NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 33 - If Stephen Crichton gets injured this week, I'm going to cry

The Goat Boys
    The Goat Boys

NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 33 - If Stephen Crichton gets injured this week, I'm going to cry - Page 28 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 33 - If Stephen Crichton gets injured this week, I'm going to cry

Post by The Goat Boys Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:08 pm

mattnz wrote:
    If HTF performs as expected he will have that wing locked up all season. Fui, likely out within a month.
     Yeah Good Point might find myself with HTB although might hurt to see him in my starting 17 if he is quiet. On a sidenote mate would you go best or capewell my centres are a mess
    The Goat Boys
    The Goat Boys

NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 33 - If Stephen Crichton gets injured this week, I'm going to cry - Page 28 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 33 - If Stephen Crichton gets injured this week, I'm going to cry

Post by The Goat Boys Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:10 pm

GreenMachine wrote:In fact TGB with all of halves, props, hookers/bench setup for the season, I’d buy that team off you because I think I could win with it 

Players you have that I don’t are amazing;
    Twal
    McInnes
    Cleary

Thanks mate hopefully I dont choke it Im quite new to Fantasy
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:11 pm

The Goat Boys wrote:
     Yeah Good Point might find myself with HTB although might hurt to see him in my starting 17 if he is quiet. On a sidenote mate would you go best or capewell my centres are a mess
    Tough one, I will have both this week (bringing in Best). I think they are both Keeper level centers, hard to separate them.
    The Goat Boys
    The Goat Boys

Post by The Goat Boys Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:12 pm

mattnz wrote:
    Tough one, I will have both this week (bringing in Best). I think they are both Keeper level centers, hard to separate them.

Yeah I wish I could have both I believe Capewell will score better but Best will sky rocket in cash and will leave more money in the bank
    White Lightning
    White Lightning
    Fanatic

Post by White Lightning Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:18 pm

These are the trades I'm thinking of doing for RnT's team:
    W. Kennedy out - HTF in
    Guler out - R. Robson in

Koroisau
    Haas (c), Carrigan
    Taumalolo, Yeo, L. Leilua
    Cleary, Paix
    Capewell, S. Crichton
    Turbo, Papenhuyzen, Drinkwater

Friend, Grant, Robson, Wiliame
    E. Katoa, Luai, Fogarty, HTF

Thoughts & thanks.

GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:19 pm

The Goat Boys wrote:

Thanks mate hopefully I dont choke it Im quite new to Fantasy
    Where are you coming mate?
    The Goat Boys
    The Goat Boys

Post by The Goat Boys Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:21 pm

GreenMachine wrote:
    Where are you coming mate?
    1358 bit of a rough week saw me falling right down due to very poor backline scores. Dont know if you have been reading my posts but what do you think about Hopoate and Drinkwater out for HTB and Capewell/Best. Would see HTB on starting team
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:21 pm

Bethany_B wrote:
    RandomSil wrote:Fuck so I posted like 6 pages ago but cbf reading through that.

What do we like CTR wise Cashouts/Gun options.

At the moment I like Best, not keen on Latrell and undecided on the best cash out CTR options. (Keep in mind I have to play them until I get another CTR.)

Also Mann so nothing concrete? I may just move him on for Cleary but potentially could wait a week.

Best is the prime CTR candidate if you want someone for a keeper, you won't get him nearly that cheap for a while. As for cashouts, most of them aren't at CTR.

I'm personally most likely going to avoid Best, as I already have Capewell and Lomax to play CTR and Crichton as cover, so my trades are Brailey + Hopoate -> Paix + Teddy most likely.

Cheers, looks like I go for Best in for Williame. My only other question is Mann to Cleary this week? I could hold out until Friday to learn more, and could wait until it is confirmed Mann plays or not and grab DCE instead. But wont have much cash reserve after.
    White Lightning
    White Lightning
    Fanatic

Post by White Lightning Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:24 pm

The Goat Boys wrote:
    1358 bit of a rough week saw me falling right down due to very poor backline scores. Dont know if you have been reading my posts but what do you think about Hopoate and Drinkwater out for HTB and Capewell/Best. Would see HTB on starting team

That's a great start so well done.
    The Goat Boys
    The Goat Boys

Post by The Goat Boys Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:27 pm

White Lightning wrote:

That's a great start so well done.

Thanks mate what are your thoughts on the trades Im thinking about
    The Pascoe Fiasco
    The Pascoe Fiasco

Post by The Pascoe Fiasco Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:28 pm

Am I mad to bring Best in this week so I can sell Lomax next week (Lomax won’t be in my 17 this week) or miss out on Best and just trade Hoppa to HTF?
    White Lightning
    White Lightning
    Fanatic

Post by White Lightning Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:31 pm

The Goat Boys wrote:

Hopoate to Capewell/Best I like but Drinkwater is up against the Warriors so should score well so I would keep. Even though I like HTF as a pick I wouldn't start him.
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:32 pm

The Goat Boys wrote:
    Yeah top 1500 with that team is still in with a winning chance.

I wouldn’t want to lose Drinkwater to gain Capewell or Best myself. I still think he could be season keep in 14/17 with that DPP.

Hopoate as fodder to get that second centre nailed down though makes sense
    White Lightning
    White Lightning
    Fanatic

Post by White Lightning Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:37 pm

B. Best is marking B. Lee who is not great defensively.
    Ponga Yeo the Mann
    Ponga Yeo the Mann

Post by Ponga Yeo the Mann Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:41 pm

Someone decide my trades for me I’m broken. I need a centre and is doing my Head in thinking abut it

Cook C
    Horse Carrigan
    Su’a Lolo Lucy
    Moses Mann
    Capewell Williame
    Papi ponga turbo

Api Grant friend drinkwater

Katoa rudolf paix Luai

Atm plan is one trade drinkwater (Mann if out this week) to best, Latrell, hoppa, fui, in that order. Sims scared me off fui with his back in 3 weeks talk

Should I move Williame on as well or leave him? Who is the best cow this week?

I could use some wisdom. Strugggling this week
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:52 pm

Ponga Yeo the Mann wrote:Someone decide my trades for me I’m broken. I need a centre and is doing my Head in thinking abut it

Cook C
    Horse Carrigan
    Su’a Lolo Lucy
    Moses Mann
    Capewell Williame
    Papi ponga turbo

Api Grant friend drinkwater

Katoa rudolf paix Luai

Atm plan is one trade drinkwater (Mann if out this week) to best, Latrell, hoppa, fui, in that order. Sims scared me off fui with his back in 3 weeks talk

Should I move Williame on as well or leave him? Who is the best cow this week?

I could use some wisdom. Strugggling this week
    Mann to one of those centres. Drinkwater to 6

Wiliame to 17. Paix (18) leave him there if he scores well. Katoa 19 - move him to 17 after Thu night if Paix shits the bed

Watch for Tolo news. One of Horse or Carrigan should be in the bench to give your forward cover.

Instead of going Mann to Best. You could do something like Mann to Talau to instead give you more money to upgrade Katoa or Friend to Gun prop

Food for thought.
    The Pascoe Fiasco
    The Pascoe Fiasco

Post by The Pascoe Fiasco Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:56 pm

Anyone thinking about going Talau for some money making? It was so long ago, but wasn’t it in the trial games in Feb when he played on the wing and it showed he was a centre, definitely not a winger. His defense was pretty bad to.
    White Lightning
    White Lightning
    Fanatic

Post by White Lightning Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:03 pm

The Pascoe Fiasco wrote:Anyone thinking about going Talau for some money making? It was so long ago, but wasn’t it in the trial games in Feb when he played on the wing and it showed he was a centre, definitely not a winger. His defense was pretty bad to.

I would take a punt on HTF & he's cheaper than Talau with more upside with his extreme pace.
    Dttragic2016
    Dttragic2016

Post by Dttragic2016 Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:06 pm

Don't think anyone answered last time. Any new info on aubs?
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:06 pm

White Lightning wrote:

I would take a punt on HTF & he's cheaper than Talau with more upside with his extreme pace.
    Mate what do you think is best for my side? Brailey to Horse or Macca/Robson.

I’m also looking at Wiliame to Paix.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:01 pm