NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude!

    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog

    Posts : 9505
    Reputation : 2081
    Join date : 2016-02-14
    Location : New Zealand

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude! - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude!

    Post by Liverpool_Bulldog on Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:04 am

    Have Paix > Randall pencilled in but think I’ll reverse and use that trade to sort out Norman next week.

    Hmm decisions
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

    Posts : 21160
    Reputation : 5450
    Join date : 2016-04-26
    Age : 36
    Location : Brisbane

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude! - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude!

    Post by wolfking on Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:05 am

    @Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:Have Paix > Randall pencilled in but think I’ll reverse and use that trade to sort out Norman next week.

    Hmm decisions

    I still like that trade.
    avatar
    whall15

    Posts : 335
    Reputation : 72
    Join date : 2020-06-16

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude! - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude!

    Post by whall15 on Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:07 am

    1/15 atm, that said I'll probably loop in Siro and Latrell to make that a more respectable 3/108.
    Finger Puppet Mafia
    Finger Puppet Mafia

    Posts : 513
    Reputation : 98
    Join date : 2015-11-05

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude! - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude!

    Post by Finger Puppet Mafia on Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:11 am

    What the fuck McInnes. First time I captain you and you pull put your worst score of the last two years. Goodbye top 10 and KFC voucher!
    FaringdonSwirl
    FaringdonSwirl

    Posts : 449
    Reputation : 196
    Join date : 2020-06-01

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude! - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude!

    Post by FaringdonSwirl on Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:13 am

    @Mulvy wrote:

    IF no one gets injured, and Matterson plays, and Robson goes back to 80 minutes, and Herbie gets dpp, and Wiliame comes back, I will have 21 players I'm happy to run with for the foreseeable future including 4 centres. #unicorns

    Sounds like a decent multi!
    Chewie
    Chewie

    Posts : 8687
    Reputation : 4641
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Location : Millennium Falcon

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude! - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude!

    Post by Chewie on Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:50 am

    @Finger Puppet Mafia wrote:What the fuck McInnes. First time I captain you and you pull put your worst score of the last two years. Goodbye top 10 and KFC voucher!

    Sucks to start the weekend this way.
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

    Posts : 5778
    Reputation : 2646
    Join date : 2015-10-29
    Age : 27

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude! - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude!

    Post by multiple.scoregasms on Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:51 am

    Captained Cook for the first time since his 100. Got spooked by the Haas soreness mail expecting he might get reduced minutes, let's see how it plays out

    Happy with Murray's score considering he spent 72 minutes on the edge. Sironen's score is fantastic considering his move to non kicking half
    Camo123
    Camo123

    Posts : 5469
    Reputation : 2511
    Join date : 2019-01-30

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude! - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude!

    Post by Camo123 on Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:52 am

    Pretty happy just having Hunt in that game

    Frizell still killing it with low ownership, but decided to wait to afford known quantities of Murray/Jurbo/Twal/Matterson
    KingTeddy
    KingTeddy

    Posts : 953
    Reputation : 293
    Join date : 2020-01-20

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude! - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude!

    Post by KingTeddy on Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:55 am

    Well the downgraded score of Mcinnes hurts this morning. Just hope Haas gets reduced mins due to that 'soreness' earlier in the week.
    ytsb
    ytsb

    Posts : 712
    Reputation : 404
    Join date : 2020-03-04

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude! - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude!

    Post by ytsb on Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:09 am

    Why is everyone jumping on Tevaga still? Do you guys think he will play increased minutes this week compared to last week? What has changed? It's Tevaga or D Fifi for me
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog

    Posts : 9505
    Reputation : 2081
    Join date : 2016-02-14
    Location : New Zealand

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude! - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude!

    Post by Liverpool_Bulldog on Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:13 am

    Need Crichton or Talau to score a 50+ so I can pretend Norman is in the CTRs for me this week Razz
    Welshy
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 21487
    Reputation : 6331
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 33
    Location : Wales

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude! - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude!

    Post by Welshy on Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:15 am

    @multiple.scoregasms wrote:Captained Cook for the first time since his 100. Got spooked by the Haas soreness mail expecting he might get reduced minutes, let's see how it plays out

    Happy with Murray's score considering he spent 72 minutes on the edge. Sironen's score is fantastic considering his move to non kicking half
    He didn’t play all those minutes on edge mate, was I middle for a fair amount! Those Rabbit forwards need to put their hand up more running the ball back, Murray absolutely rips in for a smaller man and the big lads are half soaked most the time! If I was Bennett and seen my best player getting smashed because he’s the only one going full hog all the time I’d be dropping half of the fuckers
    White Lightning
    White Lightning
    Fanatic

    Posts : 10812
    Reputation : 2957
    Join date : 2015-10-13

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude! - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude!

    Post by White Lightning on Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:15 am

    9 points in upgrades for my 2 players Hunt & Sironen

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude! - Page 3 9k=
    White Lightning
    White Lightning
    Fanatic

    Posts : 10812
    Reputation : 2957
    Join date : 2015-10-13

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude! - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude!

    Post by White Lightning on Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:19 am

    Gotta feel for Aitken as his history of hamstring issues comes back to haunt him. He has been playing so well over the last month so he must be shattered.
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

    Posts : 5778
    Reputation : 2646
    Join date : 2015-10-29
    Age : 27

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude! - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude!

    Post by multiple.scoregasms on Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:20 am

    @Welshy wrote:
    He didn’t play all those minutes on edge mate, was I middle for a fair amount! Those Rabbit forwards need to put their hand up more running the ball back, Murray absolutely rips in for a smaller man and the big lads are half soaked most the time! If I was Bennett and seen my best player getting smashed because he’s the only one going full hog all the time I’d be dropping half of the fuckers

    Murray is an incredible player. Bloke will captain the Blues in the next few years
    He was absolutely everywhere last night defending out wide on both sides and in the middle

    Take Murray and Cook out of that team and they probably take the spoon
    mattnz
    mattnz

    Posts : 6750
    Reputation : 1780
    Join date : 2018-03-11

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude! - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude!

    Post by mattnz on Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:22 am

    @ytsb wrote:Why is everyone jumping on Tevaga still? Do you guys think he will play increased minutes this week compared to last week? What has changed? It's Tevaga or D Fifi for me
    You can probably wait a week, Fifita not back until then, Tevaga unlikely to be more expensive than Fifita next week and you can see his minutes and role.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatic

    Posts : 14565
    Reputation : 6149
    Join date : 2016-01-08
    Location : Fantasy Island

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude! - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude!

    Post by my tv broke on Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:28 am

    @ytsb wrote:Why is everyone jumping on Tevaga still? Do you guys think he will play increased minutes this week compared to last week? What has changed? It's Tevaga or D Fifi for me

    I got him last week and while I think he'll be fine, it was more of a FOMO because of last years scores. Dont think he'll repeat that, so i sort of regret the trade.

    I wouldnt get him now, but obvs as an owner i hope im wrong.
    Welshy
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 21487
    Reputation : 6331
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 33
    Location : Wales

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude! - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude!

    Post by Welshy on Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:28 am

    @multiple.scoregasms wrote:

    Murray is an incredible player. Bloke will captain the Blues in the next few years
    He was absolutely everywhere last night defending out wide on both sides and in the middle

    Take Murray and Cook out of that team and they probably take the spoon
    Yea top 5 player in the game for me, absolute stud. Probably no 1/2 choice for my forward pack if I was starting a dynasty side with Taumalolo
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog

    Posts : 9505
    Reputation : 2081
    Join date : 2016-02-14
    Location : New Zealand

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude! - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude!

    Post by Liverpool_Bulldog on Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:30 am

    @Welshy wrote:
    Yea top 5 player in the game for me, absolute stud. Probably no 1/2 choice for my forward pack if I was starting a dynasty side with Taumalolo

    Who would you have at lock?
    Welshy
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 21487
    Reputation : 6331
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 33
    Location : Wales

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude! - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 69 - 69 Dude!

    Post by Welshy on Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:37 am

    @Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:

    Who would you have at lock?
    Murray or Taumalolo. Probably Murray as would be much cheaper and could use extras elsewhere in a hypothetical outlook

      Current date/time is Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:33 am