NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NFL Playoffs Thread

Krump
    Krump

NFL Playoffs Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: NFL Playoffs Thread

Post by Krump Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:06 pm

Honeysett wrote:

William Hill was previously sportingbet, I believe they're a UK based betting agency.
    Yep sportingbet, centrebet and TW were all bought out by WH but Tom is the CEO the Australian arm.
    ryno_
    ryno_

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2018

Post by ryno_ Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:50 pm

I realise how late to the party i am, but fuck it, ive been travelling.

*ahem*
    awwwwwwwwww fuck yes.

Watched the game in the heart of san fran, repping my 58 jersey. stoked to see him get MVP. had so many celebratory group hugs with a bunch of lads we met from colorado that i think i might have rounded 2nd base with them without realising.

dominant defence. completely shut them down. top 5 defence of all time, without question.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:37 pm

ryno_ wrote:I realise how late to the party i am, but fuck it, ive been travelling.

*ahem*
    awwwwwwwwww fuck yes.

Watched the game in the heart of san fran, repping my 58 jersey. stoked to see him get MVP. had so many celebratory group hugs with a bunch of lads we met from colorado that i think i might have rounded 2nd base with them without realising.

dominant defence. completely shut them down. top 5 defence of all time, without question.
    Trophy
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:40 pm

ryno_ wrote:I realise how late to the party i am, but fuck it, ive been travelling.

*ahem*
    awwwwwwwwww fuck yes.

'Twas my prediction that they would shut Cam down, Miller is an absolute beast and has been terrorising my chargers for the last 3/4 years, scary thing is he is only 25/26 and plays better in games that matter!
    ryno_
    ryno_

Post by ryno_ Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:42 am

Welshy wrote:
    'Twas my prediction that they would shut Cam down, Miller is an absolute beast and has been terrorising my chargers for the last 3/4 years, scary thing is he is only 25/26 and plays better in games that matter!

Was my prediction aswell, although I tipped TJ Ward for MVP. He must have been 2nd or 3rd though.

Unfortunatly, didnt get any cash on the result, since online gambling is banned in the states and bet365 was geo-blocked. would have won a fair bit on the DEN by 10+ line.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:52 am

ryno_ wrote:

Was my prediction aswell, although I tipped TJ Ward for MVP. He must have been 2nd or 3rd though.

Unfortunatly, didnt get any cash on the result, since online gambling is banned in the states and bet365 was geo-blocked. would have won a fair bit on the DEN by 10+ line.
    I didn't put any cash on but would of gone for the donkeys by 6, bettered that though obviously! Manning retiring, all on Brock now, we (chargers) would of beaten you in the last few games of the season, knocked Brock around so bad in the first half forced Kubiak to bring Manning back in and the game turned and season! Would of thought there will be a few cap casualties because Miller is getting a monster deal
    ryno_
    ryno_

Post by ryno_ Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:04 pm

Miller won't get his deal til next year. Franchise tag this year, next year he'll be the highest paid defensive player. If he's smart anyways. No need for him to rush into a new deal, franchise tag still means he gets paid (like a shit load) and the salary cap will jump up again next season, so the longer he waits to sign the big contract, the bigger the dollar value will be

Brock will cost us overs because of the lack of QB depth, Jackson will cost us $10M and Marshall hopefully $6-8M. Apart from that we'll lose spare parts players that we can make up from the draft. We still have 2 high round picks from last year to come back who didn't play a single snap this year.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:14 am

ryno_ wrote:Miller won't get his deal til next year. Franchise tag this year, next year he'll be the highest paid defensive player. If he's smart anyways. No need for him to rush into a new deal, franchise tag still means he gets paid (like a shit load) and the salary cap will jump up again next season, so the longer he waits to sign the big contract, the bigger the dollar value will be

Brock will cost us overs because of the lack of QB depth, Jackson will cost us $10M and Marshall hopefully $6-8M. Apart from that we'll lose spare parts players that we can make up from the draft. We still have 2 high round picks from last year to come back who didn't play a single snap this year.
    I don't know about that mate his value can't get any higher after SB MVP plus chance he gets injured and doesn't get paid half of what he is worth! Brandon Marshall is class love you're linebacker, fast as fuck and fly into everything, would love Danny Trevathan at the Chargers but I think he will go to the Bears, sucks watching Teo plod about, for us, luckily Perry,an looks the goods and Ingram was a beast last year finally!!
    ryno_
    ryno_

Post by ryno_ Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:30 pm

Welshy wrote:
    I don't know about that mate his value can't get any higher after SB MVP plus chance he gets injured and doesn't get paid half of what he is worth! Brandon Marshall is class love you're linebacker, fast as fuck and fly into everything, would love Danny Trevathan at the Chargers but I think he will go to the Bears, sucks watching Teo plod about, for us, luckily Perry,an looks the goods and Ingram was a beast last year finally!!

Theres talk that Miller wants $65-$70M guaranteed money - $15M more then the next best defensive player. He cant get that much until after the salary cap goes up next season. His value isnt going to go down in the next season, everyone know how capable he is. Injury (or drug test, knowing his past) would be his only risk.

Osweiler got offered $45 over 3 seasons, pending Peytons inevitable announcement. 15M for Brock, 10M for Jackson, 14M for Miller. Give Marshall 8-10M and it doesnt leave much left over, considering as it is they are $6M OVER the cap. Davis, Mathis, Smith and Peyton clears up $30M... still a lot of house cleaning to do.
    ryno_
    ryno_

Post by ryno_ Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:31 pm

Welshy wrote:

What do you think SD will do at 3 in the draft? If Ramsey is available, its a no brainer to draft him but if he's gone... I reckon you trade down and get somebody at 9 or 10 and get an extra pick in the top rounds later. Its a pretty deep draft but theres not much in the way of superstars.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:43 am

ryno_ wrote:

What do you think SD will do at 3 in the draft? If Ramsey is available, its a no brainer to draft him but if he's gone... I reckon you trade down and get somebody at 9 or 10 and get an extra pick in the top rounds later. Its a pretty deep draft but theres not much in the way of superstars.
    need massive help on both lines mate, Tunsil first choice but he will
    Be gone! Buckner I love and would take him in a heartbeat! Would take either Hargreaves or Ramsey but our DLine is so bad neither will be effective, unless we can get Charles Johnson or williams in FA then Bcukner is who I want first then Conklin in the 2nd, hopefully we trade back a few spaces pick up another high second and get someone like Staley in the first
    leaguegod

Post by leaguegod Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:35 pm

i think Jackson will walk ryno, sounds like team could be offering him 12-14 mil, its a loss but he won't hurt you to much

which will make it easier to match what ever offer marshal gets (if he gets one, 8-10 mill + a 2nd rounder is steep)
    ryno_
    ryno_

Post by ryno_ Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:15 am

leaguegod wrote:i think Jackson will walk ryno, sounds like team could be offering him 12-14 mil, its a loss but he won't hurt you to much

which will make it easier to match what ever offer marshal gets (if he gets one, 8-10 mill + a 2nd rounder is steep)

Jags offered him $15M (avg). Hes good... but... Im glad we didnt offer him that much. Already got Wolfe in the DLine on decent coin. If we can keep Marshall ill be more then happy with that. I think Trevathan is gone but I hope he doesnt leave without getting overpaid.

Dolphins made some serious moves in the last few days. Byron Maxwell, Kiko Alonso and Mario Williams. Along side Suh and whoever they keep out of Vernon/Wake (surely they cant afford both...) thats a serious defence. Watch out Brady/Fitzmagic.

ryno_
    ryno_

Post by ryno_ Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:26 am

Welshy wrote:
    need massive help on both lines mate, Tunsil first choice but he will
    Be gone! Buckner I love and would take him in a heartbeat! Would take either Hargreaves or Ramsey but our DLine is so bad neither will be effective, unless we can get Charles Johnson or williams in FA then Bcukner is who I want first then Conklin in the 2nd, hopefully we trade back a few spaces pick up another high second and get someone like Staley in the first

If you want Tunsil, youll have to trade up to #1. I dont rate Hargreaves as a #3 pick, I think thats a reach to get him there... but if they are sold on him they might not have the choice.

Theres a few DLine in FA you could snag... Hardy or Galette if you feel like taking the character problems. Ayers, LA will probably lose one of Long, Fairley and Hayes, Knighton and BJRaji are off contract, Unrein was ok as a bronco draftee... Tuck and Babin havnt said if they are retiring yet, could be worth a 1 season pickup. I assume most of those guys will stay put but you could steal one.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:32 am

ryno_ wrote:

If you want Tunsil, youll have to trade up to #1. I dont rate Hargreaves as a #3 pick, I think thats a reach to get him there... but if they are sold on him they might not have the choice.

Theres a few DLine in FA you could snag... Hardy or Galette if you feel like taking the character problems. Ayers, LA will probably lose one of Long, Fairley and Hayes, Knighton and BJRaji are off contract, Unrein was ok as a bronco draftee... Tuck and Babin havnt said if they are retiring yet, could be worth a 1 season pickup. I assume most of those guys will stay put but you could steal one.
    Chargers won't get Hardy they only get weak good characters guys which sucks because we are an ultra soft team! We had unrein last year he was awful, Galette same boat as Hardy and Damon Harrison who I really wanted has signed elsewhere already! Wowsers on the Osweiler news mate 16 mil a year is fucking ridiculous money from the Texans, awful contract rumours of RG3 going for talks with you? QB market is awful as well! Looks like we grabbed Travis Benjamin! Happy with that, absolute burner who had bums tossing him the ball last year should go very well alongside KA gives us a nice 1-2 punch at WR
    leaguegod

Post by leaguegod Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:57 am

free agency is awesome lol crazy deals

for the niners so far we have kept ian williams which was huge, lost boone which was expected and signed no one

i personally don't want to make a splash, sign some vet help on the Oline and maybe chase sean smith but keep the space for now, don't spend for the sake of it and shoot ourselves in the foot.

We're re-building, that never works successfully through big free agency spending, do it via the draft with some FA purchases
    leaguegod

Post by leaguegod Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:02 am

solution to Denver's new QB dilemma

Tebow Time 2.0 Excited
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:04 am

leaguegod wrote:free agency is awesome lol crazy deals

for the niners so far we have kept ian williams which was huge, lost boone which was expected and signed no one

i personally don't want to make a splash, sign some vet help on the Oline and maybe chase sean smith but keep the space for now, don't spend for the sake of it and shoot ourselves in the foot.

We're re-building, that never works successfully through big free agency spending, do it via the draft with some FA purchases
    Hearing Sean Smith is off to the 9ers so a decent signing right there mate quality CB who I will Be glad to see out of the AFC West!
    ryno_
    ryno_

Post by ryno_ Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:05 am

Welshy wrote:
    Chargers won't get Hardy they only get weak good characters guys which sucks because we are an ultra soft team! We had unrein last year he was awful, Galette same boat as Hardy and Damon Harrison who I really wanted has signed elsewhere already! Wowsers on the Osweiler news mate 16 mil a year is fucking ridiculous money from the Texans, awful contract rumours of RG3 going for talks with you? QB market is awful as well! Looks like we grabbed Travis Benjamin! Happy with that, absolute burner who had bums tossing him the ball last year should go very well alongside KA gives us a nice 1-2 punch at WR

I thought Unrein was alright. I didnt pay attention once he left Denver though.

We offered Osweiler $15M/season, $10M of it guaranteed and he still walked. Fuck him. QB market is ridiculous. So much overs being spent... $20M for Cousins for one.

Ive seen Kaep and RG3 both linked to the Broncos. Id be happier with Sanchez tbh. Matt Moore, Cassel, Clausen, Freeman are FA and theyve all showed they were good at some point in time. Id be delighted if we could steal Fitz from under the Jets' nose.

Or Whitehurst, just so I can get a "clipboard Jesus" t shirt.
    ryno_
    ryno_

Post by ryno_ Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:06 am

leaguegod wrote:solution to Denver's new QB dilemma

Tebow Time 2.0 :excited:

I think itll be Tebow time in Montreal or someplace in the middle of the CFL. If he wants it. Although, if he learnt how to throw a spiral, Id be happy to have a look at him. Big if.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:48 pm