NRL Fantasy Fanatics



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    2020 NRL FF Eliminator

    Boozecluez
    Boozecluez

    Posts : 4822
    Reputation : 2552
    Join date : 2016-01-12
    Age : 36
    Location : Sydney

    2020 NRL FF Eliminator - Page 3 Empty Re: 2020 NRL FF Eliminator

    Post by Boozecluez Tue 28 Jul 2020 - 12:53

    Great work as always No Worries
    Love the eliminator as regardless of rank if you have a good round you can knock anyone out and something extra to look forward to each week.
    It's a shame the official one isn't done anymore, gives people a reason to keep going or have some fun with captains/Pod's if that's your thing.
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

    Posts : 2844
    Reputation : 865
    Join date : 2018-02-05
    Age : 23
    Location : Canberra, Australia

    2020 NRL FF Eliminator - Page 3 Empty Re: 2020 NRL FF Eliminator

    Post by Bethany_B Tue 28 Jul 2020 - 12:58

    @Moanaman wrote:Zombie Mushrooms vs Papy's Lunch Munny I think I'm out in the first round @Bethany_B

    Best of luck mate Smile I'm known for going POD captains so if you want to beat me, captain Haas Razz
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

    Posts : 2682
    Reputation : 927
    Join date : 2015-09-30
    Location : Christchurch, NZ

    2020 NRL FF Eliminator - Page 3 Empty Re: 2020 NRL FF Eliminator

    Post by StuDogg101 Tue 28 Jul 2020 - 13:37

    LOLLLL even if I get through this week, I'm facing the #2 seed next week.

    2020 NRL FF Eliminator - Page 3 Giphy
    Empyreal
    Empyreal

    Posts : 810
    Reputation : 271
    Join date : 2020-03-11

    2020 NRL FF Eliminator - Page 3 Empty Re: 2020 NRL FF Eliminator

    Post by Empyreal Tue 28 Jul 2020 - 15:33

    Shame my round 1 opponent @milkache doesn't look like he's been on since the restart. Potential cows official match against @mulvy in a few weeks though.
    Cake Tiger
    Cake Tiger

    Posts : 684
    Reputation : 499
    Join date : 2015-11-11

    2020 NRL FF Eliminator - Page 3 Empty Re: 2020 NRL FF Eliminator

    Post by Cake Tiger Tue 28 Jul 2020 - 21:51

    @multiple.scoregasms wrote:Unlucky to Cake Tigers getting the worst possible draw to start round 1. Pretty harsh on EagleStars to be sitting 13th overall and going to be eliminated in round 2

    Oi, oi, what's all this? A bit of chat?

    Well listen up, Mr Scoregasms. I don't know how old you are but do you know a movie called An Officer And A Gentleman from the early 1980s? If not, look it up. There's this tough guy military trainer dude who's job it is to toughen up the troops. I phoned him last week and he has nothing on at the moment due to all the 'rona in the US. He's been down to Cake Field a couple of times already this week to get the squad in top shape for the Eliminator. So, watch out........Mayo.....naise.

    The Cake Tigers are ready for you!
    code delta
    code delta

    Posts : 2819
    Reputation : 1404
    Join date : 2016-05-05

    2020 NRL FF Eliminator - Page 3 Empty Re: 2020 NRL FF Eliminator

    Post by code delta Tue 28 Jul 2020 - 22:05

    Looks like Boozecluez is eliminated in the 2nd round of this. Rolling Eyes
    Boozecluez
    Boozecluez

    Posts : 4822
    Reputation : 2552
    Join date : 2016-01-12
    Age : 36
    Location : Sydney

    2020 NRL FF Eliminator - Page 3 Empty Re: 2020 NRL FF Eliminator

    Post by Boozecluez Wed 29 Jul 2020 - 12:49

    @code delta wrote:Looks like Boozecluez is eliminated in the 2nd round of this.  Rolling Eyes

    Good timing with duck shooting season starting next week haha
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.
    Posts : 8835
    Reputation : 4901
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    2020 NRL FF Eliminator - Page 3 Empty Re: 2020 NRL FF Eliminator

    Post by No Worries Wed 29 Jul 2020 - 14:15

    I'd be happy just to get to round 2
    Moanaman
    Moanaman

    Posts : 835
    Reputation : 533
    Join date : 2020-01-27
    Location : Shaky Town

    2020 NRL FF Eliminator - Page 3 Empty Re: 2020 NRL FF Eliminator

    Post by Moanaman Wed 29 Jul 2020 - 15:27

    @Moanaman wrote:Zombie Mushrooms vs Papy's Lunch Munny I think I'm out in the first round @Bethany_B

    @Bethany_B wrote:Best of luck mate Smile I'm known for going POD captains so if you want to beat me, captain Haas Razz

    Wont need luck Razz Captain Cam all the way
    Boozecluez
    Boozecluez

    Posts : 4822
    Reputation : 2552
    Join date : 2016-01-12
    Age : 36
    Location : Sydney

    2020 NRL FF Eliminator - Page 3 Empty Re: 2020 NRL FF Eliminator

    Post by Boozecluez Wed 29 Jul 2020 - 18:48

    @No Worries wrote:I'd be happy just to get to round 2

    Stay away from meat grinders and you will be fine
    Mulvy
    Mulvy
    Moderator

    Posts : 13165
    Reputation : 5658
    Join date : 2016-01-26
    Location : Mulvania

    2020 NRL FF Eliminator - Page 3 Empty Re: 2020 NRL FF Eliminator

    Post by Mulvy Wed 29 Jul 2020 - 20:57

    @Empyreal wrote:Shame my round 1 opponent @milkache doesn't look like he's been on since the restart. Potential cows official match against @mulvy in a few weeks though.

    Haha, bring it on! I will be going balls deep.

    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

    Posts : 2334
    Reputation : 999
    Join date : 2018-02-20

    2020 NRL FF Eliminator - Page 3 Empty Re: 2020 NRL FF Eliminator

    Post by Teeth Eater Wed 29 Jul 2020 - 21:29

    Thanks for setting this up, No Worries. Excitement entangles me.

    Just wondering, is there a way to search for teams in the Rankings Ladder?

    Curious if there's a way I can view @Hats dogs 1ers' team to see what I'm up against.
    Camo123
    Camo123

    Posts : 6373
    Reputation : 3196
    Join date : 2019-01-30

    2020 NRL FF Eliminator - Page 3 Empty Re: 2020 NRL FF Eliminator

    Post by Camo123 Wed 29 Jul 2020 - 21:45

    @Teeth Eater wrote:Thanks for setting this up, No Worries. Excitement entangles me.

    Just wondering, is there a way to search for teams in the Rankings Ladder?

    Curious if there's a way I can view @Hats dogs 1ers' team to see what I'm up against.

    Best way is to use the ranks in the other pinned thread and find the opponent and then match that with the rank in the FOG league on fantasy site
    code delta
    code delta

    Posts : 2819
    Reputation : 1404
    Join date : 2016-05-05

    2020 NRL FF Eliminator - Page 3 Empty Re: 2020 NRL FF Eliminator

    Post by code delta Wed 29 Jul 2020 - 22:00

    @Boozecluez wrote:

    Good timing with duck shooting season starting next week haha

    Pretty funny post. Very Happy
    I'll change my avatar next week and save a duck.
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

    Posts : 2334
    Reputation : 999
    Join date : 2018-02-20

    2020 NRL FF Eliminator - Page 3 Empty Re: 2020 NRL FF Eliminator

    Post by Teeth Eater Wed 29 Jul 2020 - 23:01

    @Camo123 wrote:

    Best way is to use the ranks in the other pinned thread and find the opponent and then match that with the rank in the FOG league on fantasy site

    Haha, yes yes. I isn't their smarrterzt mann evar. Sad

    Thanks mate. Wink
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

    Posts : 2334
    Reputation : 999
    Join date : 2018-02-20

    2020 NRL FF Eliminator - Page 3 Empty Re: 2020 NRL FF Eliminator

    Post by Teeth Eater Wed 29 Jul 2020 - 23:08

    @Teeth Eater wrote:Thanks for setting this up, No Worries. Excitement entangles me.

    Just wondering, is there a way to search for teams in the Rankings Ladder?

    Curious if there's a way I can view @Hats dogs 1ers' team to see what I'm up against.

    Oh shit, I was hoping for a discontinued team or something. Dude's got a good team. I almost give him the slight edge I think, based on centres. My stint here may be short-lived.
    robelgordo
    robelgordo

    Posts : 4171
    Reputation : 1881
    Join date : 2019-07-08
    Location : Sydney

    2020 NRL FF Eliminator - Page 3 Empty Re: 2020 NRL FF Eliminator

    Post by robelgordo Thu 30 Jul 2020 - 0:45

    @Teeth Eater wrote:

    Oh shit, I was hoping for a discontinued team or something. Dude's got a good team. I almost give him the slight edge I think, based on centres. My stint here may be short-lived.

    I did the same thing thinking playing as 55 v 202 would look good for me on paper at least. But my opponents team is absolute fire. Must have been throwing rounds to be ranked so low, like they are survivor team challenges or something.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21

    Posts : 6368
    Reputation : 1869
    Join date : 2019-07-24

    2020 NRL FF Eliminator - Page 3 Empty Re: 2020 NRL FF Eliminator

    Post by Rabbits21 Thu 30 Jul 2020 - 1:59

    Hopefully I can knock off the Enigma Riddle!
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.
    Posts : 8835
    Reputation : 4901
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    2020 NRL FF Eliminator - Page 3 Empty Re: 2020 NRL FF Eliminator

    Post by No Worries Thu 30 Jul 2020 - 12:03

    @Teeth Eater wrote:

    Haha, yes yes. I isn't their smarrterzt mann evar. Sad

    Thanks mate. Wink

    CTRL+F works too but you have to scroll to the bottom of the screen and hit view more first.
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.
    Posts : 8835
    Reputation : 4901
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    2020 NRL FF Eliminator - Page 3 Empty Re: 2020 NRL FF Eliminator

    Post by No Worries Thu 30 Jul 2020 - 12:49

    @robelgordo wrote:

    I did the same thing thinking playing as 55 v 202 would look good for me on paper at least. But my opponents team is absolute fire. Must have been throwing rounds to be ranked so low, like they are survivor team challenges or something.

    Mearcats has been around awhile and knows what he's doing. Might be a bit more casual now and doesn't post often, but he's no gumby.

      Current date/time is Wed 14 Apr 2021 - 22:05