NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    DFS 2020

    B/L
    B/L

    Posts : 2335
    Reputation : 1110
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    DFS 2020 - Page 10 Empty Re: DFS 2020

    Post by B/L on Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:39 pm

    I didnt do much better mate.
    Dttragic2016
    Dttragic2016

    Posts : 673
    Reputation : 308
    Join date : 2016-02-24
    Location : Sydney

    DFS 2020 - Page 10 Empty Re: DFS 2020

    Post by Dttragic2016 on Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:05 am

    @Teeth Eater wrote:Jeez, I couldn't have gone worse this weekend. Just incredible stats. As in, I'm 1268 out of 1286 in the 50c Rabbits vs Knights as example, and nothing else I did was any better. Just went absolutely terrible on all individual matches and the Saturday night double.

    But then, in the middle of all that... after losing the cash on all of those, I notice I came first in the NRL Full Round Play For Fun. lol, wtf? How could I have gone so horrendous and won this one? As you chaps know, it's only $2.50 prize, lol, but it's $2.50 more than I made anywhere else this weekend. Sad

    Haha nice little win. I had a horrible day yesterday. Entered 10 teams in plus h2hs etc and think lost all my 280ish bucks that I'd entered.

    Was on the beers on Saturday and put a bet on for me and my mate (who's a casual sport fan and doesn't bet much) and won 1050 each on Nathan Brown fts (he went out to 151 from 101 on sportsbet randomly an hour before the game). Was fucking excellent!
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

    Posts : 1859
    Reputation : 748
    Join date : 2018-02-20

    DFS 2020 - Page 10 Empty Re: DFS 2020

    Post by Teeth Eater on Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:39 pm

    @Dttragic2016 wrote:

    Haha nice little win. I had a horrible day yesterday. Entered 10 teams in plus h2hs etc and think lost all my 280ish bucks that I'd entered.

    Was on the beers on Saturday and put a bet on for me and my mate (who's a casual sport fan and doesn't bet much) and won 1050 each on Nathan Brown fts (he went out to 151 from 101 on sportsbet randomly an hour before the game). Was fucking excellent!

    Wow, very nice. Well played. I was pretty happy to see him get over first too. Just wish I had that riding on it too.
    Dttragic2016
    Dttragic2016

    Posts : 673
    Reputation : 308
    Join date : 2016-02-24
    Location : Sydney

    DFS 2020 - Page 10 Empty Re: DFS 2020

    Post by Dttragic2016 on Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:29 am

    @Teeth Eater wrote:

    Wow, very nice. Well played. I was pretty happy to see him get over first too. Just wish I had that riding on it too.

    It was purely a fun bet after a few beers at the pub haha. Have really enjoyed understanding more about tryscorer odds this year!
    Dttragic2016
    Dttragic2016

    Posts : 673
    Reputation : 308
    Join date : 2016-02-24
    Location : Sydney

    DFS 2020 - Page 10 Empty Re: DFS 2020

    Post by Dttragic2016 on Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:58 am

    Data updated on Edge for week 2 of the finals. Whitehead & CNK certainly stand out. Thoughts on the two games this weekend?

    DFS 2020 - Page 10 Dfs_fo10
    Revraiser
    Revraiser

    Posts : 8144
    Reputation : 2516
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    DFS 2020 - Page 10 Empty Re: DFS 2020

    Post by Revraiser on Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:37 pm

    Whitehead for another try!
    Empyreal
    Empyreal

    Posts : 724
    Reputation : 241
    Join date : 2020-03-10

    DFS 2020 - Page 10 Empty Re: DFS 2020

    Post by Empyreal on Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:18 pm

    Playing Draftstars again today for the first time since round 6.

    Got 1 team in the souths games.

    Allan
    Johnston
    Gagai
    Reynolds
    Lane
    Sironen
    Mahoney
    JPaulo
    Talola
    BCT05
    BCT05

    Posts : 484
    Reputation : 78
    Join date : 2020-03-19

    DFS 2020 - Page 10 Empty Re: DFS 2020

    Post by BCT05 on Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:36 pm

    @Empyreal wrote:Playing Draftstars again today for the first time since round 6.

    Got 1 team in the souths games.

    Allan
    Johnston
    Gagai
    Reynolds
    Lane
    Sironen
    Mahoney
    JPaulo
    Talola

    Rolling with this lineup tonight

    Gagai
    Gutho
    Graham
    Reynolds
    Lane
    Sua
    Mahoney
    RCG
    Koloa
    Empyreal
    Empyreal

    Posts : 724
    Reputation : 241
    Join date : 2020-03-10

    DFS 2020 - Page 10 Empty Re: DFS 2020

    Post by Empyreal on Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:25 pm

    Ended up scoring 392.85; well outside the money.

    Best team possible would've been
    Cook
    Kaufusi Paulo
    Sironen Knight
    Reynolds
    Gagai
    Paulo Gutherson

    Which would have scored 553, 15 points ahead of 1st.

    Anyone who followed Dttragic's SportTechDaily reccomendations would've scored 485 putting them nicely in 23rd.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser

    Posts : 8144
    Reputation : 2516
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    DFS 2020 - Page 10 Empty Re: DFS 2020

    Post by Revraiser on Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:07 pm

    Thinking of going into tomorrows NFL High Rollers which has 37 entrants and 1st prize of just under 1600. Gunna do some research and see if there are some stand out selections. Top 7 get paid out and profit.
    Dttragic2016
    Dttragic2016

    Posts : 673
    Reputation : 308
    Join date : 2016-02-24
    Location : Sydney

    DFS 2020 - Page 10 Empty Re: DFS 2020

    Post by Dttragic2016 on Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:41 pm

    @Revraiser wrote:Thinking of going into tomorrows NFL High Rollers which has 37 entrants and 1st prize of just under 1600. Gunna do some research and see if there are some stand out selections. Top 7 get paid out and profit.

    Holy shit good luck mate keep us updated!
    Dttragic2016
    Dttragic2016

    Posts : 673
    Reputation : 308
    Join date : 2016-02-24
    Location : Sydney

    DFS 2020 - Page 10 Empty Re: DFS 2020

    Post by Dttragic2016 on Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:45 pm

    @Empyreal wrote:Ended up scoring 392.85; well outside the money.

    Best team possible would've been
    Cook
    Kaufusi Paulo
    Sironen Knight
    Reynolds
    Gagai
    Paulo Gutherson

    Which would have scored 553, 15 points ahead of 1st.

    Anyone who followed Dttragic's SportTechDaily reccomendations would've scored 485 putting them nicely in 23rd.

    Ooh interesting, thanks for the info. Had a few teams over the weekend with one coming 7th yesterday.

    Obviously with betting things mostly balance out but it's been an awesome last couple of weeks:

    Won on Dunamis Lui fts @ 101 round 20
    Nathan Brown fts @ 151 finals week 1 (got 2 mates to get on too)
    This week Papali 51 and Liam Knight 101 fts 2nd half (both with mates at the pub too)

    I know it sounds silly but winning bets with friends feels so much better especially when you're suggesting the bets haha
    Revraiser
    Revraiser

    Posts : 8144
    Reputation : 2516
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    DFS 2020 - Page 10 Empty Re: DFS 2020

    Post by Revraiser on Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:01 pm

    @Dttragic2016 wrote:

    Holy shit good luck mate keep us updated!

    I bailed, was a gud idea as would have went tits up!
    Dttragic2016
    Dttragic2016

    Posts : 673
    Reputation : 308
    Join date : 2016-02-24
    Location : Sydney

    DFS 2020 - Page 10 Empty Re: DFS 2020

    Post by Dttragic2016 on Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:08 pm

    Updated Draftstars + Tryscorer data for prelim weekend. Some great value options across the sites and TAB have middle forwards at huge odds (especially the 2nd half fts market)!

    https://edge.sporttechdaily.com/nrl

    DFS 2020 - Page 10 Khr4kb10

    DFS 2020 - Page 10 Jbh4rb10
    Dttragic2016
    Dttragic2016

    Posts : 673
    Reputation : 308
    Join date : 2016-02-24
    Location : Sydney

    DFS 2020 - Page 10 Empty Re: DFS 2020

    Post by Dttragic2016 on Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:22 pm

    Shit weekend for DFS + bets. Can't complain though after the last few weekends haha.
    How'd everyone else go?
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

    Posts : 1859
    Reputation : 748
    Join date : 2018-02-20

    DFS 2020 - Page 10 Empty Re: DFS 2020

    Post by Teeth Eater Yesterday at 10:56 am

    @Dttragic2016 wrote:Shit weekend for DFS + bets. Can't complain though after the last few weekends haha.
    How'd everyone else go?

    I haven't even got my money back for months. I don't know how or why, but I've lost any sort of 'mojo' I might have had earlier in season. Hoping to go out with a bang, but kind of grateful there's only one last opportunity to blow my dollars.
    Dttragic2016
    Dttragic2016

    Posts : 673
    Reputation : 308
    Join date : 2016-02-24
    Location : Sydney

    DFS 2020 - Page 10 Empty Re: DFS 2020

    Post by Dttragic2016 Today at 6:02 pm

    @Teeth Eater wrote:

    I haven't even got my money back for months. I don't know how or why, but I've lost any sort of 'mojo' I might have had earlier in season. Hoping to go out with a bang, but kind of grateful there's only one last opportunity to blow my dollars.

    Haha yep I've not been able to concentrate last couple of weeks as I've been out for drinks/watching with mates but this weekend's massive $50k contest is enough to get me excited enough to chuck in a few teams. I'll update the numbers to be more accurate tomorrow but these should be close enough for now: https://edge.sporttechdaily.com/nrl

    DFS 2020 - Page 10 Berbhj10

    DFS 2020 - Page 10 Jhe3j310

      Current date/time is Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:00 pm