NRL Fantasy Fanatics



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    Mitch's Meltdown

    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Empty Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:30 am

    Randomsil will be banned from this forum before SI posts the meltdown
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Empty Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:41 am

    Mighty Fishes wrote:Mighty fish breath will be banned from this forum before SI posts the meltdown

    Fixed.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil
    Moderator

    Posts : 8984
    Reputation : 2504
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 29

    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Empty Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by RandomSil Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:42 am

    Bren wrote:MJeatingpopcorn.gif

    I got you fam.

    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Mj-popcorn

    Oh dang SI.. I posted a moving picture.

    howtheydothat!?!
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 6263
    Reputation : 2449
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Empty Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by Krump Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:45 am

    Mighty Fishes wrote:Randomsil will be banned from this forum before SI posts the meltdown
    He might be a tease but at least he was clever enough to take the screenshots, even if he'll get a decent fantasy ranking before we see them.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Empty Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:48 am

    @Krump wrote:
    He might be a tease but at least he was clever enough to take the screenshots, even if he'll get a decent fantasy ranking before we see them.

    Australia will have a trustworthy PM before SI posts the meltdown.

    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 6263
    Reputation : 2449
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Empty Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by Krump Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:49 am

    Bren wrote:

    Australia will have a trustworthy PM before SI posts the meltdown.

    lol! Best one yet.
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 6263
    Reputation : 2449
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Empty Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by Krump Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:50 am

    When SI logs on and see's all us giving it to him we might get a whole new meltdown.
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 6263
    Reputation : 2449
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Empty Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by Krump Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:51 am

    The NRL will fix the salary cap before SI posts the meltdown.
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.
    Posts : 9361
    Reputation : 5546
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Empty Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by No Worries Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:54 am

    Sportal will fix the forum before SI posts the meltdown
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Empty Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:56 am

    @Krump wrote:When SI logs on and see's all us giving it to him we might get a whole new meltdown.
    SI will win another soft cock of the year award before he posts the meltdown.
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 6263
    Reputation : 2449
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Empty Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by Krump Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:57 am

    MH370 will be found before SI posts the meltdown
    avatar
    Oz Sport Mad

    Posts : 1782
    Reputation : 609
    Join date : 2015-09-28

    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Empty Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by Oz Sport Mad Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:58 am

    @Krump wrote:When SI logs on and see's all us giving it to him we might get a whole new meltdown.

    I'm preparing the word doc now just in case.
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 6263
    Reputation : 2449
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Empty Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by Krump Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:24 pm

    Todd Carney will admit all his problems were his own doing before SI posts the meltdown
    Beast From The Big East
    Beast From The Big East

    Posts : 1656
    Reputation : 101
    Join date : 2015-09-21

    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Empty Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by Beast From The Big East Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:50 pm

    Tom Humble will become fantasy relevant before SI posts the meltdown
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Empty Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by standard-issue Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:22 pm

    Lol
    avatar
    Oz Sport Mad

    Posts : 1782
    Reputation : 609
    Join date : 2015-09-28

    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Empty Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by Oz Sport Mad Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:24 pm

    SI wrote:Lol

    SI will come up with a far more worthy retort to the ongoing jokes at his expense.......before SI posts the meltdown.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Empty Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by standard-issue Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:57 pm

    @Oz Sport Mad wrote:
    SI wrote:Lol

    SI will come up with a far more worthy retort to the ongoing jokes at his expense.......before SI posts the meltdown.

    lol!
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Empty Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by standard-issue Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:16 pm

    Injury update: Has Ballin played his last NRL game?
    Does the future look bright at your NRL club?
    Nick Young wants to play for the Boomers
     Bunnies boiled without GI?
    Trey Burke is ready and able to fill Exum's void
    Nominations online - 2015 Run To The Rose day, Rosehill
    "I lost the ball, I couldn't see it" - Hayne
    Wycombe ball boy celebration goes viral
    Revealed: Lurker's Round 24 Dally M votes
    Tomsula plays down Hayne's performance
     
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image002
    POLL QUESTION : WHO BATS AND WHO RECIEVES IN THE HENCH/HONEYSETT RELATIONSHIP?
    CHOICE
    VOTES
    STATISTICS
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image004
    Hench bats
    150%Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image005 Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image007 Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image008
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image004
    Honeysett bats
    00%Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image005 Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image006 Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image008
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image004
    They both take turns
    150%Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image005 Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image007 Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image008
    TOTAL2100%
    EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FOR NEW SPORTAL POSTERS - BRONCOS/LIVERPOOL
    SHARE OPTIONS Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image009  Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image010
    TAG AS FAVORITENEW TOPICPOST REPLY
    PREVIOUS TOPIC NEXT TOPIC
    6 PAGES123>»
    STANDARD-ISSUE
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image011
    Guru
    Member
     
    Join: 10/05/2012
    Posts: 13,573
    Location: QUEENSLANDER!
    #1 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 9:43:52 AM
    Well errrr seems like pretty much everyone is banned Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image012
    Edited by user Monday, 24 August 2015 2:42:29 PM  | Reason: Not specified
    RETWEET EDIT DELETE QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    REPORT
     
    STANDARD-ISSUE
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image011
    Guru
    Member
     
    Join: 10/05/2012
    Posts: 13,573
    Location: QUEENSLANDER!
    #2 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 9:49:37 AM
    Just realised the extent of this Sportal cataclysm:

    Henchy
    KFP
    Wombat
    Stew
    Bizzal
    Fiddy

    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image012  
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image013

    RETWEET EDIT DELETE QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    REPORT
     
    MITCH222
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image011
    Guru
    Moderator, Member
    Join: 4/07/2009
    Posts: 15,233
    Location: learning the way of the iron fist
    #3 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 9:50:12 AM
    I have had enough with the shit.
    Honeysett wants to keep the whole charade going with unbanning them, so I'll just ban them every time I see them.

    The following posters are on the if I see your account your banned list

    thehench
    kung fu panda
    50 shades of mesut oil
    wombat
    stew
    beau ryan
    bizzal

    Sure when Honeysett is back on you may get your account back, but it will be temporary because I will just ban it again when I see it. 
    So the overall message is, im sick of the rubbish and so is most of the forum with the exception for a few clowns

    Edited by user Monday, 24 August 2015 9:51:03 AM  | Reason: Not specified
    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    HONEYSETT
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image011
    Stalwart
    Member, Moderator
    Join: 28/05/2009
    Posts: 5,639
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image015
    Location: Scarborough Beach.
    #4 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 9:54:01 AM
    Originally Posted by: mitch222 Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image009
    I have had enough with the shit.
    Honeysett wants to keep the whole charade going with unbanning them, so I'll just ban them every time I see them.

    The following posters are on the if I see your account your banned list

    thehench
    kung fu panda
    50 shades of mesut oil
    wombat
    stew
    beau ryan
    bizzal

    Sure when Honeysett is back on you may get your account back, but it will be temporary because I will just ban it again when I see it. 
    So the overall message is, im sick of the rubbish and so is most of the forum with the exception for a few clowns



    Handing out perma-bans in bulk does what exactly? All of them will create alts and you will have no idea who is who. 

    What exactly have they all done today? Why is this the straw that broke the camel's back? 

    Without KFP the fantasy thread doesn't run which is the only thing holding the forum together. Just lock and delete threads if you are sick of seeing it. 

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM TWITTERREPORT
     
    STANDARD-ISSUE
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image011
    Guru
    Member
     
    Join: 10/05/2012
    Posts: 13,573
    Location: QUEENSLANDER!
    #5 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 9:55:31 AM
    Originally Posted by: mitch222 Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image009
    I have had enough with the shit.
    Honeysett wants to keep the whole charade going with unbanning them, so I'll just ban them every time I see them.

    The following posters are on the if I see your account your banned list

    thehench
    kung fu panda
    50 shades of mesut oil
    wombat
    stew
    beau ryan
    bizzal

    Sure when Honeysett is back on you may get your account back, but it will be temporary because I will just ban it again when I see it. 
    So the overall message is, im sick of the rubbish and so is most of the forum with the exception for a few clowns



    Wait. You barely post here anymore Mitch. Honeysett has done a tremendous job of moderating in light of the forum being very slow the last 12 months. He has relaxed his stance but at the same time has not allowed over the top stuff.

    In doing this Mitch you will kill the forum COMPLETELY which means everyone suffers. How about if you don't like the way the forum is you leave it to those who do?

    RETWEET EDIT DELETE QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    REPORT
     
    MITCH222
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image011
    Guru
    Moderator, Member
    Join: 4/07/2009
    Posts: 15,233
    Location: learning the way of the iron fist
    #6 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 9:57:29 AM
    Originally Posted by: Honeysett Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image009
    Handing out perma-bans in bulk does what exactly? All of them will create alts and you will have no idea who is who. 

    What exactly have they all done today? Why is this the straw that broke the camel's back? 

    Without KFP the fantasy thread doesn't run which is the only thing holding the forum together. Just lock and delete threads if you are sick of seeing it. 



    I don't give two ***ks about the fantasy thread
    KFP is on the list
    Every alt I see is going to be banned too. 
    I am sick of logging on here and seeing the total rubbish they bring up. If they talked about league then I wouldn't mind it too much but its just pure ********.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    MITCH222
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image011
    Guru
    Moderator, Member
    Join: 4/07/2009
    Posts: 15,233
    Location: learning the way of the iron fist
    #7 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 9:58:43 AM
    Originally Posted by: standard-issue Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image009
    Wait. You barely post here anymore Mitch. Honeysett has done a tremendous job of moderating in light of the forum being very slow the last 12 months. He has relaxed his stance but at the same time has not allowed over the top stuff.

    In doing this Mitch you will kill the forum COMPLETELY which means everyone suffers. How about if you don't like the way the forum is you leave it to those who do?



    Go back 5 years ago and see if some of these threads would be tolerated. Answer is ***k no. No good posters post on here anymore because of most of the ********.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    HONEYSETT
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image011
    Stalwart
    Member, Moderator
    Join: 28/05/2009
    Posts: 5,639
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image015
    Location: Scarborough Beach.
    #8 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 10:00:31 AM
    Originally Posted by: mitch222 Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image009
    I don't give two ***ks about the fantasy thread
    KFP is on the list
    Every alt I see is going to be banned too. 
    I am sick of logging on here and seeing the total rubbish they bring up. If they talked about league then I wouldn't mind it too much but its just pure ********.



    If you did what you were asked to do and post match threads mabe they would. 

    You're never here, the forum isn't what it was before and it's not going to be. Move on from what it was. 

    There's "no good posters here" because sportal is ***king mental, they don't even link these forums to the main page anymore. There's no admin looking after the place.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM TWITTERREPORT
     

    STANDARD-ISSUE
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image011
    Guru
    Member
     
    Join: 10/05/2012
    Posts: 13,573
    Location: QUEENSLANDER!
    #9 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 10:01:53 AM
    Originally Posted by: mitch222 Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image009
    Go back 5 years ago and see if some of these threads would be tolerated. Answer is ***k no. No good posters post on here anymore because of most of the ********.


    No, you are wrong. The stuff that has come up over the last 12 months is a direct result of the forum slowing down. And the forum slowed down because 2 years ago there were MASSIVE login and refresh issues that were meant to be fixed by the upgrade that inevitably only lead to even worse functionality.

    In all seriousness, and not trying to be a dick, but the forum would benefit a million times more if you just tolerated it.



    RETWEET EDIT DELETE QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    REPORT
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Empty Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by standard-issue Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:18 pm

    KRUMP
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image001
    Leadership Group
    Newbie
     
    Join: 3/12/2013
    Posts: 1,725
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image003
    Location: On the way to gamblers anonymous
    #10 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 10:02:28 AM
    Can Honeysett permaban Mitch?
    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    HONEYSETT
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image001
    Stalwart
    Member, Moderator
    Join: 28/05/2009
    Posts: 5,639
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image003
    Location: Scarborough Beach.
    #11 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 10:03:18 AM
    Plus you not giving two ***ks about the fantasy thread proves you've lost touch with what the forum is.
    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM TWITTERREPORT
     
    MITCH222
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image001
    Guru
    Moderator, Member
    Join: 4/07/2009
    Posts: 15,233
    Location: learning the way of the iron fist
    #12 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 10:04:17 AM
    Originally Posted by: standard-issue Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image004
    No, you are wrong. The stuff that has come up over the last 12 months is a direct result of the forum slowing down. And the forum slowed down because 2 years ago there were MASSIVE login and refresh issues that were meant to be fixed by the upgrade that inevitably only lead to even worse functionality.

    In all seriousness, and not trying to be a dick, but the forum would benefit a million times more if you just tolerated it.





    why would the forum benefit from the continuous slanging matches between a certain few. Its a ***king rugby league forum. Talk about rugby league for ***k sakes. Its not ***king hard.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    STANDARD-ISSUE
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image001
    Guru
    Member
     
    Join: 10/05/2012
    Posts: 13,573
    Location: QUEENSLANDER!
    #13 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 10:06:09 AM
    Originally Posted by: Honeysett Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image004
    If you did what you were asked to do and post match threads mabe they would. 

    You're never here, the forum isn't what it was before and it's not going to be. Move on from what it was. 

    There's "no good posters here" because sportal is ***king mental, they don't even link these forums to the main page anymore. There's no admin looking after the place.



    All of this. Sportal let Sportal down and now the forum has moved on to something different. It will never be how it was so a lot of good posters have moved on. It is how it is now and a lot of posters LOVE it. NO, it is not the serious NRL thread that it used to be, but YES, it has still developed in to something that a lot of people are really enjoying.

    RETWEET EDIT DELETE QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    REPORT
     
    MITCH222
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image001
    Guru
    Moderator, Member
    Join: 4/07/2009
    Posts: 15,233
    Location: learning the way of the iron fist
    #14 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 10:06:25 AM
    Originally Posted by: Honeysett Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image004
    Plus you not giving two ***ks about the fantasy thread proves you've lost touch with what the forum is.


    You think the fantasy thread falls over if KFP isn't there? Same time as if ST wasn't there? Or SI? Or Arsendragon? Or Darkknight?
    Yeah the fantasy thread continues because some one always steps up.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    KRUMP
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image001
    Leadership Group
    Newbie
     
    Join: 3/12/2013
    Posts: 1,725
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image003
    Location: On the way to gamblers anonymous
    #15 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 10:08:48 AM
    Originally Posted by: mitch222 Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image004
    You think the fantasy thread falls over if KFP isn't there? Same time as if ST wasn't there? Or SI? Or Arsendragon? Or Darkknight?
    Yeah the fantasy thread continues because some one always steps up.



    Instead of banning the people who do step up maybe you should step up yourself. Your never on here so why do you even care all of a sudden?

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    NO WORRIES
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image001
    Stalwart
    Member
     
    Join: 7/03/2011
    Posts: 5,702
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image003
    Location: Vote 1 for first ever Tigers Mod
    #16 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 10:09:55 AM
    I'm sick of it spilling over into every thread. 
    You can't have a decent conversation about league anymore unless it's fantasy and some of us don't live and breath fantasy.
    **** measuring should be kept to the **** measuring thread.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    STANDARD-ISSUE
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image001
    Guru
    Member
     
    Join: 10/05/2012
    Posts: 13,573
    Location: QUEENSLANDER!
    #17 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 10:10:29 AM
    Originally Posted by: mitch222 Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image004
    You think the fantasy thread falls over if KFP isn't there? Same time as if ST wasn't there? Or SI? Or Arsendragon? Or Darkknight?
    Yeah the fantasy thread continues because some one always steps up.



    Wait. Stop. Think.

    So you have banned a heap of posters that are here EVERY SINGLE ***KING DAY and drive the forum for the sake of a couple of posters that pop in once a week/fortnight (including yourself). How about you leave and leave the rest of us to continue enjoying what we have created AFTER Sportal ABANDONED the place.

    RETWEET EDIT DELETE QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    REPORT
     
    HONEYSETT
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image001
    Stalwart
    Member, Moderator
    Join: 28/05/2009
    Posts: 5,639
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image003
    Location: Scarborough Beach.
    #18 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 10:10:50 AM
    "Its a ***king rugby league forum. Talk about rugby league for ***k sakes. Its not ***king hard."

    Mitch's last posts;
    1 FIFA related post. 
    1 taxidermy post in reply to Stew
    1 post about golden axe 
    1 reply giving 50 **** 
    1 about someone being an accountant 
    1 post about making Ben Hunt captain 

    Not exactly leading by example are you? If "it's not ***king hard" why did you struggle?

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM TWITTERREPORT
     
    MITCH222
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image001
    Guru
    Moderator, Member
    Join: 4/07/2009
    Posts: 15,233
    Location: learning the way of the iron fist
    #19 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 10:11:36 AM
    Originally Posted by: No Worries Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image004
    I'm sick of it spilling over into every thread. 
    You can't have a decent conversation about league anymore unless it's fantasy and some of us don't live and breath fantasy.
    **** measuring should be kept to the **** measuring thread.



    this is what im talking about
    the whole forum was'nt set up for fantasy nrl only. it used to be a place where you had decent rugby league discussions.

    Edited by user Monday, 24 August 2015 10:12:34 AM  | Reason: Not specified
    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    HONEYSETT
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image001
    Stalwart
    Member, Moderator
    Join: 28/05/2009
    Posts: 5,639
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image003
    Location: Scarborough Beach.
    #20 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 10:13:05 AM
    Originally Posted by: No Worries Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image004
    I'm sick of it spilling over into every thread. 
    You can't have a decent conversation about league anymore unless it's fantasy and some of us don't live and breath fantasy.
    **** measuring should be kept to the **** measuring thread.



    Yeah I agree, needs to be contained a bit more but people bait too much and that's what leads to it. Broncos fans will make a comment about Dragons unrelated that sets 50 off, 50 returns serve and then it all falls down. 

    Yes, Mitch, it used to be. Sportal screwed Sportal

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM TWITTERREPORT
     
    QUICK REPLY
    SHOW QUICK REPLY
    RSS FEED | ATOM FEED
    USERS BROWSING THIS TOPIC
    Guest (2), HONEYSETTKRUMPMITCH222OZ SPORT MADPAINEXPRESSSTANDARD-ISSUEWOMBAT

     Injury update: Has Ballin played his last NRL game?
    Does the future look bright at your NRL club?
    Nick Young wants to play for the Boomers
     Bunnies boiled without GI?
    Trey Burke is ready and able to fill Exum's void
    Nominations online - 2015 Run To The Rose day, Rosehill
    "I lost the ball, I couldn't see it" - Hayne
    Wycombe ball boy celebration goes viral
    Revealed: Lurker's Round 24 Dally M votes
    Tomsula plays down Hayne's performance
     
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image006
    POLL QUESTION : WHO BATS AND WHO RECIEVES IN THE HENCH/HONEYSETT RELATIONSHIP?
    CHOICE
    VOTES
    STATISTICS
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image008
    Hench bats
    150%Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image009 Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image011 Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image012
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image008
    Honeysett bats
    00%Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image009 Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image010 Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image012
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image008
    They both take turns
    150%Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image009 Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image011 Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image012
    TOTAL2100%
    EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FOR NEW SPORTAL POSTERS - BRONCOS/LIVERPOOL
    SHARE OPTIONS Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image004  Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image013
    TAG AS FAVORITENEW TOPICPOST REPLY
    PREVIOUS TOPIC NEXT TOPIC

    6 PAGES<1234>»
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Empty Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by standard-issue Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:20 pm

    RANDOMSIL
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image001
    Veteran
    Member
     
    Join: 12/11/2013
    Posts: 3,033
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image003
    Location: Townsville
    #21 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 10:14:30 AM
    Originally Posted by: No Worries Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image004
    I'm sick of it spilling over into every thread. 
    You can't have a decent conversation about league anymore unless it's fantasy and some of us don't live and breath fantasy.
    **** measuring should be kept to the **** measuring thread.



    I agree with this though.

    Like I do try and stay out of their ****, but honestly with it in 4-5 threads at a time it is a bit too much.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    MITCH222
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image001
    Guru
    Moderator, Member
    Join: 4/07/2009
    Posts: 15,233
    Location: learning the way of the iron fist
    #22 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 10:15:19 AM
    Originally Posted by: Honeysett Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image004
    Yeah I agree, needs to be contained a bit more but people bait too much and that's what leads to it. Broncos fans will make a comment about Dragons unrelated that sets 50 off, 50 returns serve and then it all falls down. 

    Yes, Mitch, it used to be. Sportal screwed Sportal



    Doesn't mean you should ***king encourage it.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    HONEYSETT
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image001
    Stalwart
    Member, Moderator
    Join: 28/05/2009
    Posts: 5,639
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image003
    Location: Scarborough Beach.
    #23 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 10:19:25 AM
    Originally Posted by: mitch222 Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image004
    Doesn't mean you should ***king encourage it.


    I ban people or delete posts when it goes too far - it's because you blow in once in awhile and don't do anything else. 

    You're having a go at people for not posting about league when you were involved in it a matter of days ago, do you belong on the list? 

    If you leave these guys banned you won't have a forum to post on. Where are the new guys coming from? 

    Clean it up a bit sure, perhaps I should lock a few more threads but the most fun this forum has seen was the Sizzler thread and that had nothing to do with league.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM TWITTERREPORT
     
    MITCH222
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image001
    Guru
    Moderator, Member
    Join: 4/07/2009
    Posts: 15,233
    Location: learning the way of the iron fist
    #24 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 10:19:26 AM
    Originally Posted by: RandomSil Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image004
    I agree with this though.

    Like I do try and stay out of their ****, but honestly with it in 4-5 threads at a time it is a bit too much.



    and another one
    see, people are sick to death of it. 
    more of the better posters who like to talk about rugby league (which is what sportal is for) are sick of the **** too.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    MITCH222
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image001
    Guru
    Moderator, Member
    Join: 4/07/2009
    Posts: 15,233
    Location: learning the way of the iron fist
    #25 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 10:21:24 AM
    Originally Posted by: Honeysett Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image004
    I ban people or delete posts when it goes too far - it's because you blow in once in awhile and don't do anything else. 

    You're having a go at people for not posting about league when you were involved in it a matter of days ago, do you belong on the list? 

    If you leave these guys banned you won't have a forum to post on. Where are the new guys coming from? 

    Clean it up a bit sure, perhaps I should lock a few more threads but the most fun this forum has seen was the Sizzler thread and that had nothing to do with league.



    you know what, I didn't mind the sizzler thread because it was in the off season. But with 2 rounds remaining, we should be talking about the finals coming up, not who the ***k hench, kfp, 50 shades are in real life or where they have been in the past year.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    HONEYSETT
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image001
    Stalwart
    Member, Moderator
    Join: 28/05/2009
    Posts: 5,639
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image003
    Location: Scarborough Beach.
    #26 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 10:25:46 AM
    Originally Posted by: mitch222 Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image004
    you know what, I didn't mind the sizzler thread because it was in the off season. But with 2 rounds remaining, we should be talking about the finals coming up, not who the ***k hench, kfp, 50 shades are in real life or where they have been in the past year.


    So why aren't you? You don't post any match threads or threads at all promoting any league discussion yet you have a go for guys that do talk about league mixed with a lot of ****.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM TWITTERREPORT
     
    BRONCOS/LIVERPOOL
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image005
    Hall of Famer
    Moderator
     
    Join: 2/07/2007
    Posts: 10,027
    Location: Rabbitohs....Pride Of The League
    #27 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 10:26:27 AM
    I hate the **** that comes out of their mouths as much as the next person mitch but without them fiddy included the forum dies.

    Lighten up.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    LEWIS06 Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image006
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image005
    Rookie
    Newbie
     
    Join: 25/05/2014
    Posts: 230
    Location: Newcastle
    #28 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 10:32:16 AM
    Hey mitch, hench here. Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image007  

    How about you log in more than once a month and contribute to the forum. Weren't you only made mod under the pretense that you were going start game threads? Who the ***k has been starting game threads for the last few rounds? 

    And just for those that don't know, mitch spends all his time at BroncosHQ forum campaigning to be made mod over there. He's like the Galactus of rugby league forums. Which forum can he destroy next?

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    OZ SPORT MAD
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image005
    Hall of Famer
    Member
     
    Join: 22/11/2008
    Posts: 11,140
    Location: Gold Coast
    #29 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 10:33:46 AM
    I'd cop letting KFP off the list but as far as I'm concerned Mitch did the right thing by banning Rabbit v2 and that attention seeker Hench.

    As some of you blokes have said, Sportal's lack of promotion and maintenance is the reason most of the posters have left the forum and banning those two ***kwits isn't going to make a shred of difference with regards to whether the forum continues to die.

    Just because their rubbish is prolific doesn't mean it is keeping the forum ticking over.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    MITCH222
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image001
    Guru
    Moderator, Member
    Join: 4/07/2009
    Posts: 15,233
    Location: learning the way of the iron fist
    #30 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 10:33:51 AM
    Originally Posted by: broncos/liverpool Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image004
    I hate the **** that comes out of their mouths as much as the next person mitch but without them fiddy included the forum dies.

    Lighten up.



    Forum existed well and truly before they posted on here
    Basically, the need to start getting the message that this **** shouldn't be tolerated and other posters are not posting here anymore because of it

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    MITCH222
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image001
    Guru
    Moderator, Member
    Join: 4/07/2009
    Posts: 15,233
    Location: learning the way of the iron fist
    #31 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 10:35:04 AM
    Originally Posted by: Lewis06 Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image004
    Hey mitch, hench here. Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image007  

    How about you log in more than once a month and contribute to the forum. Weren't you only made mod under the pretense that you were going start game threads? Who the ***k has been starting game threads for the last few rounds? 

    And just for those that don't know, mitch spends all his time at BroncosHQ forum campaigning to be made mod over there. He's like the Galactus of rugby league forums. Which forum can he destroy next?



    hi hench, mitch here Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image007

    you still getting banned everytime I see you or one of your stupid alts.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    THE J-UNIT 1988
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image001
    Stalwart
    Member
     
    Join: 22/07/2011
    Posts: 4,724
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image003
    Location: In Saint-AB's Fantasies
    #32 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 10:37:53 AM
    Can I weigh in on here boys...?

    I can see both sides of the arguments. And I know I don't log in on here anyway near as much as I use to. Reason being is not because of the **** slinging that's infiltrating the forum, the original reason was I didn't like the new format and so didn't many others which is why we haven't seen some of the originals on here often since that awful excuse of a format change. Then as time wore on the other reason I don't log on much was because there is barely any activity or posts to respond to. I still frequent most days as a guest but believe it or not as much as the **** slinging has been borderline mental and too much, it's actually given me something to read. Believe it or not I still enjoy reading this forum more than others as they can be as bland as phuck. I know realise Its because I enjoyed the sportal characters and can relate to them.

    Mitch, I can understand you're frustration but I'm siding with SI and Honeysett on this, without those listed who are banned, if you don't play fantasy league, you will have about 3 posts a day to read and will get bored and never want to visit the site again. For the most part the **** slinging has been hilarious reading if you don't take it to seriously. Only issue I would have is they keep it to select threads and not every thread where there is decent discussion. The Hayne NFL thread and Broncos thread is really the only normal league discussing threads that has 
    regular posting ATM. And that's mainly because of the Broncos position on the ladder and Hayne getting a game or 2. I might be in the minority but I'm not even going to visit as a guest daily if I only have 2-3 posts a day in a dead match thread to read. I don't even know of those guys are taking it seriously or taking the **** but unless someone is offending someone blatantly or going over the top, I'd let them be. As long as they at least post something league related once in a while i would revoke the banning. For the most part, hench is actually posts thread and league related news more than 50% of the time. KFP obviously runs the fantasy league and is decent until he runs into 50 whether that's just a **** take to rile him up I don't know. 50 is a deadset nutcase but when he isn't blowing a fuse I've actually seen him lost some decent knowledgable ****. It's only when an event happens and the disagreements begin it escalates but hey I've enjoyed reading. The sizzler thread actually helped kill an entire slow day at work.

    That's my 2 cents anyway whether you agree with it or not. I can't talk as I've been guilty in the past of creating the westie alt only because the forum was dead without rabbit and it created a bit of traffic and got people posting. He finally comes back and livens up the place and gets banned again. If the others stay banned. I don't know who 50 originally was but he obviously gets people posting and without people posting the forum is pretty much done and dusted. This could be the death knell for Sportak forums. Because let's face it, no new members will come because if admin and the format that scared everyone away, the activity league related or not is getting people talking. Take out of this what you will

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    HONEYSETT
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image001
    Stalwart
    Member, Moderator
    Join: 28/05/2009
    Posts: 5,639
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image003
    Location: Scarborough Beach.
    #33 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 10:39:26 AM
    Originally Posted by: mitch222 Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image004
    Forum existed well and truly before they posted on here
    Basically, the need to start getting the message that this **** shouldn't be tolerated and other posters are not posting here anymore because of it



    Yep, ban the guy that post the match threads. Genius. 

    Ban KFP who helps out the Fantasy threads. Genius. 

    Ban Wombat who talks about league 90% of the time. Genius. 

    Why don't you just leave? If you go through with it the forum dies. 

    I can understand posters being sick of it, why don't we agree to tighten it up a little. Banning people ***ks everthing up. 

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM TWITTERREPORT
     
    KRUMP
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image001
    Leadership Group
    Newbie
     
    Join: 3/12/2013
    Posts: 1,725
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image003
    Location: On the way to gamblers anonymous
    #34 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 10:42:11 AM
    Spot on J-unit. Sportal is the worst run league forum around, the only point of difference it has is the fact it's lightly modded. If it comes down to only pure talk about league there won't be enough activity to keep posters coming back
    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
     
    MITCH222
    Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image001
    Guru
    Moderator, Member
    Join: 4/07/2009
    Posts: 15,233
    Location: learning the way of the iron fist
    #35 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 10:42:43 AM
    Originally Posted by: Honeysett Mitch's Meltdown - Page 5 Clip_image004
    Yep, ban the guy that post the match threads. Genius. 

    Ban KFP who helps out the Fantasy threads. Genius. 

    Ban Wombat who talks about league 90% of the time. Genius. 

    Why don't you just leave? If you go through with it the forum dies. 

    I can understand posters being sick of it, why don't we agree to tighten it up a little. Banning people ***ks everthing up. 



    Only way to nip the **** in the butt. 
    If you want to tighten the ship, I'm more than happy to help out. But there needs to be changes and this **** shouldn't be tolerated any more. Rugby league discussion should be had here not the ***king rubbish they talk about.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT

      Current date/time is Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:46 am