NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    SuperCoach 2020

    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

    Posts : 2495
    Reputation : 1329
    Join date : 2016-08-21

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 20 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by WT Winfield on Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:17 pm

    @Hannah2 wrote:I want to win my family H2H, but am 69 point behind.
    I have Matterson, McInnes and Mann: he has JTerbo, Lomax and Best. So not looking good for me.

    But I also have Best, should I change Mann for Best to limit the difference?

    I prefer as many points of difference as possible when behind, so I would back Mann over Best.

    Both Best and Lomax have some injury concerns, so even if right to play, they might be hampered or succumb without playing 80.

    I'm playing both, so hopefully not though Laughing
    Hannah2
    Hannah2

    Posts : 342
    Reputation : 86
    Join date : 2016-02-27

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 20 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by Hannah2 on Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:31 pm

    @WT Winfield wrote:

    I prefer as many points of difference as possible when behind, so I would back Mann over Best.

    Both Best and Lomax have some injury concerns, so even if right to play, they might be hampered or succumb without playing 80.

    I'm playing both, so hopefully not though Laughing

    Ha, thanks, I'll wait for the late mail and lists. Bit of a query over Matterson and McInnes with Moses out and change of positions, makes it all interesting!
    Ozymandias
    Ozymandias

    Posts : 1412
    Reputation : 477
    Join date : 2017-03-01

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 20 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by Ozymandias on Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:34 pm

    Hannah .... I'd go Best over Mann if it were me .... but I'm no expert Smile

    Edit: I hope you missed this message and went Mann Smile
    Hannah2
    Hannah2

    Posts : 342
    Reputation : 86
    Join date : 2016-02-27

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 20 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by Hannah2 on Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:56 pm

    @Ozymandias wrote:Hannah .... I'd go Best over Mann if it were me .... but I'm no expert Smile

    Edit: I hope you missed this message and went Mann Smile

    Ha, I read the message and chose Best, but mainly because my opposition had him, and I thought it was wiser to stay even.
    Matto scored OK, so now I just have to hope McInnes plays 80 mins and scores heaps.
    Thanks for your opinion
    t43597
    t43597

    Posts : 213
    Reputation : 58
    Join date : 2019-01-29

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 20 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by t43597 on Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:59 am

    In to the top 60 overall. Trading in Mansour this week i think and then will target D.Fifita for the following round
    WT2K
    WT2K

    Posts : 6108
    Reputation : 1709
    Join date : 2018-03-25
    Location : Leichhardt Oval

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 20 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by WT2K on Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:08 pm

    1k rise in rank about damn time. Charge to top 1k is on 🤣

    Best gotta go. Not much bank available. See what tlt gives us!
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

    Posts : 2495
    Reputation : 1329
    Join date : 2016-08-21

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 20 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by WT Winfield on Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:21 pm

    Nice work guys cheer

    Mansour looks like a good pick-up. My CTWs still a mess, but Nofo, Mansour and Latrell for cheap I've shortlisted when I get around to fixing it.

    I'm $700 short of Fui to Teddy.. Thanks to all those bullshit stats Laughing

    Probably dump Wiliame for Hoffman and Fui to Teddy or something.
    WT2K
    WT2K

    Posts : 6108
    Reputation : 1709
    Join date : 2018-03-25
    Location : Leichhardt Oval

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 20 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by WT2K on Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:03 pm

    Don't really like any CTW that I can afford for best. Niu the only one I could go to grab cash for upgrading in next few weeks.
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

    Posts : 2495
    Reputation : 1329
    Join date : 2016-08-21

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 20 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by WT Winfield on Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:46 pm

    @WT2K wrote:Don't really like any CTW that I can afford for best. Niu the only one I could go to grab cash for upgrading in next few weeks.

    Yeah quality drops off quick and all pretty reliant on scoring tries. I'm just sticking with Best for now for that reason.

    Mansour at 500k or hopefully cheaper next week looks like good value, but I guess you're looking for cheaper.

    Ramien 442k and Aitken 430k maybe. Cotric briefly caught my eye for sub 400k, but avg looks to be around what it's previously been and Raiders look worse.

    Corey Thompson 378k maybe.

    Lots of guesswork about who might score tries really Laughing
    WT2K
    WT2K

    Posts : 6108
    Reputation : 1709
    Join date : 2018-03-25
    Location : Leichhardt Oval

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 20 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by WT2K on Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:53 pm

    @WT Winfield wrote:

    Yeah quality drops off quick and all pretty reliant on scoring tries. I'm just sticking with Best for now for that reason.

    Mansour at 500k or hopefully cheaper next week looks like good value, but I guess you're looking for cheaper.

    Ramien 442k and Aitken 430k maybe. Cotric briefly caught my eye for sub 400k, but avg looks to be around what it's previously been and Raiders look worse.

    Corey Thompson 378k maybe.

    Lots of guesswork about who might score tries really Laughing

    Only 2k itb. Probably just grab Niu. See what I can do with JTB as well.
    t43597
    t43597

    Posts : 213
    Reputation : 58
    Join date : 2019-01-29

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 20 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by t43597 on Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:15 pm

    Yeah finding CTWs is tough. I went for a couple PODs in C.Graham and Maumalo alongside Yeo, Best, Crichton and Mann. My PODs didnt perform as well as i wanted but they werent terrible. Now Ill be trading Graham this round and Maumalo next week.

    I wont be spending big bucks in that position though, thats for sure. Luckily Mann and Yeo are reliable and Crichton is hitting some great form. I'm trading in Mansour this round so ill have 3 panthers and Mann starting this round. Maumalo will probably be in my 17 ahead of Best. Now im fully expecting Best to put up 100+ but i just cant trust him after the crap he has thrown up of late.
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

    Posts : 2495
    Reputation : 1329
    Join date : 2016-08-21

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 20 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by WT Winfield on Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:22 pm

    @t43597 wrote:Yeah finding CTWs is tough. I went for a couple PODs in C.Graham and Maumalo alongside Yeo, Best, Crichton and Mann. My PODs didnt perform as well as i wanted but they werent terrible. Now Ill be trading Graham this round and Maumalo next week.

    I wont be spending big bucks in that position though, thats for sure. Luckily Mann and Yeo are reliable and Crichton is hitting some great form. I'm trading in Mansour this round so ill have 3 panthers and Mann starting this round. Maumalo will probably be in my 17 ahead of Best. Now im fully expecting Best to put up 100+ but i just cant trust him after the crap he has thrown up of late.

    C. Graham was on my radar until dickhead Reynolds.. unlucky there mate.

    Rapana was another that crossed my mind earlier in the week. Last few seasons haven't been great though. Killer year back in 2017.

    314k a tempting price to take a punt on.
    WT2K
    WT2K

    Posts : 6108
    Reputation : 1709
    Join date : 2018-03-25
    Location : Leichhardt Oval

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 20 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by WT2K on Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:29 pm

    Hmm, might actually try find a way to get Munster in.
    Clack Bocks
    Clack Bocks

    Posts : 1789
    Reputation : 283
    Join date : 2015-09-26

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 20 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by Clack Bocks on Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:32 pm

    I got muncster in for drinky as I could get rid of best, move yeo into ctw and then fermor in
    t43597
    t43597

    Posts : 213
    Reputation : 58
    Join date : 2019-01-29

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 20 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by t43597 on Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:09 pm

    Munster, D.Fifita, Klemmer, Nofoaluma, Gutherson all on my watchlist. With Roosters easy run in the next month im tempted by Flanagan too.
    Clack Bocks
    Clack Bocks

    Posts : 1789
    Reputation : 283
    Join date : 2015-09-26

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 20 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by Clack Bocks on Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:12 pm

    @WT Winfield wrote:

    C. Graham was on my radar until dickhead Reynolds.. unlucky there mate.

    Rapana was another that crossed my mind earlier in the week. Last few seasons haven't been great though. Killer year back in 2017.

    314k a tempting price to take a punt on.

    Probably can wait a week on rapana,
    WT2K
    WT2K

    Posts : 6108
    Reputation : 1709
    Join date : 2018-03-25
    Location : Leichhardt Oval

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 20 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by WT2K on Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:21 pm

    VC Ted. C on Munster.
    WT2K
    WT2K

    Posts : 6108
    Reputation : 1709
    Join date : 2018-03-25
    Location : Leichhardt Oval

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 20 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by WT2K on Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:56 pm

    134 for CS9 Shocked
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

    Posts : 2495
    Reputation : 1329
    Join date : 2016-08-21

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 20 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by WT Winfield on Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:41 pm

    Jesus.. Sorry about that call on Leilua last week mate Evil or Very Mad
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

    Posts : 1694
    Reputation : 628
    Join date : 2018-02-20

    SuperCoach 2020 - Page 20 Empty Re: SuperCoach 2020

    Post by Teeth Eater on Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:30 pm

    So I brought in Nofo and McIntyre this week, which is kind of nice.

    BUT! I traded out Leilua last week before Hess. Sad

      Current date/time is Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:39 am