NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 12 - TEAMLIST TUESDAY EDITION

churg
    churg

NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 12 - TEAMLIST TUESDAY EDITION - Page 7 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 12 - TEAMLIST TUESDAY EDITION

Post by churg Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:49 pm

Hi all.
    I have just come back from a week work trip. Was fucking dreadful. Anyway, whilst I was away on this trip I gave my mate my account to ensure I don't miss out on any of the leagues codes which got sent out last week. The good man got the private message for the code last tuesday (I think) and signed me up to the league. Super stoked when he told me he did it. Have come home this arvo to realise Im in L1. I should definitely not be in L1, i think from memory I finished around 980 roughly last year - so yea no were near L1. I don't know what the go is? Has there been a mix up in teams? Typo? IDK?? If that's the case I will happily leave the L1 league for the person who it is meant to be as I am definitely not deserving of a league so high. If it also means that I have to pull up to a latecomers league for the deserving person, I'm fine with that. Just want to get this sorted before the footy kickoffs on thursday, because I feel as though I have majorly stitched up the person who is deserving of that possy in L1!
    Bring On TLT and the mayhem it brings!!
    Cheers.
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 12 - TEAMLIST TUESDAY EDITION - Page 7 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 12 - TEAMLIST TUESDAY EDITION

Post by Chewie Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:50 pm

Mearcats wrote:

I will deadset stay up all night and post gifs outside of the designated party hours!

you'll cop a ban...

Last season we had a big GIF party when all the mods were offline... I think we got to page 54 and hit the auto-new-thread threshold... the party continued in a new thread.
    It was so good!!! but we got in trouble when the parents got home
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:50 pm

KingTeddy wrote:Who should I sub Williame in for: Watkins or Shibasaki?

If you can make the team balance work I think the play is
    Carrigan - 14-17 (FRF/2RF both covered)
    Wiliame - 18-21 (WFB/CTR both covered)

Cheap starting DPPs are gold with this emergency format

Than you can booze out on the rest of your bench with a Hooker-Athol

Including Walters who will cover half. Fk Luai Cool
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:51 pm

churg wrote:Hi all.
    I have just come back from a week work trip. Was fucking dreadful. Anyway, whilst I was away on this trip I gave my mate my account to ensure I don't miss out on any of the leagues codes which got sent out last week. The good man got the private message for the code last tuesday (I think) and signed me up to the league. Super stoked  when he told me he did it. Have come home this arvo to realise Im in L1. I should definitely not be in L1, i think from memory I finished around 980 roughly last year - so yea no were near L1. I don't know what the go is? Has there been a mix up in teams? Typo? IDK?? If that's the case I will happily leave the L1 league for the person who it is meant to be as I am definitely not deserving of a league so high. If it also means that I have to pull up to a latecomers league for the deserving person, I'm fine with that. Just want to get this sorted before the footy kickoffs on thursday, because I feel as though I have majorly stitched up the person who is deserving of that possy in L1!
    Cheers.

WILDCARD! Shocked cheer
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:53 pm

GreenMachine wrote:

If you can make the team balance work I think the play is
    Carrigan - 14-17 (FRF/2RF both covered)
    Wiliame - 18-21 (WFB/CTR both covered)

Cheap starting DPPs are gold with this emergency format

Than you can booze out on the rest of your bench with a Hooker-Athol

Including Walters who will cover half. Fk Luai Cool

I'm with you Green Machine
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:54 pm

Ponga for prez wrote:no ones worried by maubbs knee injury he sustained in the GF?

I've said before that I don't have the energy to tune in to every Roosters game an hour before to see if Aubs is playing 4, 12 or 16. He's the very opposite of set and forget.

The only near-guarantee set and forget season-long centres in my opinion are Latrell (even though he might lose some money, he's still going get gun centre scores) and Bird. Up to you whether you want to spend that sort of money.

Last edited by rhinoceroo on Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

Post by Pookus McFly Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:55 pm

Mearcats wrote:Was about to give Pookus a pat on the back and request that he changes his name to Pookus the prophet after talking up Williame for a ctr spot for the last 4 threads... Then he went and put Carty in his team and now he can be Pookus McPuke instead

lol! Yeah I had my lay down, and put DFifita straight back in.
    I still think Cartys a decent shout. I just don’t have those kind of balls! Balls
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:04 pm

Pookus McFly wrote:

lol! Yeah I had my lay down, and put DFifita straight back in.
    I still think Cartys a decent shout. I just don’t have those kind of balls! Balls
    Carty is in the same price range as Hess and Lucy, who I have in my team. Can't bring myself to remove either of them to bring him in.
    Finger Puppet Mafia
    Finger Puppet Mafia

Post by Finger Puppet Mafia Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:06 pm

Hey guys. Can anyone help me with how you set up the draft order of the individual teams in your draft league.
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

Post by Pookus McFly Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:08 pm

mattnz wrote:
    Carty is in the same price range as Hess and Lucy, who I have in my team. Can't bring myself to remove either of them to bring him in.

Yeah all those guys are maybe 10 points underpriced. Thats why I targeted DFifita, because he’s probably the least underpriced player I have (not including Haas of course). But this game is also about points and with nearly 40% of people owning Dafita, I started thinking about how I’d feel if he scored 90 in round 1. End of experiment.

For the record, I have Lucy, but I have grown colder on Hess with each trial since the 9s and I would take the Carty Party over him at this point.
    The Pascoe Fiasco
    The Pascoe Fiasco

Post by The Pascoe Fiasco Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:15 pm

Sorry to have to ask but how does the DPP system work in your 14-21. If one of your 1-13 doesn’t start and you have cover in say 15 and 20 then which players score is automatically counted?
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:23 pm

The Pascoe Fiasco wrote:Sorry to have to ask but how does the DPP system work in your 14-21. If one of your 1-13 doesn’t start and you have cover in say 15 and 20 then which players score is automatically counted?
    15 counts for the player in the 13 and 18 is the additional score counted, as it moves up into the 17.
    The Pascoe Fiasco
    The Pascoe Fiasco

Post by The Pascoe Fiasco Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:25 pm

mattnz wrote:
    15 counts for the player in the 13 and 18 is the additional score counted, as it moves up into the 17.
    Thanks.
    SoylentGreen
    SoylentGreen

Post by SoylentGreen Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:28 pm

Pookus McFly wrote:

Yeah all those guys are maybe 10 points underpriced. Thats why I targeted DFifita, because he’s probably the least underpriced player I have (not including Haas of course). But this game is also about points and with nearly 40% of people owning Dafita, I started thinking about how I’d feel if he scored 90 in round 1. End of experiment.

For the record, I have Lucy, but I have grown colder on Hess with each trial since the 9s and I would take the Carty Party over him at this point.

Throw Williams into that group too.

At the moment I've got Carty, Lucy and Williams.
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

Post by Pookus McFly Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:34 pm

SoylentGreen wrote:

Throw Williams into that group too.

At the moment I've got Carty, Lucy and Williams.

Yeah probably Horsburgh too. I have Lucy and Williams but I am happy to give Hess a miss. Still keen on Carty and to a lesser extent Hors, but I’d need to get rid of someone. Possibly Levi but he’s one of the few PODs I have left :/. It’s hard getting in all these value* mid-range second rowers! Do you still have Dafita?

*value or trap!
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:35 pm

DT has Doueihi centre and RJennings wing.

So, Momo not selected? Swap deal must be close, I might mattnz this..
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:37 pm

churg wrote:Hi all.
    I have just come back from a week work trip. Was fucking dreadful. Anyway, whilst I was away on this trip I gave my mate my account to ensure I don't miss out on any of the leagues codes which got sent out last week. The good man got the private message for the code last tuesday (I think) and signed me up to the league. Super stoked  when he told me he did it. Have come home this arvo to realise Im in L1. I should definitely not be in L1, i think from memory I finished around 980 roughly last year - so yea no were near L1. I don't know what the go is? Has there been a mix up in teams? Typo? IDK?? If that's the case I will happily leave the L1 league for the person who it is meant to be as I am definitely not deserving of a league so high. If it also means that I have to pull up to a latecomers league for the deserving person, I'm fine with that. Just want to get this sorted before the footy kickoffs on thursday, because I feel as though I have majorly stitched up the person who is deserving of that possy in L1!
    Cheers.

That's very generous mate, I'll try and get on the mods about it and sort it out.
    KingTeddy
    KingTeddy

Post by KingTeddy Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:38 pm

So should I choose Grant as one of my NPR's? I'm thinking I may aswell to save a trade later on.
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:41 pm

my tv broke wrote:DT has Doueihi centre and RJennings wing.

So, Momo not selected? Swap deal must be close, I might mattnz this..
    I already have Smile Posted it in my team thread a few days ago.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:42 pm

Lawrence will be the replacement for Garner

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:15 pm