NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip

    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

    Posts : 8082
    Reputation : 2377
    Join date : 2018-02-26
    Age : 24
    Location : Camp Minto

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip

    Post by StormTrooper96 on Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:15 pm

    @multiple.scoregasms wrote:

    Still averaging 50+ I'd be holding.

    Only a matter of time until Holbrook has him back playing big minutes

    Fuck. Did not realise he was that cheap! Another couple low scores would be amazing and then a sign that he starts getting bigger minutes again and he is a straight swap for Lucy to someone who can easily average 55+

    Then again, maybe Holbrook is giving his younger guys more minutes seeing as the season is a no go and Arrow off to Rabbits next year
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

    Posts : 5746
    Reputation : 2628
    Join date : 2015-10-29
    Age : 27

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip

    Post by multiple.scoregasms on Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:16 pm

    @StormTrooper96 wrote:

    Fuck. Did not realise he was that cheap! Another couple low scores would be amazing and then a sign that he starts getting bigger minutes again and he is a straight swap for Lucy to someone who can easily average 55+

    Getting really cheap and hasn't had any of the monster scores we know he is capable of yet
    One to watch as a cut price 17/18 man
    KingTeddy
    KingTeddy

    Posts : 953
    Reputation : 293
    Join date : 2020-01-20

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip

    Post by KingTeddy on Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:20 pm

    Wow I bought MoFo yesterday thinking he was the best option then I saw someone mention Fisher-Harris for a similar price with DPP. The Fish's stats are extremely appealing to me with that DPP aswell but MoFo is a proven gun aswell. Who would you guys go?
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

    Posts : 20985
    Reputation : 5378
    Join date : 2016-04-26
    Age : 36
    Location : Brisbane

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip

    Post by wolfking on Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:22 pm

    @KingTeddy wrote:Wow I bought MoFo yesterday thinking he was the best option then I saw someone mention Fisher-Harris for a similar price with DPP. The Fish's stats are extremely appealing to me with that DPP aswell but MoFo is a proven gun aswell. Who would you guys go?

    Can't split them.

    One will go in my main team and one in my WAGs team more than likely.
    KingTeddy
    KingTeddy

    Posts : 953
    Reputation : 293
    Join date : 2020-01-20

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip

    Post by KingTeddy on Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:26 pm

    @wolfking wrote:

    Can't split them.

    One will go in my main team and one in my WAGs team more than likely.

    Which one are you leaning towards at the moment? I like MoFo's minutes and tackle busting ability so I think I am leaning towards him right now but far out that DPP for the Fish is tempting.
    Shady2K
    Shady2K

    Posts : 436
    Reputation : 178
    Join date : 2020-03-12
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip

    Post by Shady2K on Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:26 pm

    Get DCE now or wait for Moses/Munster to drop? Could be a number of weeks before they do start to play and get cheaper. Munster news is annoying, would've held if he was only out 1 week lol

    Current halves are SJ, Mann and Luai

    SJ keep, Luai rising again, Mann likely to make way
    Shady2K
    Shady2K

    Posts : 436
    Reputation : 178
    Join date : 2020-03-12
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip

    Post by Shady2K on Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:27 pm

    @KingTeddy wrote:

    Which one are you leaning towards at the moment? I like MoFo's minutes and tackle busting ability so I think I am leaning towards him right now but far out that DPP for the Fish is tempting.

    Get JFH he's got no origin Razz (in a normal year maybe). Can't split them otherwise - Paulo also a pod option who's going well at a cheaper price
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21

    Posts : 4969
    Reputation : 1356
    Join date : 2019-07-24

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip

    Post by Rabbits21 on Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:28 pm

    @Shady2K wrote:Get DCE now or wait for Moses/Munster to drop? Could be a number of weeks before they do start to play and get cheaper. Munster news is annoying, would've held if he was only out 1 week lol

    Current halves are SJ, Mann and Luai

    SJ keep, Luai rising again, Mann likely to make way
    DCE will be the best averaging half. I guess it depends if you can use the money elsewhere for a weaker spot in your team by going a bit cheaper in the halves.

    Eg: I brought Pearce in over DCE to allow me to be able to bring Marty in.
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

    Posts : 8082
    Reputation : 2377
    Join date : 2018-02-26
    Age : 24
    Location : Camp Minto

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip

    Post by StormTrooper96 on Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:31 pm

    With AFB seeing an extended time on the pine and Paseka historically not a big minute player does Taupau start seeing 50+ minutes or does Paseka pick up the slack and start seeing 40+ minutes. Has two games as a starting Prop for 40 in 35 minutes and 11 in 16 minutes 368K. Decent PPM so if he does see an uptick to 40 minutes could be a good 35-40 point player and make a little bit of coin. Or does Marty now become more appealing?

    Camo123
    Camo123

    Posts : 5364
    Reputation : 2470
    Join date : 2019-01-30

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip

    Post by Camo123 on Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:34 pm

    @StormTrooper96 wrote:With AFB seeing an extended time on the pine and Paseka historically not a big minute player does Taupau start seeing 50+ minutes or does Paseka pick up the slack and start seeing 40+ minutes. Has two games as a starting Prop for 40 in 35 minutes and 11 in 16 minutes 368K. Decent PPM so if he does see an uptick to 40 minutes could be a good 35-40 point player and make a little bit of coin. Or does Marty now become more appealing?


    That 2nd game at prop was in 2018, given the first one was this year when Taupau got injured, you'd think he could play those mins again

    Wouldn't say he's worth a trade in and trade out though (Paseka)
    Chewie
    Chewie

    Posts : 8625
    Reputation : 4584
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Location : Millennium Falcon

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip

    Post by Chewie on Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:35 pm

    @Milchcow wrote:
    Chewie did you just have a go at yourself for a pre-emptive 'first' in the last thread

    yeah... Embarassed

    i know

    i know

    quoting yourself is frowned upon
    Shady2K
    Shady2K

    Posts : 436
    Reputation : 178
    Join date : 2020-03-12
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip

    Post by Shady2K on Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:35 pm

    @Rabbits21 wrote:
    DCE will be the best averaging half. I guess it depends if you can use the money elsewhere for a weaker spot in your team by going a bit cheaper in the halves.

    Eg: I brought Pearce in over DCE to allow me to be able to bring Marty in.

    Mmm I guess I could get DCE now and get a third gun half for the bench later on?

    Weakest spots at the moment would be 2rf/frf - a few options in frf being Mofo/Paulo/JFH/wait for Marty/Thompson. 2rf is also a bit of a cluster.

    Might roll a dice for this week
    Fortitude
    Fortitude

    Posts : 3101
    Reputation : 1339
    Join date : 2016-02-25
    Location : National Capital

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip

    Post by Fortitude on Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:39 pm

    Think I've decided no trades for me. I just can't find anything worth the risk. that and I'm down to 12 trades.

    Id love to Punt JTB and Drinky. But can't afford anyone decent, so will just rolll with the punches i reckon
    Camo123
    Camo123

    Posts : 5364
    Reputation : 2470
    Join date : 2019-01-30

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip

    Post by Camo123 on Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:49 pm

    Fogarty finally has a player picture cheer

    Definitely going to get a banner now
    luckynumber8
    luckynumber8

    Posts : 1470
    Reputation : 918
    Join date : 2016-02-22

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip

    Post by luckynumber8 on Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:49 pm

    @Fortitude wrote:Think I've decided no trades for me. I just can't find anything worth the risk. that and I'm down to 12 trades.

    Id love to Punt JTB and Drinky. But can't afford anyone decent, so will just rolll with the punches i reckon
    I'm turning JTB and Drinkwater into Fisher Harris and a cashout.
    avatar
    Nathanator000

    Posts : 59
    Reputation : 43
    Join date : 2020-05-26

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip

    Post by Nathanator000 on Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:53 pm

    Sione worth a hold?
    danseels1985
    danseels1985

    Posts : 2313
    Reputation : 371
    Join date : 2017-02-21

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip

    Post by danseels1985 on Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:55 pm

    Any love for Stefano? Kaufusi and Stone both with broken hands so could get a decent run on the bench? Today’s trade idea is Clune to Stef and Lucy to Jurbo/JFH. Thoughts on that?
    FaringdonSwirl
    FaringdonSwirl

    Posts : 431
    Reputation : 187
    Join date : 2020-06-01

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip

    Post by FaringdonSwirl on Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:55 pm

    @Nathanator000 wrote:Sione worth a hold?

    Putting up keeper scores as centre, but hard to hold given his HIA history.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog

    Posts : 9497
    Reputation : 2079
    Join date : 2016-02-14
    Location : New Zealand

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip

    Post by Liverpool_Bulldog on Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:58 pm

    Wakeham banging out some big KM numbers since his introduction.

    Just don’t know how I fit him in if I go that way
    Loomer
    Loomer

    Posts : 4397
    Reputation : 1073
    Join date : 2016-01-29

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 56 - The one hour backflip

    Post by Loomer on Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:59 pm

    Where's our Knights guy? Ponga not training apparently but that standard concussion protocol?

      Current date/time is Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:44 am