NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.

    The Goat Boys
    The Goat Boys

    Posts : 206
    Reputation : 50
    Join date : 2020-01-18

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.  - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.

    Post by The Goat Boys on Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:54 pm

    Are people trading out yeo or keeping him. Im really lost with what to do with him?
    robelgordo
    robelgordo

    Posts : 3208
    Reputation : 1384
    Join date : 2019-07-08

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.  - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.

    Post by robelgordo on Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:55 pm

    Corey Oates WFB playing 2RF at 311k. Change my mind.
    mattnz
    mattnz

    Posts : 6637
    Reputation : 1770
    Join date : 2018-03-11

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.  - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.

    Post by mattnz on Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:56 pm

    @Pookus McFly wrote:Slim pickings for my looping this round.
    Can’t do Niu/Talau at centre since they play each other
    Can’t loop Fogarty/Fermor on the bench because they play on the same team
    Only move I could make is play Fermor over Young and loop Young/Fogarty on interchange.

    Fermor and Fogarty versus the Storm
    Young versus the Rooster
    Yikes.
    If you post your team in the loop thread I am happy to look at it and make alternative suggestions.
    mattnz
    mattnz

    Posts : 6637
    Reputation : 1770
    Join date : 2018-03-11

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.  - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.

    Post by mattnz on Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:57 pm

    @robelgordo wrote:Corey Oates WFB playing 2RF at 311k. Change my mind.
    Fifita
    mattnz
    mattnz

    Posts : 6637
    Reputation : 1770
    Join date : 2018-03-11

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.  - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.

    Post by mattnz on Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:58 pm

    @The Goat Boys wrote:Are people trading out yeo or keeping him. Im really lost with what to do with him?
    Planned to trade him this week, then SMat was named on the bench so I am a 2RF short this week if I do it. Likely need to hold and hope.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog

    Posts : 9498
    Reputation : 2079
    Join date : 2016-02-14
    Location : New Zealand

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.  - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.

    Post by Liverpool_Bulldog on Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:59 pm

    Part of me wants Crichton, part of me wants to be hip and conserve trades
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

    Posts : 3550
    Reputation : 2607
    Join date : 2016-01-18

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.  - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.

    Post by Pookus McFly on Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:02 pm

    @The Goat Boys wrote:Are people trading out yeo or keeping him. Im really lost with what to do with him?

    What worries me is that he came off in the 64th minute both times. I know it’s not much, but it gives credence to the fact that it might be a planned interchange to get May on. Now I’m sure a lot of it has to do with the fact the Panthers has the game won and he still plays 80 minutes in a tight match, but they have a big run of easy games coming up and it’s a distinct possibility that Cleary wants to get some gametime into players like May. He doesn’t have enough attacking game not to need the full 80 minutes to produce keeper scores either. I wouldn’t begrudge anybody giving him another week or so, might only lose 20k with another score in the 40s and still have plenty of money to trade with and the benefits of holding could outweigh the risk. Personally I still need a second gun half and he is my only avenue so I will be aggressive and trade him, hope I am right that he plays 64mins going forward.
    Camo123
    Camo123

    Posts : 5378
    Reputation : 2479
    Join date : 2019-01-30

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.  - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.

    Post by Camo123 on Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:02 pm

    @FaringdonSwirl - not sure if you were looking at keeping him

    NRL Physio: The Knights fear Daniel Saifiti could miss up to 6 weeks with a moderate grade PCL sprain (partial tear) to his knee. Most of this severity result in a 3-5 week to return to play
    mattnz
    mattnz

    Posts : 6637
    Reputation : 1770
    Join date : 2018-03-11

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.  - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.

    Post by mattnz on Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:03 pm

    @Camo123 wrote:@FaringdonSwirl - not sure if you were looking at keeping him

    NRL Physio: The Knights fear Daniel Saifiti could miss up to 6 weeks with a moderate grade PCL sprain (partial tear) to his knee. Most of this severity result in a 3-5 week to return to play
    Jacob next in line?
    SoylentGreen
    SoylentGreen

    Posts : 2415
    Reputation : 852
    Join date : 2016-01-21
    Location : The Deep North

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.  - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.

    Post by SoylentGreen on Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:03 pm

    Just been going through the NRL players you can get to give a video shoutout. Blake Lawrie is a bargain at $20

    https://heyswysh.com/collections/rugby-league?sort_by=price-ascending#MainContent

    Though Bryce Cartwright at $35 is tempting...

    Feel bad for former Socceroo Matt McKay only commanding $10 though - what an ego hit!
    Ponga Yeo the Mann
    Ponga Yeo the Mann

    Posts : 1325
    Reputation : 818
    Join date : 2019-03-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Newcastle

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.  - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.

    Post by Ponga Yeo the Mann on Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:07 pm

    @mattnz wrote:
    Jacob next in line?

    Yep and I’m expecting sione to come back into the starting side next week after Guerra has had a start in his 200th game

    I’ll try and get info on DSaf tmw
    Welshy
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 21485
    Reputation : 6330
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 32
    Location : Wales

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.  - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.

    Post by Welshy on Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:08 pm

    @SoylentGreen wrote:Just been going through the NRL players you can get to give a video shoutout. Blake Lawrie is a bargain at $20

    https://heyswysh.com/collections/rugby-league?sort_by=price-ascending#MainContent

    Though Bryce Cartwright at $35 is tempting...

    Feel bad for former Socceroo Matt McKay only commanding $10 though - what an ego hit!
    Napa best value all day every day
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog

    Posts : 9498
    Reputation : 2079
    Join date : 2016-02-14
    Location : New Zealand

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.  - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.

    Post by Liverpool_Bulldog on Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:09 pm

    Any idea what sort of minutes we can expect from O’Donnell? Surely he’s gonna get some time on the field?
    mattnz
    mattnz

    Posts : 6637
    Reputation : 1770
    Join date : 2018-03-11

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.  - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.

    Post by mattnz on Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:10 pm

    @SoylentGreen wrote:Just been going through the NRL players you can get to give a video shoutout. Blake Lawrie is a bargain at $20

    https://heyswysh.com/collections/rugby-league?sort_by=price-ascending#MainContent

    Though Bryce Cartwright at $35 is tempting...

    Feel bad for former Socceroo Matt McKay only commanding $10 though - what an ego hit!
    $20 to ask Magoulias when he is next in the 17 that week, so he can advise in advance Smile
    $30 to ask Best why the Knights are going left less than they used to
    $50 to ask Brandon Smith how many minutes he is expecting as starting prop
    The Goat Boys
    The Goat Boys

    Posts : 206
    Reputation : 50
    Join date : 2020-01-18

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.  - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.

    Post by The Goat Boys on Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:10 pm

    @Pookus McFly wrote:

    What worries me is that he came off in the 64th minute both times. I know it’s not much, but it gives credence to the fact that it might be a planned interchange to get May on. Now I’m sure a lot of it has to do with the fact the Panthers has the game won and he still plays 80 minutes in a tight match, but they have a big run of easy games coming up and it’s a distinct possibility that Cleary wants to get some gametime into players like May. He doesn’t have enough attacking game not to need the full 80 minutes to produce keeper scores either. I wouldn’t begrudge anybody giving him another week or so, might only lose 20k with another score in the 40s and still have plenty of money to trade with and the benefits of holding could outweigh the risk. Personally I still need a second gun half and he is my only avenue so I will be aggressive and trade him, hope I am right that he plays 64mins going forward.

    Yeah thats the way I was leaning mate. Do you think my planned trades for the next two weeks are alright.

    Im going Yeo Latrell Rudolf to Hunt Crichton Cheapie

    Would love anyone's thoughts on if they are alright or not
    mattnz
    mattnz

    Posts : 6637
    Reputation : 1770
    Join date : 2018-03-11

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.  - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.

    Post by mattnz on Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:11 pm

    @Ponga Yeo the Mann wrote:

    Yep and I’m expecting sione to come back into the starting side next week after Guerra has had a start in his 200th game

    I’ll try and get info on DSaf tmw
    Love your work mate. SMat info is priceless.
    avatar
    sgdragons10

    Posts : 117
    Reputation : 163
    Join date : 2020-01-31
    Location : Sydney NSW

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.  - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.

    Post by sgdragons10 on Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:13 pm

    Have posted my team in the assistant coach thread, would love if some people could hop over and give some advice!!
    Mr Snrub
    Mr Snrub

    Posts : 856
    Reputation : 335
    Join date : 2020-06-12

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.  - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.

    Post by Mr Snrub on Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:15 pm

    Yeo can wait another week. I'll trade if he gets another sub 50 score.
    Ponga Yeo the Mann
    Ponga Yeo the Mann

    Posts : 1325
    Reputation : 818
    Join date : 2019-03-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Newcastle

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.  - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.

    Post by Ponga Yeo the Mann on Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:15 pm

    @mattnz wrote:
    Love your work mate. SMat info is priceless.

    Parts of this are my opinion though so pinch of salt. My opinion is that now Herman has signed with the titans he will end up on the bench and Barnett will move to lock. At this stage Guerra isn’t being resigned for next year so I read the situation as Guerra being given the start because of the milestone
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog

    Posts : 9498
    Reputation : 2079
    Join date : 2016-02-14
    Location : New Zealand

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.  - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 60 - Less trades than rounds left edition.

    Post by Liverpool_Bulldog on Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:21 pm

    Didn’t see BSmith at prop. Interesting indeed

      Current date/time is Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:32 am