NRL Fantasy Fanatics



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game

    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21

    Posts : 5620
    Reputation : 1512
    Join date : 2019-07-24

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game - Page 26 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game

    Post by Rabbits21 Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:24 am

    @Teeth Eater wrote:Jeez, what an interesting weekend. I scored 942 and within my little H2H bubbles this weekend I didn't think that was going to do me any favours, but I seem to have shot up the rankings... 131 at the moment. Intense madness.
    149 rank in FOG League as well you scored over 950 I think.
    Moanaman
    Moanaman

    Posts : 675
    Reputation : 414
    Join date : 2020-01-27
    Location : Shaky Town

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game - Page 26 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game

    Post by Moanaman Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:27 am

    @robelgordo wrote:795 for me now with some downdates. Very odd week. What was par - high 800s? Also known as, my score if I owned Lomax Sad

    If i was playing you in L11 rather than Mulvy, lomax would have been the difference
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

    Posts : 8486
    Reputation : 2488
    Join date : 2018-02-26
    Age : 24
    Location : Inside the Cheese

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game - Page 26 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game

    Post by StormTrooper96 Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:27 am

    L6 Grand Final Preview:

    No shockers here! After a scare in the first round of the finals the minor premiers (6 Budus Fo Yo Haas) are into the big dance. Facing them is the team that has been hot on their heels all year (The Freak from Kashyyk). The two last met in Round 6 where the minor premiers got up in a narrow win; however, the two teams look very different since then. This should be a cracker of an affair with a couple players on either side having question marks over their availability this week. I can’t wait!

    The teams should be running out like this:

    TFFK –
    Hunt?, Carrigan, Haas?, McInnes, Lucy, Yeo, Cleary, DCE, Lomax, Crichton, Pappy?, Teddy, Ponga, SST, Fogarty, Moses, Sironen, Nikorima, Averillo, Herbie, Niu.

    6BFYH –
    Smith, Carrigan, Twal, Lucy, Matterson, Bateman?, Cleary, DCE, Lomax, Crichton, Pappy?, Teddy, Ponga, Api?, Moses, Tino, Randall, Herbie, Cotric, Hamiso, DFifi

    Comparison – Hunt?, Haas? McInnes, Yeo, SST, Fogarty, Sironen VS Smith, Twal, Matterson, Bateman, Api, Tino, Randall/Herbie/Cotric

    TFFK looking like he could be without both Hunt and Haas this week as Hunt limped off with the thigh strain over the weekend and mixed reports on whether Haas will re-join the bubble for their final game. Pappy also needs to pass a fitness test this week to be available for selection.

    6BFYH will be without David Fifita this week after scans have proven he suffered a Syndesmosis injury over the weekend and has played his final game in Broncos colours. With Bateman battling through pain to finish the game he will be evaluated during the week and Api should be up for selection after missing last week with HIA protocols.

    Prediction: It will be a rollercoaster weekend possibly coming down to the last game (Hunt and McInnes vs Smith and Tino) but I think the big names for 6BFYH will lay a massive platform. If Randall plays it will help get them over the line.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21

    Posts : 5620
    Reputation : 1512
    Join date : 2019-07-24

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game - Page 26 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game

    Post by Rabbits21 Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:28 am

    Updates were not kind overnight I dropped from 292 to 401 rank overall only scored 817 for round 19.

    Hunt will be out this week you’d say suspended and injured and you’d think Penrith rest Cleary so I’ll be down to 16. I hope Haas plays as I held him, I’ll chuck the C on him if he plays.
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

    Posts : 8486
    Reputation : 2488
    Join date : 2018-02-26
    Age : 24
    Location : Inside the Cheese

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game - Page 26 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game

    Post by StormTrooper96 Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:29 am

    @my tv broke wrote:Jason Muller
    @JMull91
    @BarryToohey Randall was very good out of dummy half yesterday. Do you think he will be 9 and Mann 6 v Titans

    Barry Toohey
    @BarryToohey
    No

    Randall was immense for the Knights on the weekend. I felt when Crossland came on they turned dull! AOB must really not like Randall man.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21

    Posts : 5620
    Reputation : 1512
    Join date : 2019-07-24

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game - Page 26 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game

    Post by Rabbits21 Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:29 am

    Well done to Goat Boys who has made the L10 GF and also well done to Eating Pussy Kicking Haas who finished 5th for the season and he’s made the GF also from outside the top 4. Well done to both.
    Camo123
    Camo123

    Posts : 5770
    Reputation : 2711
    Join date : 2019-01-30

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game - Page 26 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game

    Post by Camo123 Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:31 am

    @Rabbits21 wrote:Updates were not kind overnight I dropped from 292 to 401 rank overall only scored 817 for round 19.

    Hunt will be out this week you’d say suspended and injured and you’d think Penrith rest Cleary so I’ll be down to 16. I hope Haas plays as I held him, I’ll chuck the C on him if he plays.

    Avatar bet Cleary doesn't get rested  Razz

    Stipulation by rest I mean full rest and missing game, not early shower


    Last edited by Camo123 on Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    easytiger
    easytiger

    Posts : 694
    Reputation : 419
    Join date : 2020-01-27

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game - Page 26 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game

    Post by easytiger Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:32 am

    @robelgordo wrote:795 for me now with some downdates. Very odd week. What was par - high 800s? Also known as, my score if I owned Lomax Sad

    Par for the top 1000 was about 845
    For the top 500 was about 855
    For the top 100 was about 860
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

    Posts : 8486
    Reputation : 2488
    Join date : 2018-02-26
    Age : 24
    Location : Inside the Cheese

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game - Page 26 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game

    Post by StormTrooper96 Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:33 am

    @Camo123 wrote:

    Avatar bet Cleary doesn't get rested  Razz

    Panthers have been coasting for the last month. Cleary has been doing fuck all. He doesn't need a rest.
    filthridden
    filthridden
    Moderator

    Posts : 11574
    Reputation : 5453
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game - Page 26 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game

    Post by filthridden Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:35 am

    Pre TLT set up:

    Friend
    Carrigan, Fotuaika
    McInnes, Tevaga, RFM
    Cleary, Luai
    Peachey, Crichton
    Tedesco, Ponga, RTS

    Grant, McGuire, Moses, Hunt

    Sironen, Randall, Averillo, HTF

    HTF scores well and I leave RTS as is. Potentially trade him if HTF bombs or shuffle Crichton into WFB and play Averillo in the centres (though I don't see him scoring well against the Panthers, assuming he's named in the halves again.
    Chewie
    Chewie

    Posts : 8851
    Reputation : 4763
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Location : Millennium Falcon

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game - Page 26 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game

    Post by Chewie Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:42 am

    @StormTrooper96 wrote:L6 Grand Final Preview:

    No shockers here! After a scare in the first round of the finals the minor premiers (6 Budus Fo Yo Haas) are into the big dance. Facing them is the team that has been hot on their heels all year (The Freak from Kashyyk). The two last met in Round 6 where the minor premiers got up in a narrow win; however, the two teams look very different since then. This should be a cracker of an affair with a couple players on either side having question marks over their availability this week. I can’t wait!

    The teams should be running out like this:

    TFFK –
    Hunt?, Carrigan, Haas?, McInnes, Lucy, Yeo, Cleary, DCE, Lomax, Crichton, Pappy?, Teddy, Ponga, SST, Fogarty, Moses, Sironen, Nikorima, Averillo, Herbie, Niu.

    6BFYH –
    Smith, Carrigan, Twal, Lucy, Matterson, Bateman?, Cleary, DCE, Lomax, Crichton, Pappy?, Teddy, Ponga, Api?, Moses, Tino, Randall, Herbie, Cotric, Hamiso, DFifi

    Comparison – Hunt?, Haas? McInnes, Yeo, SST, Fogarty, Sironen VS Smith, Twal, Matterson, Bateman, Api, Tino, Randall/Herbie/Cotric

    TFFK looking like he could be without both Hunt and Haas this week as Hunt limped off with the thigh strain over the weekend and mixed reports on whether Haas will re-join the bubble for their final game. Pappy also needs to pass a fitness test this week to be available for selection.

    6BFYH will be without David Fifita this week after scans have proven he suffered a Syndesmosis injury over the weekend and has played his final game in Broncos colours. With Bateman battling through pain to finish the game he will be evaluated during the week and Api should be up for selection after missing last week with HIA protocols.

    Prediction: It will be a rollercoaster weekend possibly coming down to the last game (Hunt and McInnes vs Smith and Tino) but I think the big names for 6BFYH will lay a massive platform. If Randall plays it will help get them over the line.

    Good luck Trooper, looks like it's going to be close.
    I'm out of trades so there won't be any changes in my line-up.
    easytiger
    easytiger

    Posts : 694
    Reputation : 419
    Join date : 2020-01-27

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game - Page 26 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game

    Post by easytiger Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:43 am

    @Camo123 wrote:

    Avatar bet Cleary doesn't get rested  Razz

    Stipulation by rest I mean not selected to play full rest and missing game, not early shower

    FTFY

    Cleary, Luai, Edwards are still a pretty young component of the spine. I would think keeping cohesiveness & momentum is more important at this point than Freshness by having a week off.
    I also wonder with the Nathan being in the leadership group and the TikTok suspension, if playing each week without rest is also a little bit of atonement for letting the team down earlier in the year.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatic

    Posts : 15174
    Reputation : 6534
    Join date : 2016-01-08
    Location : Fantasy Island

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game - Page 26 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game

    Post by my tv broke Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:43 am

    Adam Jackson
    @AdamJackson_9
    Another new look backline for Broncos. Training today as Boyd, Kennar, Arthars, Farnworth, Coates, Staggs and Dearden. No sign of Corey Oates. Jordan Riki also in to 2nd row to replace injured Fifita.
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

    Posts : 8486
    Reputation : 2488
    Join date : 2018-02-26
    Age : 24
    Location : Inside the Cheese

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game - Page 26 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game

    Post by StormTrooper96 Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:44 am

    @Chewie wrote:

    Good luck Trooper, looks like it's going to be close.
    I'm out of trades so there won't be any changes in my line-up.

    Are you the freak?
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

    Posts : 8486
    Reputation : 2488
    Join date : 2018-02-26
    Age : 24
    Location : Inside the Cheese

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game - Page 26 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game

    Post by StormTrooper96 Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:45 am

    @my tv broke wrote:Adam Jackson
    @AdamJackson_9
    Another new look backline for Broncos. Training today as Boyd, Kennar, Arthars, Farnworth, Coates, Staggs and Dearden. No sign of Corey Oates. Jordan Riki also in to 2nd row to replace injured Fifita.

    Would be all over that if i had a trade. Will be first picked next year.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

    Posts : 21379
    Reputation : 5568
    Join date : 2016-04-26
    Age : 36
    Location : Brisbane

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game - Page 26 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game

    Post by wolfking Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:46 am

    @my tv broke wrote:Adam Jackson
    @AdamJackson_9
    Another new look backline for Broncos. Training today as Boyd, Kennar, Arthars, Farnworth, Coates, Staggs and Dearden. No sign of Corey Oates. Jordan Riki also in to 2nd row to replace injured Fifita.

    Does Kennedy start or will Offa start again I wonder?
    Camo123
    Camo123

    Posts : 5770
    Reputation : 2711
    Join date : 2019-01-30

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game - Page 26 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game

    Post by Camo123 Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:46 am

    @my tv broke wrote:Adam Jackson
    @AdamJackson_9
    Another new look backline for Broncos. Training today as Boyd, Kennar, Arthars, Farnworth, Coates, Staggs and Dearden. No sign of Corey Oates. Jordan Riki also in to 2nd row to replace injured Fifita.

    Don't go increasing your price too much for 2021 Riki
    robelgordo
    robelgordo

    Posts : 3570
    Reputation : 1539
    Join date : 2019-07-08
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game - Page 26 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game

    Post by robelgordo Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:50 am

    @easytiger wrote:

    FTFY

    Cleary, Luai, Edwards are still a pretty young component of the spine. I would think keeping cohesiveness & momentum is more important at this point than Freshness by having a week off.
    I also wonder with the Nathan being in the leadership group and the TikTok suspension, if playing each week without rest is also a little bit of atonement for letting the team down earlier in the year.

    I also don't think Cleary will get rested. Panthers have shown no inclination to rest fully fit players. Koro has had some knocks. Tamou is old.

    Agree cohesiveness and momentum are huge for them. They aren't a team like the Roosters with loads of big game experience and the confidence to rotate their squad without skipping a beat.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

    Posts : 21379
    Reputation : 5568
    Join date : 2016-04-26
    Age : 36
    Location : Brisbane

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game - Page 26 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game

    Post by wolfking Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:55 am

    Cleary said in the press conference he will look at possible restings, but didn't sound that commited or anything but said he'd definitely look at it.
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.
    Posts : 8636
    Reputation : 4736
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game - Page 26 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 86 - Fantasy is a 15 man game

    Post by No Worries Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:56 am

    @StormTrooper96 wrote:

    Are you the freak?

    Kashyyk is Chewbaccas home planet. How do you not know that ??? Sailing close to the wind there, could get an early shower till after TLT if you're not careful !!!

      Current date/time is Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:29 pm