NRL Fantasy Fanatics



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1

    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

    Posts : 3215
    Reputation : 1255
    Join date : 2015-09-30
    Location : Christchurch, NZ

    Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1

    Post by StuDogg101 Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:45 pm

    @Concussed wrote:

    Fingers crossed on To’o mate! I held him and am really hoping he goes large the next two games

    Definitely! For you more than me even
    avatar
    Concussed

    Posts : 143
    Reputation : 57
    Join date : 2015-12-04

    Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1

    Post by Concussed Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:55 pm

    @StuDogg101 wrote:

    Definitely! For you more than me even

    Yeah he’s definitely a POD for me so I will be cheering him on for sure haha! He is a POD in both overall and eliminator actually
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.
    Posts : 9290
    Reputation : 5498
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1

    Post by No Worries Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:50 pm

    I hope To'o scores 4 tries all in the corner and Cleary misses all the goals and the Tigers score 3 and kick all theirs.

    Tigers
    avatar
    Concussed

    Posts : 143
    Reputation : 57
    Join date : 2015-12-04

    Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1

    Post by Concussed Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:53 pm

    @No Worries wrote:I hope To'o scores 4 tries all in the corner and Cleary misses all the goals and the Tigers score 3 and kick all theirs.

    Tigers

    I’ll allow that as long as Cleary and Yeo assist 2 each of those 4 To’o tries!! Haha
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.
    Posts : 9290
    Reputation : 5498
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1

    Post by No Worries Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:07 pm

    Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1 - Page 28 Giphy
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

    Posts : 3215
    Reputation : 1255
    Join date : 2015-09-30
    Location : Christchurch, NZ

    Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1

    Post by StuDogg101 Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:19 pm

    Down to 16. Rip this week
    avatar
    Concussed

    Posts : 143
    Reputation : 57
    Join date : 2015-12-04

    Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1

    Post by Concussed Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:29 pm

    @StuDogg101 wrote:Down to 16. Rip this week

    Is that with Avo out?

    Next week is going to be carnage! I’m pretty sure I will be in the Eliminator final next week, but fielding 17 to put up a decent fight might be tricky
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

    Posts : 3215
    Reputation : 1255
    Join date : 2015-09-30
    Location : Christchurch, NZ

    Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1

    Post by StuDogg101 Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:34 pm

    @Concussed wrote:

    Is that with Avo out?

    Next week is going to be carnage! I’m pretty sure I will be in the Eliminator final next week, but fielding 17 to put up a decent fight might be tricky

    Yeah all my fringe players didn't make the cut. Ironically next week I'll be sweet with players back but alas not this week. Hoping for a To'o tonne still 😉

    Edit: actually TPJ is playing. So confused lol and had Topine too so 17 after all


    Last edited by StuDogg101 on Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

    Posts : 3215
    Reputation : 1255
    Join date : 2015-09-30
    Location : Christchurch, NZ

    Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1

    Post by StuDogg101 Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:44 pm

    I VCd Turbo but didn't think about how I could Ioop him in this late in the round so there goes that theory also lol
    avatar
    Concussed

    Posts : 143
    Reputation : 57
    Join date : 2015-12-04

    Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1

    Post by Concussed Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:50 pm

    @StuDogg101 wrote:I VCd Turbo but didn't think about how I could Ioop him in this late in the round so there goes that theory also lol

    Who did you captain? And who did Pacey Captain?? Haha

    I am through to the eliminator final quite easily in the end. I will be struggling to field 17 next week though, so I will need massive luck there.

    How did everyone else get on this week?

    One to go!!
    Pacey's Best
    Pacey's Best

    Fantasy Fanatics VSDT Overall Group Winner : 2016
    Posts : 3510
    Reputation : 3810
    Join date : 2015-10-22

    Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1

    Post by Pacey's Best Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:48 pm

    @Concussed wrote:

    Who did you captain? And who did Pacey Captain?? Haha

    I am through to the eliminator final quite easily in the end. I will be struggling to field 17 next week though, so I will need massive luck there.

    How did everyone else get on this week?

    One to go!!

    Nah mate, not to worry. At the last minute today I changed captaincy from Tommy Turbo to Cleary. At half time in the Manly game I was feeling quite good, then watched Turbo score a hatrick in the 2nd half and then Cleary play with -42 demerits so it looks like I blew it. I also had a choice to play Reece Walsh or Ponga and you can guess who I played, so limped home with a measley 949.
    Hopefully your Eliminator opponent will struggle to field 17 as well as it looks like there will be a lot of players resting next week.
    :ThumbsUp: Good Luck.
    code delta
    code delta

    Posts : 2932
    Reputation : 1477
    Join date : 2016-05-05

    Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1

    Post by code delta Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:52 pm

    Concussed for the double.
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

    Posts : 3215
    Reputation : 1255
    Join date : 2015-09-30
    Location : Christchurch, NZ

    Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1

    Post by StuDogg101 Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:37 pm

    @Concussed wrote:

    Who did you captain? And who did Pacey Captain?? Haha

    I am through to the eliminator final quite easily in the end. I will be struggling to field 17 next week though, so I will need massive luck there.

    How did everyone else get on this week?

    One to go!!

    Wow shot bro you're killing it! Bring it home, fingers crossed for your squad this week coming!

    I captained Cleary, but yeah could have organised my team better to loop Turbo in. Still wouldn't have been enough I don't think, Rooster smashed it when it mattered. AJ and Kikau having huge games to bring it home. Finest of GGs
    Rooster Booster
    Rooster Booster

    Posts : 275
    Reputation : 221
    Join date : 2015-11-10

    Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1

    Post by Rooster Booster Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:46 pm

    @StuDogg101 wrote:

    Wow shot bro you're killing it! Bring it home, fingers crossed for your squad this week coming!

    I captained Cleary, but yeah could have organised my team better to loop Turbo in. Still wouldn't have been enough I don't think, Rooster smashed it when it mattered. AJ and Kikau having huge games to bring it home. Finest of GGs

    I had a big lead going into todays games but you had me worried when DCE and JJ scored really well in the first game.

    When TPJ scored his try in the second game I thought " C'mon this is BS " (as I have him on the bench); then To'o scored I thought it's just not supposed to be, but in the end the ever so clumsy Kikau helped pull me through.

    Got to tell ya, I don't think I'd ever pick Kikau again as he's too inconsistent, he has so many missed tackles and errors in his game and he could of easily scored a hundy today if not for the minus 17 in demerits.

    Picked him up in Round 12 as he was cheap @ $371k and thought he might be good for the upcoming Round 13 Bye with Liam Martin and Kurt Capewell playing Origin, plus he had good draw coming up.

    Including today he's only scored well in 4 out of 9 games but hopefully he can get a good score next week when it counts.
    avatar
    Concussed

    Posts : 143
    Reputation : 57
    Join date : 2015-12-04

    Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1

    Post by Concussed Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:02 am

    @code delta wrote:Concussed for the double.

    Has that ever been done before? What would be the odds? 100/1?

    Team lists this week are going to make or break my team, so I’m keeping my fingers crossed that it is kind. Shooting for both overall and eliminator is going to make for one squeaky bum weekend!! Haha

    Hard luck on the captain choice Pacey!! It really could have gone either way, and at half time of the Manly game, I was thinking I had blown it…that’s how quickly it all changes this game
    Pacey's Best
    Pacey's Best

    Fantasy Fanatics VSDT Overall Group Winner : 2016
    Posts : 3510
    Reputation : 3810
    Join date : 2015-10-22

    Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1

    Post by Pacey's Best Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:37 am

    @Concussed wrote:

    Has that ever been done before? What would be the odds? 100/1?

    Team lists this week are going to make or break my team, so I’m keeping my fingers crossed that it is kind. Shooting for both overall and eliminator is going to make for one squeaky bum weekend!! Haha

    Hard luck on the captain choice Pacey!! It really could have gone either way, and at half time of the Manly game, I was thinking I had blown it…that’s how quickly it all changes this game

    That's the way it goes sometimes with captain choices. I should learn to stop making last minute changes because 9/10 times it never works out but I can't help myself. Embarassed Very surprised I held onto 2nd spot with that score and I have pretty good depth in each position and 1 trade left for the expected carnage to come this round so hopefully i can hang on to 2nd.
    I really hope team lists are kind to you this week as I'll be cheering you home for the Double and what a great effort. Trophy
    avatar
    Concussed

    Posts : 143
    Reputation : 57
    Join date : 2015-12-04

    Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1

    Post by Concussed Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:52 am

    @Pacey's Best wrote:

    That's the way it goes sometimes with captain choices. I should learn to stop making last minute changes because 9/10 times it never works out but I can't help myself.  Embarassed Very surprised I held onto 2nd spot with that score and I have pretty good depth in each position and 1 trade left for the expected carnage to come this round so hopefully i can hang on to 2nd.
    I really hope team lists are kind to you this week as I'll be cheering you home for the Double and what a great effort. Trophy

    I must confess I nearly changed to Cleary as well until I reminded myself that it never works out well haha.

    Fingers crossed for you staying in 2nd mate! And also RnT to stay inside the top 10!! Great effort from the Fanatics

    And thanks for the well wishes, I think I’ll definitely need it this week. I too am hoping I have done enough depth planning to go ok, but we will know more once teams are named I guess
    Bullbender
    Bullbender

    Posts : 666
    Reputation : 409
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1

    Post by Bullbender Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:41 am

    @No Worries wrote:

    Clap Clap Clap

    @Concussed You'll be getting an invite to my leaguye next year, just don't accept @Bullbender request. He's league's shit !!

    Another year of league domination coming up for NRL FF
    @Concussed You are number one overall and big chance to be number one in eliminator. Why would you go to @No Worries league. Dont you want the trifecta and come to the number one league? Beer
    avatar
    Concussed

    Posts : 143
    Reputation : 57
    Join date : 2015-12-04

    Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1

    Post by Concussed Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:54 am

    @Bullbender wrote:
    @Concussed You are number one overall and big chance to be number one in eliminator. Why would you go to @No Worries league. Dont you want the trifecta and come to the number one league? Beer

    Haha is it not first in first served? I have never done the league thing, I just sign up, make a team, and try my best to get as close to the top as possible…. Pretty simple plan from a very simple man haha
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.
    Posts : 9290
    Reputation : 5498
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sportsdeck VSDT 2021 Part 1

    Post by No Worries Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:15 pm

    @Bullbender Good on ya.

    @Concussed our leagues are pretty much the same people and along with the forum league have taken 3 of the top 5 spots for years

      Current date/time is Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:25 am