I’m backing you in mate for a top 500-600 finish worst case scenario maybe even higher.
    ytsb
    ytsb

Post by ytsb Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:12 pm

@Rabbits21 wrote:Is Lolo really worth it this year mate? I’m not convinced yet on what I’ve seen. He’s on my watchlist.

Also re SJ could be a good pick up has a good draw but just be aware of his bad history of groin and hammy/quad injuries.

You’re very well placed mate. I agree with your decision to hold trades this week. If something tomorrow after TLT you could maybe burn one but otherwise yeah best to hold.

All the outs for Penrith should be good for Leniu and his mins surely. I think Leota is suspended too if I recall.

Burton will be great for you over this period should go big I wish I had him.

I think there are lots of teams in that top 1000 that only have 9 guys for round 13 before trades and they’ve maxed traded so far so I’m backing you in mate for a top 500-600 finish worst case scenario maybe even higher.

Yeah I don't think I'll have room for SJ but I have faith in Lolo, he is one of the last in regardless. Prioritising Harris, CHN, and D.fifi initially. Thanks mate that confidence means a lot. Fingers crossed for no more random suspensions or injuries!
    ytsb
    ytsb

Post by ytsb Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:31 am

ROUND 13 --> ROUND 14

Scored 915, Rank 1479 --> 728

Typical that bye round players score well under par when you need them to hey. Stumped this week. I think I am forced into getting rid of Starling and Leniu. Not interested in the R17 middies like SST and CHN so the obvious thing to do is get the best player I can with Starling and trade Leniu to Verrills next week.

EDIT: Leniu out forces my hand. Need to trade in two players to avoid playing 16 + Starling

This is what I want my forward pack to look like around R17
    MIDS: Harris, Crichton, AFB, Lolo (maybe),
    Edge: TPJ, Matterson, Schuster, CHN

Haas + D.fifi come in R18 and I hold on.

TPJ and Matto are perhaps expendable, Schuster might play in the halves alongside Moses/Fog and Cleary. I struggle to see the upside in CHN and SST when I project my team out like this.

Playing Leniu for the third week in a row and playing S.critta and Jones in the 17 which is quite disgusting but at least next week I'll have a decent looking 17.

Post R13 trades

Starling --> CHN
    Leniu --> SJ

60k ITB, 13 trades

R14 team

Brailey
    TPJ Watson Crichton
    Matto CHIN
    Fog Moses
    Burton Peachy
    Tedesco Laurie Hynes

MC9 Jones S. Critta SJ

Turbo Schuster Cleary Walsh
    ytsb
    ytsb

Post by ytsb Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:46 pm

ROUND 14 --> ROUND 15

Scored 880, Rank 728 --> 679

Can't wait to play 17 players for the first time since R11 this week! Hard to complain with a bump in ranking.

My trades are super obvious this week, but I'll take any excuse to trade out Matterson too. Also hope a cheap CTR DPP comes in so I can trade Critta or Burton for a little bit of cash.

Post R14 trades

Watson --> Harris
    Laurie --> Verrills
    121k ITB, 11 trades

R14 team

Brailey
    TPJ Harris Crichton
    Matto CHN
    Cleary SJ
    Burton Peachy
    Tedesco Turbo Hynes

MC9 Fog Moses Walsh

Jones S.Critta Verrills Schuster
    ytsb
    ytsb

Post by ytsb Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:00 am

ROUND 15 --> ROUND 16

Scored 1163, Rank 679 --> 618

Getting to the pointy end now. I believe Cleary is a trade with 11 trades left. I am keen on getting in Haas for Matterson with that dreadful Broncos bench staring at me, maybe something changes? If there were two obvious R17 mids I'd be keen to bypass him but not overly confident in the options. I want to bring in one R17 MID now and wait until R19 for D.fifi. Deciding between Lolo and Thompson to trade in now with AFB a maybe.

Any thoughts appreciated

Post R15 trades

Matto --> Haas
    Cleary --> Thompson
    618k ITB, 9 trades

R16 team

Brailey
    Haas Harris Thompson
    Crichton CHN
    Moses SJ
    Burton Peachy
    Tedesco Turbo Hynes

MC9 Fog Verills S. Critta

Jones TPJ Walsh Schuster
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:24 am

Hey man -looking really solid. Im a bit out of the loop as Im only playing VSDT, where FWIW I am probably bringing in Fifita.

Is Critta - Stephen Chrichton?

Like the Haas trade. I think if you could go either way with Fifita. My preference would be this round thought to be honest. Then you can have a full look at the rnd 17 team lists before going hard for that round. Worst thing would be forcing a rnd 17 trade now, only for them to go down injured. Would be ideal if you could find a NUFF playing cashout for that round too huh.

AFB is a great price, and a good option for 17. Thompson too if you can afford him. Would you consider 4 trades next round (I assume you have that ability?) would leave 5 trades, still plenty IMO, where Im guessing 3 minimum might be used to get Cleary back and Pappy?

Don't think I've been much help mate - but good luck in any case.
    ytsb
    ytsb

Post by ytsb Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:32 am

@Rippin and Tearin wrote:Hey man -looking really solid. Im a bit out of the loop as Im only playing VSDT, where FWIW I am probably bringing in Fifita.

Is Critta - Stephen Chrichton?

Like the Haas trade. I think if you could go either way with Fifita. My preference would be this round thought to be honest. Then you can have a full look at the rnd 17 team lists before going hard for that round. Worst thing would be forcing a rnd 17 trade now, only for them to go down injured. Would be ideal if you could find a NUFF playing cashout for that round too huh.

AFB is a great price, and a good option for 17. Thompson too if you can afford him. Would you consider 4 trades next round (I assume you have that ability?) would leave 5 trades, still plenty IMO, where Im guessing 3 minimum might be used to get Cleary back and Pappy?

Don't think I've been much help mate - but good luck in any case.

No that helps a tonne!

Yeah at this stage looking at at least 3 next round. Jones, Fogarty, Cleary/TPJ for Chambers as a cashout and likely two other R17 players. It also depends on who puts their hand up for a next round trade in. I like S.Critta as a 19th man because he covers Centre and WFB.

Yeah I think I'll be using the extra cash ITB to go Hynes to Pappy/Ponga and then carry 4 or so trades into the final weeks, with cash ITB to perhaps get Cleary back in 1 trade.

Thanks for having a look mate, legend.
    ytsb
    ytsb

Post by ytsb Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:37 pm

ROUND 16 --> ROUND 17

Scored 917, Rank 618 --> 729

Captain Harris. Enough said.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Post R16 trades

Jones --> Savage
    Schuster --> Lolo

7 trades, 572k ITB

Post R17 I want to do CHN --> iPap
    Hynes --> Pappy/Ponga/To'o (whoever plays)

5 trades left, 400k and the headache of Burton remaining. Holding Harris and
    R17 team

MC9
    Haas Crichton Lolo
    D.fifi Matterson
    Moses SJ
    Burton Peachy
    Tedesco Turbo Hynes

Brailey CHN Fog Walsh

Harris Verills S. Critta Savage

6 playing this round
    ytsb
    ytsb

Post by ytsb Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:36 pm

ROUND 17 --> ROUND 18

Scored 917, Rank 729 --> 791

Didn't fall as far as I thought with only 6 players (incl. Savage) which is a plus. Holding Tohu looks to be the right decision. Time to consolidate and strap in for the ride home. Should be able to bring in Cleary no worries, but I have the headache of Peachy and Burton as my centres with only S.Critta is backup. Hynes will go to a gun WFB when pappy is ready.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Post R17 trades

Matterson --> iPap

6 trades, 419k ITB

R17 team

MC9
    Haas Crichton Lolo
    D.fifi iPap
    Moses SJ
    Burton Peachy
    Tedesco Turbo Hynes

Brailey CHN Fog Walsh

Harris Verills S. Critta Savage
    ytsb
    ytsb

Post by ytsb Yesterday at 10:01 pm

ROUND 18 --> ROUND 19

Scored 917, Rank 791 --> 953

Tohu Sad hurts cus I swapped Savage and him last minute! Verills, Fog, and Johnson letting me down I suppose. Been pretty fucked on these last 3 weeks to be honest. This week I just made my trades straight after TLT and logged off for a week.

Post R18 trades

Tohu --> Mahoney
    Hynes --> Radley

4 trades, 673k ITB

R17 team

MC9
    Haas Crichton Lolo
    D.fifi iPap
    Moses SJ
    Burton Peachy
    Tedesco Turbo Walsh

Brailey CHN Radley Mahoney